Resolution: Book 5

Door bubbl3s4

Final chance at a new beginning. Meer

A Scorned, Broken Women.
G h o s t
Have Some Confidence Love ๐Ÿ˜˜
Spoiled Brat ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Utter Delusion & Disrespect.
Tired Of Your Negativity and Delusion ๐Ÿ˜ค
Devistating News ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
H.B.C โšœ๏ธ
Findings ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Masked Gala ๐ŸŽญ
Unmasked...
Surprise ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Spill, Spill, Spill.
Copy Cat ๐Ÿ˜ผ
Spoiled B*tch. ๐Ÿ™„
Pay Attention Cyn.
Our Pain Is Not The Same ๐Ÿ˜ค
I Hate You!๐ŸŽฏ
"Trespassing"
He's An Asshole ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
"Just Happened"
Breaking News ๐Ÿ˜ข
Restraint๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Ryders Talent Show ๐Ÿฅ‡
Dragged.
Caught Vibrations๐Ÿ˜
"I Dont Like My BD"
Kids Are Off Limits ๐Ÿšซ
By My Side
Bratty
Check Yo Attitude ๐Ÿ’ฏ
One Time "Offer" ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ...๐Ÿ€
Desperate. How?
Rat Trapped
Not Another Coly ๐Ÿ˜ž
Fashion Week โ€ผ๏ธ
fallen angel ๐Ÿ•Š
Pain.
True HeartBreak ๐Ÿ’”
Do you forgive ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด?
Planning Peacefully ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐”…๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐ฒ๐”ข ๐ŸŽฏ
Willow & Cierra๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— : ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
Weeks Passed.
Girl, Pls..
Back In The Gameโš’
แŽ แŽฌแŽ แŽพsแŸแ’แŽฌแŽณ
The ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ...
แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษดแด„สœ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส..
My Husband.
Let's Get Out There! Sure, Where? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Those Are My ๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™‡๐™Ž
...
Take The Pain Away
I'm Not Ready..
โŒCฬถRฬถAฬถIฬถGฬถโŒ
That Get Back Anger ๐Ÿ˜ก
โŒIฬทSฬทSฬทAฬทโŒ
For His Own Enjoyment..๐Ÿซ 
Just A Visit
I Want To Make A Deal
ษชแด sแดส€ส€ส สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs..
Cynny.
We Won
สแดแดœ แดแดกแด‡ แดแด‡!
Paranoia
Stay Calm
๐–ฆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–ก๐—…๐–บ๐—“๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
สŸแด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€แดแด‡s ส™แด‡ษขษชษด
๐Ÿฅ€
Sisters ๐Ÿ’”
You Did What You Had To Do..
She's ๐—”๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.
No One's Point Of View
...๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ...
๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—”๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป..
Thank You๐Ÿ’—
Cyn & Lucas: Our Family ๐Ÿšจ

๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ

52 0 0
Door bubbl3s4

Lucas POV

Me: Come on son." I said opening the door. He hopped out and on to the graveled road with his I
iPad in his hand. Closing the door behind him, I stuffed my phone in my pocket as June and Peanut came outside.

King: Uncle June!" he called, running over to him. June picked him up as he gave him a big hug. He let him down as King went over and hugged Peanut the same way.

June: wassup King." he smiled down at him.

Peanut: what you watching." he said nodding at the IPad.

King: this cartoon that daddy put on for me." he shrugged. I smirked at his comment and dapped up June and Peanut as the balcony door opened.

O stood at the top of the balcony with my brothers as they looked down at me. Drebo gave me a longing stare as they waited for me to come upstairs.

June: O been waiting on you." he mumbled. I nodded and rubbed King's head before heading up the stairs.

June: come on King, I got some cool to show you." he said, distracting him. I watched as him and Peanut took my son downstairs as I went upstairs.

Coming up to the top, I greeted everyone and followed O into the room. My brothers filled in behind me as the door closed.

O:..so we have a spot, that we think some of these boys are resting at." he started.

O: the plan is to go down there, and have King point out who he remembers." he said. I gritted my teeth as the safety of my son mattered the most to me.

Me: My son." I stated.

O: he will be safe, in the car. Surrounded by you guys." he promised.

Me: and what happens when he points out these men? Ion what him seeing no crazy shit." I swore.

O: nah, we will let y'all pull off before we make our move." he said. I nodded and looked down at my phone. A text from Cyn crossed over my screen as they waited on me to answer.

Babygirl💍: Hi, where are you and King?"

Me: my son is only going to be there for 15 mins. If he can't identify no one, and if no one shows up, that's it. He is done and we find another way." I ordered.

Drebo looked at O uneasy as I had made that demand, O nodded as he tapped the table.

