The Nutcacker Prince

De KleinerTagtraumer

Drosslmyer has decided to make one more story and put an end to Ahiru and Fakir! Will he succeed? Or will he... Mais

Info 🩰📜
The Party 🎉
The Battle ⚔️🗡️
The Land Of Snow ☃️
The Land Of Sweets 🍭🍬
Land Of Flowers 💐
The Final Battle ⚔️🗡️
The Castle 📜
The End? 🕊️✨
The Snow Storm ☃️🌨️
Sorry For Interruptions!
The End

Reunited 🥀

29 1 0
De KleinerTagtraumer

*
"Ahiru? Wake up! What are you doing here? You should be in bed!"

Ahiru woke up with a start quickly standing up. Mytho and Rue were looking at her with crazy eyes. They were worried for her as she was talking in her sleep about some prince..Ahiru paid no attention to it though..she knew she had business to attend to..and quickly before her the toymaker was on his way..

**
The toy maker quickly made way off to her home as he was freezing! After all, it was sure snowing outside XD Soon, he made his way past the others and into the room. Oh his poor duck.. Drosslmyer went over with a small smile as he sat down with her and shooed off the others, before holding Ahiru’s hand, patting it to show comfort.

“My, what an exciting adventure I hear you had! Was it fun?”

Drosslmyer soon rose himself up carefully and fixed himself. Going over to her counter, stood the nutcracker! Instead, the expression was changed.. His old self had nothing but a blank stare, but now, it seemed rather sad. It seemed Drosslmyer’s prediction was wrong.. Frowning, Drosslmyer shakes away the thought before he went and brings Ahiru some clothing.

“Come Ahiru, perhaps you can get a new toy at the toy shop, yes? Clear your mind out. I have a guest you’d like to meet.”

After a while, He’d lead Ahiru off to her parents with a warm smile and explained she’d be with him for the day at the toy store. They always loved Drosslmyer so of course they’d let him! The toy maker happily held Ahiru’s hand to lead the way and keep her safe as the two ventured off into the snow.. It was freezing out! His toy shop was quite big and was filled with warmth! Ah, it seems there we footprints on the snow.. Someone was there! Could it be..? Walking in, Drosslmyer announced he returned as he hangs his coat up. There would be the sound of boxes rubbing on each other or knit knacks in the boxes all hitting each other with footsteps.. is it..

A young boy with raven black hair, and a blue shirt sleeved shirt the color of the deep blue ocean, wearing long pants that were black, as he wore regular shoes, was coming in from a back room with boxes of new toys!

“Drosslmyer, I brought you the items you requested. I could’ve housed help though.”

It was.. It was—

Looking over, Fakir felt his heart almost skip a beat and pace went up! Drosslmyer smiled down to Ahiru and motioned her over.

“Ahiru, meet Fakir.. He was the young boy I spoke about.”

Fakir stared in awe and surprise at Ahiru before a bright blush complimented his tan cheeks. Quickly, the boy turned away and began opening the boxes to work as Drosslmyer chuckled going off to retrieve some treats for the two children.

*
Ahiru heard the door open and her head quickly whipped around to see that Drosslmyer was there!

She looked at him with the saddest pair of eyes she could whip up. Drosslmyer let out a small smile at her as he sat right beside her and shooed off Mytho and Rue to go play. Ahiru looked up at him as he held her hand, patting it to show comfort. Then Ahiru cried and explained everything that happened on her journey.

"My, what an exciting adventure I hear you had! Was it fun?"

Drosslmyer soon rose himself up carefully and fixed himself. Ahiru did the same thing when Drosslmyer handed her some clothing.

"Come Ahiru, perhaps you can get a new toy at the toy shop, yes? Clear your mind out. I have a guest you'd like to meet."

Ahiru simply nodded and went over to her bedroom to get changed out of her nightgown. She changed into a lovely yellow dress that lined threw the hems with duck prints while her hair was done up into a long braid.

She went back to Uncle Drosslmyer. After awhile, he'd led Ahiru off to her parents with a warm smile and explained she'd be with him for the day at the toy store. Ahirus parents had always loved Drosslmyer so they had no worries for their dear daughter and let him! The toymaker happily  held Ahiru's hand to led the way as they ventured to the toy store.

