Love by chance? - soulmate AU...

jimininiiiii által

Yoongi wasn't expecting this at all, he wasn't expecting something that meant nothing to either of them but a... Több

Characters + extra notes
Only time will tell...
Everything felt right.
Yoongi's chosen enemy.
Something isn't adding up.
Completely and utterly hopeless.
Chosen love will never be an option
We weren't made for each other.
Maybe it already has.
Let's move on from enemies.
Maybe they were nothing at all.
"I know."
Facing a battle of their own.
I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.
Known as the rejected ones?
What are you hiding?
Tangled up in bed.
Rightful place.
I was forever yours.
Which one will he let go?
Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.
Red string of fate.
What has destiny done to me?
I'm never going to shut up.
Jimin's weakness.
Memories of his love are unfolding.
Make it right.
Sometimes you need to lose in order to gain.
Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.
They were never truly each other's.
Maybe they would be okay.
Finally, I felt a little at peace.
Who's that bitch to come in the way?
I'm selfish enough to know when and when NOT to open my mouth
Who would have thought...
I haven't even lived properly.
walk down memory lane.
I had to ruin him too.
If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

Jimin's heart shattering...

815 37 19
jimininiiiii által

Authors POV:
Taehyung and Seokjin cuddled each other on the sofa of Jimin's room waiting for him to move. Waiting for him to get up and annoy them.

They hadn't moved a muscle since Taehyung had come to know about Jimin and all that was happening.

The anger that built up for Yoongi was soon washed away when Jin explained both views.

Now they were both just upset and guilty. They wanted their Jiminie back and they didn't know how long it would take for him to get up.

That's when Jimin started mumbling incoherent words. The brothers shot up thinking finally their Jimin would be up and they could make him feel better.

They were wrong though, as soon as Jimin was up they wished he fell back to sleep because at least he wasn't hurting then.

Jimin shot up and his eyes were shedding uncontrollable tears his hurt was beating rapidly and his body was thrashing.

He screamed for Tae and Jin saying something they couldn't make out.

Jin hugged Jimin tightly as Taehyung stood there petrified with the way Jimin was. Jin managed to effortlessly calm Jimin down so they could understand what he was trying to say.

Jimin took deep breaths as Tae gave him some water. "Guys Yoongi hyung...he's I feel him he's in pain...somethings wrong."

The two brothers looked at Jimin and Tae spoke up "Chim a lot has happened so maybe it's just him hurting because of the fact that he had to hurt you?"

Jimin shook his head aggressively "That's not it Tae his body as in physically he's in pain I feel it. And I'm getting visions, flashes of him and...a car accident. Guys please take me to him. I can help him".

The two brothers wanted to argue and yell no because Yoongi would just hurt Jimin more but nevertheless Taehyung called his alpha up and spoke "Alpha please come to our house, please just come".

Taehyung's voice was broken and hobi immediately rushed into his car to come.

"Iv told my alpha Jimin he's coming and we're going to find out about Yoongi hyung I promise okay?"

Jimin nodded and continued to hug Jin. Then he spoke up and said "Hyung there's a hoodie in my wardrobe that belongs to Yoongi hyung bring it here. I need to drown myself in it".

Jin nodded but Tae beat him to get the hoodie and gave it to Jimin. Jimin put it on and smelt his alpha.

Oh how he wished life didn't do this to him. He wishes that he could just be in his alphas arm. But alas Yoongi didn't need him he found his mate after all right?

Jimin just let his tears dropped as they waited for hobi. Things would get better soon...once he sees his alpha anyways.

Jungkook POV:
I think mother would have figured out by now that I'm not home but I'm glad I'm not. I'm glad I'm with Joon hyung because we woke up to such heart breaking news.

Namjoon hyung got a call as we were cuddling in bed that Yoongi hyung had met with an accident.

I cried so much that I don't think I have tears left. Even though hyungs my brother I know he was a lot closer to Joon hyung hence it hurts him more.

We didn't tell Jin hyung or anyone else because we were too busy trying to figure this out.

