Obikaka One-Shots

Valen_Pine által

A bunch of one-shots about Obikaka because I love them and I have so many ideas for one-shots for them. Yes I... Több

Softie (#1)
Heater Boy (#2)
Too Cold (#3)
Attention Starved (#4)
Stop Ignoring Me (#5)
You're Safe (#6)
Comfort (#7)
Just Pretending (#8)
The Blame Game (#9)
Afraid (#10)
Oblivious (#11)
Fights (#12)
Fights (part 2 of #12)
Fights (part 3)
Fights (part 4)
Fights (part 5)
Fights (part 6)
Not In Love With You (#13)
Not In Love With You Part 2
Goodbye
The End Of Us
Under The Mask
Take Care Of Me Mr. Nurse
Hospital Days
Testify
Testify part 2
A Philospher Once Said
A Philospher Once Said part 2
APOS Original Ending
Rainy Days
Popular x Social Outcast
Popular x Social Outcast (part 2)
Popular x social outcast (part 3)
APOS Epilouge
Popular x social outcast (part 4)
Merry Chrsitmas, Mon Amour
Popular x social outcast (part 5)
Year

Mine

1.2K 27 36
Valen_Pine által

!MY AU!

Obito's p.o.v

Today was Kakashi's 15th birthday. Everything has to be perfect. It's the first one of his birthdays that we're spending as a couple. I need to make a good impression.

"Obito, calm down. Everything will be fine." Rin told me.

"What if he hates it? I mean, I thought I knew what Kakashi liked, but what if he hates it?" I asked.

"He won't hate it. I think he'll love it." Rin said.

"Thanks." I said.

She nodded. "He'll be here soon, let's go."

Me and Rin went and hid. Suprise party. I planned everything. Hopefully he likes it. He walks in and when he turns on the light we all jump out.

"Suprise!" We yell.

He looks suprised. He looks around for a minute and when he looks at me his eyes light up. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist and whisper in his ear.

"I didn't want to invite most of the guys here but they're your friends, so I did." I said.

"I'm all yours, calm down." He tells me with a laugh.

I pull away and Rin attacks him. "Happy birthday!" She yells.

"Rin...can't breathe..." He said.

"Oops! Sorry!" She said, pulling away and patting his head.

"That's alright." He said.

"Kakashi!" One of Kakashi's friends, Tenzo, calls.

He turns around and lets Tenzo hug him. He doesn't let very many people hug him. How did Tenzo get to hug him? I shake my head.

Don't be jealous. He's yours. He said that. It doesn't matter if Tenzo gets a hug, I'm still his boyfriend, so it's fine.

He ran back over to me after Tenzo let him go and he looked up at me. I'm 3 years older than him, so I'm 6'0" and ge's about 5'7" so he's 5 inches shorter than me.

"I want a polar bear." Kakashi says.

"Minato-Sensei wouldn't let me get you a polar bear." I said.

He slowly turns his head and glares at our sensei. Minato-Sensei chuckles nervously and hugs him.

"Happy birthday." He says when he pulls back.

"You're so mean to me." Kakashi says.

"I'm sorry." Minato-Sensei says.

"You should be." Kakashi says.

Rin runs over to us and shoves a box wrapped in teal wrapping paper, with a blue bow on it, into Kakashi's arms.

"Open it!" She tells him. "It's from me and Konan!"

Konan is Rin's girlfriend of almost 4 years now. Rin is the same age as me, so 18, and Konan is 19. Kakashi walks over and sits on the couch and everyone circles around him. There aren't that many people here, only 10 not including Kakashi's family of 7, since Kakashi gets anxiety being around alot of people. He even seemed tense now that all 10 of us were sitting in front of him, expect me I was sitting beside him.

He takes the bow off carefully then just rips through the paper quickly. He hands the bow to me to take care of. He likes to keep all the bows from his birthdays. He pulls out a slightly smaller box in the same wrapping and glares at Rin and Konan, who just laugh.

Inside of that one is another slightly smaller box. Rin assures him that's the last box and his real present is in that one. He tears the paper off and opens the box.

"Okay, how much was it?" Kakashi asks.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Remember how I said my laptop was being stupid and I needed a new one?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, Rin and Konan bought me a new laptop." He said. "Now tell me how much it was, I'll pay you back."

"No. You don't pay people back for presents." Rin said.

"I try." Kakashi says.

"Yeah and no one ever lets you. What makes you think I'll let you now?" Konan adds.

"Because it was probably expensive!" Kakashi said.

"Too bad. You're not paying us back, move on cutie." Konan said.

"Fine." Kakashi said.

"Here! Take this." Kushina handed him another present.

Kakashi looks at the tag and smiles. "How did you possibly do this?" Kakashi asks.

"What? Who is it from?" I asked.

"Celia." Kakashi said.

Celia is Kakashi's oldest silbling. Kakashi's family, the kids, goes Celia, Raven, him, Luna, Kallum. Celia had to go on a mission 5 days before his birthday.

"Celia gave it to us before she left and told us to give it to you on your birthday if she wasn't back by then." Kushina says.

Kakashi opens the bag and pulls out a box. He reads a tag on the box and grabs my arm.

"Celia says this is for both of us." Kakashi says.

I lay my chin on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his waist. He opens the box and pulls out a picture frame with a picture already in it. It was a picture of the day I asked Kakashi to be my boyfriend, and our first kiss. Celia has drawn cute little doodles on the sides of the picture.

"That's so cute." I said.

"I know." Kakashi said.

"Here, this one is from us." Minato said, handing Kakashi a bag.

"Thanks." Kakashi said, taking the bag.

He opens it and pulls out some papers. He looks through them quickly before looking at them in confusion.

