Book of Passion (One-shot Lem...

MomoMizrahi94 tarafından

Can't believe I'm doing this. But here we go. You're welcome in advance Daha Fazla

The lonely model shop owner
The Workaholic
The Sinner and His Mistress
Misato and Child Zero
The Sylph and the Spriggan
Scuffed Summoning
The One-Cut Girlfriend
A Night of Drunken Office Sex

After today, I'm Master's boyfriend

6.8K 26 0
MomoMizrahi94 tarafından

A/N: This is for those who were angy that I removed Astolfo's pp in my Power of a Gremory book. You're welcome, degenerates. :)

It was White Day and everyone was celebrating in Chaldea. Kazuya Arikawa and his Servant, Astolfo, we're celebrating as well as the other Masters and Servants.  Astolfo had given his master a bag of cookies.

Astolfo: Here's your White Day return gift, Master!

Kazuya: Thanks, Astolfo.

Astolfo: I made them with all my heart, so eat 'em up, okay~?

Not wasting any time, Kazuya popped one of them in his mouth.

Kazuya: Wow! These are delicious!

Astolfo jumped up happily, making his skirt bounce and flash his panties.

Astolfo: Yay!

After talking for a bit, Kazuya went to his room and continued to eat his cookies.

Kazuya: One could say his reason is evaporating, but... Astolfo is so innocent... Because of things like that, I... Definitely love him.

Kazuya: Being his boyfriend is bliss.

Suddenly, Kazuya popped a stuffy. It was so sudden, that he didn't have time to process it.

Kazuya: Huh?! No way... Was it the panties? No, that can't be it... Wait. Was it the cookies?

Astolfo: Is something wrong?

Kazuya: AH! Jeez. You startled me!

Astolfo: Ehe! Sorry!

Kazuya: Anyway, did- did you make these cookies by yourself...?

Astolfo: Umm, so...

Flashback

Astolfo: Preparations are good to go! The recipe's a little intimidating this time, too... And I don't have EMIYA to watch over me...

???: Perhaps I could be of some assistance?

Astolfo was greeted by Kiara, another of Kazuya's servants.

Astolfo: Really?! You're a lifesaver!

Kiara: Uhuhu~ It's no trouble at all~

End Flashback

Astolfo: Well, it's thanks to Kiara, sorta! I was glad she was around at the time.

Kazuya: Of course...

Kazuya: She definitely drugged these cookies with some kind of aphrodisiac! I swear when I get my hands on her...!

...

Kazuya: They're still good tho.

Kazuya finished all the cookies and stood up to face Astolfo before pulling him into a hug.

Kazuya: Thanks, Astolfo.

When he was being hugged, Astolfo got hard himself.

Astolfo: Ehe. When I saw Master's happy face, I got like this...

Kazuya: So cute... There's no way I can hold myself back!

Kazuya pulled his boyfriend into a kiss. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths before they parted, leaving a trail of saliva between them.

Kazuya: It's like Kiara has me dancing in the palm of her hand, but...

He dropped his pants to reveal his hardened member, which surprised Astolfo.

Kazuya: Can I also eat you up, too...?

Astolfo dropped his skirt and panties before climbing on his Master's bed.

Astolfo: Of course. Have a taste!

Kazuya: My feelings for Astolfo are real!

Kazuya took hold of Astolfo's pp and put it in his mouth. The girly boy moaned in pleasure from feeling the warmth of his master's mouth on his cock.

Kazuya: He's so hard...

Astolfo: Ah! Shoo Ghoood!! Master's mouth is hot~!

Kazuya kept licking and sucking his servant's cock, making Astolfo shiver and shake in ecstasy. Suddenly, he grabbed his master's head and felt his end coming.

Astolfo: Ah! AH! ITS COMING OUT~!!!

He came in his master's mouth, who happily slurped it down.

Kazuya: Astolfo's taste...

Astolfo: Master... Me, too~.

