Must've been a deadly kiss ²...

stilesstilinskiibaee tarafından

[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel t... Daha Fazla

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝
01: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝
02: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚝?
𝟶𝟹: 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜?
𝟶𝟻: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍s.
𝟶𝟼: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝟶𝟽: 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?
𝟶𝟾. 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜?
𝟶𝟿. 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟶. 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊
𝟷𝟷. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟸. 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢
𝟷𝟹. 𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝟷𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟻. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕
𝟷6. 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝
𝟷𝟽. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟷𝟾. 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢
𝟸𝟶. 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝟸𝟷. 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎
𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟹. 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚜
𝟸𝟺. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸𝟻. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝟸𝟼. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢
𝟸𝟽. 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚍
𝟸𝟾. 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝟸𝟿. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚜
𝟹𝟶. 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 3

𝟶𝟺: 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.

1.5K 31 0
stilesstilinskiibaee tarafından

3202 Words

I am sitting in a chair with Josie, waiting till Isaac wakes up, I didn't stay with them because I felt uncomfortable seeing Isaac underwater risking his life to find Boyd and Erica. I snapped out my thoughts when I hear a huge gasped and I got up from my chair and see that Isaac got up, I grabbed a towel and ran up to him and put it around him, he nods as a 'thank you.' And I return it with a smile. "So what did you see? Did you find them?" I asked him while standing between Josie and stiles, I crossing my arms between my chest. "Yeah, beacon hill first national beacon hills bank it's uh it's an abandoned bank and their um keeping them lock inside a vault." He told us, and I see al of them they stood there quietly I look at them back in fort I lock eyes with Isaac, he gave me 'what's going on' look. "What?" He told them and I cross my arms between my chest. "You don't remember what you said right before you came out of it, do you?"stiles asked Isaac with a sad look in his eyes. "No." Isaac said and my face turn into a worried one.

"Stiles, spit it out." I said getting frustrated. "Uh, You said when they captured you they dragged you into a room, and that there was a body in it." Stiles said and that moment he said that i uncrossed my arms and turn to look at him. "A body?" Isaac questioned stiles, I turned to look at the others and they were all quite. "Guys, wh-who's body?" I said hearing my own voice crack. It's was silent for a few minutes when the first word that came out from stiles's mouth broke me. "Erica." Stiles told us and I shook my head 'no' and I felt tears running down my cheeks. "You said it was Erica's." Stiles said.
"No that's not true, your lying." I told him shaking my head. "I know but, he said theirs a dead body it's Erica's." He told me and I shook my head 'no', It can't be true. "I don't believe, I-I can't believe, Erica can't be dead? I lost to many people in my life I won't loose another." I said with tears in my eyes, "kat-," said Josie but I stopped her and I stormed out the room. I opened the door and went out side I kept crying, I hear the door opening and I turn around and I see stiles.

I run up to him and wrap my arms around his neck, he puts his hands around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Stiles, I don't believe." I said while my breath hitches a little. "I know you don't." He told me and I kept crying on his shoulder. "I can't loose anyone else, I just- I just can't." I said and he pulls away and puts both of his hands on both sides of my cheeks, and looks at my eyes. "Your not going to loose anyone, okay you have me, Josie and the others we're not going anywhere." He told me and looked at his hazel brown eyes. "Stiles, promise me that you will never leave." I told him, with watery eyes. "I promise that I will never leave you, I will always be there for you no matter what, you mean the world to me." He told me and I chuckled and gave him a smile.

"You know no one has never told me that." I told him and he gave me a daft but adorable smile. "Good, because what I just said is true, you mean everything to me if something would've happened to you I would literally loose my mind, I wouldn't be the same if you aren't with me." He told me and those words touched my heart he really cares about me more then anyone has. "You know you also mean the world to me, I would literally do everything and anything to protect you, I would die if you aren't with me anymore, your the most important part of my life." I told him and with that ha gave me a smile and leaned in and kissed me passionately, it was amazing I felt butterflies in my stomach this kiss wasn't rough or anything it was love.

'God, I love him!' I said to myself.

Did I just say that to myself, oh my god im falling In love with my best friend. I think I love him.

We parted from each other, we both connected our forehands together, we both let out a chuckle and I opened my eyes and looked at him just to see that he was already staring at me. "What?" I asked him and he removed a piece of hair and tucked it behind me ear, he chuckled before he spoke up. "Nothing, it's just..." he said but then stopped and mid sentence. "Just what?" I said looking and his adorable face. "It's just that your beautiful." He said and I felt my cheeks turning red and I gave him a smile before putting my face on his chest to hide from him. "No, don't hide, don't you hide from me." He told me, I lifted my head up and gave him a small laugh. "You really know how to make a girl blush don't you stilinski." I told him and he smiled and playfully rolled his eyes. "What can I say I have my 'A' game." He told me and I laughed, and I reached for his hand and I intertwined our fingers together.