"There's something else in the bag, but those are papers you have to sign if you wanna be promoted to hokage's personal guard." Minato says.

"Really? I could be your personal guard!?" I've never heard so much excitment in Kakashi's voice.

"Yup. Now look at what else is in the bag. Kushina picked it out." Minato said.

Kakashi pulled out a light blue mug that just had the word "Uchiha" printed onto it. Kakashi gives Kushina a "really?" look.

"I'm not an Uchiha." Kakashi said.

"For the future." Kushina said.

Kakashi smiled and rolled his eyes and I put everything back into the bag. Luna ran over and put a box in his lap. "It's from our whole family." She said before going back to her seat.

Kakashi opened the box and pulled out two tickets to something.

"One for you, one for Obito. It's to that movie you've been wanting to go see." Raven explained.

"Ooo." He gave me the tickets and pulled the next thing out of the box. He pulled a kunai with his enitials carved into it and his date of birth.

"I would have put your date of death but that hasn't happened yet." Raven said, and his dad hit him in the back of the head.

"You could have just put 'whenever Obito dies' you know." Kakashi said.

"But, I'll die before you because I'm older." I said.

"When you die, I'll die." Kakashi said.

"Okay, we'll talk about this later." I said through a soft laugh.

Lastly Kakashi pulls out a book. His jaw practically hits the floor. "I though they were sold out of copies!?" Kakashi said.

"We got one right before they sold out." His 5-year-old brother, Kallum, says.

"Aww, that's so sweet, thanks." Kakashi said.

"Here, open this!" Kurenai said. "It's from me, Gai, and Asuma."

Kakashi opens the bag and pulls out a big scrapbook. He opens it and flips through a few of the pages.

"It's pictures of the four of us throughout the years with little captions." Kurenai says excitedly.

"It's super cute." Kakashi said.

Tenzo walks over and gives him a bag. He smiles at him and thanks him. As he walks back to where he was sitting I glare at him.

Ugh, he's always trying to get Kakashi's attention. It's so annoying. He's lucky I even invited him. We would have done just fine without him, or Iruka for that matter. I don't trust either of them. They both were obsessed with Kakashi before we started dating and I think they still are.

Kakashi opens the bag and it's one of those things that look like a book but has an hollow inside so you can put things in there. Kakashi opens the book thing and there at least a hundred little papers.

"I collected-" Kakashi cuts him off.

"All the notes we've passed back and forth in class. Thank you Tenzo. God, I love reading these things, they're amazing. Thank you." Kakashi said.

"Funny, I got you a similar thing." Iruka laughs as he says it and hands Kakashi a box.

Kakashi takes it and opens it and it has a bunch of letter inside adressed to each other.

"It's from when I moved away for a year. It's all the letters we wrote each other." Iruka said.

"Oh my god. Thank you both. Honestly I love it. It's amazing." Kakashi says.

Whatever, keep writing him notes, at the end of the day he sleeps in my bed whenever he's not at his parents house.

"What did you get me?" Kakashi asks, turning to me.

"Okay, remember how I got your name tattooed on my arm so you said you wanted my name tattooed on you somewhere?" I asked.

"Of course." He said.

"I designed one for you." I said.

"Let me see!" He said.

I pulled the paper out and gave it to him. It wasn't that intricate since mine is just his name inside a rose on my arm, but I think it looks pretty nice.
(A/N: it's the tattoo that Kakashi has in the picture)

"I love it! Yes! I want this one." Kakashi said.

"Where?" I asked.

"My neck." He said, leaning his head on my shoulder. "So everyone can see it."

"That's fine with me." I looked at his parents.

"Mommy, daddy, can I have Obito's name tattoed on my neck?" Kakashi asked.

"Sure." His dad said.

"I don't mind as long as the design isn't inappropraite." His mom said.

"It's not." I assured.

Hah. Get wrecked Tenzo and Iruka. He's mine. And he always will be, no matter how obsessed you are.

-----------Time skip: later that night-----------

Me and Kakashi were laying in bed amd he curls up to me even more than he already is.

"I don't trust Tenzo and Iruka. I think they still like you." I said.

"I love you." Kakashi said.

"Well, I think they love you." I said.

Kakashi sat up. I sat up also.

"Okay, well, I don't care. Whatever they feel means nothing to me. You're the only person I ever want to be with. Why can't you get that through your thick head?" Kakashi says.

"Kakashi, I just, I don't mean to be this kind of boyfriend but I seriously don't think you should hang out with them." I said.

"Fine. If that's how you wanna be then I don't think you should hang out eith Deidera." Kakashi said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because he had a crush on you before we started dating." Kakashi said.

"That's not fair." I said.

"This is what your trying to make me do! I've talked to them! They don't like me anymore! And if they did they understand you make me happy, and they would never try to ruin that." Kakashi said.

"I just... I don't want anyone to take you from me. I love you." I said.

"No one could ever take you from me. I love you so much. I'm getting your name tattooed on my neck so everyone knows I'm yours." Kakashi said.

I pulled him close to me and kissed him. After a second he kisses me back and then pulls away and we both lay back down.

"Goodnight, Obi." He said.

"Goodnight, mi amor." I said.
__________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any spelling errors, I was kind of tired writing this.

❤︎Word count: 1985 words

❤︎Valen_Pine

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

115K 4.7K 33
{ first place in Naruto Wattys 2019} The prestigious team during the Third Great Ninja War led by the Fourth Hokage died at their respective times. ...
134K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
138K 2.3K 38
I do not own any of the characters or Haikyuu, all rights belong to their respectful owner. 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕙𝕦...
64.2K 2.4K 47
Akira was born into war. The Third Great Ninja War raged for many years, and death followed it every day. Friends died, leaders were struck down, and...