[1] constellation | p.lahote

Av phoebe6666

" she wore an armour of constellations " [ paul lahote x fem!oc ] [ pre new moon - eclipse ] [ book one in th... Mer

[ one ]
[ two ]
[ three ]
[ four ]
[ five ]
[ six ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fourteen ]
Authors Note
[ fifteen ]
[ sixteen ]
[ seventeen ]
[ authors note ]
[ eighteen ]
[ twenty ]
[ twenty-one ]
[ twenty-two ]

[ nineteen ]

2.3K 67 4
Av phoebe6666

[ nineteen | bonfire ]
[ late may ]
■●____________________●■

"How could you do this to me, Paul."

"Baby, please-."

"No, this is the utmost betrayal."

Paul Lahote looked over his Uno cards at his girlfriend with a humoured glaze on his dark brown eyes. She was pouting as she added cards to her deck, and Paul learnt that she was in fact the biggest sore loser he had ever met.

Especially when it came to card or board games.

"I don't wanna play anymore." She said defeatedly, placing down her cards.

He went to start teasing her for both being a sore loser and for losing, but she had climbed onto his lap and wound her arms around his neck. He dropped his cards onto her bed and instantly wrapped his thick arms around her, drawing her closer as she smiled at him.

"Why can't you do what dad does and just let me win Uno?" She asked with a small pout.

"Because you look so cute when you lose." He teased and pecked her lips making her pout smooth back into a smile.

"Your such a softy, sweetness, I can't believe anyone at school thinks your all mean and serious." She said and squeezed his cheeks.

"I'm not a softy." He defended weakly.

"Yeah, and I'm not called Estella." She said in a sarcastic tone and he smirked.

As if she weighed nothing more then a single potato, Estella allowed Paul to manhandle her until her back was flat on her bed and he hovered over her, between her legs. She whined a little at the moment but relaxed as one of his hands came up to rest on the side of her neck while his thumb rubbed her jawline.

"Your sassy today." He hummed and placed his face against the other side of her neck.

"Am not." She weakly protested.

Her words went through one of Paul's ears and straight out the other as he was clearly more focused on the soft skin of her neck, his lips ghosting over her jugular as she subtly shivered at the tickling sensation. He smirked that boyish grin she loved before placing an open mouthed kiss against the spot and her breathing laboured.

Estella loved the feeling of Paul kissing her neck, he'd never done it before but she would sure as hell make him do it again because the feeling of his soft lips running along her sensitive skin made her feel like she was being set on fire in the best way possible.

"Baby." Paul murmured against her neck before lifting his head with darkened eyes.

"Why'd you stop?" She complained.

The look on her face was almost enough to make Paul go right back to kissing her neck but the uncomfortable sensation between his legs made him think again and he simply smiled at his girl and caressed her full cheeks that had flushed from his kissing her neck.

"Cause I won't be able to stop if I cary on baby." He told her softly.

He watched her eyes flick down then back up and if possible, her cheeks turned an even darker shade of red and he grinned, rubbing his hands against her outer thighs and hips. She gave him a sheepish look that made his eyes turn soft.

"Does it... will it go away on its own?" She asked shyly.

"Yeah, it will, we're not doing anything like that till your comfortable, baby." He told her reassuringly.

"So, I don't have to like, do something to make it go away?" She asked and looked anxious for his answer.

"Me being hard-." Her eyes widened comically. "Is my problem, not yours, you never have to do something you don't want to do." He reassured her.

"Good, 'cause I don't think I'm ready to see it just yet ." She admitted sheepishly and they moved so she could lean against the headboard.

"That's okay, and if you're never ready or just don't want to do anything sexual that's fine too, baby, I'll still kiss your neck." He teased lightly.

"I really like it when you did that." She said with a small grin.

"I know you did, baby." He hummed.

While giggling, Estella glanced at her clock on her bedside table which made her spine shoot up and she hurriedly got off her bed. She and Paul where suppose to be going to the tribes bonfire where the elders shared the Quileute legends, and they where running late.