"Let's go save some werewolves." He told me and I gave him a nod and we walked up to the front door of the animal clinic and went straight to the back room with the others. They all looked at me and looked concerned, "guys I'm okay. What's the plan?" I asked them. "We need a plan." Scott said and Derek took a step forward and spoke up. "And how we going to come up with a plan to break in a bank vault less then twenty-four hours." Derek said.
"Uh I think someone already did! 'Beacon hills first national closes their doors, three months after bank robbery' doesn't say here how it was robbed but it probably won't take long to find out." Stiles said while reading it off from his phone. "How long?" Derek questioned stiles. "It's the internet Derek." Stiles said with a smile plastered on his face, Derek raised his eyebrows at him. "Okay, minutes." Stiles says with a smirk on his face, I roll my eyes at him. 

"Well, I should get some rest before I go full Wonder Woman and save the day." I said before turning my heels around and walking away and heading out. When I walked out I hear footsteps behind me and I hear a voice calling my name. "Hey, kat wait up!" I heard the familiar voice calling out, I turned to see stiles running up to me. "Yes, what's up stilinski." I said with a smile on my face he let out a small laugh. "I just wanted to know if you want a ride." He asked me, I was about to say yes until I remember Josie was here with me and I sighs looking down. "I'd love too but, I came with Jo, and I really don't want to let her down and plus I want to spend time with her." I told him with a sad tone that I didn't get to go with him. "Hey, it's okay maybe next time." He told me and I gave him a nod and smiled at him. I hear the door opening from the animal clinic and I see Josie coming out along with Scott.

"You ready?" She asked me and I gave her a nod and told her to go and that I'll catch up with her. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school then." I told him with a smile and messing his hair a little. "Yeah I guess you will." He told me and I stepped forward and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Good night stiles!" I said and I walked away and head to Josie with a smile and a slight blush. When I got in the car Josie gave me a smirk, I turned to her and I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "What?" I told her and she shrugged her shoulders at me. "Nothing." She told me and started the engine and we headed home.

•~•

THE NEXT DAY

"Josie, can I ask you something?" I asked Josie while walking the school corridor. "Yeah, sure what's up." She said facing me and stop in the middle of the corridor. "How is Hope doing, I haven't spoken to her." I asked concerned for my sister I haven't spoken to her since I left for Paris, and it's not because I blame her for my mother deaths it's, uh I don't know. "She doing okay, I've talked to Lizzie she said they are saving the world because malivore is coming after something or whatever." She told me and I nodded but I also had another question. "Does she ever you know uh talk about me?" I asked her looking down and playing with my fingers. "Hey, I get your worried that Hope might think you haven't spoken to her because you think that she may think you blame her for what happened your mother, but listen to me she doesn't okay, she knows you need time that's all, you guys have lost a lot of people in your life okay, she gets it." She told me and I gave her an 'ok'. "Yeah, okay thank you." I said bringing her into a hug.

We pulled away and I looked at her with a weird expression. "Malivore?" I said tilting my head to the side and squinting my eyes, "yeah, it's this mud that brings back supernatural and those supernatural are after an ancient artifact, that this kid name Landon stole from the Salvatore school, and they are doing everything they can to find the kid Landon." She told me and I had my eyes wide open. "Wait Landon as Landon Kirby? And what is Hope doing?" I asked.
"Yes you know him? Well she is really mad because she got close the Landon and now she figures that he lied to her." She told me and I let out a chuckle. "Yeah he works or worked at mystic grill we use to go there with hope to gets some milkshakes and he use to be there. Some how Hope found him attractive. Well May he Rest In Peace, because that would go terrible She use to talk about him all the time and now that he lost that trust he doomed with hope, she has feelings for him. I wish her the best in luck, anyways is there anything we could do to help?" I asked Josie with a serious look.

"Actually yeah, she said she can track him but like she doesn't get along so well with Lizzie she asked me to do it with you." She told me and I know what kind of magic it involves because I know her. "Yeah, okay but the locator spell she's asking us to do it black magic." I told her crossing my arms between my chest. "Yeah well she said it's was some, kindred spirit in revenge." She said and i scoff, well then best of luck. "Fine whatever, when do we do it?" I asked her and she took a moment then she spoke. "Now, it's better." She told me and I roll my eyes and nodded. "How? We don't even have the stu-." I was cut out when she grabbed the things from her bag. "Of course you had them all along." I said and she laughed at me and started to walk into an empty class room. "Okay, let's do this shit and get it over with." I said closing the door behind me and placing down my bag on the teachers desk.

