Childhood Memories

Autorstwa ashleyparkerrr

Deliah has spent her whole life growing up with her cousin and her aunt and his husband. She doesn't know muc... Więcej

Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 10
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 14
Chap. 15
Chap. 16

Chap. 9

1K 19 6
Autorstwa ashleyparkerrr

I'd been sleeping for too long, knowing that my neck hurt when I woke up because of how I'd been laying down in the car.
"Are we there yet?" I muttered and sat back up in my seat, looking over at Leo.

"Mhm, we're here. I just wanted you to sleep it out while you were at it. Let's go." He said and got out of the car, quickly coming to my side of the car and opening the door for me.

I stepped out and held onto his arm and my other hand on his chest when I was about to fall because I stepped on a stone that made me lose my balance. I looked around and saw the sand and the waves, then the beach house closer.
"What are we doing here?" I asked and looked back at Leo. He was grinning from ear to ear while looking down at my hand placement. I realized and removed my hands quickly.

"This is my grandparents' old beach house. I wanted to bring you here so you could get some peace. I thought that was what you needed." Leo explained and began walking toward the house with the yellow and blue walls.

"Thank you for telling me. I'm glad someone told me the truth. Though I would've preferred if it was anyone but you." I admitted to him.

He laughed in response.

"Anyone but me."

"Anyone but you."

We walked up the few small stairs and Leo grabbed some keys out of his pocket, fiddling with them and unlocking the white door with the windows planted on it. There was a creak when he walked in, and I followed from behind. He closed the door behind me, and I looked closer inside. There were many fake plants, a lot of bookshelves with colorful books, and a few baby pictures.

My curiosity got the best of me, so I walked over to the blue couch and studied the picture frames that were on a table next to the couch. I grabbed it in my hands and brought it closer so I could examine it.
"Ah. You've found the baby pics." Leo said awkwardly. I turned around with the picture in my hands and smiled at him.

"You and Olivia, am I right?" I asked. He nodded and stepped closer to me.

"Yeah. We were inseparable when we were kids." He admitted and removed the hairs that covered my face with his fingers gently. While he was touching me like this, I was thinking about the girl on his wallpaper, and if he had changed it after I asked him about it.

"Can you check the time?" I asked, even though there was a clock on the wall behind me. He nodded and took his phone out, I could get a sneak peek of his phone and saw that it was changed. Now it was just all black.

I studied his facial expressions, the way his eyebrows were shaped, his jawline, his eye color, his pale cheeks, everything about him was interesting. When he looked up to meet my eyes, I was instantly embarrassed and looked away, trying to shake it off and walk over to the other doors.
There were two bedrooms and one bathroom. One of the bedrooms was a double bed and curtains with a light shade of yellow. There was a dusty nightstand with a candle placed on it.

"We could sleep here together, if you'd like," I flinched when I heard Leo's voice behind me and turned to look at him. He was balancing on the doorframe and eyeing my body. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. One of his stupid tricks again. I walked out and back into the living room, hoping to get some peace until—

"Deliah?" Leo shouted after me. I turned around to face him and he was way closer than I had expected him to be. So close, that I could hear his breathing.

His hand went to my cheek, then down to the side of my throat as he gently stroked it as pulled me closer.
"I finally have you for myself, do you know how long I've wanted that? I've been making it so fucking clear that I want you, that I'm desperate to touch and feel you." Leo said and brought our faces closer until our noses were brushing against each other.

"I thought you were playing some game on—"

"I've wanted you since we were fucking kids. Do you know how giddy I was when you kissed me back then? I wouldn't change a single thing about it. You were my first kiss, Deliah, and I want you to be my—"

I cut him off with a kiss.

At first, it was slow and sentimental, our bodies begging to be even closer. Then, Leo grabbed my hair in his fist and lifted me with his other hand, leading me to the bedroom. He gently placed me on the bed and struggled to pull away, though when he did, it sounded like a moan.
"Fuck's sake... you see what you do to me?" Leo questioned with heavy breaths, making it sound like he was struggling. He leaned down to my face again, while his hands were running up my thighs.

I put my hands on the hem of his shirt, about to remove it until his hands stopped me.
"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, but it's my first time," I whispered. His lips transformed into a smile and placed a peck on my lips.
"Mine too," Leo responded when pulling away. My eyes widened. I hadn't expected him to be a virgin, especially because I was well aware of how many girlfriends he had had in the past.

"I'll be gentle, no matter how good you feel, I promise," Leo told me and kissed me, pulling his shirt off and tossing it away to the side. I took a second to admire his body. The biceps and abs were such a turn-on.