"Paul! We have to leave in 15 minutes!" She exclaimed but he just shrugged and flipped back onto her bed.

Narrowing her brown eyes at her boyfriend, she grabbed her pillow and slammed it down onto his stomach making him groan and look at her with warm eyes and a boyish smile. She chucked the pillow at his face and hurried into her bathroom to try make herself look somewhat presentable.

She simply brushed her hair and applied some minimal make up before heading to her closet, making sure to close the door because she didn't want Paul to get a sneak peak of her goodies. She changed out of her sweats and jumper, and into a pair of black leggings, an oversized white knit sweater with a brown cami under, a pair of thick white socks and white sneakers.

"Get up, we need to leave!" Estella complained as Paul continued to lie on her bed.

He jumped up and slid on his shoes before walking towards her. His large frame dwarfed her small one and while he would have intimidated anyone else, she was never scared of her Paul, because he was quite plainly, a softy.

"You look so pretty baby." He hummed and cupped her chubby cheeks as she gave him a toothy smile, her silver braces glimmering under the light of the room.

"Thanks, sweetness, now can we please go to the bonfire, I want to hear the legends." She said and he nodded with a small laugh.

■●____________________●■

Despite summer being only days away, La Push was still comically cold, and while Estella had initially worried when realising she had forgotten her coat, she realised she wouldn't have needed it squished between Paul and Seth. The latter chatting her ear off while the former played with her fingers in his lap.

"Oh, and I failed Spanish again." Seth added and she gave him a look.

"I told you that I'd tutor you, if you need help, Seth." She reminded him and he gave her a boyish smile.

"I know, I've just been busy with patrols and stuff." He admitted with a shrug.

"Well school comes first, I'm gonna so tell off Sam." She said with a brave look on her face and Paul snorted. "What're you laughing at?" She asked with narrowed eyes.

"You mean you'll get me to tell him off, Stell." He teased and wrapped an arm around her waist to draw her in closer.

"Actually, I think I'll just tell Emily." She corrected him teasingly.

Before Paul could react, Estella felt him go a little tense and she noticed he was looking past her and as she turned to look, Seth got up to greet whoever had just arrived. She then spotted Jake walking towards the bonfire with Bella Swan at his side.

Despite the time that had passed since, Paul still didn't like Bella.

"Hey, your not on patrol tonight, right?" Estella asked Paul in hopes of distracting him.

"Hm? No, I'm all yours." He hummed and looked down at her with a softening expression.

She beamed at his confirmation and pecked his lips happily. He hummed in a content manner and lightly squeezed her waist making her lean into him more, resting her head on his chest and his chin on top of her head.

Paul was so content with his love in his arms that he didn't care when Bella sat besides her, or that the two girls had a small conversation before Billy spoke up, telling the legends of Taha Aki's third wife and her sacrifice.

Which he barely listened to.

■●____________________●■
AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi! This update may seem totally random and out of place since I said previously that I wanted to focus on publishing more chapters for this book a while ago and then didn't but I've been focused on getting into uni and then I was caught up with work and life.

I hope you enjoyed this update and I plan to release the next chapter in next week. :)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

120K 2.4K 15
Paul Lahote x Fem! OC From the moment he saw her, standing in the forest with that worried look on her face, he knew he was doomed. She was the begin...
61.6K 1.4K 24
"a bipolar vampire and a werewolf with anger issues...some pair we are." in which valerie hale is wronged one too many times or in which they are mor...
432K 12.1K 13
❝I'm willing to fight for her. Protect her. Lay my life down for her. She's everything to me, and she doesn't even realize it.❞ [TWILIGHT: NEW MOON] ...
1.2M 37K 35
"𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔞 𝔟𝔞𝔡𝔞𝔰𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞 𝔟𝔦𝔤 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱." In which paul lahote meets his match !!!! I wrote this 5 years ago and i think my charact...