Yet all Ahiru could think about was the nutcracker...She felt so much sorrow about leaving him behind..she loved him dearly and was torn when he had become lifeless once more...

Ahiru arrived at the toy shop and was welcomed in with warmth! It was quite big that was for sure! She looked down at the ground and noticed foot prints on the snow... someone was here? Who could it be in such harsh weather conditions..?

Walking in, her uncle announced he returned and took his coat and hers to hang up. Ahiru couldn't hear the sound of boxes rumbling on each other with footsteps..wait is it.. couldn't be..-

A young boy with raven black hair, and a blue short sleeved shirt that was the color of the deep blue ocean, wearing long pants that were black, as he wore regular shoes, was coming in from a back room with boxes of new toys!

"Drosslmyer, I brought you the items you requested. I could've housed help though."

I-It was..It w-was!-

"Ahiru, meet Fakir..He was the young boy I spoke about."

Fakir! Ahiru couldn't believe her eyes and had the most dorkiest smile she could come up with! She admired the blush that complimented the boys tan cheeks! She may have been looking at him for quite some time when the young man turned around and began opening the boxes. Ahiru heard Drosslmyer chuckle in the background and left off to do whatever uncle's do.

After she thought Drosslmyer was gone she ran up and hugged him from behind. She let out a shaky breath not thinking any of this is real. Hugging him with a tighter as her heart beated uncomfortably.

"You're really here! please tell me this isn't another dream.."

She started to pat him and pinch herself not believing what she was seeing. She looked rather odd by her motives. Ahiru was happy though with tears of joy in her sparking sapphire eyes.

**
My, so many new toys the toy maker got! Fakir would be opening the box before he gasped, from being startled. He felt a soft chest against his back, with arms wrapped around him—,

“H-Hey! Watch those hands!”

Fakir blushed a bright somber red as he felt her hands roaming his chest as if patting him. Seeing her pinch herself, Fakir looked away rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

“Yeah, of course it’s me! This isn’t a dream. What did you think I was? A stranger?”

The young man cleared his throat before he perked up seeing Drosslmyer return. The old man went off to the fire place and sat down happily reading as Fakir carefully sat himself down on a cushion on the floor.

“Sir, how exactly was it you found her..?”

Drosslmyer smiled to himself as he placed the book down staring at Fakir as he spoke to answer him.

“It was quite easy actually. She’s my great niece. It’s so good to see you both together again!”

The man chuckled softly once more as Fakir was amazed. So he’s really back to normal, right..? Fakir never dared to look at Ahiru.. He felt ashamed to have proclaimed his love to her, just for her to leave him.. He felt betrayed. Drosslmyer soon yawns as he rose up saying he best go take his nap as he went off to his own room and said he will return later. It was now just fakir and Ahiru..

Fakir carefully rose up and puts Drosslmyer’s book away carefully on the book shelf before heading back to the boxes and stocked the shelves. Once he finished, Fakir discarded the boxes and returned to the fire place, sitting back down on the cushion of his that was by the fire place. He faced it, rather than Ahiru.. well.. s-she deserves to be ignored! S-she betrayed him.. yeah! Yeah.. Fakir didn’t dare mumble even a word to the young one as he stared at the fire place..

After a while, he soon mumbled..

“So.. How did you come back..? I take it you knew the way this whole time..?”

The raven haired boy didn’t dare face her as he spoke softly…

*
"Yeah, of course it's me! This isn't a dream. What did you think I was? A stranger?"

Fakir had cleared his throat when Drosslmyer had returned which made young Ahiru's face turn into a brilliant shade of red.

He was here! He was alive! Oh how Ahirus heart rang out in joy! Her uncle and fakir had been seated by the fireplace so she decided to join them.

"Sir, how exactly was it you found her..?"

Uncle Drosslmyer smiled to himself as he placed a book down looking upon Fakir's gaze as he answered him.

"It was quite easy actually. She's my great niece. It's so good to see you both together again!"

That explains why he had came over then her just coming to him herself...and once again? Has she seen her with him before?

The toymaker chuckled softly as Ahiru sat there dumbfounded by the situation. So fakir is really here..? It's not just some sick dream..? Ahiru looked over to see Fakir turned away..was he mad..? Did she do something to hurt him? She did leave him behind..

