REVENANT- Peter Parker ΒΉ

cheerybIossoms tarafΔ±ndan

Cecelia Olivier wonders whether she'll be the hero or the villain of this story. 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 π’π”πŒπŒπ€οΏ½... Daha Fazla

ACT ONE.
PROLOGUE: THE KEY TO EVERYTHING.
CHAPTER 1: PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.
CHAPTER 2: ALL EYES ON ME.
CHAPTER 3: WORKING FOR THE KNIFE.
CHAPTER 4: PARTY ON.
CHAPTER 5: PHANTOM PAINS.
CHAPTER 6: TAKE ME HOME.
CHAPTER 7: SPIES IN DISGUISE.
CHAPTER 8: THE LONG HAUL.
CHAPTER 9: TEEN IDLE.
CHAPTER 10: WAY DOWN WE GO.
CHAPTER 11: KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSE.
CHAPTER 12: THE GIRL AND THE GHOST.
CHAPTER 13: CANNON FODDER.
CHAPTER 14: SORRY FOR ME.
CHAPTER 15: I THINK I LIKE YOU.
CHAPTER 16: EXIT, STAGE LEFT.
CHAPTER 17: FAMILY DOESN'T LIE.
CHAPTER 18: BIRDS OF PREY.
CHAPTER 19: SURFACE PRESSURE.
CHAPTER 20: WHO YOU COULD'VE BEEN.
CHAPTER 21: IN THIS TOGETHER.
CHAPTER 22: BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
CHAPTER 23: THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW.
CHAPTER 24: TAKE THE PLUNGE.
CHAPTER 25: WE ARE THE ANTS.
CHAPTER 26: THE A-TEAM.
CHAPTER 27: ASHES TO ASHES.
CHAPTER 28: DUST TO DUST.
CHAPTER 29: THIS ISN'T A STORY.
CHAPTER 30: CARRY ON.

ACT TWO.

272 17 43
cheerybIossoms tarafΔ±ndan

cheerybIossoms © 2022

originally published — september 11th, 2022

status — act two completed november 10th, 2022

━━━━━━🕷━━━━━━

IF YOU HAD TOLD CECELIA a year and a half ago that she would eventually become one of New York's most beloved vigilantes, she would have laughed in your face. The idea of her, a lowly servant to her uncle and Adrian Toomes, becoming someone good and beloved was so absurdly ridiculous that it could never be something other than a joke. She's not the hero of anyone's story. She's a henchman, a lackey, the expendable employee who gets her hands dirty. She's the one who gets beaten up by the hero when she stands between him and the final boss.

Yet, somehow, this is exactly what's happened. Now known around New York by her alias, Phantom, Cecelia stops crime and saves lives beside Spider-Man, the infuriating web-slinger she used to consider her enemy. Surprisingly a good team, she and Peter manage to track down kidnappers, give old ladies their snatched purses back, and save cats from trees all while managing to get home before curfew. 

That's not even the strangest part of it all, though. No, that would be the fact that they're both now the personal interns of Tony Stark, who has turned out not to be so bad after all. Now, Cecelia is still tucked away in a lab to manufacture technology, but this time it's for a good reason—she's helping save the world, one water filter at a time.

But maybe she should've thought twice about letting herself get familiar with her new life. Because just when she's settling into things, disaster quite literally strikes. And this isn't supposed to be a world where an alien invasion is just the start of the madness, but that's what it turns out to be.

Now, Cecelia must become more than just a vigilante. Because a looming threat approaches, threatening to wipe out everything she knows and loves. If she does nothing, it'll prevail. But if she dons her mask and becomes a superhero?

Well, things might just get a little more interesting.

━━━━━━🕷━━━━━━

CECELIA OLIVIER (she/her)
portrayed by amber midthunder

SOLARIS MAGDALENE (she/her)
portrayed by frankie adams

━━━━━━🕷━━━━━━

CYRUS NADIR (xe/xyr) | As Described

CHRISTINE WARREN (she/her) | Ryan Destiny

ALEX OLIVIER (he/him) | Elliot Fletcher

JULES OLIVIER (he/him) | Michael Campion

EVA CORTES-OLIVIER (she/her) | Jenna Ortega

MICHAEL OLIVIER (he/him) | Isaiah Mustafa

ELLEN OLIVIER (she/her) | Kathleen Rose Perkins

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR AND AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAST | Their Characters

━━━━━━🕷━━━━━━

DEDICATIONS: Coruscant_Cosmonaut saImondean 112hjufb JULESJOKES appasfluffytail mayaadsmsss

plus anyone who has guardians of the galaxy as a comfort movie, hates endgame, or is a total space nerd!

WARNINGS: foul language, ptsd, mentions of child abuse, movie-typical violence, panic attacks, canonical character death.

COPYRIGHT: obviously, i do not own the avengers franchise—the rights to that belong to marvel and the russo brothers. however, i do own cecelia, sol, cyrus, and all of the other characters i created for this plot (there are a lot!). even though this is fanfiction, i did put a lot of work into it, and i really don't appreciate anyone taking it and passing it off as their own. this includes my plots, my characters, my writing style/writing, my graphics/aesthetics, or my author's notes. if you want to take inspiration from my layouts, covers, text dividers, etc, just ask me first! it's likely i'll be more flattered than anything, and will be more than happy to say yes. i promise, i'm actually quite nice :)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: welcome to act two! i hope you're excited to continue cecelia's story with infinity war and endgame, and ready to see her full transformation into a superhero! this act was super fun (and angsty) to write, so buckle your seatbelts and prepare for a rollercoaster of emotions, both good and bad. it's gonna be a lot, guys.

additionally, you will notice the addition of solaris magdalene and cyrus nadir in this act. these are my guardians of galaxy ocs, who have come from a now unpublished fic. i didn't just want to let go of them, though, so i decided to have them make an appearance here! i hope you love them as much as i do :')

thanks for reading! <333

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

188K 4.2K 11
A tragic disaster leads the Avengers to discover a troubled teenager with powers. Strong powers. In their fight to recruit this young girl to become...
363 15 12
In which she watches her ex best friend do everything they used to do with someone new.
367K 13K 34
"you shouldn't bet against me, parker." [cover by @ohmyturners] [post civil war-homecoming] [#1 in #marvelcinematicuniverse] [#1 in #spidermanhomecom...
86.9K 3.6K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...