Bound to happen

By Madhavi_sneha

Mahabharata There are many beliefs on it, some say it's an epic,some say it's a myth and so much more, but fo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Announcement
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HELLO EVERYONE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THE MAHAJAN'S (ONE SHOT 1)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
‼️ IMPORTANT, DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
★GOD'S EMERGENCY MEETING★
Chapter 26
Sneak peek ( Chapter 27 )
Chapter 27
‼️ IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE 2‼️
★𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲★
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
𑁍 Adhvika and her Travel bags 𑁍
❀ Adhvika's Aesthetics ❀
Chapter 30
❁Adhvika's Aesthetics-2❁
Chapter 31
TRAILER OF BOUND TO HAPPEN
Chapter 32
‼️IMPORTANT ISSUE, ADHVI IN TROUBLE ‼️
Chapter 33
◦•●◉✿ Shri Krishna in Kaliyuga ✿◉●•◦
Chapter 34
CAST-2
༺✧ Questions ✧༻
Chapter 35 (a)
༺✧Answers✧༻
Chapter 35 (sneak peek)
༺✧Answers-2✧༻
Adhvika's Note
Chapter 35(b)

★The Quad's Bet (One Shot)★

739 61 120
By Madhavi_sneha

A/n:- Hi Great Readers!!
* Waving my both hands hysterically *

I am finally back, but with an one shot....  *sighing*

I know, I know I apologise for this long wait and another long wait you all have to do for the chapter.

Also thank you so much Great Readers for nearly 38k reads and 2.97k votes. Oh my gosh!! I can't believe this seriously!!
*screaming like a banshee*

Not to forget that I reached 100 followers.
* Blinks owilishly in disbelief *

Please always keep supporting me like the way you all have been supporting me, also vote and comment a lot....... As I missed conversing with you all.

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END I WILL TAKE YOUR ATTENDANCE  😝

DHANVIK'S POV

I sighed in exasperation when I couldn't find Vika in the guest wing, she isn't in the guest gardens as well.

I asked this girl for only one single thing, that was for her to stay in her room for few minutes and wait for me. Then we were supposed to go wherever she wanted to stroll. However she couldn't compile to this minute request. On the other hand,I even have to twirl around holding her Lehenga for her to see how it will look!

Like seriously? Only Vika can think like this, because I can't think about, how a person can select which lehenga will look good on them, by asking their Male bodyguard to twirl around while holding it. I really can't with this girl.

I shook my head in disapproval.

Vika is hell bent on making me embarrassed to core. She ca-

I facepalmed myself after I realised what on earth I was doing. Vika has caused some severe influence on people like me, who spend an awfully long amount of time with her.

The agony is I can't even distance myself from her not that I want to,but my mentally ranting habits are saying otherwise.

Anyways back to a missing Vika.

My best guess is that, either Vika is with Angraj or she is pestering Maharaj Dhritrashtra.

Vika is authentically something else, I personally have never seen anyone, including Mahamahim Bheeshm or even Maharani Gandhari behaving so casually with Maharaj like Vika does. The most shocking fact is him letting her do everything her heart desires.

If I have counted correctly and Vika didn't bring anything else without notifying me. Then she has seventeen different items in her room, which she liked in Maharaj's room, *sigh * he being the whipped Bestfriend he is happily gave it to her.

Admittedly it's astonishing to see their playful interaction. I mean on a daily basis you don't get to see a strict King playing along and letting a foreign Princess do whatever she wished. This is one of the rarest occurings atleast according to me.
Nonetheless, I adore their unique friendship.

I sighed heavily at my wavering thoughts and was about to enter my room, however I stopped abruptly when I heard some commotion from inside.

Oh!! Someone is spying on me!! Well you chose the wrong man. I smirked inwardly, carefully took out my sword from its scabbard and barged inside. Only for my mouth to fell open in shock.

.
.
.
.
.

What in the god's name is happening here?

I have full rights to be astonished, as Princess Subhadra, Princess Dusshala and Princess Avantika were arguing in the middle of my room without a care in the world.

I can't believe this, I entered with such force not to forget the sword in my hand, yet they didn't budge from their places neither did they stop bantering, nor did they cast a single glance in my direction.

