The Hit List

נכתב על ידי GretchenS331

A Bucket List: A list you want to complete before you die. A list many are in no rush to complete, because wh... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Hit Man Wanted

23 1 0
נכתב על ידי GretchenS331

In search of a hit man. Must be professional and discreet. 

Looking to have somebody killed. Someone who has never ceased to cause me problems in life.

This individual will be an easy kill. An easy profit for you, an easy problem solved for me. Win/Win.

I do not care too much about the method, but would prefer quick and painless. She does not need to suffer any more than she already has.

It does need to be a clear untraceable murder though. No fake suicide, no framing an innocent member of society, none of that shit.

I understand I am being a bit particular, but the target is someone that while I hate is also the closest person I know.

The target is me.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

106K 9.7K 55
Leah's old best friend that she hasn't seen for five years just moved in the house next to hers but she never expected Damon to tell her he only had...
1K 18 4
Spencer Reid finds out about his girlfriend's "26 things to do before turning 30" bucket list and gets eager to help her cross everything off - even...
837 0 41
What's on your list? You know, the list of things you have to do before you die? Lots of people have them, with all the same old things: go skydiving...
132K 3.7K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...