Saved by a mistype

De marvel_maximoff11

Peter had a rough childhood loosing all his family, now Peter is in an orphanage that isn't so great... Ned a... Mais

Pretty please read
First chapter
Bullies
Who's this?
Help
Unstuck
Dream
The friend
Secretive
Friend of a friend
Group chat
Deadly fork
The test
SERIOUSLY!?
The "party"
"Sick"
Coma
Hospital
New home
The call
The internship
Results
Mr. Brendel
Maria
Meeting the Avengers
Uh oh
Spider-Man
Wanda...
Flash
Trigger
Tin can
America...
Please not again
Lies
Care
Poison
Running
Safe house
Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Talk
Questioned
Shopping
What you meme a meme?
Blanket fort
F is for friends
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere, anytime and always
No brother, i'm helping
Safe and sound
First day
Greetings 🤝
Pain...
Memories
What the f-

Guardians of the Galaxy

1.2K 39 16
De marvel_maximoff11

Peters POV

I woke up in the morning to hearing glass break. I ran down stairs in fear that someone broke in, but then I slowed down remembering this was THE Tony Starks safe house. "Hello?" I said. "Hi" Jose said from behind me "geez Jose, shhh" I said.

My spidey senses didn't work on people I trusted, that's why they never worked on Iron man but now they do cause ion trust him or any of the avengers any more but ofc I didn't tell them that.

I grabbed a spatula I found in the kitchen and used it as a weapon, Jose grabbed a wooden spoon "what's that finna do?" I said "what's that gonna do SpongeBob" I rolled my eyes and slowly walked to the living room.

There was an open box of s'mores pop tarts on the table from last night along with some cups of water and a Rhodes who would sleep through a whole nuclear war. I saw a shadow and stopped walking, Jose pumped into me making me lean over but luckily my sticky feet made me not. "Jose!" I whisper yelled "sorry spidey!" He said.

I tiptoed across the living room trying not to wake up Rhodes even though I knew that wasn't Finna happen anytime soon. I hear another glass shatter, then I sensed someone walking behind me and Jose, I took the spatula and whacked the person right in the face. "Ah fudgenugget! That hurt!" Steve whisper yelled. "Sorry Mr. Rogers sir!" I said.

"It's alright" he whispered. "Was that you guys making that racket" "no, we're trying to figure out who it is" Jose said. "Stay behind me" Steve whispered while walking in front of us.

We heard another glass shatter and Jose gripped my shoulder, I rolled my eyes and walked towards with him still clinging onto me. Mr. Rogers told us to stay and he walked forwards "who are you!" Steve said while jumping out into the vision of the crook.
Me and Jose walked next to Mr. rogers after we saw him say "oh".

"Huh it's just a raccoon" Jose said. "Who the F are these midgets" the raccoon said. Me and Jose screamed at the top of our lungs and ran up the stairs screaming, still holding our weapons. We saw lights turn on and heard Mr. rogers laughing.

Steve's POV

I had just gotten back from the bathroom when I heard some glass break, I grabbed a knife and walked down stairs, I saw Peter and Jose holding a Spatula and a...wooden spoon?

I walked behind them and Pete must've heard me because the next thing I knew he was turning around and he swung the spatula at me "Ah fudgenugget! That hurt!" I whisper yelled "sorry Mr. Rogers Sir!" Peter whispered

"It's alright" I whispered "Was that you guys making that racket" "no, we're trying to figure out who it is" Jose said. "Stay behind me" I said before walking towards the noise. I saw a shadow and heard another glass break, I jumped out while holding the life I front of me "who are you!" I said. I put my knife down "oh"

Pete and Jose went to stand next to me. "Huh it's just a raccoon" Jose said while shrugging "who the hell are these midgets" Rocket said while eating a twizler.

Peter and Jose screamed at the top of their lungs and went running up the stairs still holding their weapons, I heard them slam the door lock and fiddle with the lock. Me and rocket locked eyes with each other then busted out laughing.

I saw a few lights up stairs turn on and heard some of the avengers running down the stairs. Bruce looked concerned while looking and the broken window. "What the hell happened!" Tony yelled while walking up to me.

"How did you get in here Rocket?" He asked "isn't it pretty obvious genius" he said. "The window Tones" I whispered to Tony "oh" he said in realization "oh" "MY WINDOW! You damn raccoon!" Tony yelled. I held him back from killing the trash panda.

