Transport Into Detective Cona...

Oleh Classya8

Kaiya Matsuki finds herself in the Detective Conan world! Join her as she journeys through the world. Lebih Banyak

Character Profile
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Shopping With Yukiko
Chapter 3: Grocery Store Mystery
Chapter 4: Ding Dong Dash
Chapter 5: DJ and Eddie P
Chapter 6: Teitan High School
Chapter 7: Haido Central Hospital
Chapter 8: The Awakening
Valentine's Day OVA! ❤️(filler episode)
Chapter 9: The Mysterious Packages
Chapter 10: Raiha Pass
Chapter 11: Celebration for Eisuke
Chapter 12: Subaru Okiya vs Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Match!
Chapter 13: Murderer, Shinichi Kudo!
Chapter 14: The Disappearing Fish on Ikkaku Rock
Chapter 15: Teito Bank
Chapter 16: The Department Store
Chapter 17: PB&J and Holmes' Revelation
Chapter 18: Akemi's Apartment
Chapter 18: Deduction Showdown At the Hotel
Chapter 19: The Crow's Talons
Chapter 20: The Shadow Approaching Haibara's Secret
Chapter 21: The Mystery Train
Chapter 22: Bourbon Figures It Out!
Chapter 23: Enter Shukichi Haneda!
Chapter 24: The Scarlet Pursuit
Chapter 25: The Kyoto School Trip
Christmas OVA!
Chapter 26: The New Year's Heist
Chapter 27: Entangled in Spider
Chapter 27: The Tumultuous Science Fair
Chapter 28: Yusaku Kudo's TV Show Case
Chapter 29: The FBI Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: The Shoji Player Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: PSB vs Kaito Kid! Part I
Chapter 31: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part II
Chapter 32: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part III
Chapter 33: The Dango Adventure
OC Fanart ❤️
Chapter 34: Hatoyama Farm
Chapter 35: Sports Day
Chapter 36: Breakdancing and a Unexpected Visit

Shuichi Akai's Birthday!

740 28 2
Oleh Classya8

Kaiya POV

"Yusaku-san! Yukiko-san!" I called as I came home from school.

"What is it, Kaiya-chan?" they came into the living room.

"I came with Jodie-san and Camel-san today." I informed them.

"Ah, is there a special occasion?" Yusaku guessed.

"Tomorrow is Shuu's birthday so I want to do something special for him." Jodie explained. "He always forgets about his own birthday." she sighed.

"Oh no! That won't do! We must celebrate Akai-kun's birthday!" Yukiko exclaimed.

"How about a surprise party?" Camel suggested.

"We have some time before he returns home." I looked at my watch.

Ding dong! We heard the doorbell ring.

**********

"Kaiya! Kaiya-neechan!" Ran and the detective boys greeted me as I invited them into the living room. "Professor said he would take us to play paintball tomorrow. Do you want to join us?"

"Paintball! That's an excellent idea for the party!" I realized.

"Party?" they gave me confused looks.

"It's Subaru-san's birthday tomorrow." I explained.

"We should ask Subaru-san to join us then!" the detective boys suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Ran agreed.

"Ne, Ai-chan, are you alright?" I whispered.

"My sister told me her boyfriend's birthday is also tomorrow." Haibara recalled.

"Well... it might just be a coincidence hehe." I told her.

"I guess so." Haibara agreed. "So let's prepare for Subaru-san's birthday then."

*********

Conan POV

"Come on Dad, the party will be fun!" Ran insisted.

"Not now, Ran." Kogoro ignored us. "Yoko-chan's show is on right now!" (picture Kogoro with anime hearts in his eyes).

"Dad!" Ran got in front of the TV angrily and punched the wall next to it. "It's Subaru-san's birthday tomorrow and it's only polite that you come celebrate."

"It's okay. Ran-neechan. If Uncle Kogoro isn't interested in laser tag, we'll still have fun." I reassured her.

"Huh? Did someone say laser tag?" Kogoro turned to us, now that the show was finished.

"Yes, the party is laser tag. That's what I've been telling you this whole time!" Ran scolded him.

"Well then count me in!" Kogoro said eagerly. "I'm a pretty good shot myself." he boasted.

"Really?" Ran and I gave him doubtful looks.

"Well of course! I was a former police officer." he reminded us.

********

Kaiya POV

(the next morning)

"Say... is there a reason you want me to put on my disguise right now?" Shuichi asked me.

"Nope, no reason at all!" I smiled innocently.

I went downstairs as Shuichi put on his disguise.

"Okay guys, he's coming!" I whispered. Everyone nodded and hid behind the stairs.

"Surprise!" We all shouted and launched confetti as Subaru came down the stairs. "Happy Birthday!"

"Ah thank you... I wasn't expecting this." Subaru admitted sheepishly.

"Subaru-san, we have something for you!" the detective boys said eagerly and led Subaru into the living room.

********

"This is from the Professor and us!" Ran and the detective boys handed him a flat rectangle object wrapped in a white gift wrap with a cupcake design.

"A cookbook." Subaru unwrapped their present. "I'll be sure to try these recipes out!" he thanked them.

"Yes, your food tastes amazing!" Genta said and the other detective boys agreed.

"Subaru-san, we are going to play laser tag later!" they said.

"You should join us!" Ran insisted.

"Laser tag... haven't done that in a long time." Subaru replied. "Count me in."

"Yay!" the detective boys cheered and went with Ran to the Professor's house to get ready to play laser tag.

********

"Akai-kun, we have other presents in the kitchen!" Yukiko told him.