O: I respect it." he said plainly. I nodded easy as Dre sat back.

O: let's get started then." he said, heading for the door. I waited for him to walk out, before following him down the steps.

Jeneva POV

Keyaria: Sweed, is one fine looking man." she smirked as we watched them downstairs with Case. I shook my head, and watched as Ray listened closely.

There was a glass door that separated us from them, we couldn't hear their conversation but we sure as hell could see them.

I watched as Dedo preached over them as Case glared at him. It was very apparent that Case didn't particularly like Dedo, and I mean..I understood.

Dedo came, and just started taking over, making plans, telling us what we were going to do. Case really didn't have any authority here, because his crew outnumbered Cases.

Carmen: I wonder what they are saying." she said in her accent. I rolled my eyes and looked at her as she stood there clueless.

Me: I am sure if we were supposed to know what they were saying we would be in that room." I snapped. She rolled her eyes at me as Chassidy snickered.

I looked over at Chassidy, as she sat here with me. Her and Noolen were done. She had chosen her side, and it wasn't the same as his.

She had chosen me, over him and frankly it was hard to believe she was at peace with that decision.

She was the only girl here without any protection, without any real bonds besides me, she was majorly collateral and I didn't think she quite understood that.

As much as I needed a friend here, on this side..she would have been safer on the other.

Carmen: how about we go down there and see." she snickered.

Chassidy: and get cursed out, please, I am good." she said. The door opened and Olivia came in with Aria, Diamond, Hayley, and Emani.

Oh yeah, and the same thing applied to Aria. She was done with Jacq, and on this side and like I said for Chassidy, they both would have been safer on the other side.

Olivia: okay so we need to talk." she said coming in.

Me: a talk about what?" I questioned.

Olivia: a talk about us being a team." she said, looking at me.

Chassidy: a team?" she scoffed.

Olivia: yes a team." she snapped back.

Olivia: You do know that your old friends are apart of this now right?" she said, rolling her neck.

Chassidy: mhm."

Olivia: I mean please don't tell me you guys are clueless about there involvement. It should have been very clear at the dinner table when Seven broke your arm." she smirked at me. Diamond and Emani laughed as I rolled my eyes.

Me: it was very clear, so get to it. What you need to say?" I snapped back. She looked away from me as she looked at all of us.

Olivia: in order for us to work together, we need to get along." she said.

Me: we get along just fine." I snapped.

Olivia: Bitch, I don't like you." she shrugged.

Me: the energy is the same." I shrugged back.

Olivia: exactly, we don't need to like each other, but we need to come to some kind of middle point, so that when the time comes, we can work together. Because there is one thing I know for sure." she said.

Olivia: Cyn, Seven, Brianna, Ronica..they are all going to work together, and they will always be one step ahead of us."

Diamond: how?"

Olivia: because they are a team. They trust each other, and they stick together. They have a bond, and having those four things as a team is what makes it successful. We won't stand a chance." she said, quieting the room.

As much as I hated this girl, she was right.

All of them had a bond like no other and with the help they would be getting from the boys, we wouldn't stand a chance.

Letting my guard down, I sat up as she waited for someone to say something.

Me: how do we bond then?" I hesitated.

Olivia: I was thinking, we can do a test run."

Carmen: A test run?"

Olivia: I can ask my brother to give us something to do as a team, and we can do it and see how we do." she said. The rest of the girls agreed with her as I shook my head in disagreement.

Olivia: what now?" she frowned.

Me: that won't work." I stated.

Olivia: oh really?"

Me: really. We don't have no bond, no trust, nothing.   And you want us to practice working together as a team?" I said standing up.

Me: the reason why Cyn and her girls have a unbreakable bond, is because they laughed together, played together, worked together, loved together. They cry together, they confide in each other, they lookout for each other and most importantly they are best friends. Have been since the beginning of highschool, and their daughters and their sons will be best friends."

Olivia: and your point is?"

Me: my point is, we can't just jump into some silly task and think we can work together because we practice. We need to get to know each other, on some sort of level. We need to get together, hang out or some shit and get a feel for one another. Because I can tell you right now, I don't trust none of you guys with my life, I don't trust any of you to have my back." I said making Chassidy and Aria look at me.

Me: I need to be able to know that whoever I am partnered with or whoever the team I am going to be in, is going to be a good one, that I can trust you guys to save me, just like you guys need to trust me to save you." I continued.

Me: so no, we shouldn't practice a damn thing, until we bond." I finished. They all stared at me in silence as they processed what I said.

Olivia:..I agree." she said, catching me by surprise.

Olivia: we need to bond first, so how about you guys come over to my house."

