No Control (Kellic)

Door posionhoney

UNDERGOING EDITING (plot and grammar) Sugar Baby (n)- A young female or male who is financially pampered/care... Meer

0.0 Warnings
0.1
0.2
0.3
4. Nightly Ghosts
5. Paparazzi Are Assholes
6. Filthy Mouth
7. People Like Me, We Just Don't Play
8. Aftermath
9. Don't
10. We Like It Loud
11. You Have Always Been Mine, Sugar
12. Busted And Nearly Dusted
13. Recovery
14. Tragedy
15. Hope For The Best
16. Honesty Is All I Want
17. Tension
18. Closer
19. Fuck Me Like A Whore
21. Friction
22. Take Me Out
23. Ain't He Sweet
24. Dirty Work
25. Someone New
26. Good Beginnings, Bad Endings.
27. Blank Spaces
28. Pouty Lips
29. Surprises
30. Holding On To You
31. Bumpy Roads
32. Give Him Time
Author's Note
Final A/N

20. Discovery

4.6K 252 235
Door posionhoney

(A/N- I'm sorry if there are any errors)

I washed my mouth thoroughly, my mouth tasted like Vic's cock, and I didn't particularly like the taste as much as I had during the blowjob. After brushing, and using mouthwash, I left the bathroom. I slipped on a long sleeved white shirt that was comfortable enough to sleep in.

I went over to the bed, sleeping on the opposite side I used to sleep on. I pulled a thin blanket over my body, falling asleep in a fetal position and my hands resting on my stomach in a caring manner.

-

I awoke later in the night, as I had awoken from a nightmare. I glanced down at my exposed body, expecting there to be blood, but there was no blood. I breathed in then out. It was just a dream, I thought to my self. A horrible dream.

I moved the blanket off of me fully, as I had a thin layer of cold sweat covering my body. The nightmare was still running through me, the image of a dead child embedded in my mind and a look of hatred Vic had towards me when he realized it was dead.

I tried to shake the image from my mind, but I couldn't. It just would not go away.

Without thinking, I went towards Vic's room. I stopped short, thinking about how we were not suppose to cross the lines with emotional needs for comfort, other than sex.

I hesitated before changing course and going to the kitchen. Was I hungry? No, but I could use a glass of water. My bare feet made a quiet thumping noise on the wooden floor, barely making a noise as I drew closer to the kitchen.

I downed down half a glass of ice water, before sitting at the dinning table and thinking. After a while, I decided to leave the kitchen, turning off the light and going over to the couch.

I ended up watching a random movie on the television, a blanket strewn over my lap for warmth. I laid down shortly after starting the movie, covering myself with the blanket and fading in and out of sleep throughout the movie. It wasn't until the end did I completely go to sleep.

-

I was dressed in a very warm, light grey sweater, dark blue skinny jeans, black TOMS, and a black beanie. Vic wore a gray shirt, a dark blue flannel that was unbuttoned, dark black skinny jeans, and navy blue Vans. My Sugar had a firm, yet soft, grasp on my hand, leading me to one of his cars in the mansion house's garage.

The garage had a variety of vehicles stored within it.

He opened the passenger door of a slick black mustang, which was made in the year 2015 and was a convertible. I sat down on the black leather, buckling in once Vic had closed the door. By the time I was situated, Vic was seated in the car and was already starting the car up. (A/N- Car is in media, but imagine the top is up and what-not.)

I thought about the last few weeks while Vic drove into town. We had attended a family Christmas party, but we were too tired afterwards to even think about having sexual intercourse. It was also Christmas, and I wanted to rest from doing sexual things during the holidays.

Vic and I haven't really been active in bed for the last two weeks, as we both decided to wait until after I had the doctor's appointment before proceeding with sexual acts. At certain points during the two weeks, I would get ridiculously horny, but I refused to allow Vic to pleasure me. Instead I had ended up jacking off in the shower, coming undone while thinking about my Sugar Daddy.

I captured my bottom lip between my teeth gently, looking outside of the window. Snow covered the grown like a blanket. Most of the roads were clear, but there were still some ice covering the road in certain parts. My Sugar Daddy was careful while driving, as we both knew I would have his head if he crashed this car.

"You ready for this?" He asked, glancing at me.

"Are you?" I countered, he smiled a little at the comment.

"I'm ready for this if you are." He answered, glancing at me, then back at the road. I nod a little bit, thinking about my answer.

"I think I'm ready, but I'm afraid at the same time." I reply, looking at Vic. "I'm just..." I paused, shaking my head and deciding not to say what I wanted to say. "It's nothing, I'm just nervous about this situation."

"If you're thinking I would abandon you and make you raise our child on your own, you're wrong. Even if I did, Mike would beat my ass." I chuckle a little bit at the end, so did Vic.

After our laughter died down a little bit, I spoke up.

"Thank you, for being accepting of this."

He didn't answer, instead he grabbed my thigh and gave it a quick squeeze before reverting his attention onto the road again.

-

I made a sound of discomfort as Dr. Gaskarth placed a cold gel onto my exposed stomach. Vic squeezed my hand reassuringly, glancing at the doctor when seeing my discomfort.

"Sorry." Dr. Gaskarth muttered.

Dr. Gaskarth was a brunet, but he also had a blonde and pink streak within his hair. He was lanky, but not too lanky. Something about him gave off a more of a submissive type, than a dominant type.

I could tell he was a bit fearful of Vic, just by reading his body language. His eyes kept glancing at my Sugar Daddy every time Vic would look at him. I was briefly wondering what their connection was, and what their past together was, but I didn't get to ponder over it, as I was looking at the ultrasound screen now.

"There they are." Dr. Gaskarth muttered, looking at Vic and I.

I looked at the screen, completely baffled.

There wasn't just one baby growing inside of me, there were two.

I was going to have twins.

A/N- Below are some baby names, please help me choose one for their children. (max. of 2 votes per person.)

Avery

Ivory

Bailey

London

Paris

Dakota

Skylar

Riley

Amelia

Madison

Toby

Felix

Also, Family Guy is my fav. show. *sighs* It's so stupid and dirty, but I love it.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15.5K 684 28
Vic has been in a committed relationship with Kellin, the stipper for a while now and things are starting to get serious between the two men. Then s...
51.8K 2.2K 12
submissive kellin quinn loves his partner, vic. he would call him his boyfriend, but he isn't allowed. vic treats kellin like pure shit, but he won't...
19.6K 1.3K 29
[Completed] Kellin Quinn is a high school senior with a one year old daughter he's no longer able to take care of. His father and step mother don...
115K 4.4K 21
The female version of a sugar daddy, A cougar or female who'll pay for her younger love interests cars, proms, travels, jewels, etc.