Playing With The Devil

Por DeadNights24

Aidan forces his friend to let him tag along to a kink/BDSM party but quickly finds himself overwhelmed, deci... Más

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Completed - Technically
NEW STORIES?!

Chapter 8

481 8 0
Por DeadNights24

As we entered my home, my hand went up to Irene's neck and I pinned her to the wall. Her lips curled into a smile, and she purred softly, setting the contracts down on the table beside the door. Her act was adorable, I must admit. Even though it was the same one she always tried to pull to get out of getting punished. Aidan stood next to us, eyes wide as he attempted to comprehend what I'm doing. His head went down, staring at the ground.

"It's okay, baby," I said sternly. "Someone's just in a little trouble. The first and second lessons will be on punishments and some impact play. Follow me."

I moved my hand around to the back of her neck and led her down the hallway. Aidan stepped lightly behind me, following obediently. We turned the corner, and I opened the door in front of us. As we stepped inside, I heard an audible gasp from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Aidan's eyes moving over all the paddles and whips. Small tables were lining the walls with numerous toys, ropes, and gags. A large bed sits up against the back wall in the middle. There were ropes tied to the posts as well as some chains for easier access. I pushed Irene forward, ordering her to get on the bed. My attention stayed with Aidan.

"You're not in trouble, understood?" I said and he nodded, but his mind was focused on his surroundings more than me. "You're going to help me though."

His eyes turned to mine. He clutched his whiteboard and nodded slowly.

"Sit the whiteboard and marker on a table," I said gently, watching him do as he was told, and then turned to Irene. "As for you, you conniving little slut, I told you to be quiet."

"Aw, I'm so sorry, Daddy," Irene replied coyly. "I didn't realise that's what you meant."

"Aidan, how about you choose what I spank her with?" I turned to him. He was walking about the room, taking it all in still.

"O-Oh!" he jumped. "Sure... Of course."

I chuckled. Moving over to one of the side tables, I picked up some rope and brought it over to Irene. She held her hands out for me to tie them together. At least she could be a good girl sometimes. Though, maybe she was being extra nice today to make sure Aidan stayed comfortable and aware of what was happening.

"Any um... Anything specific?" Aidan asked.

"She's used to all of them, usually I choose based on the level of disrespect or disobeying she's done."

I turned Irene over on the bed, so she was laying on her stomach. I placed a pillow under her hips and pulled down her panties, so her bare arse was in view. Aidan looked over the walls and eventually picked one of the paddles out. It was on the smaller side. I assumed he was simply frightened of being the cause of any pain I gave her.

After he walked over to me, he held it out. I took it from him gently. I scanned over his face, watching for any negative emotion, or thought behind those beautiful eyes. Finding none, I turned my attention to Irene. I raised the paddle and brought it down on Irene's arse. She let out a moan of pleasure. My smirk grew. A red mark formed quickly. But it wasn't hard enough to leave anything more. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Aidan jump at the sound it made.

"Count for me, Kitten," I growled, keeping in character. "Ten spanks unless you wish to make it more."

"One," she moaned.

I brought the paddle back down a second time and she moaned the 'two'.

"I can normally read a Sub well enough to know their limit, after being with them a while, sometimes a person can pretend it isn't hurting for some reason, but I trust them to tell me if they've had enough," I explained to Aidan as the paddle came down a third time. He jumped again, moving more behind me to watch. "You may never get the whips or paddles. I'm not sure what kind of Sub you may turn out to be. And not every Sub wishes to be punished in this way if they break a rule. Everything is different and unique per individual."

Irene whimpered the 'three' and I brought the paddle down harder, the 'four' coming out as a louder whimper. Aidan clutched my jacket. He looked up at me with wide eyes. I looked back at Irene and brought the paddle down a fifth and sixth time in quick succession. Her words mixed with the whimpers and moans.

"Irene is more of a bratty sub," I clarified further. "She likes to push my buttons because she enjoys getting punished and being such a good little slut afterwards and it gives me some form of control and power over what happens."

Irene purred, pushing her body back expectantly. The paddle came into contact with her the final four times, each time a little harder than before, but I chose not to go as far as she wanted. Aidan was already whimpering beside me, and I hadn't touched him. Though maybe the idea of being tied down and whacked wasn't enticing for him. Maybe it was and he couldn't verbalise it.

As soon as Irene said 'ten', I bent over the bed and helped her out of the ropes. She hummed softly, a mix of a whimper and moan still leaving her lips. My hand comes down to her arse and I massage it gently, hearing her whimpers echo around the room. Aidan stepped forward and looked between her arse and the paddle that was now laid out on the bed beside us.

Irene's arms go up around me after I lift her underwear back over her. I pulled her onto my lap and held her in place. She whispered sweet words into my ear. She let me know she wanted it and she was happy. I nudged her forehead, giving light kisses over her face.

"Are you okay, Aidan?" she asked softly.

