WHEN LOVE LASTS| JIKOOK ✅

Από StillWithYouJikook

"Jung--------" "Jimin... Please.. I never Loved you! like never ever! leave me alone, please! " Jungkook plea... Περισσότερα

CAST
1.Playful Kiss
2.Puppy Kisses
3.Comfort Kisses
4.UGLY
5.Losing weight
6.High School
7.Tutoring
8.Mine
9.Challenge
10.Avoid
11.A long night
12. Staying
13.Jeonlous
14.Namjooning
15.Hold me
16.Hate
17.Bet
18.Silent
19.Alone
20.Maths
21.Tickets
22.Counting
23.Plan
24.Dear Diary
25.GettingReady
26.At my Worst
27. The Fall
28.Unexpected
29.Uninterested
30.Unspoken Words
31. Missing
PREVIEW
32.Golden Jubilee
33.Outburst
34.Chance
35.BlueMoon
36.Rockstar
37.Bride
38.AfterParty
39.HIDDENPAIN
40.KissMe
41.OUR LOVE
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
FINALE

Thank you

3.8K 156 54
Από StillWithYouJikook

First of all thank you so much to each and everyone who have supported me till the end. Because of you all, I have successfully completed this book.

I'm really got surprised when you started to ask me for update! And it was my first ongoing book, where all of the readers supported me till the end.

And this book is more special when some of you all acted in this book that makes the book even more interesting.

And i loved all your comments and I came to know what you are feeling towards this book. And it really helped me to view this book from your point of you.

I thought of tagging everyone to thank but the list goes on and on. So I'm afraid I may miss someone of you here.

Sorry, if this book didn't met your expectation and special thanks to the one who asked me to write this book. I still don't know if they are reading this book. If you are reading this, then thank you so much.

Dont you think,

I really love how jimin loves jungkook and he still finds a way to love him.

Thank you everyone.!
See you all in my other books!

Miss you and good bye to this book 😞❤

Swipe up to read the Epilogue
3 more chapters!!

💜💜💜

See you again 💜❤

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
26.1K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
164K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
31.7K 2.5K 39
It's torture to watch the man he loves go through terrible boyfriends who doesn't deserve him and Park Jimin won't let that happen again. He's been J...