His Agent Wife

Da Miss_Acyl

Wife Series 4 A sexy and fiery love between an agent and a syndicate princess. A love encounter and a marriag... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Special Chapter I

Chapter 21

1.2K 47 26
Da Miss_Acyl

Red's POV

"Red, I'm sorry." He pathetically said.

A tear escaped from my left eye. Masakit parin ang buong katawan ko. And I can't even forget what had happend to me, the abuse and the immorality. I feel so dirty.

Napailing iling nalang ako. "W-Where's my parents?"

I stared at Zero's eyes. Nag aalala ang mga mata niya. Pero hindi ko lubos maisip kung bakit ngayon lang, if he just trusted me, then this wouldn't have happened. Hindi ko kailangan ang mga taong katulad niya.

"Your mother is fine but Hubris and the team couldn't save your father." He disappointly said to me.

Halos hindi ako makahinga sa sinabi niya. I felt the anger and rage risen inside me. "No, no, no!!!"

Zero was about to hug me when I pushed him with all my strength. "Red don't do this please. You're still not okay, don't exert much strength."

I chuckled. So now he is concerned about me? "I don't want you to touch me." I loathe you. Pare pareho lang naman kayo.

"If you really cared for me, you would've trusted me! Eh di sana, hindi mamamatay ang ama ko. Sana hindi nalang pala ako lumapit sa isang katulad mo."

He shooked his head. He looks bewildered and stressed. "I trusted you, Red. But I only did this to protect you. Hindi kita pinasama sa Russia because I know that you would be reckless just to save your parents."

He looked at me so softly. "I cannot lose you, Red."

"NAHIHIBANG KANA BA?! You really do think that you saved me?! Alam mo ba kung ano ang nangyari sa'kin? It was one of your people that betrayed me."

"Putangina Zero na rape ako!" Humahagulgol kong sambit. It's also the time that Zero managed to hug me.

Gusto ko siyang itulak ulit pero wala na akong lakas. He is also in tears, but I don't see myself pitying him. Galit ako sa kaniya. No, he doesn't even deserve my hatred for him.

"I'm sorry R-Red. I should've have done better. But I failed you and it's my fault. I should've trusted you more, mali ako. Mali ako and I'm hating myself to see you in this state."

I closed my eyes and cried and cried. Hindi ko alam kung may mailuluha pa ba ako, pero sobrang nasasaktan ako.

"Zero, I can't forgive you." I coldly said to him.

With all the coldness from my eyes, I stared at his teary eyes.

"Let's have our divorce."

Zerious' POV

It's been three months since that tragedy happened. But it still fresh to me, especially when Red herself proposed to be separated with me.

I took a zip of my brandy.

Everything has been a nightmare, I really wouldn't thought that she would mention the word "divorce" to me. I can give her anything but just not that. I will never give her the freedom that she wanted.

In the very first place, she doesn't have the choice to leave me. Wala na talaga siyang kawala.

"Is it today?" I asked the new Gula. He has the highest score in the tests and is of deserving to lead Antarctica.

"Yes, Alpha. Today is her discharge."

I nodded. Ilang araw akong nagtimpi bago ko siya makitang muli. And I wouldn't forget how many times she tried to escape from me.

Binigyan ko siya ng oras para magluksa at magpagaling. But that's just it. I can't let go of her now that I am badly inlove with my wife.

It only took me twenty minutes to arrived at the hospital where she stays.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Galit nitong tanong.

I softly stared at her, ever her angry face makes my heart beats fast. I miss that face. I miss that body. I miss her touch. I miss her everything.

"I'm taking you home, hon." I sexily answered.

Napanganga naman siya, why would she be shocked? Normal lang naman na ibalik ko siya sa bahay ko.

"Are you even hearing youself?"

I nodded. Mas lumapit naman ako sa kaniya, her rosy lips caught my attention.

Ang sarap niyang halikan.....at angkinin.

"I heard it myself, Red. Ako ang nagsabi, hindi naman ako bingi." Sagot ko at ngumiti ng matamis sa kaniya.

Kulang nalang talaga ay may lumabas na hangin sa ilong at tenga niya. She looks cute though. I bet she badly want to kill me, and I can't help but to expect that. I'll gladly welcome her in my arms and receive her every little tricks.

Mabilis niya naman akong hinagisan ng unan niya na nasalo ko naman.