"Who yelled?" Clint asked. "Peter and Jose, they heard Rocket talk" Everyone laughed. "Oh and Clint your kids and wife should be landing here at about 4 am" Tony said. "Thanks" Clint said before walking upstairs.

"Oh and Gamora, Peter, Drax, and Groot are also here" Rocket said. "Wait they are?" Bruce said from the kitchen picking up glass. "Peter is dying to meet someone also named 'Peter' that Tony won't stop talking about to Drax." "Tony!" I said with a tone and looking at him. He looked quite guilty. Just then another window broke and Drax came swinging in with a very happy star-lord behind him. "DAMMIT MY WINDOWS!" Tony yelled while stomping
"Language!" I yelled at him

"So where's this Peter" Peter said with a smile. "Well first Steve has to unscare him from a talking raccoon" Tony said while walking over to Drax and taking his sunglasses off "only I wear sunglasses in the house" "I am groot!" I heard from behind Peter. "Groot!" Rocket said while walking up to him and hugging him.(Btw groot is a pre-teen in the story) i walked up stairs to unscare Peter and Jose.

"Hey it's ok to come out and hand over the weapons, the raccoon isn't dangerous" I said while knocking on the door "it's a talking raccoon of course it's dangerous!" Jose said through the door. "There's a dude who is dying to meet you Pete" I said with a smirk "who" he asked "someone named Peter" with that the door unlocked "some one with the same name as me!" He said with a squeal and big smile.

Jose walked out after him still holding his wooden spoon and scared. I laughed and stole the wooden spoon from his hand, Peter handed the Spatula to me then went running down stairs. I laughed and followed him dragging Jose behind me.

Peters POV (peter Parker)

"Which one of you is peter" I asked. A dude wearing a brown leather suit raised his hand. I squealed and ran to him giving him a hug "I'm peter Parker nice to meet you" Peter #2 squealed as well "ahh we have the same name!! We need matching T-Shirts" he said while practically jumping in place. "Oh boy" Mr. stark said.

"No matching T-shirts or anything else outrageous" he said "well matching sunglasses with do" I said while fist bumping him. Steve and Jose walked down the stairs and Jose was still scared as hell. "Ah hello other midget" Rocket said while saluting. Jose and I's eyes went wide. "It's magical" Jose said while walking over to it. He poked it on the head "wow your not a holograph"

"Don't touch me" The raccoon said while swiping at Jose's hand "awww its so cute when it's mad" Jose said "Dr. Strange I think you lost your pet again" I said. "Hey!" Stephen and rocket complained. "Am I cute with a knife in my hand" The trash panda said while grabbing a knife "hey no weapons around the kids!" Tony snapped. "Peter, Jose, these are the Guardians of the Galaxy." "Their a bunch of A holes" Stephen said, watching his language near the lil child. "this is Rocket, Drax, Groot, and... there's a girl too but I don't know where she is" Tony said while pointing at everyone.

"Hello mortal" Drax said "I am groot" Groot said in a cute voice "I am Peter" I said back. "I am groot!" Groot said with a happy voice and running to hug me. I smiled and patted his rough head. "Well I'm going back to bed good night" Mr. stark said while walking up the stairs. "Bye" I said.

We went back upstairs and to bed, Jose was still in shock and I was laughing at it. "A... Talking,.. Raccoon" he said thinking really hard "at least it's not a talking rat" I said with wheezes. We laughed at that then fell asleep after talking for another good ten minutes

I went down stairs in the morning to be greeted by a running Nathaniel "Peter!" He said while hugging me "hey buddy!" I said. "Hey Pete" Wanda and Pietro said while sitting down. I picked up Nathaniel and sat him down in his chair next to his Mom and Dad.

After breakfast I went to my room to do some reading but my phone wouldn't stop buzzing.

The gc no one wanted

SRS
He's begging me to add him!
Help me!!

Mr. Hacker
Don't add them!!

Birdbrain
The Star and Spy are now fighting over the spies phone.

My. Hacker
Oh great heavens
He's gonna be the death of me

Magic hands
Please don't snap Tony

Mr. Hacker
What?

Magic hands
Nvm you wouldn't know-

Capsicle
Magic people things...