Leo was slow to remove my jeans, being a tease on purpose. His hands went from my legs to my thighs, to my stomach and I helped with getting my shirt off. I felt so exposed, with nothing but underwear on in front of the guy I used to hate. In front of the guy that used to be Derek's best friend, and still is. The guy I've known since we were kids.

I turned us around so I was on top of him, he was only wearing his boxers and I could feel his cock through the thin material. I leaned down to kiss his skin, I wanted to explore every part of his body possible. I started from his arms to his chest and stomach and further down. His chest was growing with the breaths he was taking.

Leo turned us around again and his eyes were asking for permission to remove my bra. I slowly nodded and let him remove it, though he was struggling with it so I helped his hands, guiding him through it.
He sucked in a breath when we got it off, slowly removing my panties and running a hand up my stomach while doing so.

"Take it slow... remember?" I asked and bit down on my bottom lip. Leo nodded and began removing his boxers, still taking in my body.

"You're so fucking beautiful. It's unreal." He mumbled. I sat up to kiss him, but Leo pushed me down and continued kissing me.

"Can I?" He whispered to my ear while pulling away from the kiss. I could already feel him by my entrance, and now I started feeling desperate too. Desperate to touch him. Desperate to feel him. Desperate for everything he had to offer.

"I need more than a nod, Deliah. Words, beautiful." Leo demanded and closed his eyes.

"Yes... please do." I mumbled, lost in my world full of Leo and him only.

When he pushed his cock in, we both gasped. It was such a weird feeling at first, and I had to adjust his size. "S-slow, please," I whispered.

He nodded and pushed himself further in but in very slow and nice movements, kissing me and praising me. "Gorgeous you are," Leo whispered and ran his hands down my thighs.
I leaned up to kiss him and my hips moved in a smooth way that felt great. So great I moaned very loudly. A sound I didn't even know my body was capable of making.

"You like that? Do you want me to keep going like you just did?" He asked me. I bit down on my bottom lip from the slight pain and pleasure and decided to nod my head.

He kept going in the nice rhythm from before, his body moving against mine, both of us moaning and sweaty messes until he stopped and took a deep breath.
"I have to pull out for a while... you feel too good." Leo mumbled and moved his hips until he was out of me. The feeling of emptiness, as I was used to, was back.

"I want to try fastening it up a bit if that's okay." I requested, and his lips curled into a smile, like that was all he needed to hear before he slid back into me. I took his hand on mine as he pinned them down on the bed while rocking his hips faster in and almost out.

My nails were boring into the back of his hand from the new enjoyable pleasure entering my body. Leo knew how to please a woman. He just proved it to me. With one last hard push inside of me, it was like I lost sense of anything else but that one feeling that clung to me. That made my eyes roll. That made me make sounds I hadn't heard from my own throat before.

When I finally came to my senses again, it seemed like Leo had finished too.

"Fuck." He groaned and pulled out of me slowly. I winced a bit and then got used to the feeling again after a few minutes. He got rid of the condom and got in bed with me, his warmth cuddling me naked from behind.

He kissed my cheek and squeezed himself close in on me, holding me like he was protecting me from everything evil that has ever existed.
"That was the best way of losing my virginity. I don't think I've ever felt such intense pleasure."

"You're a fucking goddess. It must be some goddamn superpower." He had never been this sweet to me. I liked the soft side of him.

I yawned and shook my head, covering my mouth with my hand. "You're so cute. You've grown to have a soft spot for me." I told him.

Leo rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"I must have exhausted you. Go to sleep, you deserve it after how well you took my cock." Leo whispered in my ear as I turned my head to face him and kissed him, crawling on top of him.

"Deliah, I would love to go for a round two but I think you need some sleep. Today has been rough." And he was right. It had been a shit day saved by him. To be fair, I was so tired.

I leveled myself down to his chest so I could hear his heartbeat and wrapped my arms around him.

_____

If you enjoyed reading, please vote and leave a comment so that lets me know you enjoy reading. I love you all out there and appreciate all the love you've been given me recently, even when I were on a break.

I appreciate all of you out there and send my best wishes your way.

Take care of each other, I love you all so much<3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

889K 23.8K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
19.7K 472 19
Deidra has been torn down and hurt by family and friends for as long as she can remember. However, she can't contain herself to try to help anyone sh...
907 40 17
"If you hate me so much, then why do you stick around?!" I yelled. "I don't hate you. You're just so fucking annoying!" He yelled back, throwing his...
1.1K 49 17
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...