Eyes on You

Av love-shade

Vegas pete (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ Start-Aug 13th 2022 End - May 24th 2023 Mer

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
A quick query
Epilogue♥
Gratitude!!

chapter 7

5.3K 200 22
Av love-shade

Pete laid on his bed and covered himself from head to toe with the white sheets provided for the bodyguards.

He ignored all the calls of his friend Arm, and just laid there feeling numb. A single tear rolled down to his cheek and he just wiped it away harshly.

Despite his eyes were crying ,his lips still had a smile tugged on it. Pete was just trying to not to cry out loud. Though the reason of his cry wasn't that big in Pete's eyes.

He leisurely laid there, without doing anything. He could hear arm talking on the phone and calling pol with sweet names.

After a few minutes he heard the door being opened.

"Ai'Arm ,pete let's go to have dinner ,Vegas is waiting for us outside."

Pete ears perked up at the name which Porsche mentioned.

"But pete is sleeping " arm said while looking between pete and Porsche.

Porsche just shook his head "nah he isn't sleeping" which this being said he made his way to Pete's bed and sat at the corner.

"Ai'pete are you watching porn or something under this pure blanket hm? said Porsche while poking pete.

"You and your nastiness" Arm snorted in disgust.

"You and your Boring ass" Porsche said in return sticking his tongue out.

"Iam not boring you idiot" defended Arm.

"Yeah,and iam Washington" replied Porsche rolling his eyes.

"You-"

"Get the hell out of this room you bastards!!!!!"

Pete suddenly yelled which made his two mates flinch.

"Ai'pete you idiot why did you yell suddenly, wanted to kill your only best frnd, this handsome sexy man"Porsche said while keeping his hand on his chest with his eyes slightly widened.

And the other two just rolled their eyes.

" You are no less than khun tankhun"

"You and your delusions."

Porsche rolled his eyes and just " you guys are just jealous of my beauty".

"Yeah very" mocked Arm.

"Are you guys going by yourselves or want me to drag you out" pete said while glaring at them both.

"Ai'pete let's go and have dinner na, I have heard that there are many delicious dishes plus drinks"Porsche said with shiny eyes..

"Delicious dishes like what,pasta and sandwich huh " said pete In a mocking tone.

Ai'pete come naa- " Porsche was cut off by the knocks on the door.
And then a voice was heard.

"Porsche, are you guys coming "

"You guys should go now ,he is waiting "pete said and just started to lay again.

"Pete why won't you come " asked arm.

" I just um.. yeah I ate just a while ago so,iam full already and I also want to talk to grand maa yes that's it!" Pete completed with a wide smile on his face though it didn't reach his eyes.

"Oh-okie then" agreed arm.

"Are you sure pete" Porsche asked while looking at pete with furrowed eyebrows it was almost like he didn't believe his friend.

" Chai chai!! Iam , you guys should go now " pete now started to nudge Porsche to go.

Arm and Porsche nodded. As they were going pete suddenly called out for them.

"Ai'porsche if he as- ah no nothing enjoy your meal guys!!" He completed and just looked down.

"Pete ,are you-" Porsche was cut off by.

"Iam okie Porsche ,you go"

"We will talk once i come back"
And pete could only nod.

Once they were out of the room , pete just sadly chuckled.

"stupid pete why would he ask about you, you aren't him" and just laid their looking at the blank ceiling.

Outside of the room:

"We are ready to go Vegas " said Porsche and Vegas just nodded.

He looked at the sides and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Where is your other friend?" Questioned Vegas.

"Ah! Pete, actually khun Vegas he already ate a while ago" arm replied to while adjusting his glasses.

Vegas just nodded without saying anything and started to walk towards the dining area.

Pete strirred to different sides on his bed ,changed into many positions just to get some sleep.. but it was just not possible for him with his stomach being completely empty. He looked at his phone and it was 2 in the morning.

"Aish!! I should have ate that pasta , why is lord punishing me like this" pete mumbled while looking at the ceiling and then turn his head towards his two friends seeing them sleeping peacefully.

Then his eyes fell on his best frnd as he remembered what they talked before going to sleep.

"Pete I think you were right when you said that Vegas likes me "

"Why ?What happened? Why did you think of this "

"Today he shown me a classy room and said that I could live in there and when I said that it's so much for a bodyguard and he told me that he made that room for me"

"Why would he do so for a bodyguard?"

Pete was just quiet for a while and then he looked at his best friend who was already looking at him for an answer.

" I already told you that he likes you. You see I was always right about this. Iam just the best observant" pete said cheerfully with a wide grin on his face though his heart was broking little by little by.

" Ai'pete this isn't good"

" Don't think so much. Everything will be fine just believe in my lord".

At this point pete was confused whether he was advising his friend or to himself.

                                             ..               .

" Aish ! I shouldn't think all this and be like this. This will bring no good for me.

Come-on pete , so what if he doesn't like you back its his loss huh!"

Well,he tried to distract himself from the pain.

" I should go and search for some food. I hope they serve food now"

With that being decided by him, he slowly got up and made his way out of the room ever so quietly just to not wake his friends up.

He hurriedly ran towards the serving room of the minor family only to get disappointed seeing the door being locked.

" Pete you and your unlucky ass" he mumbled to himself and just started to make his way to the room again with his head down.

As he kept walking without looking up,he suddenly collied with a hard substance. He closed his eyes at the impact.

When he opened his eyes ,he was met with a hard toned chest ,his eyes widened in shock as he slowly trailed his eyes up to look at the person.that's when he heard the oh-so familiar voice.

"Why are you wandering out so late?"

" Kh-khun Vegath I-i  was just looking around hehe" pete said with an awkward smile on display.

Pete was about to back off thats when he realized that he was being held by his khun.His eyes widened in the realization.

"Why do I feel like you are lying ?" Vegas whispered in a hushed tone slightly leaning his head into Pete's neck.

Pete sightly flinched as his neck came into the contact of Vegas's lips.

"K-khun ve-vegath wh-why would I lie t-to y-you" pete stuttered ever so badly and Vegas just chuckled still burying his head into Pete's neck.

He then raised his head and looked at Pete so deep in his eyes , his face slowly trailed close to pete and then he whispered "are you hungry?"

Pete eyes were still widened but now it felt like they would just pop out of his eyes socket ,he fisted his sweat pants and slowly shook his head and then nodded while looking down ..

"Yes or no" Vegas again just mumbled into his face as he could feel the hot breath of his khun

"Ye-yes khun Vegath" pete merely agreed still looking down not daring to meet his khun eyes.

As pete wasn't looking at him ,he failed to see the soft expressions Vegas  held for him.

Vegas slowly trailed his hand to pete's hand and held it slightly intertwining them.

And pete felt like his soul just left his body as soon as he felt those warm hands against his rough ones.

"Let's go and get you some food then" said Vegas and started to run with pete ,their hands still intertwined with each other.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

56.6K 2.9K 37
Kinn ❤️ Porsche love story ????????????......
40.2K 1.6K 29
These are some of my wild imaginations for the characters Vegas and Pete. They left a great impact on us and now we can't get enough of them so here...
44.6K 2.3K 21
This is a story abt two fictional characters in kinnporche the series. Vegas pete is my fav couple so I wanted to write a fan fiction abt them.The st...
338K 11.1K 26
This is a fancfic starring Vegas and Pete of the KinnPorsche Book and series. They are definitely one of the most controversial couples in the series...