Kazuya and Astolfo switched places. The girly boy took his master's girth into his hand and licked along its length.

Astolfo: Aha! You're Rheally hahd today, huh? Ish Rheally bigg.

Not waiting any longer, he took his boyfriend's cock into his mouth, getting a grunt out of Kazuya. It wouldn't take long for Kazuya to feel his end coming, so he grabbed Astolfo's head.

Kazuya: Ngh! Cumming!

Kazuya pumped his fluids into his servant's mouth. Astolfo gleefully drank the thick white liquid before sliding his mouth off Kazuya's dick with a satisfying *pop* sound. Unfortunately, that didn't help Kazuya.

Astolfo: Huh?? It's still like this even though you just came?

Kazuya: I... Uhh... Guess it won't settle down. Eheh...

Kazuya: How long until this aphrodisiac wears off?!

A lightbulb then went off on Astolfo's mind. He laid down, lifted his legs, and spread his cheeks, presenting his tight boy pussy.

Astolfo: Then, give it to me here~

Kazuya took him up on that offer and lined up his cock with his servant's bussy before going in.

Kazuya: Even though I haven't put it all the way in, this feels too good!

Kazuya: Sorry... I might not be able to stop today... I'm probably being overbearing...

Astolfo: It doesn't bother me, but...

Astolfo winked and lifted his shirt, revealing his stiff nipples.

Astolfo: I'm not letting you go until you shoot it all inside me~!

Kazuya: SO CUTE!!!!

Kazuya began to pound the girly boy's ass pussy. Astolfo moaned in ecstasy as his hole was being stretched by his master's thick cock.

Astolfo: I'm sho happy~!

His hole was squeezing down on Kazuya's cock as it moved in and out. Astolfo came as his master continued to destroy his bussy.

Kazuya: I love you! Astolfo!

Kazuya came in Astolfo's ass with one last thrust.

Astolfo: IT'S COMING OUT AGAIN~!!!

Le timeskip

Kazuya was licking and sucking on Astolfo's nipple after a long session.

Kazuya: The aphrodisiac is finally wearing off. Thank God.

Astolfo: Hey, master? I, umm... I kind of have a favor to ask...

Kazuya: What's up?

Astolfo: Is it all right if I use your name, Master?

Kazuya: Of course.

Astolfo: Well, then. I love you, Kazuya.

Astolfo smiled sweetly, which sent Kazuya over the edge again. He laid him down and continued to fuck his servant's tight ass again.

Kazuya: I can't hold back!

As they were fucking, they french kissed each other. Their tongues danced as the master and servant continued to fuck. Kazuya came in Astolfo's ass again as Astolfo came from getting railed in the ass.

Astolfo: Ehehe~ It finally settled down, huh~?

Another timeskip

Kazuya checked his clock. 5 AM. Kazuya and Astolfo were at it until morning. Astolfo had fallen asleep next to him, but Kazuya was still awake when he heard rustling from under his bed. Kiara had crawled out from under the bed. She had a huge blush on her face and was drooling.

Kiara: Hah~ hah~ Ahn~ That was the best~ That's a good three days for the spank bank~!

Kazuya:

KIARA!!!!!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?!?!?!

Kiara: Ara ara~ Good morning!

Kazuya -_- Shut up...

Kazuya then used a Command Spell so that Kiara couldn't flick the bean for three days as punishment.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

67.6K 518 19
(NOTE: THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AS I AM MAKING A ENTIRE NEW ONE SO DONT BOTHER TO READ THIS HORRIBLE STORY)
523K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
72.5K 6.8K 24
After a mysterious vehicle runs them off the road, Alex and his bandmates must fight for their lives to escape a vicious pack of wolves who bear unse...
461K 4.5K 62
For your Harry Potter needs. It includes Harry Ron Draco Fred Cedric Young Sirius Young James Young Remus Tom Riddle All characters are minimum 6th...