Avera: for a damn sleep over?" she said sucking her teeth.

Olivia: it doesn't have to be a sleep over, we could do something, anything but Jeneva is right. If we don't create some sort of relationship, we are going to be out faster then we were in." she said. I nodded at her as she smiled small at me.

Carmen: well! I am in. I love girl time!" she giggled.

Keyaria: yeah whatever." she shrugged.

Diamond: me and Emani, we will come."

Chassidy: J?" she asking me.

Me: we will go, we need to." she said. She nodded as her and Aria accepted the invite with me.

Avera: I am a grown ass woman, I ain't doing no "girl time" or no "sleepover" y'all can have dat." she said as her dreads hung over her face. Olivia stood and smiled at her shrugging her shoulders.

Olivia: okay cool, just don't be upset when the time comes, and no one has your back because we don't trust you." she teased. Patting Avera on the shoulder, she walked away out the door as the rest of the girls followed. Fixing my shirt, I followed as well leaving Avera to her lonesome.

Lucas POV

We pulled up carefully, as I held King on my lap. He had his IPad in his lap as O pulled the car to the side. I looked out the tinted windows as I saw a small building. There were a few guys walking around outside of the building, patrolling like they were expecting something.

Sam: we could take them out right now.." he mumbled as we watched carefully.

O:..nah not yet." he said. He looked at me through the rearview mirror and nodded slowly. Gritting my teeth, I slowly took off King's headphones.

Me: Aye son, I need you to do what we talked about." I said to him. He looked up at me as the window rolled down. Drebo took his IPad, as he turned and looked out the window. He balanced himself on my legs as he looked carefully.

June: You see anyone Nephew?" he asked as King looked carefully.

King: There." he pointed. I looked were he pointed and gritted my teeth as Craig and two other guys stood outside the building.

June: All three nephew?"

King: all 5." he corrected.

Peanut: 5??" he said sitting. I looked closer as two more men came around the corner. I remembered the big one from the night they took me out infront of Cyn. I remember him especially.

King: the man in the yellow, he grabbed So So." he said. I shot my eyes in the direction as I immediately noticed Liam.

Me: aight..anything else Son?" I said to him. He looked over again and shook his head no.

Case: aight thank you big man." he said rolling up the window.

King: are you going to kill them daddy?" he said casually grabbing his IPad. I raised my eyes as he unlocked it.

Me: what you mean Son?" I said as we slowly pulled off.

King: well they hurt mommy and So, so are you gonna hurt them back?" he said.

Sergio:..we got some for em, nephew." he said cautiously.

King: good, because Mommy and So are hurting. I want you to hurt them back." he said. I watched as he put his headphones back onto his head and sat on Peanut's lap this time.

O: like father, like son." he quoted as I looked up.

Me: i see." I smirked. I rubbed King's head as I sat up in the car.

Me: so how we doing this?" I asked as O came to a stop.

O: You, Draco, Kyren and King are going to head back to the spot. Will get em loaded and bring them back." he said.

Me: aight, cool." I shrugged sitting back.

O: unless you want to go with us, I'll send two of my guys with Draco and Kyren to make sure King safe?" he said. I looked down at my son, as he sat next to me now. As much as I would love to get them, making sure King was safe meant more to me.

Me: nah, y'all just bring em back to me." I said.

Drebo: we got you bro." he said. I nodded as we stopped at another car. Draco and Kyren waited outside of the car as we pulled up.

I hopped out and reached for King as Peanut helped him get his stuff. Lifting him out of the car, I placed him down as I looked at my brothers.

Me: be safe." I nodded. They nodded at me as I closed the door. They made a U-turn and I watched as they went back to the same spot.

King: daddy I'm hungry." he said, snapping me from my thoughts. I turned back to him and helped him in the car as I looked back down the road.

Draco:..we can make sure he is home safe, if you want to call them back." he said to me. I hesitated at the opportunity, but knew I needed to stay with my son.

Me: nah..they got it." I promised. Climbing into the car, I closed the door as we drove back to the spot.

Craig POV

Niles: man, Dedo is saying the girls are going to be apart of this." he said, sucking his teeth.

Rahjiq: what's the problem with that?" he frowned as we smoked outside. I held the blunt close to my lips as I listened close to their conversation.

Liam: they women, how the fuck are women suppose to get the job done the right way. They fragile, petite, they'll fuck us." he snapped.

Rahjiq: Dedo and Case seem to believe in them, that's what they meeting about now." he said looking into the window. Since the shit I pulled, I was on the outs with these chumps.

Case and Dedo both agreed to stop letting me in on detailed meetings, and replaced me with Skyis. I had been moved down to dummy boy, and I hated every bit of it. I should have been in that meeting and it angered me as I thought about it.