Hyung's body lay in the emergency ward and his body looked paler than usual. There was blood everywhere and hyung had a pretty nasty hit.

My mind was all over the place but the most important thing was that we needed to stay strong. Stay strong for everyone who was going to need our shoulder to cry on.

Namjoon hyung had put his head on my shoulder and wrapped his big arms around my Petit form. I just let him as I lay limbless in his arms.

His scent was so arousing because it was sky rocketing and I could feel both alphas and omegas gazes on him.

Hyung was a clear heartthrob and everyone was after him mate or not. I'm held him possessively and mentally scolded myself for thinking this instead of my hyung.

Hyung had been in the emergency ward for hours now and it was literally the afternoon.

As we were waiting we heard a commotion and since we both needed to get up and stretch we decided to go check it out.

There stood Jimin hyung practically glowing with Jin hyung holding him and Vhope scolding the annoying receptionist we had met earlier.

When Jin hyung saw us he immediately ran cold. You could tell he was praying to not see us. Not see any evidence that Min Yoongi was hurt yet we stood in the flesh mocking it.

He gave Jimin hyung to hobi hyung and ran to us. He frantically held my face and asked if I was okay. I just nodded with blood red shot eyes and then he went to Joon hyung and asked him if he was okay too.

"What's wrong then?" He whisper shouted and hit Joon hyung on his chest.

Hyung's tears were uncontrollable and I could tell he wanted us to be here for something else and not for hyung.

But I couldn't hold it in. I held hyungs face and kissed him tightly. Against our kiss I spoke "It's Yoongi hyung...he met with an accident".

Then I kissed him again. I felt him cry between the kiss but I knew Jin hyung needed it..he needed me. He needed his mates.

We pulled apart and hyung went over to Jimin hyung and he didn't say anything but Jimin hyung understood. Immediately Jimin hyung's glow increased he looked ethereal but at the same time really mad.

He wiped his tears and walked over to the receptionist and said "Your sorry ass is going straight to another job because I swear I will sue you. How dare you push me away from my alpha you stupid bitch".

The receptionist looked baffled and before she could say anything the hospital owner came and took her away.

Jimin hyung didn't have to say anything at all because the manager had seen the disrespectful attitude she had many times.

He just needed an excuse to get rid of her.

Jimin hyung smirked and walked over to Joon hyung. "Take me to him".

Joon hyung just nodded and held Jimin hyung's hand and led him to the emergency area waiting room.

I hope he can handle the pressure...

Authors POV:
Jimin tried to go in to the room but was held back by the other five who were with him. "Jimin the doctors are operating just please wait".

Jimin nodded and walked back and fourth in the long waiting room whilst the other five just sat and observed him.

Taehyung was crying into Hoseok's arms as Hoseok tried to stay strong since everyone else was breaking at least one person had to be calm.

Jungkook was hugging the life out of Jin who looked pained and very disturbed. He just kept looking at Jimin, at Yoongi's room or glaring at a wall.

He never said a word.

And Namjoon he was stuck in a loop. He didn't think he was breathing though he of course was.

His mind was playing with his memories. Memories of Yoongi and him as children, as teenagers and now as CEO's and business partners...but most importantly as brothers and best friends.

It was painful to see someone you love in this position and he could only imagine what Jimin was going through.

Although Namjoon didn't know about Jimin being a special omega or the fact that he and Yoongi were mates he knew that after spending the heat with each other they were very close.

He also saw the concern in the blonde omegas eyes for his best friend and that was enough to say they were in love.

It pained Namjoon to see Jimin like that so instead he closed his eyes and almost as if he was watching a movie the memories flashed in his vision.

~ Flashback ~

Namjoon POV:
I walked to the park with my mum as a 7 year old boy and ran to the swing as my mum hurried behind me.

The swing was empty and there were two of them so I took one and asked my mum to push me. She gave me theee big pushes and then I started moving my legs to make sure the swing doesn't stop.

My mum sat down with a book in her hand and watched me play as she read her book.

