Wild and Toxic (KinnPorche AU...

Av Ryahnnieee

Rianne, known to be the daughter of one of the most powerful Mafia leader and a member of one of the most pow... Mer

1: Failed Transaction
2: My Brother
3: Vegas Theerapanyakul
4: Porsche Pachara Kittisawasd
5: Meeting with the Theerapanyakul's
6: A night with Kinn
7: Regret comes next
8: Alliance and Clarity
9: Kimhan Theerapanyakul
10: Porchay Kittisawasd
11: Theerapanyakul's to the rescue
12: Big, Arm and Tay
13: Big, Arm and Tay Pt. 2
14: The End of TayTime
15: I'm here
16: Big saves the day
17: My favorite duo
18: With Him
19: Planning Dates?
20: Shopping with Tay
21: Date Time
22: Meeting with Kinn
23: New Rivals and Heartbreak
24: Unexpected twists
26: Rescue time Pt.2
27: Takagi
28: Arm? Why not?
29: Issues with the Takagi
30: May the last man win
31: Let's turn this shit up
32: Is this the end?

25: Rescue time

377 9 0
Av Ryahnnieee

Pete's POV

I looked around the house for Rianne but she was nowhere to be found... I walked to Adie's room and knocked. The door opened after a few minutes, when he saw me he bowed and stood up straight.

"Khun Pete, is there anything you need?"

"Do you know where Rianne is?" He shook his head while looking confused.

"Khun... I haven't seen her since morning"

"Can you track her down?"

"Of course Khun, this way" he said and walked out of his room in his sweats. We walked to the spy room where most well you guessed it. Spy things happen, weapons and things we need when we go out. He sat down and opened the monitor. He logged some things in and things and soon tried to track down the GPS in Rianne's phone. We waited for a few seconds before a red dot glowed and shifted the direction. What is she doing in the very edge of Bangkok? What the?

"She's close to Samot Sakhon"

"What is she doing there?"

"Maybe she just went out with friends, Khun"

If she's gonna go out with friends ... She would tell me"

"Let's wait another day, Khun"

"I don't think that's a good idea .. where's Big?" I asked but he just shook his head. What the? Where is this 2?
I was about to walk out but the door opened from outside, startling me.
Ken's face popped out from the door. He showed his phone which had a message from Rianne..

"There's several cars following us, but I can only see 1 plate number. It's พภ 1220. I may need some help" Adie looked at the message and quickly walked out. I took several guns and walked out. Ken followed behind while I went back to my room, I took my phone and dialed Kinn's number. He picked up after a few rings.

"Khun"

"Pete? No need to call me Khun... Why'd you call?"

"Kinn ... Rianne's at the edge of Bangkok and she asked Ken for help, can you send out some of your bodyguards..."

"Yes.. I'm sending them to you right now" he ended the call while I looked outside... It's was dark already, that didn't matter. If Rianne's in trouble.. I'm not forgiving myself. I walked back to the spy room and stared at the red dot... What are you doing there?

Arm's POV

I was with Khun Tankhun when the door opened. It was one of our new recruits Cal. Khun looked at Cal with an annoyed look and whined

"Ay! What do you want, Cal. We're in the middle of watching a series eh!"

"I'm sorry to disturb you Khun, but Khun Kinn wants Arm to see him"

"Eh?"

"Khun Rianne is missing... And we need Arm with us"

"Ohh... Arm go. I'm good with Pol here" Khun looked at me, I nodded and followed Cal. We walked to the living room where Khun Kinn was. He was sitting with Porsche.

"Go to the Rattanakosin mansion right now. You will be searching for Rianne" we all nodded and ran to change to different clothes... It's already night and it's not gonna help with the fact that we don't exactly know where she is... Is she alone? Oh no let's hope she's not...
After changing Cal walked to me and asked

"P'Arm, is this the first time?"

"Actually no... The same happened 2 years ago with Khun Kinn and Porsche"

"Where were they?"