"It's just uh... It was sudden," he said. He couldn't quite find the words to explain but he didn't go nonverbal, he was able to communicate still. That was all I needed to keep in my mind right now.

"As I said, I don't know what kind of Sub you may turn out to be," I said softly. "Come up here and cuddle."

He crawled up onto the bed and sat beside me. He appeared relaxed at least. His breathing was a little on the heavier side as he looked Irene over. Contemplating her reactions and considering her thoughts on what just happened, perhaps.

"I'm okay, Aidan," Irene said reassuringly. "I enjoy this a lot, the pain, and the unexpectedness of it... It makes me feel so good."

Her hand went out and cupped his cheek. She rubbed it gently and soothingly. He leaned into her hand with a deep breath in. I wrapped one of my arms around him and pulled him in as close as I could.

"What do you mean when you say, 'kind of Sub'?" he asked.

"Could be bratty like Irene, or you could be a service Sub, chaos Sub," I went through it in my head before explaining different dynamics and wants, covering as much as I could for him.

"Does being a people-pleaser give any hint?" he questioned thoughtfully. "Maybe."

"Could mean a service Sub, could just mean you have something to unlock up here," I pointed to his temple. "Because you're so used to making sure everyone's happy but maybe you want something else."

"How do you switch so easily between..." he faltered, trying to find the right words. "Between who you are and the act? You were scary a moment ago, Gabe... Maybe not... scary. I hope you know what I mean."

"I was going to say, I hope I wasn't too scary. But for me at least," I said, looking at Irene. "I believe it's just words, phrases, or sometimes just my Subs actions that can trigger a response in my brain. Getting to know each other, I can read Irene pretty well and know when she wants certain scenes, or we simply use phrases to start something. If I'm wrong, she has enough trust and comfort with me to use a safe word or to tell me that she didn't mean anything by it. It's actually pretty rare, but it has happened a couple of times."

She nodded in agreement. "It's a connection and stability that functions well in our friendship. If I ever brat when the problem was that I'd had a rough day at work and I backtalked, I simply explain that to Gabe. He backs down immediately and he helps me relax instead."

She shifted on my lap and winced. Finally feeling the full pain of the spanks it would seem.

"Need anything else, my little Kitten?" I chuckled.

"Hm, no," she whimpered. "Might need to use soothing cream later but you didn't get anywhere close to my limit."

"Didn't want to scare our Little One away," I said. "And you were jumpy, Aidan."

"As I said, it was sudden, I wasn't expecting it to be so loud," Aidan said softly. "But I'm okay. Especially with Irene saying she's okay. You said I might not ever get the whips or paddles."

"I normally use them for punishments unless it's asked of me," I replied. The arm resting around Irene's body tightened and I rubbed her hip as I continued. "If you never break a rule or never brat, then I wouldn't use them unless you specifically asked me to hurt you like that."

"The same also goes for me, Aidan. You may be Gabe's Sub, but you're welcome to come to me too, Gabe's happy with sharing if you are too," Irene said. "I prefer to use them in the case of rule-breaking, set you back in your place. As a bratty Sub... maybe I'll teach you a few things so you can sometimes get them."

He blushed brightly. Aidan pulled his sleeves over his hands and brought them up to his face. I shifted myself so I could grip his waist. He needed more comforting, more understanding. Even if this was simply a shy reaction, I needed him to know that he would only be getting what he's comfortable with and never anything beyond that.

"Listen," I said quietly. "I'm not going to push your limits, I'm not going to hurt you where you don't want to. If I even hurt you at all. Pain can be a factor in BDSM, but it doesn't have to include it if you don't like it. There's plenty we can do that doesn't even have to be sexually charged either. I'm also not trying to scare you or break your trust. If we do anything and you find where your limit is, I'll stop immediately. I'll build up that trust with you."

"The same runs for me when I'm in a Domme mood," Irene said, just as gently. "Though I will admit I went a little overboard last night."

He looked up at us. His eyes were softer this time. Fear and anxiety were completely gone from what I could tell and his body was relaxing into mine. Not as stiff, not as scared. He dropped his hands from his face and set them in his lap instead.

"It's okay," he smiled. "It was still fun. But you did make Gabe angry."

"I know," she giggled. "It was the brat coming out a bit but also my dominant side wanting to make you learn faster."

"But you're going to be gentle from now on, build him up?" I asked firmly.

She nodded compliantly. Her lips pressed into my chin.

"I'll be good with him," she murmured sleepily. "That spanking has me tired, let's watch something for a bit."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

255K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
1K 16 16
Amelia finally has time to go to a party. It's been a tough past 2 years for the newly grad, and she can't wait to unwind. Until a mishap happens lea...
40.8K 1.7K 31
✴ Book 2 of "Taming His Mistress" ✴ Everyone has their demons. Some of us choose to keep them hidden. But what happens when your demons come out to p...