"Aba putangina ngingiti ngiti pa!" Inis niyang sambit at binato niya sa'kin ang baril niya na regalo ko naman.

"You really are good at throwing things and you never lost your touch, my luna." I teased her.

"Now, would you throw yourself to me?" She hates me but why do I like to tease her even more? Am I missing her that badly?

Her brows furrowed. "Aalis ka sa kwartong ito o mas mabuti pang tumalon nalang ako sa bintana?"

She? She really would jump? Her room is in the tenth floor. It made me annoyed in an instant.

"That's not a good joke, Red. Uuwi ka sa bahay natin. Whether you like it or not." I said using my authority as an Alpha.

"Is that an order from you? You really have the audacity to order me Zerious. Baka nakakalimutan mong may kasalanan ka sa'kin."

I sighed. I see, wala ata talaga siyang planong umuwi sa mansiyon.

"Please come home with me. Mom is waiting for you."

Mabilis naman siyang napatingin sa'kin. "What do you mean by Mom? May bago ka bang Mama?"

So she's really dense isn't she? "Aphrodite Melendez, she's our Mom. Do you know that she's living her best life at the Sweet Palace?"

"What the hell?! Hindi pa nakakauwi si Mama sa Pilipinas?"

I shrugged. "Why would she go there when her only daughter is in my care? I'm quite close to her now."

"Are you threatening me now, Zerious?" She coldly asked.

Mas lumapit ako sa kaniya hanggang sa napasandal na siya sa pader. I caressed her face. "If that's what you think, then maybe....maybe I really am doing all the means just to get you back to me." I answered honestly.

"Why are you doing this to me? You know that I hate you. Why are you being so selfish, Zero?" She faced me with all her strength, I was taken aback. Her eyes shows determination that she really would want to leave me.

"I-I"........ Why am I doing this to you? Do you really not know the answer, Red?

"I love you, Red." It would be silly to think that a man like me would fall for a woman this deep. Cupid himself is really something for shooting me with his arrow. This deep....too deep that I cannot find myself to unloved you.

"Would you still love a woman like me? Zerious, I was raped. I feel dirty." Seryoso niyang sambit.

Remembering what Konstantin did to my wife wants me to kill him once again. This is for hurting her, for abusing her, and for leaving the trauma that she doesn't even deserve.

"Red, you are not dirty."

"It's my fault. Everything is my fault for hurting you this way." I have the power to protect you but I failed. I could've done better.

Hindi ka sana masasaktan ng ganito.

"You are the most determined woman that I've known. You are strong, selfless, beautiful...and a little bit reckless but you are perfect in my eyes. You are so worth it." I'm not lying even a bit. I would still choose you no matter what.

Nagsimula naman siyang umiyak. "But please let me go. Let me have a new life to escape this darkness, Zero."

I slowly hugged her and I thought that she would push me. "Do you really need to be away from me?" Nasasaktan ako. I don't want to be alone again. She made my life worth to live, and there's no way that I'll let her go that easily.

She nodded.

"Then I'll give you time. But promise me that you will give me the chance." I have my fault so I guess I should suffer the consequences.

I kissed her forehead. "Promise me that you will be back in my arms again. I can't divorce you, Red."

You are mine. No one can keep you except for me. It's your fault in the first place for making me your captive.

"I'll think about it, Zerious."

I smiled. "Thank you, hon. Then I'll wait until you are ready to be back in my arms again."

"But that doesn't mean that you can love another man." I threatened her.

"Don't fall for other guys or else I'll stick with you. Baka mawala ako sa katinuan."

She's the only woman that I'm inlove with, possessive with, and obsessed with.

No one can touch Red Psyche Cole, except for me.

@Miss_Acyl

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

195K 3.8K 49
[COMPLETED] Almost every girl dreams of walking down the aisle as the man of her dreams stand on the edge of the aisle, waiting for her as they both...
208K 5K 44
Kira Micaella Ortiz, one of the most famous and sexiest actress/model in the whole world, ay itinakdang ipakasal sa isang successful perfectionist bu...
288K 6.2K 53
This is for mature readers.This story contains mature scenes. The corresponding chapters of this story contains sexual contents not suitable for youn...
My Outcast Wife Da rsa

Narrativa generale

445K 6K 52
Samara and Luke (LIM Series #2) Written by: PinayKimchii xx Warning!!! PLEASE!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT A TRAGIC STORY, STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORY LOL...