"It's best if I went to take my nap see you two soon."

The toymaker then left Ahiru and Fakir alone. Just the two of them...Fakir was the first to rise up and put Drosslmyer's book away and stock the shelves. Ahiru just sat there with her thoughts. She was so happy to have him here with her! But..he didn't seem as thrilled as her..he has just avoided her which made her upset.

After awhile Fakir had returned sitting back where he once was by the fireplace. Ahiru looked over at him with bitter sadness as she was ignored by the young man. She looked down thinking of ways to bring up a conversation. Maybe..the best way to apologize is to express her feelings to him.

"So how did you come back..? I take it you knew the way this whole time..?"

Fakir never faced her once as he spoke softly..it made Ahiru want to cry..but she wouldn't! She simply sighed and mumbled not really..then she felt a strange surge of courage and gently placed her hand on his.

"Fakir I am terribly sorry..for leaving you..it made me feel awful. I wished to stay with you I did! I couldn't you see.. I have a family that needs me..and I had come to think of someone else to help you! Yet none had come and it was left to me..it just seemed time ran out! But I wished to stay with you.."

Tears started to pour down her cheeks whimpering oh so quietly.. Ahiru looked down at their hands before suddenly pulling her hand away.

Ahiru looked like a mess her cheeks were a bright red while sobbing uncomfortably. She was blabbering apologies from the left and right. She just..was so freaking happy seeing that the raven boy was alive and here..

**
Feeling the soft touch of the young girl’s soft, warm hand made Fakir’s heart race before Fakir snatched his hand away blushing embarrassed—, no! Stop Fakir.. she left you after you said your love! Fakir sadly stayed staring away before he spoke.

“Your apologies mean nothing to me.. You left me.. I saved your life and even almost gave up my own for you, twice! I even proclaimed my feelings and you still left me. You betrayed me..”

Fakir gently placed his hand by his head as he spoke every word, now facing her showing a rather angered expression. One that showed the feeling of betrayal.. Now Fakir sighs and apologized for sounding so rude.

“Sorry.. I didn’t mean to yell. A-Anyways! How is it with you and your fiancé? Im sure he’s looking for you by now. You better go return..”

Fakir stared at the fire place when he spoke about—.. About her.. fiancé.. He deserves to be her fiancé! Not some other guy! Y-yeah! Fakir now blushed to himself of the thought before shaking it away and released once more, but now, a heavy sigh showing he felt instead of relief, rather he felt sorrow..

“I’ll walk you back.. Im sure they’re all looking for you. After all, you left me to come back didn’t you? So why aren’t you with them?”

Rising up now, Fakir went off to the coat rack next to the door before he stared astonished at the snow! It was too high! Hm.. It seems Fakir may have to dig a path for them.. Fakir sighs and returned to Ahiru sitting back down.

“Nevermind. The snow is just too high for us to get through it. Looks like you’re stuck with me, again..”

He soon turned his gaze back to her.

“Are you hungry? Im assuming you didn’t eat.”

My, how kind Fakir was! Sure he was upset, but he wouldn’t ever wish to starve Ahiru or make her cold. After all, he did take care of her a lot. But he does own it to her seeing she helped distract the enemies multiple times for him to defeat them. Especially how she was so brave during those situations!

“If you aren’t hungry then fine…”

My, how rude he now was! Sadly that’s just how Fakir was. A interesting personality he had indeed! But, thankfully he’s a handsome young man~

*
Ahirus eyes widened when Fakir looked away his face shaded with the color red.. could he be sick? Oh no, was the weather not good for him!

"Your apologies mean nothing to me.. you left me.. I saved your life and even almost gave up my own for you twice! I even proclaimed my feelings and you still left me. You betrayed me.."

Ahiru finally met his gaze finally that showed so much anger..it hurt her..she had never meant to make him feel such ways..Fakir had sighed and apologized to her for sounding so terribly rude. Ahiru nodded quietly begging herself not to usher a single tear.

"Sorry..I didn't mean to yell. A-anyways! How is it with you fiancé? I'm Shure he's looking for you by now. You better go return.."