Liam: all im saying is, the girls ain't gone stand a chance-."

Niles: how would you know?" he scoffed.

Niles: as far as I am concern the girls are pretty stacked. They have Avera, Diamond, Imani and Keyaria, them bitches dangerous by themselves." he chuckled.

Liam: there only apart of this because the girls on the other side are." he sighed.

Niles: exactly, Avera alone could snap them in half." he growled.

Niles: them bitches won't stand a chance-."

Me: they will." I interrupted making them look at me. I blew the smoke out of my blunt before handing it to Bones. He stood quietly as he sucked in on the blunt.

Me: the girls on the other side, are just as dangerous." I mumbled walking towards the woods.

Niles: them prissy ass bitches? Please they can't even fight-."

Me: They can and they will, their reasons are stronger than our girls." I said looking up.

Niles: please tell me. I wanna hear dis shit." he pressed. I stuffed my hands in my pockets as I continued to look into the trees.

Me: them girls are fueled by anger, we've killed more of their friends then they have killed ours. We just killed Chris-."

Rahjiq:..that faggot ass nigga." he mumbled. I turned back to them slowly as he said that.

Me: that same faggot's death, gone get a few heads popped off.." I snarled. He quieted down as I turned back to the woods. I froze as I saw someone standing behind the trees in the woods. He was wearing all black as he stood firmly, watching us.

Looking carefully, I spotted another guy standing just a few feet next to him. A tingling feeling went through my spine as I noticed a circle was forming around us.

They stood still, not moving as the boys kept talking. I turned my attention back to the guy infront of me as he slowly walked forward.

Placing my hand on my gun, I watched as he stopped and slowly pulled his hood off. He looked up at me, grinning evilly as I felt the blood leave my body.

Me:..get inside." I mumbled as the rest of them took their hoodies off.

Liam: what-."

Me: I said get inside!" I snapped as they all started walking closer. I turned just in time to see Sammy and Sergio come out from the trees. They grabbed Rahjiq and Bones, yanking them to the ground as Liam and Niles were held at gunpoint by Keyon and Vier.

I stumbled back as Keyon took the end of his gun and hit Liam and Niles hard, knocking them out.

..I was the last one standing, as they slowly tried to close me in. I stepped back slowly, watching them carefully as I looked for a way out.

Drebo stepped down into the circle, as he smirked at me. June slid down the hill and hopped next to Drebo as they both watched me.

I slowly turned my head, looking at the clearing behind me.

Drebo: he's gonna do it." he taunted.

June: nahh he won't." he laughed back. Looking back at them, I looked through the window as Case and Dedo had no idea what was going on, I was on my own. A split second went by, before I took off down the clearing.

Drebo: told you!" he laughed as I ran down a slanted hill. Jumping over the logs and sticks I could hear them running behind me. I ran as I heard them laughing and cheering behind me as they grew closer. Running deeper into the woods, I started to lose them as my feet moved faster then I told them too.

Me: fuck!" I yelled as I slipped on a mud rock. It broke beneath me, tumbling me down the rest of the hill. Everything began to spin as I fell down the hill, sticks and stones hit me and I cursed as I covered my face.

Me: fuck.." I groaned to myself as I hit a tree. I winced hard as I sat up carefully. Feeling my side, I already knew I had broken a rib, trying to regain control of my breathing, I heard the shuffling of their footsteps as they grew closer. Forcing myself to my feet, I held my side as I pushed forward.

Limping into a run, I heard the sound of cars driving as I was getting closer to the road. I gritted my teeth as I looked at the hill I had to climb up. Grabbing onto the branches intertwined with the mud, I pulled myself up as best as I could.

Me: dammit!" I cursed as my foot slipped, dropping me down some. Reaching up again, I pulled myself up faster, skipping the part where I slipped on.

Coming closer, I was almost in the clear as a loud boom went off. Something hot and sharp pierced through my knee sending me to the ground as I yelled out in pain.

My body hit the ground again, rolling me back down to the bottom. I groaned as the sky and the trees began to spin as I rolled over onto my back.

My vision blurred as Drebo stood over me with his gun next to his leg. June came over on the other side and smirked as they doubled in my vision.

Drebo: told you he'd run." he laughed. His laughter echoed like we were inside an auditorium as June bent down beside me.

June: ..you one fast mothafucka." he hissed at me. Standing up, I looked up into the cloudy sky as the bottom of his shoe raised above my face, looking away everything soon went black.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

132K 4.4K 58
A love story. The street way.
7.6K 211 55
The death of a sibling tears apart this family.
10.2K 439 20
A hood Romeo & Juliet first loves don't last forever...