The Y/N Multiverse(Real World...

Williamjwb87

Just Like Last Time,Beings/Characters From Some Animes And A Young Man From The Real World Have Been Transpor... Еще

Everyone Here!
Prologue & The Kitchen Gun.
Battle Against EXE
(Y/n)'s Class Shenanigans
Miraculous & (Y/n),The Powerless Hero!
A New Arrival
An Early Christmas Gift
Mega Man Ultra Ep 1:The New Mega Man
Deadpool In Action And Will Is A Guardian
(Y/n) The Superstar Musician
Death Battle Apology
Shows That Will leave
(Y/n) (L/n):The Video Game!
Mistakes
Hellsing Abridged!
I need an Original Idea
Chicken Fight!!
The Elemental Dragon Mercenary
Will's Deceased Girlfriend/Bride
Will's Message
A New Arrival & A Family Reunion
Return Of the Male Reader Ships
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians Ep 3
Mysterious Person
Class Shenanigans Part 2
Return Of A Certain Somebody
(Y/n)'s Songs For The Girls.
Mr.(L/n) And His Fucked Up Class.
Oc Chapter,Family Of Gods?
Question Time,Boys!
Questions Answered
(L/n) Parents & Team Strq:Teen Years
Class Shenanigans 3
Kamen Rider Omni Arrival & Henshin
The Chaotic Classmates Funny Moments
Heisei Riders henshin part 1
Heisei Riders henshin part 2
Face Reveal
Oni Horn Arrival
Baby Wyatt Is Finally Born!
Funny Moments Of (T/n) As Tatsumi
Break
Return By Death in Action and Explanation
More Questions Answered
Soul Synchro episode 2
(Y/n) And His Soft side
death Battle!!!
The Return Of Memes
Actor au
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 4
Masked Singer
Warp Dolls
Game On!
Break,New Rooms And Will's Past
How (Y/n) Met...
Smg4 Cast Arrives And Trio Transform
Comic Book
☠️Killing Game Finale☠️
Kamen Rider Deku Episode 1
(Y/n) & (T/n)
New Views
Will and recruits
Oh My God!This Is AMAZING!
the Good of the Omniverse
Akame Ga Kill:The dream Theory
Smg4:New brothers
Will's lost Memories
Serious Smg4 Anime:Trailer
TAG Trailer
Powers For (Y/n)!
Break Time
before The Theater
ROAST EM!
devilartemis Duel and Interactive
interactive Choice#1:Spare Simara
interactive Choice#2:Destroy Simara
SAY WHAT?!
Fanart Request
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 5
Mojo Hero Funny Moments!
Grand Finalé!Goodbye For Now.

Will Background

1.2K 14 18
Williamjwb87

Williamjwb87 Or "Will" For short

Age:???

Strength:???

Power:???

Skills:???

Personality:he Is Usually Pretty Calm And Nice until he is pissed off By Villians And a Certain Somebody but Other Than That,he Is A nice Guy Who Listens to Orders And Gets Along with his Fellow Author Gods.

Likes:Himself,Relaxing,His Family Like His Wife As Well As His Son,Fellow Guardians,Root Beer,Messing With The Readers,His Theater,Hanging Out with His Allies,Making Friends,Creating His Own Weapons or gadgets to Help Zeta Prime,Music,Pizza,Ice Cream,Travel

50/50:Tempest,Jair(He's Okay)

Dislikes:Harbingers,Chaos Syndicate,Malicious Regime,Shade's Vile,Doppelgangers,Issei,(Y/n) being a Moron,Someone Trying To Touch Echo Or Hurt Wyatt(God,help them),Artemis being Pissed at him,The Chief/Comix Wanting to Kill him,Union that the Future Version of His Son Went to,Yaoi,Rice,Tempest Stealing his Stuff.

Past:

Will Was The type Of God to Not Be Born But Rather....Created,he was a Ball of Light That morphed into a human Figure But where the light came From is Unknown but The figure Simply All knew his name And that's It,it didn't Know What to do or Why it was there,So it followed What it's Instincts Said And Run........just Run until you Can find a place that Makes you feel safe,So he did...he Ran For Years,he Saw Some timelines,he was Intrigued In them but paid No mind But then,he Met Him....As he accidentally bumped into Someone,he looked and was Immediately scared. 

The Man told Will To Calm Down,So he did And eventually The Man Took The Young one in as his Student Teaching him multiple things like How to Seem like a human,How to Fly,How To Cook,How to fight,How to Sense energy,How to use a sword but over time,the two Developed A Sorta of relationship with One another like that of a father And Son,The Man actually Thought Of Adopting the Yet to be Deity but Than,One Week Later,His Arch Enemy Attacked,Will Tried to join In but He Declined As Well as Simply Getting him to leave But he Didn't Wanna Leave His Father Figure but he Soon Left the Battle because The Master Pushed Will as He Disappeared in the air but Will Was There long enough to see he Was about to win But he Saw a Energy beam Coming His Way And smiles as he knows that this was the end of his journey but the beginning of Will's. 

After Seeing His Father Figure Die Right Before his Eyes,he Soon Became More Cold And rude And Spoke More Vulgar But Deep Down,He just Wanted to be left alone after losing the Only One he Could Have Called 'Family' But One Day After Landing In a Weird place,he Meets a Shy Girl Named Echo who really Wanted a friend,So he did But he didn't Really Hang Out with her but eventually,he did but They Both Felt Something Unique like Never before And Soon,They Found themselves kissing and apologized To each other but they Went on more these And kissed A lot and they both Learned it was Something called "Love" but He wasn't Sure But He felt like wanted To Explore This More.

So After 3 Years with Echo, He Decided to Finally Tie The Knot And Propose To Her To which With tears In her Eyes,She said 'Yes' But Their Wedding Was......Interrupted As Echo Was Stabbed In The Heart With A Holy Blade And while she gave her Dying Breathe,She Teared As She And Will Shared One Last Kiss Before Her Final Breathe as Will Screamed In Despair and Agony From Losing his Wife and Vowed to Make her Murderer regret killing Her.

Years Past and Will Stayed In His Sector Looking Back on All The Mistakes he Made or how The People who He Cared About Always Die,So will Believed It would be better for him to stay Alone for all Eternity Than To have another loved One Die......Until

NinjaComix,Leader Of The Guardians Arrives in Front Of Will surprising him As He asked can he Help Him And Says That he is Here to recruit him Which Surprised Him But NinjaComix Said That He Didn't have To,if I Don't Want to but Will Thought About Everything He's Been Through And How He Lost His Father Figure And His Wife....So,He looked at NinjaComix and Said That He'll Join The Guardians As Comix  Smiled and Said Welcome to the Team.

After becoming a Guardian,Will Became A Completely Different Person As Well As Stronger And He Made Allies And Friends With Other Author Gods And Eventually,Through Some Way, He Found Echo Alive and When He did,he Hugged Her And Promised To Never Let her Go Again EVER And His forms Prove It.

Will's Forms(Similar To Assault Mode,Could Be His Assault Mode):

Stage 1:

Stage 2:

Stage 3:

Stage 4:

These Are Will's Forms But He Uses Limiters to Restrict him From Using it And keep To About only Access Form 1 And 2 but he'll take them Off, if the Situation Calls For It.

Family:

Echo(Wife)

Wyatt(Son)

Good Music:

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.4K 165 16
*Just To clarify,This book is Basically the first Three Real world Reader books Crammed into One with some minor edits and adding some things but No...
15.8K 306 8
Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding! This book is prequel to "My Wo...
94.3K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
58.4K 1.2K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...