Hai Mahadev!I honestly am so done with everything. For heaven's sake it's my room! Their rooms are more spacious and beautiful than mine. So why do they keep invading mine?

I shook my head in disbelief,placed my sword back in the scabbard and plopped on the couch.

Here I thought someone was spying on me, turns out the Princess's are having some secret meeting in my room. Marvelous!!

"Avani Di, I am saying you Adhvi Di likes my Bratha Krishna! I am definitely sure about this!" Princess Subhadra confidently exclaimed for which she received a droll stare from Princess Avantika and a snort from Princess Dusshala.

I on the other hand was surprised would be an understatement of the century. Hold on wait a second, what is she ev--

"Bhadra you are wrong, Adhvi Di most certainly likes my Jesht Bratha Duryodhan!" Princess Dusshala proudly stated. Prince Avantika and Princess Subhadra made a noise of disagreement.

I gaped at her words, I seriously cannot process this newfound information, are these both in their right state of mind? Anyways, I have full faith in Princess Avantika, she for sure will make them understand about, how Vika likes non--

"Oh no no! You both are wrong, I am damm sure that Adhvi doesn't see either of them in such a way. They are her friends and nothing more. Nevertheless, I feel like if Adhvi is going to marry any of the Kuruvanshi then it undoubtedly will be Yuvraj Yudhishthir." Avantika answered with a smirk,her response positively shook me like nothing else.

I shook my head in disapprobation. Nevermind, she is making her own theories here, I was a fool to even think Princess Avantika would simply disagree. But why Yuvraj?

"Avani Di! That's not possible at all. I mean come on Jesht Bratha Yudhishthir is really silent, he doesn't speak unnecessarily. He is the epitome of patience and graciousness. " Princess Dusshala responded with a look of disbelief. Princess Subhadra nodded her head in agreement.

However, Princess Avantika's smirk widened. I arched a brow at this! What is going on in her mind? She seems really confident about this absurd theory of hers.

I was eagerly waiting for her reply but much to my dismay, Princess Subhadra piped in.

"Prince Duryodhan is really stubborn and they both argue like there is no tomorrow, so Dushi I don't think their pair could do any good for either of them. They unquestionably will fight every two seconds over nothing to everything, yesterday I saw them fighting over a glass of water.

Can you believe this? There were like twelve more filled glasses of water. Yet they both wanted the same glass. Atlast Angraj had to enter before they both started attacking each other and I don't know what he did or said, but that worked like magic as both Adhvi Di and Prince Duryodhan drank water from different glasses. By this incident you can see how compatible they are!! They can become good friends, more than that isn't really safe for any of us." Princess Subhadra commented with a shudder. I can very well see what she is implying on.

We undeniably cannot handle their never ending bickering. I don't know how Angraj is even sane after being the sole victim and a constant witness of their silly fights on many occasion.

"Dhanvik!! When did you come in?" Ohh!!Thank Mahadev, I am visible again! As I was just an invisible man till now.

I mentally rolled my eyes and snorted.

"Princess Dusshala, I was sitting here from half an hour and none of you noticed me. For a minute I seriously thought that I turned invisible or something." I replied with a small smile. They all chuckled, great! Now I am joking according them. What even was funny in my words? I didn't find it entertaining at all.

"You are funny Dhanvik, you Mr are very hard not to notice, how can we miss such a tall and muscular man? We were simply engrossed in our talks, well Dusshala over here didn't know about your arrival, as her back was facing the door. Also why did you enter like you were going to attack us?" Princess Avantika curiously queried and I embarrassedly chuckled at that.

"I thought someone was spying on me, that's why." I sheepishly informed the now laughing Princess's.

"Basically you were here to attack us! I can't believe this Dhanvik, how could you do this to us? I thought that we were friends!" Princess Subhadra dramatically questioned me, I blankly stared at her. How on earth was I supposed to know that these Princess's were going to be the intruders?

