Criminal Minds Imagines <3

Av marvelcriminalminds

Like the title says, imagines. Characters will be mostly Hotch Morgan And Reid *requests for characters or... Mer

Pet names
Kiss
I love you
Forgot
Because I love you
Jealousy (TW mentions of SA)
Future imagines:
Police (TW: harassment)
Hollaback (TW: 🐱📞,G^NS)
Clingy
Apology date
Girls (TW: Alch0h0l?, Arguing, Cussing)
Rough case
Fight (TW: S3xual Harras.)
Gone
300+ Views
*Parent imagines*
First Period
Cheated On
Crush
Coming out
Happy birthday
Work work work
Sick
Any guy
Taken
The past
World's best
Hugs
Kisses
Attention
It's cute
Jealous bf's
Eat (TW: Body $haming?)
Asking you out
Names
Run Run Runaway
Tea party
Mr.Serious
Deserve
Called in
Bedtime Stories
Yell
Period 🩸
I like you
Cry
Not tonight
Barnes & Noble
Sneaking out
Protecting (TW: mentions of sui.)
How they act when you're sick
New addition (PT.1)
How they react to your SH scars
New addition Pt.2
Safe
Kisses 💋💋💋
Protective BFs
Stolen kisses
Dating ~ Spencer Reid
Dating- Derek Morgan
Dating Hotch
Dating David
First kiss
Sh0t (TW: g_n$/kn¡v3$/SH)
Late nights
Ask you out HS edition
B0mb (tw:b0mb!ng)
Gideon's death
Mad
Scary movies 👻
Halloween
Cooking with them
Bad case
They're sick
Insecure TW: (Body Shaming, ED)
Bad boss
How you met
Good night
Views
Bad guys (Hotch)
Bad guys (pt.2)
TURKEY DAY
Hailey...
Waking up
Harry Styles
Changing
REQUESTS
Prego reaction
Intelligence (Reid)
Cuddles
Arrested
They react to your SH scars (pt.2)
Xmas w/ u
New Year 🎆🎇💋
Cramps
Ideas
Captured Love (S.R)
Long hours (Rossi)
Lawyer Morgan
Reunion of Redemption (S.R)
End
Feel bad
Planeterium (S.R)
Work kisses (D.M)
Forgotten Anniversary (D.R)
First Pride (P.G)
More ideas!!!
Deaf (S.R)
D.M
DEAF (S.R) **PT 2**
Heyyyy
Halloween 🎃
The new agent (A.H)
The New Agent *Pt.2* (A.H)
New Agent pt.3 (A.H)
Frenemies?? (E.G)
Views
Clingy
Clingy Pt.2

Losing you 💔 (TW: G^NS/D3ATH)

1.9K 15 0
Av marvelcriminalminds

*Reid's P.O.V*

Diane Turner has a gun, she points it towards herself, I realized that the angle it would've been shot at would go through Diane's and... into Y/N's... "WAIT!!!" *BANG* "NOOO!!!" "NOOO!!" I begin to yell—

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I'm sleeping peacefully next to my boyfriend of 3 years, Spencer Reid, when that peace is then broken by screaming. "NOOO!!" "Y/N NOOOO!!!" I jolt awake, I look around frantically, Spencer is screaming 'no' , 'Y/N no' . . . He's having a nightmare. He's literally crying in his sleep. "Spence? Spence?!" I gently shake him, he quickly sits up, gasping for air. "Y- Y/N—?" He asks out of breath, he hugs me tightly. "What's wrong Spence..?" I question, calmly, still hugging him. "I- I'm fine." He lies, I'm concerned for him. I sit silently for a couple of minutes. Spencer's breathing slowed, I figure he's serene, "Spence. . . I know you had a nightmare." I say, he sighs, "I.. I thought I lost you..." "what do you mean?" I ask him, "There was this one girl, Maeve, we were... uhm... t- together.." I look at him, "And uhm," he clears his throat, "She had a stalker, Diane Turner... and Diane shot her self in the head... and she was aligned with Maeve so the bullet went into Maeve's as well... I was in a really bad state of mind after... but then, I met you..." my eyes start to water, I know where this is going, "And in your nightmare, I was Maeve, wasn't I?" He nods his head. "Spence. . ." , he squeezed me tighter, "Don't go." He mumbled, "Spence, I'm not going anywhere." What do I do? Do I just sit here? I reach over to my nightstand and turn on the lamp, I grab a book that I was reading before I went to sleep. I know that listening to people reading comforts my boyfriend. So, I begin to read out loud, "Chapter 10," I read a chapter or two when I noticed that his grip has loosened, I look at him, he appears to be asleep. I replace the book mark and close my book to put it back on the nightstand, I turn off the lamp, then, I adjusted myself lie back down, Spencer cuddles closer to me, putting his head on my chest, I smile to myself before closing my eyes and falling back asleep.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

I wake up and I noticed that I was cuddled into Y/N's side, normally it's the other way around, I get up and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Go and start to make breakfast for me and Y/N. As I'm cooking I feel her arms come behind my and hug me, she rests her head on my back, "Good morning" she said in her morning voice, "Good morning babe" I respond smiling to myself. We eat our breakfast and we were reading on the couch when Y/N broke the silence, "Are you okay?" The dreaded question. "I- I'm fine.." I say quietly, "Spencer, I've been dating you, a profiler, for 3 years. I can tell when somebody's lying." She tells me, I stay silent, moves over to me and leaning back onto my torso. "You gotta talk to me...", she states, I stay silent and so does she, I know she's going to make me talk but she'll wait till I'm ready to talk. A couple minutes of silence pass, "I'm afraid I'm going to lose you, I love you more than books." "Spence, you're not gonna lose me." ,she said. "But you don't know that. There's no way to know that." , I tell her, "You're right, we will never know. But, I will do everything in my power to stay with you." She says promisingly, with my unoccupied hand I hold Y/N's hand, despite my spiel about how unsanitary shaking hands is, her clutch tightened. "You're an amazing girlfriend," I begin, "I love you, so, so much." I say, "I love you 3000." She says, "I love you infinity" "Nuh uh," Y/N starts, "Nothing tops 3000." She's referring to the Marvel quote from Avengers Endgame that she made me watch at least 3 times. "Sureee" i joke, we laughed until we were physically unable to. I love Y/N an exorbitant amount.

Was this good? I hope so!!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

59.2K 978 19
spencer reid fan fiction. spencer reid meets a girl, who is the complete opposite of him. but also, exactly like him. gianna beckett, seems to have s...
138K 1K 7
SUBMISSION REQUESTS CLOSED For all my fellow Mrs. Reid girls out there! Smut, fluff, hero, whatever you want I can write- DM me ✨💛
2.4K 22 24
Where the BAU's Genius Spencer Reid and Quanticos Best journalist Hazel Rossi met 5 months ago in a small coffee shop library in one. They both had b...
79 0 10
What do our favorite crime fighters do when they aren't taking down the world's worst criminals? They raise families. Join the Hotchners, LaMontagnes...