Heartstrings Hazbin Hotel/Hel...

Av xXArtist-chanXx

•so this is going to be my 2nd book and this is still new to me so pls don't hate it You are (Y/n)(L/n) also... Mer

Info about yourself
The Shattered Heart (Edited)
5 Years Later (Edited)
The Missing Children (Edited)
The Hollow Emotions of a Puppet (Edited)
Children of the night
Balloons
Welcome to Hell City
Valentines Special
Meeting The Radio Demon
A/N
A/N

A/n

1.2K 25 8
Av xXArtist-chanXx

Hey guys I know I haven't been active for a while with so much things to do since I'm already going to be in college soon and me being the only employee in my mother's bakery but please know I've been trying to finding time to write my books.

Also I have an amazing news yesterday my school was finding a representative for the poster making contest traditional style and my teacher as well as my classmates voted me as one. It was nerve wrecking since it was my first time. I even almost back out of the competition till I remember my classmates believed in me they said that even if I lose they'll still be my friends and one of my friends even joined the competition since the original back out and he wanted to be there for me so I wouldn't be alone. But in the end we did lose but it was a fun experience and my friends kept their promise.

Well that's my news for today.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

181K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
185K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
542K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.