"Lets move on from this and Dhanvik what do you think? Who is right? Me, Bhadra or Dusshala?" Princess Avantika eagerly asked me and I found myself staring dumbfounded-ly at them. Why are they dragging me in this mess? If Vika comes to know about all of this, no, no, no, I don't even want to imagine our state. She is going to flip, I don't know about the rest of them, however I particularly am not fond of a furious Vika. Sh-

"Dhanvik! Don't zone out like Adhvi and answer me, I am dying out of anticipation here!" Princess Avantika's overdramatic words brought me out of my thoughts. I sheepishly grinned at them.

"I personally don't think, neither would I recommend anyone to talk anything related to Vika's marriage. She is really peachy about that subject. Whenever Princess Anvesha teasingly brought up Vika's marriage,her cheeks would puff out in anger. I seriously could imagine steam coming out from her ears. " I explained my concerns and recived a series of expressions. Princess Avantika stared at me with utter disappointment, Princess Subhadra shook her head as if she couldn't believe my words. Princess Dusshala on the other hand was glaring daggers at me. Why? I didn't know neither did I wished to know.

"Dhanvik! So what are you trying to insinuate? That Di should stay single forever? You are being inconsiderate right now!!" Princess Dusshala accused me while crossing her arms, I found myself staring at her in complete befuddlement. I am being inconsiderate? This word suits more to these three who are making their own assumptions without thinking about Vika!!

"Dhanvik I totally understand where you are coming from, still a little bit of fun is okay right! Don't worry Vika won't know anything, as neither of us will inform her, so now tell me whom do you think is right?" Princess Avantika reasoned out and I sighed helplessly at the three pairs of puppy eyes piercing right through my soul.

"Alright, alright, now please stop giving me those eyes. If you ask me then I feel like you all are wrong, I guess Prince Arjun will be a perfect husband for Vika." After hearing my statement, I was met with pure silence.

.
.
.
.
.

"Why would you say that?"

"You are kidding right?"

"That's not at all possible!"

The three of them disagreed simultaneously. I gazed at them in displeasure. They were the ones who asked or more like forcefully made me to put forth my opinion regarding Adhvi's currently non-existent marriage. Now they have the audacity to ask me if I am kidding!! I am done with this! I can't handle this anymore!!!

I shook my head in disbursement and turned around to walk away from my own room.

"Dhanvik!! Where are you going?"

"You didn't answer me!!"

"Do you seriously believe that?"

I heard the three of them once again questioning me in sync. I don't know if I should be creeped out or to cry at my misery? No one, like literally no one thought that this is My Room!! All they wanted to know was the answer for their absurd and a dangerous question.

Why Mahadev Why? What sin did I ever commit that I am dealing with all of this ? Don't I suffer enough because of Vika? Then why on earth did these Princess's started pestering me as well?

I gloomily asked Mahadev, while looking up.

"Why are you looking up Dhanvik? I don't see anything fascinating on the ceiling, except for the beautiful carvings." Princess Avantika said from behind. I sighed in exasperation and turned around with a tight-lipped smile.

"If not for this, then please enlighten me Princess, what on earth am I supposed to do? You all were the one who asked my opinion on Vika's non-existent husband. Afterwards when I gave you all a name, even that didn't satisfy you guys. I am completely clueless right now! So pray tell me what more can I even do than leaving My Own Room." I seriously questioned her with a done face.

Wait!! Why do I feel like I forgot about something important? Or someone.....

I mentally shrugged it off, well it might not be that important if I forgot about i---

"HAI MAHADEV VIKA!!!!" How on earth did I forget about searching for Vika, well she might be in someone's room but still I am such a careless Bestfriend and Bodyguard. As I was pacing back and forth thinking about a missing Vika, I forgot to notice the three set of eyes burning holes through my body.

"Dhanvik I get it that you are irritated by us, however for heaven's sake stop scaring us like that!! I seriously was on the verge of having a heart attack. Poor Dusshala literally hid behind the pillar and Bhadra already started apologizing." Princess Avantika stated while clutching her heart as if she was really going to get a heart attack and true to her words Princess Dusshala was hiding behind a pillar which was just behind my bed. I stared at all of them in disbelief.

These Princess's look like their soul left their body after hearing Vika's name and it came back just now,still they want to play this guessing game. Marvelous,I thought chuckling silently at my own fate, which seemed hell bent on making me mad.