"Shuu this is from me and Camel." Jodie told him and handed him a gift bag.

"Jodie, this is beautiful!" he put on an elegant silver watch happily.

"Your watch was damaged on the last mission so I thought I might get you a new one." Jodie smiled.

"Oh and this is quite a nice Bourbon drink!" Shuichi looked at the bottle.

"Since you like drinking Bourbon, we thought it would be nice to get you one." Camel replied.

"And this is from me!" I handed him a box wrapped in an elegant blue ribbon.

"It's a lovely pen." he inspected a black and gold pen.

"It's not just an ordinary pen though." I grinned. "It has a hidden camera and recorder." I explained.

"I assume this... a skeleton key?" he held a silver key.

I nodded. "You can unlock many types of doors with it."

"These will be useful." he thanked me.

"And here's my present!" Yukiko beamed.

"The newest coffee machine!" Subaru opened a box wrapped with a green ribbon. "You know me too well."

"Coffee is a necessity." Yukiko smiled. He does drink a lot of coffee hehe.

"My present is in the study." Yusaku led us to the room. "Here's a collection of martial arts books since I noticed you've taken an interest to martial arts."

I suspect that Shuichi will stay up late reading those books...

**********

"Are you ready to play laser tag?" I asked the detective boys.

"Yes, and we want to be on Conan-kun's team!" the detective boys exclaimed.

"Conan-kun, Dad and I will join your team too!" Ran said.

"That's right! The Great Detective Kogoro will help you win this game!" Kogoro said proudly.

"I guess I'm on your team then." I grinned at Subaru and the FBI agents and the Kudos.

"Alright! It's us against Kaiya-neechan, Subaru-san, the Professor, Conan-kun's parents, and the FBI agents." the Detective boys exclaimed. "So fun!"

"We're at a disadvantage if it is us against them." Haibara pointed out.

"Ai-chan, that makes it even better!" Ayumi insisted.

"We won't lose to you guys!" I declared.

"We won't lose either!" the detective boys replied.

**********

"Genta-kun! Your shirt is glowing in the dark!" Ayumi giggled as we waited in a dark room before entering the laser tag area.

"That's because he's wearing a white shirt." Conan explained. "Black lights are used to illuminate the area, and lighter colors glow under those lights."

"But that makes Genta-kun an easy target!" Mitsuhiko realized.

"Kojima-kun, I told you to wear a dark colored shirt." Haibara sighed.

"Genta-kun!" the detective boys pouted.

"S-sorry!" he replied sheepishly.

***********

"Gotcha!" I shouted as I aimed at the detective boys, doing a rolling motion, and hiding behind another wall.

"Aww man!" they whined as their health decreased by 10 points.

Not a moment later, a pinging sound indicated that I was hit.

"That was Mori-san." Camel observed.

"But to make such an accurate shot from that distance..." Subaru praised.

"According to Inspector Megure, no one else in the police academy could rival his shooting skills." I recalled.

"So I've heard." Yusaku said.

"Should we continue with the strategy that Yusaku-san suggested?" Jodie asked. According to the plan, Jodie, Yukiko, and I would be the distraction. Meanwhile, Shuichi and Yusaku would find a place to snipe and Camel would watch their backs.

"I thought we agreed to go easy on them?" Yusaku raised an eyebrow.

"I think Akai-san is going easy on them." I laughed. "Their health bars are relatively low, but none of them have been eliminated yet."

"Well come on, we can't lose to them, can we?" Yukiko pumped her fists.

************

Conan POV

Ping!

"We're hit again!" the detective boys grumbled. "They are so good at laser tag!"

Incredible...we were all hit through the barrels of our guns. That level of sniping skill... it must be Akai-san.

"I have a plan guys!" I told them.

*************

Kaiya POV

Ran and I aimed at each other, resulting in both of us losing health points.

"They're aiming from all directions." Yukiko noticed.

"I see. They plan to confuse using that method." Yusaku observed.

************

Conan POV

"Yay! We hit more targets!" the detective boys high fived each other.

"If we all aim from different directions, it would be harder for them to hit us." I explained.

"Amazing as always, Conan-kun!" Ran praised.

*************

Kaiya POV

"I'll admit, sniping is pretty fun." I said as Subaru and I tried sniping at them. Gaining the higher ground gave us an advantage even if they aimed from various directions.

He nodded in agreement. "Just remember to be patient and keep a steady hand."

"It would be really cool to learn how to snipe for real though." I told him.

"Maybe I'll teach you someday." Subaru replied. "Although I hope you won't find yourself in a situation that you need to snipe at others..."

**************

"We did it!" the detective boys cheered.

"Good job!" we praised them. Hehe it was more like we let them win though but whatever...

After laser tag, we had a barbeque lunch on the front porch, and it was an overall fun day.

We also had delicous matcha cheesecake 😋

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.5K 1K 22
(Is Paved With Good Intentions) Conan accidentally becomes Shinichi on a case, and people find out who he is. The Black Organization decides to show...
2.7K 54 9
A detective returns from her studies in America. But not even wanting to she meets her childhood friends Kudo Shin'ichi, Mouri Ran and Suzuki Sonoko...
6.7K 106 12
Ran knows Shinichi's secrets. The organization is having a crosscheck of the people who were given the drug, Apotoxin 4869. Will Shinichi and the oth...
Teacher Oleh Ai Lee

Fiksi Penggemar

30.4K 930 22
Detective conan fanfiction Pairing : Kudou Shinichi X Miyano Shiho P.S. Shinichi and Shiho do not know each other in this story. At least not like i...