"They were in the woods together.."

"What were they doing together?"

"You probably never heard of the story .. Porsche was Khun Kinn's bodyguard and they fell in love"

"And look at them now... The power couple"

"Indeed... Now come on, every passing second Rianne could actually be getting tortured" he nodded and we both walked outside to the van and got in. I took my tablet with me and messaged Pete.

"Are you coming with us?"

"Yes" I just nodded and waited till we arrived. When we arrived there were already vans outside, the first van drove off as another followed, the van we were using followed behind.
We followed and soon I realized we were on the way to Samot Sakhon. Soon the ride stopped and Pete? And his other bodyguards came out. I followed them and patted Pete, he looked back at me and he looked distressed.

"Arm..."

"What are we doing here?"

"This is where Rianne's GPS last was" I nodded and looked around. I walked around trying to find traces of them.. I didn't really see anything but one thing I did notice on the way was a car parked recklessly as looks like it's rushed. I walked back to that car and looked at the plate number, รน 222.

"Pete! Come here please" I heard some footsteps rushing to me and there was Pete.

"Yea?"

"Look at this" I pointed the flashlight at the plate number.

"Wait... This is Rianne's car" he said and shifted the flashlight to look at the whole car... It is indeed Khun's car. I looked back at the other cars behind them and use my flashlight to light it up and I looked at the plate number..

"Guys a reminder to look for a car that has the plate number พภ 1220. Khun Rianne said that it's the plate number of the car that followed them" I looked once again and fate... The plate number was พถ 1220. Pete's eyes widened which made him sigh.

"They're close... Around here maybe" I announced trying to look around. I walked to Rianne's car and tried to open it. Luckily it was not locked
I opened the door and looked around, it doesn't look like anything was stolen...and her phone was in the passenger seat, I took it and showed it to Pete.

"Pete, do you know her password?" He took the phone and tried unlocking it.. after a alittle more than 30 seconds he gave me back the phone, I looked at it and it was opened... But I saw something I didn't like... Well I don't wanna see it, Rianne and Big smiling happily together, it was her homescreen. I stopped for a second cause I felt rage build inside me.

"Team... It's gonna be hard trying to look for them at this hour, it's very dark. We'll continue tomorrow, take your rest cause tomorrow we're gonna try and look for them, hopefully they're close sound here" I commanded the others which they all agreed with, scattering around to go back to their own vans. I sat down at the trunk of Rianne's car and looked over the dark view. Pete sat next to me and asked

"Be honest with me .. did you ever like Rianne?" That's very random but he's not wrong

"To be frank, yes"

"I'm sorry Arm .."

"It's fine, I'm used to being second"

"You deserve someone who loves you just as much"

"I think I've already found that person... He's so close to me and he's always been there for me but I don't think he loves me the way I do"

"You never know what's gonna happen if you even confess"

"Honestly... Until now I still love Yahnnie"

"Well I hope you will be happy with that one person" I just nodded and thought about him.

Vegas' POV

I got out of my car and inside the mansion. I'm visiting Kinn well, I have some stuffs to discuss with him. I was greeted by the guards but something doesn't feel right. The maid smiled at me and led me at the dinning room, I smiled at her and she left. I was about to walk to them when I overheard them talking.

"Do you think Rianne's alright?"

"I hope" what? I kept a little smile and walked to them.

"Kinn, Porsche. What's happening here?"

"Rianne's at the edge of Bangkok and Pete is freaking out"

"Is Pete alright?"

"Yes, Pete was the one who called us and I'm pretty sure he's alright"

"He hasn't talked to me in a while"

"Why? What happened?"

"Stuffs..."

"If you need any advice, we'll always be here to give those needed advices" I just nodded but my mind is all over the place.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

15K 438 18
Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer...
8.4K 311 8
What if there was a sudden arrival of a Girl? Who solved all the secrets and cleaned the way. Who she can be?
444K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...