"Anyway, leaving behind all of the less important topics, we will come to the most important one. Now, why according to you is Prince Arjun a perfect husband for Vika? " Princess Avantika curiously questioned me, whereas my face morphed into pure distrust at her question. So according to her, me exiting from my own room is less important than this nothing less than a death topic. For Narayan's sake I am not even exaggerating about Vika killing us. Wait why would she kill us? When we ourselves will commit suicide, because of her torture.I shuddered at th--

"Hello!! Earth to Dhanvik!! Also why do you look so horrified ?" Princess Subhadra's question brought me out of my thoughts. I shook my head and prayed all the gods to keep Vika still in her place where ever she was, I don't want her anywhere near my room or this wing, ever better not on this floor!!

"Nothing Princess I was just thanking the Gods for such a wonderful fate of mine. Oh! The answer to your question is, even though there is no such friendly conversation between Vika and Prince Arjun, I feel like his personality suits Vika the most, he may not be as calm as Yuvraj Yudhishthir but he still has the capability to handle Vika's craziness. Before you all ask what about Yuvraj Yudhishthir, Prince Duryodhan and Dwarkadhish Shri Krishna?

I personally think that Yuvraj is a little too calm for Vika, they are what one can call polar opposites. There is no match, nothing at all. Yuvraj Yudhishthir never lies and Vika is an expert lier. As for Prince Duryodhan, I most definitely think that you all should ask this question to Angraj as its almost like turning his nightmare into reality. They both fight at the smallest, minute things. No one would want to wake up every night due to anyone of them kicking the other out of the room, where the one who is kicked out will certainly won't let anyone else sleep.

Regarding Dwarkadhish, I feel like Vika and him are very good friends. Who share all their secrets with each other nothing less, nothing more." I breathlessly informed the Princess's making them speechless. Uh!! I did it to save myself so that even if Vika comes in between I am not the one who is participating in this absurd bickering.

"I don't think so..." Was the greatest reply I got from the three of the Princess's simultaneously. I honestly don't know how they are syncing so much today.

"You all ask--"

"But that cannot be possible"

"Why is that Princess Subhadra?"

"Just because it doesn't make any sense!!"

"Neither does this whole conversation!!" I pointed out to a now gapping Princess Dusshala.

"I don't agree with you Dhanvik, Vika Di likes my Bratha Krishna and will absolutely marry him."

"I beg to differ Bhadra, as I know that Adhvi Di will become my Bhabhi shree after marrying My Bratha Duryodhan!!"

"Well, I know my friend really well and she will surely marry Yudhishthir, I a--"

"Who is marrying Yudhishthir? "
.
.
.
.
Uh-oh!
.
.
.
.
.
We all froze in our places after immediately recognising the owner's voice.
.
.
.
.

We are done........

.
.
.

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhvika was standing near the door in confusion, as no one answered her question rather everyone looked absolutely horror-stricken. She carefully turned behind her to see if there was something standing behind her or hanging on her shoulder like the betal in Vikram Betal (Betal pachisi) when she found nothing paranormal. She sighed in relief and made her way towards the couch.

Adhvika stared expectantly at everyone to answer her question. She was really curious to know who is Yudhishthir marrying to, as according to her knowledge Draupadi is not born yet,then who? Also why was she not informed  about this yet? There were innumerable questions going on in her mind but much to her dismay no one answered her.

On the other hand Dhanvik was thinking about how all the God's betrayed him and Subhadra was once again ready to ask her Vika Di's forgiveness, however this time for real.

Dusshala's body was already in flight mode as her cortisol hormones had already released enough glucose in the blood to make her muscle tighten. She just had to act upon it. However she couldn't,as she felt like someone has paused her actions.

As for Avantika, she was cursing herself for her own stupidity. Nonetheless, she thought that atleast she did not take Vika's name. So she simply had to play smart and safe now, the plan was made but bringing it into action was a hell lot of tough job. Because she had to trick the person who can be given the title of "Master" in trickery.

"Am I audible Avani? Can you all hear and see me? Did you all turn blind, deaf and mute at the same time?" Adhvika questioned the now un-frozen Princess's and Bodyguard, who confusedly stared at her.