She took out the stuff and placed them on the floor and I see her holding a rat and cracking it's bones I looked away disgust, she opened it and let the blood drip on the paper she looked up at me. "Are you ready?" She told me and I sat down on the floor and i looked at her. "Yeah I'm ready." I said she reached for both my hands and which I grabbed her Hera and closed my eyes. "Repeat after me." She said I gave her a nod. "Inveniet hostium et tenebrae." She started Chanting. "Inveniet hostium et tenebrae." And I repeated it and then we kept going until she asked me a question. "Do you see anything?" She asked me and I took a minute, I kept seeing flashes until I saw Landon. "It's just flashes but I do see Landon, he on the bus sleeping." I told her and she hummed as a respond but something else happened. "Kat, I see something bright coming out his pocket."she told me and I see that it's true.

"He's reaching for it." I said and then I saw him grabbing some sorta knife. "Jo, is that the artifact you were telling me about." I asked her and She didn't respond. "Yeah it is, and I also saw something that can help hope." She told me. "What is it?" I asked her in concerned. "I got it, route 29 near the state line." She told me and with that we broke apart and I opened my eyes and I gasp for air I felt something running down my nose, I reached for it and wiped it, and it was blood. It happens to me because of using black magic and because I have no control of my powers yet. I hear the door opening I turned to see stiles and Scott. "What are you doing here, you can't be here." I told them while getting up and looking at Josie so she can hide the things. "We uh we were j-just looking for you, so I used my super hearing and I found you guys. Kat what's going on?" Scott asked me, and I looked at him trying to come up with something, I told them that we can't use dark magic because it's dangerous and witches like me and Josie could obsessed with it, and could you use it for something dangerous that could kill us or turned us into something bad.

"Um.. it-it's nothing y-you don't have to worry about it." I told them and i could tell that neither stiles or Scott believed me, well here goes a lie. I see stiles looking around and he caught up with something. "Oh my god, is-is that a uh a FUCKING RAT?" He half yelled in disgust, and covering his mouth looking away. "I said don't worry about now, okay it's not your business, so can you please go I'll catch up with you two." I said and them but they just stood there, I rolled my eyes at them, "come on please go." I told them in a nice possible way I could, trying to forget how frustrated I was of them finding out what I was up too, Scott left first then stiles was about to leave before he turned to me and looking down.

"Were you doing black magic?" He asked me and I gasp a little and my eyes went wide open I tried to say something but nothing came out my mouth. "You were, weren't you?" He asked me and I didn't say anything until I did. "Stiles it's not-." I cut out of my sentence when stiles spoke up. "Kat, why are you using black magic, don't you remember the last time you used black magic it almost killed you." He told me and I looked away not looking at him anymore. "Stiles, I know but it was a matter of life or death situation." I told him but he just scoffed. "I don't care." He told me and I scoffed and looked up at him. "Well I do care, it matters to me to help my sister with whatever even if it means to take risk or to use black magic to save the world. So don't tell me what I can or can't do." I told him angrily and he looked at me up and down me before he spoke.

"Yeah okay do whatever you want I don't care anymore, it's your choice you can take care of yourself, right? You care of saving others but you don't think how others will feel is Something happened to you. So use black magic I don't care, you'll end up dead, and don't come to me and say I'm sorry." He told me and I stood there quite not saying anything the only thing that was in my head was 'you'll end up dead' I felt tears running down my cheeks, stiles realized what he said and he took a step back. "Kat, I'm so sorry I didn't mean any of that." He told me and I nodded. "It's okay you are right, I rather save someone else then saving myself, I'm selfish for putting someone I don't know on the line, I'd rather do that, and your right I'll probably end up dead but it's for a good reason." I told him wiping my tears away.

"No kat-." He said but I cut him off, the next words that came out my mouth hurt me the most but I needed it. "No, you should probably go, I need some time alone I don't need someone who doesn't care right now, I'd rather do some crazy shit instead of being here with you. So goodbye stiles." I said turning away and helping Josie with the mess we made. I hear the door opening and closing I took a deep breath. "Hey, are you okay?" Josie asked me in a concerned voice, "yeah it's not like you get tell my your best friend that he doesn't care and that you'll end up dead." I sniffed closing my eyes, I felt Josie placed her hand on top of mine I opened my eyes and looked up at her.

"He cares, he just doesn't want you to get hurt that's all he didn't mean all that." She told me.
"What if he did, he's right I'm putting myself first for people that I don't know, that I don't think of myself for a second, that's what will happened if I do I'll end up dead, probably it's for the best I do so I don't have to be some useless girl who cries for a lot of shit that happens to her and who could always be someone's second choice." I said angrily before getting up and walking away.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.1K 123 19
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE ❌ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gévaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...
280K 8.1K 16
Mia Ramirez grew up with her two best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. The three were inseparable. It was rare to see them without one ano...
539K 11.7K 168
My name is Mieczyslaw Stiles Stilinski and I have been around a LONG LONG time. I left Beacon Hills 10 years ago after Scott, Lydia, Malia, and I gra...
65.9K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...