I didn't really know what the book was about but it looked interesting the title was "To kill a mocking bird".

Maybe one day when I'm older and I can read big people books I'll read it and maybe even understand it.

Lost in thought I didn't notice a boy with jet black hair come and sit on the swing besides me.

He said a little hi but I didn't hear him still lost in my own thought until my mum came up to me and said "Joon that boy said hi to you five times and you didn't reply...that's very unlikely of you. Go say sorry and then reply to his greeting".

I just nodded enthusiastically instead of saying anything more and ran to the boy who looked upset and looked like he was going to leave.

I quickly held his shoulder and as he turned around I hugged him. "Im so sorry, I was lost in my own world thinking about books and I didn't hear you say hi....so am hello my name is Namjoon and I'm 7".

The boy smiled and said "It's okay, my name is Yoongi and I'm 8".

That's how me and Yoongi hyung clicked and everyday we would come to the park and play. Our mums even became best friends just like us.

~ End of flashback ~

Authors POV:
Namjoon sighed and opened his eyes up, he didn't want to do that again. He didn't want to envision another memory.

He looked around the group and and realised how broken everyone looked knowing that today they may lose a friend.

Before Namjoon's thoughts could get anymore negative the doctor came out.

He weakly smiled at the group and instantly some of them knew something wasn't right.

The doctor sighed and said "Good news and bad news. The good news is that he is out of danger and will wake up soon".

All five of the friends let out a shaky breath and sighed in relief.

The doctor then carried on saying "However, he hit his head pretty rough and that may be the reason for SOME memory loss. So this means he may remember you all but only be able to recall a few things about you. There's really no cure you just have to wait it out. He will eventually start to remember".

The group looked flabbergasted and indeed they were. They got such a shocking news how else would they react?

"Is he seriously going to forget me?" Jungkook cried out.

Namjoon hugged him and said "Of course not kook and if he does forget anything then we will make sure he remembers.".

Jungkook hugged Namjoon tighter and said "Iv been with him for the least amount of time he will surely forget me".

Jimin came forward and said "He's not forgetting anyone I don't care he has to remember."

Just like that Jimin walked into the room. It was dimly lit and Yoongi was surprisingly awake.

The other five piled in and just looked at Yoongi. This resulted in Yoongi going all red and funny because six men walked in and he didn't seem to recognise any of them.

"Who are you?" He muttered out and Hoseok cried out loud.

"Seriously! And I thought he won't forget us". He looked at Namjoon and Jimin giving them the 'you were wrong' look.

Jimin walked forward and said "Yoongi hyung do you remember me? I'm your soul..."

Jimin wanted to say soulmate and he was going to because if Yoongi didn't remember anything then he definitely didn't remember the so called rivalry so he was going to tell him and take back his alpha from whoever this IU person was.

Before Jimin could finish off the Yoongi narrowed his eyes and said "You? What are you doing here? Oh wait I forgot the stupid Friday meet ups you're a part of this group aren't you? I really wish you weren't".

The anger and bitterness means Yoongi remembers Jimin? But why does he remember Jimin for his rivalry and not for all the good times they had together or for something else?

Jimin wanted to cry.

Jin immediately came to Jimin's side and sighed. This is not how it was supposed to be.

Namjoon walked over and said "Hyung what do you remember?"

Yoongi stuggled to remember Namjoons face but he did eventually and said "I remember bits from university and before that but things after it all seem blurry. Nothing is staying in. I can remember everything about you Namjoon and same with these five. I can't remember anything with Jimin and that's probably because he wished it upon me. And I don't want to remember either...Also who's he?"

Yoongi pointed towards Jungkook and missed how Jimin looked at him. With so much love and adoration.

Despite the fact that Yoongi kept hurting him he loved him and that was the truth. Even before all this mating shit he fell for Yoongi and that's how it was always going to be.

If leaving Yoongi meant he would be safe and happy then that's what Jimin would do.