"Why will we turn blind,deaf and mute Vika? And why can't you simply become invisible?" Dhanvik questioned her, his face screamed puzzlement.

"Well I am too Great to turn invisible, also I am a human not some supernatural being to turn invisible. Secondly you all yourselves proved that I am perfectly visible. Unless I died while coming here and turned into a ghost and you all mysteriously got some magical ability to see the now Great Ghost Adhvika. " Adhvika nonchalantly answered with a shrug leaving all the four's mouth wide open.

"Now that it's confirmed about my visibility and also regarding all of yours non-existent disability can someone answer my question, which I am not repeating at all." Adhvika impatiently queried with an arched brow.

"I simply was telling Subhadra that, there will be a lot of marriage proposals for Yuvraj Yudhishthir, also how no Princess will reject his proposal." Avantika calmly lied, while the other three looked at her with admiration and awe for being so fearless and confident.

Adhvika frowned a little, cause she is sure that she heard something else, nevertheless she thought to not ponder over this, as she was too happy to think about anything else. Well you can't question her happiness when she is going to meet one of her Bratha's after a long time.

"Hmm, you are right about that though!! But first Yudhishthir should also agree to marry, last time I met him which was nearly half an hour ago. He was really interested in those scrolls more than anything else. I came back after looking at the amount of work he had to complete before taking rest. Which apparently for him means practising. Who practices when they are on rest? " Adhvika ranted with an eye roll. However smiled when she remembered how he suggested that after his work they can take a stroll in the garden, where he will listen to her complaints about Nakul. She had a lot to share with him anyways.

Having a friend who listens and only gives his opinion when it's necessary is the best thing. Ha!! Farhan would have been so jealous if he got to know that I will prefer Yudhishthir more than him. Adhvika thought evilly.

Where Adhvika was smiling widely at the thought of a friend who only listened to her rants and gave his honest opinion. The Quad's on the other side were shocked by Adhvika's agreement. They literally thought that she was going to shower them with questions after questions, which did not happen at all, rather she was smiling widely with all her thirty-two teeths on display.

So testing her luck and Adhvika's good mood Subhadra asked a question which made the other three's eyes widen comically.

"Vika Di!! Do you like my Bratha Krishna more than Prince Duryodhan, Prince Arjun and Yuvraj Yudhishthir?" Adhvika blankly stared at Subhadra, then with a bewildered look she answered,

"What do you mean by like?? I love Krishna more than anyone here." Adhvika claimed with an offended tone, as if she couldn't believe how Subhadra even compared her love towards Krishna to the other three Prince's and Yuvraj.

Ofcourse I will love Krishna more than that buffalo or anyone else. He is The Mahavishnu for god's sake. If they would have asked me about me loving Krishna more than my Great self then it would have been a tough question, yet I would choose myself. Umm considering the fact that Vishnu is in all of our hearts then once again I love him..... So confusing it is ..

While Adhvika was busy in her own thoughts, the two Princess's and the bodyguard were dubious over their own hearing abilities. Only Subhadra was on cloud nine.

I am definitely hearing things, otherwise why would Vika say that she loves Dwarkadhish? Dhanvik thought and nodded to himself.

I think I am dreaming, Adhvi would never say this... Yes!! I am dreaming. Wake up Avantika! This is not the time to sleep.
Princess Avantika started lightly slapping her own cheeks to wake herself up, only if she was sleeping.

This is not Adhvi Di, I think it's really her ghost, otherwise why would she say that she loves Bratha Krishna? Yes, I am right!! Hai Mahadev! Then what happened to Adhvi Di... Dusshala was busy panicking about a still living Adhvika. While Subhadra was smiling widely. Her whole face was shining with pure joy.

{(*IN DWARKA*) Krishna face palmed at Adhvika's answer.

I can't deal with this girl anymore, What was I even thinking while I decided to bring her here in Dwapar era?

Krishna sighed while thinking about his own decision. Which apparently was the best decision, yet a big sacrifice was needed to be done that was everyone's sanity, including his own.

Some things comes with a heavy price and Vika tops that list.