Birdbrain
I got a recording of SRS beating up the lord and getting her phone back.

Lightning McQueen
Send me it!!!

Birdbrain
Sent!

Peter
I wanna see it!

Birdbrain
Sorry kid can't reveal our identities to someone we've never met, a safety percaution

Peter
So you guys are spies

Mr. Hacker
What-
No!

Peter
That's what a spy would say...

Witch lady
Someone shut up Pietro please!!!

Birdbrain
Why is he yelling and cheering?

Lightning McQueen
I just got $50!!

Mr. Hacker
For what??

Lightning McQueen
This >

Lightning McQueen added ???, ???, ???, ???

???
Yay!!!!!!!

Peter
MORE PEOPLE :D
MORE FRIENDS!!

???
Oh gosh did you listen to Peter Pietro...

Pietro
He gave me $50!

Peter
Wait... someone has the same name as me??

???
That would be me!
I'm peter but you can call me SL

Peter
What's your pronouns and what's everyone else?

SL
He/Him

???
Call me Destroyer
He/him

???
Call me Greenie
She/her

???
He/him

Greenie
Just call him Trash panda

Trash panda
Hey!
Don't call me tht young man!

Peter
Too late!
I now know 3 Peters :D

SL
Who's the other other Peter

Peter
This magical dude Mr. stark introduced me too

SL
You know mr. Stark??

Peter
Yep!

Boss lady
He's mr. Starks personal intern
I can confirm it's true cause we all work there except for you 4.

SL
So I'm assuming he doesn't know then?

Mr. Hacker
Nope!

Peter
Don't know what?

Witch lady
DON'T BE SUS
DON'T BE SUS
DON'T BE SUS

Mr. Hacker
Nothing kid
It's a secret

SRS
We'd have to kill you if we told you

Peter
...
She scary

Lightning McQueen
Exactly!
Thank you Pete!

"Peter the team wants to talk to you and Jose about the chemicals" Mr. stark said after knocking on the door :). I walked down downstairs and everyone was sitting around the table and the Nick Fury was there-

"Hello Mr. Parker" Fury said. I waved awkwardly then sat down next to Jose and Mr. stark. "He's a pirate" Jose whispered to me. "I know" I whispered back with a laugh. "So Jose, Peter why did you need those chemicals in the first place" Fury asked. "We- uhhh....." I started to stutter while thinking of something. "Puberty" Jose blurred out while shaking his head up and down. "Uhhh ya Puberty" I also said.

"Puberty?" Fury asked, Me and Jose looked at each other then a light bulb came over my head "we uhhh... we wanted muscles... cause puberty was mean to us-" I said "so we were trying to make a SuperSoldier Serum"

"Super soldier serum?" Mr. Rogers said surprised. "Yep! That's what my dad was working on" Jose said. I looked around to see which way the door was just in case we needed to make a run for it. "See I would believe you if I wasn't in charge of Your Fathers work. He wasn't working on super soldier stuff. He mainly stuck to Stark Tech and Arrows, and he never ever wanted to get involved with soldier Serum" Fury said while standing up. "Your father was last working on a cure for a poison arrow he made, but the poison was so intense he couldn't find one" "he almost did but then he passed" Clint said.

I tapped Jose's arm then moved my eyes balls to the door. "Your dad was a secret agent and didn't share his work with any one, not even you, only Barton, me and some other Agents." Fury said. Right then and there we decided to zoom.

If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to message me on wattpad or text me at (850) 490-7569.
If you ever feel the need to unalive your self and you fell like no hope is left plz reach out to 988 in America
211 in Canada I'm pretty sure
Feeling the urge to self harm please send a message to the sh crisis hotline 741741
And if no other options please call 911!
Stay strong lovelies <3
2138 words
Wrote 6/9/22
This is by far my fave chapter

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

41.6K 1.3K 19
Peter Parker was dead, and he was okay with that. He had his new identity and his new life ahead of him. That was until he texted the wrong number. E...
323K 7K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
49.9K 1.9K 16
•COMPLETED• Just another wrong number fanfic, but hopefully unique! Peter Parker's life is ok, not the best, but ok. After ned mistells his number, p...
46.3K 1.4K 20
18-year-old Kennedy Devine accidentally texts Tony Stark and becomes friends with him and the Avengers. (She also adds her own friends!) What happens...