Crazier // USWNT (Spinnoff)

Od uswnts_fav2021

"Yes. And a good 3 days at that." Ashley paused. "I'm finally over her." "Ashley, it's been years. How did yo... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

50 2 0
Od uswnts_fav2021

September 19th, 2022

Last night my dream came true. Scoring in my national team debut? Crazy.  

I went on my phone and watched all the interviews that I did with the press last night, and i looked and sounded really stupid but whatever. 

After that, Ashley still wasn't awake, so I went over to her bed to wake her up for breakfast. 

"Good morning sunshine!" I said, ripping the covers off her. 

"Hey!" She yawned. "I'm not done sleeping yet." 

"Yes you are." 

"No I'm not." She pulled the covers back up. 

"Fine." I pretended like I was leaving, playing with the door handle and everything. Then I made a run for her bed, and started jumping on it. 

"Jade! What....the....heck?" She said as she was being thrown around on her bed. 

"Wake up!" 

"Okay I'm up!" Ashley stood up and started jumping with me, and eventually I got tired so I laid down, and she did the same. 

"You're cute." I said. We were breathing the same air, our noses almost touching. 

"You're cuter." 

"You're the cutest." 

After that, we were quiet for a few seconds. 

"Wanna go get breakfast?" She asked. 

"Sure." I said. 

I just thought about that moment the entire breakfast. I also couldn't stop watching Trinity giggle as she texted someone, who I assumed was my brother. 

My dad texted me and asked if I would want to go get dinner with everyone tonight, including my cousins and aunt and uncle who flew in super early this morning. I said I would and almost immediately regretted it. 

We got on the bus and went to the fields for practice, and after I just went to hang out with Ash in our room until I had to leave. 

"Should I wear this?" I held up a dress for Ashley to see. "Or should I wear this one?" 

"Definitely the first one." She said. 

"Do I need more mascara?" 

"No. You look beautiful." 

"Thanks." I blushed, and then went into the bathroom to put on the dress and put on lip gloss. 

"Hey Jade? I think you should wear these shoes. Wait, never mind. They'll make you taller than me." 

I laughed, and walked out of the bathroom. 

"These are REALLY high heels." Ashley had put them on, and was just wobbling, and I was just waiting for her to fall over. 

"They're only 3 inches" I laughed. 

"Well I-" She started to fall over, and I caught her. 

"Careful, girlfriend." 

"Thanks. Um, your dress is...." 

"Oops." I said, just then noticing that my dress had slid down my arms and almost completely off. "I was gonna ask you to zip it." 

"I still will." She stepped out of the shoes, holding my arm firmly. 

"Thanks." I adjusted my dress again, moved my hair, and she zipped it. 

"There you go." Said Ashley. "You look so pretty." 

"Thanks. Do you think you could help me with this necklace too?" I asked. 

"Of course." 

I got her the necklace off my nightstand, and there was knock at the door before she started ti put it on. 

"Come in!" I said. 

"You guys should come play cards-" Trinity came in and paused. "Sorry. Am I interrupting something?" 

"No." I replied. She had walked in on Ashley fixing my hair from the front. 

"Where are you off to?" 

"I'm going to dinner with my family." 

"Nice. Have fun. Ash you should come play cards with us." 

"Okay." She replied, then she took the necklace from me gently, and walked behind me. 

"Awwe." Trinity said as Ashley moved my hair to the side and put the necklace on me. 

When I looked up, she had her camera out, but I didn't care at all. 

"I love this. It's so pretty. Where'd you get it?" Ash asked me. 

"My mom gave it to me. On my nightstand there's a bracelet that matches it." I replied. 

"Let me see." She walked over, and admired the bracelet. I smiled and asked for her to bring it to me. 

She unclipped it and put it on my wrist for me, admiring it the whole time. 

"It's so beautiful. Your mom has great taste in jewelry." 

"She did." I said as I walked over to my shoes. 

"Well you look beautiful. I hope you have a great time." She gave me a hug. 

"Thanks Ash." 

"You really do." Trinity said. 

Then she started vlogging, saying that I was going out to dinner and 'aww how pretty does she look?' and how Ashley was going to go play cards with her, Sophia, Morgana, Mal, Kelley, and Hatch. 

I left after saying bye again because my dad was there to pick me up. 

----------

When I got back to my room, I kicked off my stupid heels and flopped down on my bed. That was a complete disaster. 

I was alone, and I assumed Ashley was still playing cards with everyone. 

I was stuck in my stupid dress because I couldn't reach the zipper, so I didn't move for about 20 minutes until Ashley walked in and saw me laying face down on my bed. 

"Um, Jade? Are you dead?" She asked, poking me. 

"I wish I was." 

"Why? Life is great!" 

"My family is too much." I sighed. 

"Why?" 

"I'll tell you tomorrow. I'm too tired now." 

"Fine." Ashley said, then paused. "I know you're stuck in that dress." 

"How'd you know?" I was laying face down again, and didn't even look up. 

"Because you haven't taken it off yet. Duh." 

"Wow." 

"Do you need me to unstuck you?" She asked. 

I laughed at her wording, and then told her to come unzip it. 

"So what's your favorite ice cream flavor?" She asked as she unzipped the dress. 

"I'm just a plain vanilla kind of girl." 

"And where's your favorite vacation spot?" 

"Hm." I thought about it for a little bit. "I really loved Arizona." 

"It's way too hot there." 

"Well I'm from Houston so I'm used to it." 

"I expected you to say the beach or something. You'just look....and dress....like a beach girl." 

"I've never been to a beach before. It's certainly a dream-"

"YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE BEACH?????" She asked. 

"Nope." 

"Well we have to go now. We have to. How about tomorrow. It's our off day. We're pretty close to one." Ashley said. "I can't believe you've never been in the ocean!" 

"I guess it's a date then?" 

"I guess." 

I got changed into comfy clothes, and when I took off my jewelry Ashley admired it again. 

"Where'd your mom get this?" She asked, looking up at me. 

"I'm not sure." 

"Well can you ask her?" 

What I love about Ashley is her child-like innocence. 

But with that comes the exceptionally hard task of telling her hard things.  

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

780K 29.1K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
463K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season