Knife the scientist||INANIMAT...

De StrangerDanger143143

Knife decides he wants to do some experiments, but he is a bit of a jerk so he has TestTube and Fan help him... Mais

2
3

1

41 0 2
De StrangerDanger143143

Room 1:

"Huh what...!" A green backpack said. "I thought I just escaped ONE..." He looks around and sees that this is not ONE, but a whole new place.

"Oh uh hey Liam..."

a familiar Soda Bottle said. "Wait your here too?" Liam replied. Bryce suddenly realized, wait if they are here what if more people are too.

Soon they realized the walls were made out of mirrors, all they could see was themselves.

"So how did you get here Bryce?" Liam asked the red bottle.

"I got asked by someone who calls themselves the two nerds and the tough guy." Bryce replied.

"No way same with me, but that means that this was a trap." He said. Liam, with his trauma from ONE started attacking every mirror, and discovered something.

One of them was made of glass. He looked through and saw something he would never forget.

Room 2:

"So uh Painty, I know we should look on the bright-"

Cheesy interrupts Bulby with a kneeslap. Lightbulb continues

"-side but I dont think that test tube was the one who sent that..." Paintbrush angrily replied, "but who else would call themselves, the two nerds and the tough guy, OBVIOUSLY FAN, TEST TUBE, AND KNIFE"

Paintbrush screamed at her. "Woah chill out pal, no need to freak about the geek. We'll be fine! Plus im sure it wasnt them, why would Fan and Test Tube do this? I somewhat understand while Knife would do it though."

Lightbulb joked with a wink. "Well Test Tube might've tried doing an innocent test, and Fan saw something on the internet that shows something like this but less cruel, and then Knife makes them do this."

The tall person replied. "Alright then, but I think it was the work of Lampy!"

Lightbulb said. "Who the hell is Lampy?" Paintbrush asked aggressively. "Lampy is my bestie, besides you and test tube. She's awesome, except she does weird stuff like this." Lightbulb said while spinning in circles.

Paintbrush just rolls their eyes. "Lightbulb, you are concerning me..."

"No I'm Lightbulb!" "Moron" Lightbulb just stared in shock at what they just said to her.

Lightbulbs POV

How could Paintbrush just insult me. I thought we were best friends. Well I guess not.

Room 1:

Taylor suddenly appears in here too.

Liam, and Bryce realize that the glass mirror is a door. They try to open it, but its locked.

"Um what are you guys doing?" Taylor asks. "Well we kind of need to get back home WE CAN'T HAVE ONE HAPPEN AGAIN!"

Liam pleads. Bryce just stares in surprise.

They look through the glass again, and see a fight happening between a Lightbulb, and a Paintbrush. They hear them slightly "Paintbrush?! How could you just call me a moron!"

The Lightbulb proceeds to sob after. "Well Lightbulb, you were being one."

They stared at each other for a bit, and then hug. Bryce and Liam were starting to get bored.

Room 3:

Fries POV

"So Puffball, how are you doing?"

I asked my friend. "What do you mean how am I doing?! We are trapped in a room made of mirrors!" Puffball protested.

Eraser ate some of my fries, so I slapped him.

The Scientists:

"Alright so, you all are in a room, with 1 or 2 other people. Room 2 only has 2 people, but we are going to add one more person soon."

I snickered at the thought of adding Suitcase. Good thing the nerds can help me with that. Fan and Test Tube both looked annoyed.

I turned off the microphone. "You 2 better help me or you will be stuck with them."

I said to them. "Ugh fine! But how does Fan help with this?" Nerd 1 aka Test Tube questioned.

"Fan know's a lot about every subject in Room 2, and enough about the subjects in Room 1, and Room 3." I answered. "Well I mean its better than being trapped in a room full of mirrors, without my phone."

Fan said sadly.

Room 2:

Lightbulb POV:

"Painty who do you think is going to join us?"

I asked. "Well I hope it's not Silver-spoon!" They jokes. "That would be awful"

I sarcastically said. I decided to stare in the mirror for a while.

One mirror became glass, and I noticed a pink fluffy ball, french fries, and an eraser.

They kept arguing. "Like me and Painty" I accidentally said out loud. "What was that?" Painty asked.

"Oh nothing." I replied. But it really was something, I argued with Painty earlier, and it was just the worst.

How could they be so cruel to me, calling me a moron. I know it's not that bad of a word but it still hurt.

"So Lightbulb, you've been staring in that mirror for a while. You okay?" They asked me, the stupid lightbulb.

"Ya I just don't feel that bright right now." I sadly answered I just felt bad for being stupid. Even Paintbrush said it. Well I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Outside world:

Suitcase POV:
I felt a vibration in my pocket. It must be my phone. I thought as I reached for it. I checked messages, and "Two nerds and the tough guy" texted me, saying hello. This was strange. I opened it and replied,

"Hello? Who are you? Why are you texting me at 9 a clock at nite?" I texted. "Well we want to show you something!"

The potential stranger replied. "Well what is it?" I asked. "Our lab!" The mystery answered. I decided I have a life, what if it's a trap to kill me, what if they kidnap me and force me to be a pet for all my life!?

What if I loose my friends. Paintbrush and Lightbulb are already gone so I need to be careful. But then I saw a shadowy figure run towards me, I froze in place petrified.

A few seconds later, it all went black. I woke up, and I was in a gray room, with Test Tube right in front of me.

My eyes were blurry, I must've got knocked out or drugged.

I tried to get up but I couldn't, I couldn't move at all, and I was tied up to a chair.

I couldn't open my eyes all the way, but at least I could open them.

"Well look who's finally awake. I can get this job done for Knife. So I need to test you for any sickness you may be carrying, so I'm going to have to take some blood samples."

She put in a needle in my arm and I winced at the pain. I saw the blood coming out, why was she taking so much!

She took the needle out and I saw a little dot of blood. "Alright that's enough. Now I have to do more tests on you."

She said and after what seemed like hours, it was done. I still couldn't move though. "So you won't be able to move for a couple of days, and when you can move, you'll see."

So it seems my prediction of her drugging me was correct. I hated this.

Everything was still blurry as she carried me into a room with Lightbulb and Paintbrush.

OJ Pov:

"Hey guys, we lost Suitcase now too."

I cried. The tears were streaming down my face, I lost Lightbulb, Paintbrush, Test Tube, Fan, and Knife.

How could I let this happen?! I needed a nap, but I couldn't have one.

I needed to look for my friends more than I needed a nap! I searched through the woods, through the house, through the city, and through various buildings.

Soon I passed out. I woke up and I was in the hospital. "Get me out of here! I need to find my friends! They died, or got kidnapped or something!"

I yelled. "He seems like he got a concussion and a massive bruise on his head, he must've fell or got attacked."

The doctor stated to another doctor. I was tired of this, so I just ran out. The doctors chased me, and I just kept running. I eventually found a taxi and got a ride to my hotel. I gave them their money too.

"Hey thanks!" I said to the taxi driver. I went inside. I noticed Testy was back! But then she disappeared again, was I hallucinating?

No POV

"Oh uh hi guys. So Knife is holding everyone else captive!" Test Tube woke up and realized it was a dream.

That dream was so realistic though. Test Tube thought to herself. Fan went to check up on everyone.

Room 2:

Lightbulb POV:

"So Suitcase, your here too? Well it's nice to have someone new here! Yes Painty is great and all, but they can be a bit annoying sometimes." I rambled.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...