It sounds very selfless doesn't it? But Jimin was breaking inside. This was clearly what destiny wanted otherwise Yoongi would never have lost his memory.

So Jimin decided to just accept it and accept everything that was going on. It made sense giving Yoongi away to IU who clearly had the same mark as Yoongi and maybe they were soulmates and maybe Jimin was the one in the way.

He took a deep breath and listened in to the conversation.

"Hyung...I'm your kookie. Your Jungkook. Im your brother".

Yoongi struggled and strained his head he tried to get up and Jimin noticed immediately as he rushed to him holding his body up tight and gently helping him sit.

Yoongi pushed Jimin away even though he felt sparks as soon as Jimin held him. He immediately began to crave the touch that Jimin had on him.

Jimin was shocked but then again maybe he shouldn't have been. Yoongi always acted this way towards him when the 'rivalry' was at its peak.

Jimin sighed and the others noticed everything before he could walk off though Yoongi shouted in pain and Jimin instantly held him again.

"Hyung I'm telling you let me help you and you're so adamant to not listen. You don't have to like me but let me take care of you". Jimin fussed over Yoongi and for some odd reason he felt genuinely happy about it.

Yet Yoongi didn't say anything and Jimin held him so he could sit properly and gently touched his head. A soulmate can help relieve pain so Jimin secretly did it.

Yoongi felt a lot better after Jimin's touch and even whined when Jimin tried to move away. Though every fibre in Yoongi saw Jimin as his 'enemy' anc due to lost memories he also forgot the love and everything that happened before his accident he wanted Jimin besides him.

Jimin heard the whine and slightly smiled before going to hold him again. Yoongi gratefully accepted it but still said "I'm only doing this because it feels better not because I like you park".

Jimin just nodded hoping once Yoongi recovers a bit so he can tell him and everything would be okay.

The seven friends/brothers talked and tried to get Yoongi's memory back. He remembered some parts but not the most important ones.

Jimin sighed as Jin and Tae looked at him empathetically. They just hoped everything would get back to normal.

Jungkoook eventually got Yoongi to somewhat remember him and he was grateful for even that much. Yet Jimin was still lost because they couldn't get Yoongi to remember anything.

Not even the heat they spent together.

Jin walked over to Jimin and Yoongi and slightly pulled Jimin away which resulted in a whine from both. Yet Namjoon and Hoseok engaged Yoongi in a conversation to forget.

Jin and Tae loooked at Jimin before Tae said "CHIM! You're gonna get yourself hurt. Let him remember you."

Jimin shook his head and said "I'm gonna let him recover then I'm going to tell him about our mark. I'm gonna show him and he won't be able to deny it. Somewhere in his heart and mind I exist guys and I know he loves me. My wolf feels it."

Jin smiled happily and said "I hope it's that easy Jimin I hope you get the love you deserve. And I'm sure it will be because even I saw Yoongi with love in his eyes".

Jimin nodded and the three roommates looked a lot happy now.

That's when the door bursts open and some girl walks in screaming;

"YOONGI BABY! MY LOVE IM HERE".

Then everyone looked at Jimin except Yoongi and the girl that ran in and they could almost hear it.

Jimin's heart shattering....

~~~~~~~~~
Guys I'm back and I'm tired. I had the worst week because there was a heatwave going on but I'm doing well lol.

Anyways how are you enjoying the story? I can't believe how the story is going because IU is annoying me.

Let's hope our yoonmin and the other couples get through what they have coming forward.

Oops your author is so mean.

Anyways as always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

527K 25.9K 48
In a world where you see in black and white until you meet your soulmate. What happens when Jimin meets Hoseok and only sees some of the colors he's...
348K 11.6K 44
WARNING: i consider this to be my fetus writing lmao ♡preview: "bro, you're in love." jeongguk didn't reply for a few seconds. love? i love him? sin...
124K 4.7K 37
"Y-yoongi what are you doing. I thought...."Jimin said in shock. "Hey hey we can be together you just have to abort it. Okay? "yoongi said cradling...
318K 14.1K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...