Krishna thought with an amused chuckle.}

"Anyways I am going to my room, wait... What on earth happened to you all? Why are you all looking at me like I murdered someone? And Subhadra may I know the reason for your squealing?" Adhvika queried everyone but received none's response as they were all lost in their own imagination. The lack of response made Adhvika irritated, hence she left without bothering to question her friends and sister's weird behaviour.

She happily skipped to her room while holding her heavy lehenga, as it was her nap time unless someone disturbed her.

The Great Adhvika Mahajan slept peacefully without even having a gist of the new chaos, which she created once again purely unintentionally and unknowingly.

*In Dhanvik's room*

"I think Vika's words held a different meaning not the romantic one." Dhanvik was the first one to break the silence, which had surrounded them from the time their friend revealed such a such a thunder striking information so casually, as if it meant nothing.

Avantika and Dusshala immediately made a noise of agreement, because that was so un-Adhvika for them. However Subhadra snorted as if they were joking .

"Oh! Please you all simply cannot behave like this after the reality came in my favour." Subhadra commented with a victory smile, whereas the rest of them ignored her words.

"I think we should make a bet, if Adhvi marries the Prince or Yuvraj we predicted then that person obviously wins. Also the winner can ask for anything they need from the other three. What do you all think?" Avantika suggested to which Dusshala eagerly nodded her head in agreement. Dhanvik wasn't convinced enough to make a bet on it, nevertheless he agreed half-heartedly.

To say that Subhadra was not at all pleased by this bet would be an understatement of her whole life. Yet she agreed sulkingly with a pout.

Meanwhile in Dwarka, Krishna shook his head in disbelief and amusement. He so wanted to see his bestfriend's reaction after she got to know about the Quad's bet.

.
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- Hi Once Again!! Great Readers.
*Smiling widely while showing my thirty two teeths*

First of all thank you so much for waiting so so so patiently, I appreciate it a lot!!
*Bowing at you all with a wide grin *

I once again apologise to all my Great Readers whose messages or comments were unanswered, as I did not know that my schedule would have been so packed, if so then I would have already written some extra chapters.

Like literally I had back to back two fests in college then my Mid term exams, which finally finished on Thursday. Never in my life did I study till 4am and then again at 6am, with barely two hours of sleep.

Well everything has a first time I guess!
*Shrugging my shoulders casually as if I wasn't on the verge of having an anxiety attack.*

Also don't be shocked at all, if from now on you see some addition of health Psychology in my Writing.
*Sheepishly smiling*

You know what the irony was? I was studying health psychology while staying awake at 3am, well I was just reading about how one should also sleep early among other things to maintain healthy lifestyle.
*Laughing like a mad person*

Okkk, I started ranting didn't I?
*Face palming myself *

Well now let's start the q/a

1) So first of all how was the one shot?
I hope that it wasn't boring 😌
If so then I apologise whole heartedly.

2) Dhanvik's dilemma? 😅

3) Krishna's sacrifice? 🤣

4) Adhvi betraying Farhan?😆

5) Who do you think is going to win the bet?

Avantika? 😜

Dhanvik? 🤭

Subhadra? 😘

Dusshala? 😉

Give your votes, let's see who wins according to you all.

6) On a scale of 1 to 10, how much did you all miss me? 🤨😝
*Cause I missed my Great Readers a lottttttttt*

7) So I am asking this question out of curiosity, how many of you re-read Bound to happen? 🤔

I apologise for any grammatical or spelling mistakes.

💮 Please vote and comment more it's so so so motivating 💮

Ok that's it for now, I really hope to see you all soon. Till then please wait patiently for your Author great readers.

Now attendance time:- ☞ ☞ ☞

Bye bye Great Readers!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! Hope to meet you all very soon!!💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 23.9K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...
1.8K 90 10
Time traveling has always been a fascination for everyone. Although scientists are trying to figure out if time traveling is possible or not, yet not...
5.8K 419 22
21st century girl is going to time travel to duwara yug where betrayal, humiliation, love, loyal and war were taken place. How is she going to react...
Eclipsed By Wricaso

Historical Fiction

105K 6.3K 67
Aahana A normal girl turned into a samragyi A daughter turned into a wife A wife turned into a mother From being brother less, she turned into a sis...