Y.R.N Migos

childofquavoo tarafından

This is Young Rich Niggas , we winning winning.Quavo,Offset,and Takeoff were the richest muthaf*cka's in Atla... Daha Fazla

Story I Tell
Can't Believe It
Bando
Handsome and Wealthy
Take Her
Pocket Rocket
Just Wait On It
Hit 'Em
Sneak Dissing
Fake Watch Busta
Fake Watch Busta
Wishy Washy
Lil Niggaz
Built Like Me
Kidding Me
Real & Fake
Lingo
Pluggs
Payola
Trappin Dabbin
Glaw!
Peek A Boo
Origin !
Came To Party
Bricks
Str8 Drop
Broccoli
Fuck Nigga's
Add It Up
Smokin On
Paybackin'
New Book.
Paybackin' 2
Struggle
Paybackin' 3
Tha' YRN Family
Posted .
Posted .

Guapo

547 18 2
childofquavoo tarafından

Quavo

We finally got bail, but poor offset....he still in there.Set had more guns and weed on him.Plus,his records got so much charges on it.All we could do is pray for cousin,the lord know he can't be in there again.

Me,Take,and Skippa was in the room getting high as fuck!Best believe,we been on that good-good from London.I took my phone out and got on istagram,only scrolling and seeing Migos on every post.
One said: 'Migos goes to jail for possessions on them'.Another one: 'Offset still in,Quavo and Takeoff out'.

TMZ posted a video of us getting escorted out the club.I showed Take and them the comments and shit they just shrugged.Skippa whispered something to Take and they started laughing,

"Quavo!",Skippa yelled.

"What?"

"Guess what came in the mail today?",they both asked.Before I couldve speak they yelled out,

"THESE NUTS!!!",Rich yelled coming in.

"Haaaa!GOT EM!",I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom.A Young Rich Nigga ain't jack off in awhile.

Offset

I sat in the cell,thinking how the hell can I get out.See,12 wrong fa that shit!I can't even get out on bail,Only through court.I got that Kardashion Lawyer,y'all already know he got me!

Here I am again,sitting in here with this crazy ass nigga.He blew-up a house because he couldn't get real Versace. His name Dre though."Ayee,you with migos?",he asked.

"Yea....Why?",he laughed."How tf you get in here?",I shrugged."Possessions on a Campus".He nodded,"You'll get out".We dapped and I closed my eyes to pray.I hope I'll get out , real talk.

Judge dropped the charge and I thank lord,that's why I take this mic and I go HARD! -Birds By Migos

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

46.4K 826 36
This is a love story about Quavo and London. In this story a millionaire model and a milionaire rapper meet and start to have feelings for each other...
6.1K 190 23
These three girls names jamiriya johnson , jada johnson , mariah jenkins they are from puerta rico. after they graduate they move to ATL to go to col...
123K 4.6K 56
Royalty is not your average girl.. she truly lives up to her name! Her dad being the richest man in the city of Atlanta and her mom owning her own cl...
116K 3.3K 61
For Orianna Williams, shit ain't a dream no more. #3 - Migos Copyright © 2017 by Jasmine B. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be...