Coveting You // Petyr Baelish...

Autorstwa rissarosewrites

Always craving what you can not have. "Are you picturing her when you kiss me?" Petyr remained silent. "That... Więcej

The Wedding
A Girl
The Starks
Shes going places
Willis
Hodor
Rhaegar
Flower crown
Riverrunn
Petyr
Promise
Treason
Jon Snow
King Robert
Heart broken
Cake
Good for you...
Home?
Still love him
I could be him
Nice to have a friend
Renly
Little friend
Men are foolish creatures...
See me
The plan...
Jon and Hazel
Crypts
You were family
Dance with me
SLAP
Take your side
Scars are sexy
Sister fucking piece of shit
Small Council
One true Loves
Arya
Little Minx
Burden of Passion
This was the plan...
Syrio says
Roberts bastard
Move your cute butt
To the HOUND
Simpler before ned
Catelyn took tyrion
For HER!?
Jaime
Promised me
Begone children
Black of hair
My Closet friend
Damned fool
Stannis is shit
I did warn you
Traitor
Wreck
JOFFREY PLEASE!
In a world without you
Precious thing
Fierce turn fragile
Get the Girl...
Aegon

Falling for you

981 42 0
Autorstwa rissarosewrites

When petyr brought his lips back to hers she tasted herself. When she closed her eyes she could imagine that Petyrs lips petyrs hands petyrs everything grazing and thrusting into her, was Ned. She could imagine that when the lights went out she was getting the life she deserved but when the sun came up and she was wrapped in petyrs arms disappointed filled her every time.

She liked petyr. She enjoyed his company and he was a great fuck. One day when they both got what they truly wanted he would make catelyn happy and she would make ned euphoric. One day.

But for now she woke in petyrs bed in his arms cold toes running along his long thin legs as his eyes flicked open to her.

++++

Petyr knew he was falling for hazel a long time ago. His feelings for catelyn were still there obviously but the plan, the mission they had forged the deal they had struck years ago. He wanted hazel to want him. To not close her eyes and think of ned but to keep her eyes wide open and want him. It was selfish to want them both women for himself but he knew realistically the catelyn would never be his but that didnt stop hazel from dreaming of ned.

'Hello hazel.' petyr coed capturing her lips with his.

'Petyr' she purred closing her eyes as he flipped her onto her back. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

54.8K 2.5K 50
Satori Lannister had a secret she hoped and prayed the world would remain ignorant to but Ned Stark had his eyes wide open and Oberyn weaseled his wa...
44.1K 1.9K 24
Gendry and his twin sister had a special bond, could Ned coming to the capital mess that up? 🦁 "Her smile awakes the northern lights." ⚔️ Most char...
61.5K 2.9K 33
Adelaide Stark fell for the bad boy a long time ago and now hes back in winterfell. Can their love grow or will it wither? 🐺 "I couldnt grow with y...
34.4K 1.6K 26
Tyanna Lannister had an open relationship with her husband. Ned Stark had no relationship with his wife. You can tell Tyanna Lannister when it's ove...