Fiancé..? How could someone like her ever have one! It was laughable she thought! She wasn't as pretty and elegant as other girls were! She was underdeveloped her age and had no sense in being elegant! She was clumsy! That's why everyone called her a duck!

"I'll walk you back.. I'm sure they're all looking for you. After all, you left me to come back didn't you? So why aren't you with them?"

Ahiru felt as if she was being stabbed a hundred times by each work he spoke of. She felt as if she didn't have enough time to explain herself as Fakir rose up and went to the coat rack. He had gone to the door and stared at the snow that piled alongside it.

"Nevermind. The snow is just to high for us to get through it. Looks like you're stuck with me, agian.."

She followed up her gaze at his.

"Are you hungry? I'm assuming you didn't eat."

She was about to speak when her stomach did a small growl but it surely went unheard by Fakir.

"If you aren't hungry then fine.."

Oh how rude he was! He was so thoughtful just a second ago! Ahiru huffed and looked away not wanting to meet his gaze.

It felt like hours before Ahiru got bored. She stared at the fireplace quietly. She felt cold and the warmth of the fireplace made it better for her. It was deathly quiet which Ahiru truly hated and she chuckled quietly about his comment awhile ago.

"I do not know by the means of me having a fiancé. No one has dated to even ask! Well I mean there was one- by the name of Femio.."

She gagged by the thought of it! Oh how horrible that would have been!

"He asked every girl to be his! He was highly dramatic on top of that- a creep even! I kindly declined though."

She stood up and fixed herself gently swaying around the room humming to herself. Ahiru tried not to think about how charming the young man was before her! H-He! Ugh! Oh how he just find the right way with his s-stupid dumb dumby face! He really ruffled her feathers!

She pushed those scary thoughts away and decided to speak up once more.

"What are you planning to do now Fakir?"

**
The young man snickered to the young woman as she spoke about a person named “Femio” who seemed to sound like a bother to her! My, who knew that wouldn’t be her type~ Hearing her stomach, Fakir rose up excusing himself and went to the kitchen in the back. Preparing her some breakfast, Fakir returned with a tray of fluffy baked pancakes with a biscuit and some water for her swing he didn’t really know what she’d like to drink.

“Eat up, you’re probably—“

He halts..

*”What are you planning to do now Fakir?”

He.. He didn’t know.. Fakir was too stunned to speak as he silently placed the tray down for her, and sitting next to her. It was awfully quiet the next few minutes as Fakir gazed to the fire, and spoke.

“I-I don’t know.. Perhaps get married? Or travel, or maybe stay with Drosslmyer.. He already wants to see some children run around here who I call my own. So I’m sure he’d want me married first..”

To be a tease, Fakir sent a playful small smile her way, and nudged her with his elbow but very, very gently to her arm to be a tease.

“Maybe you know some beautiful women who would like to marry little me? I’m sure you do.”

Fakir sent out a small snicker before he for once released a small, tiny chuckle as his small smile went back to nothing as he now held a blank face staring at the fire once more. She was right though.. What will Fakir do now..? He wasn’t needed anywhere sadly.. So really all he can do is repay Drosslmyer and his kindness.

Drosslmyer would be hiding in the back listening in wondering what Ahiru would respond with.. He didn’t wish to lose Fakir again seeing he just got the boy back after all these years of searching for him, that people even called him a lunatic or crazy for going on and on about a boy he lost who he even called his own son..

Shaking his head, Drosslmyer went back to his room in hopes of a good response from Ahiru. Fakir never once stared at her and soon asked.

“Why did you go with me back then?”

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.4K 284 28
NEW PEOPLE. NEW HAPPENINGS. NEW GENERATION. A NEW BEGINNING Will Fairy Tail survive? Or Will they lose? [STORY COMPLETED]
18.2K 637 40
[Completed] ✓ Lucy grew up loved dearly by not only her parents, but the entire kingdom of Fiore. Her mother, the queen, was close friends with the D...
3.6K 124 14
So everyone knows the original story about The Nutcracker. But what if the story still continued? Clara is now eighteen. Uncle Drosselmeyer has pass...
10.7K 519 20
This is a story of what happens a few years after the raven attacks. I don't own any of the rights to Princess Tutu. This is just a fan fiction and t...