mega mind x lorax

By Toesrsocuteomgbro2

a loving story between two lovers who are soulmates the moment they meet eyes with each other, but lorax can... More

We've got great chemistry.
wat te heal...

What is love?

446 5 20
By Toesrsocuteomgbro2

DEar diaria

My name is lorax i just woke up from my peacfu; slumber. i got into the most pretigeus collage with my call me by your name scollarship, the collage iw called timothee chalamme school of peaches its the best in the country. im so frickin looky im so smart! my fam is a bit pour so im lucky im not really dumb:)

Lorax picked up his phone, 20 whole notifications. He scrolled through instagram and stopped at a photo of his favourite model, Megamind. He watched it, Megamind was wearing his Timothee Chalamet's school jumper, a large peach embedded on a coral jumped. A picture of Timothee printed on top of the large peach. Lorax's eyes shined as he realised Megamind was going to go to his college. He dropped his phone and blushed at the thought of him and Megamind closer and together. This obviously wasn't possible but he hoped and dreamed of it.

The Lorax was preparing to go to college so he put on his new jeans, and a shirt, he wanted to match with Megamind so he put on his jumper too. He smelled the smell of peaches in the air and started chucking clothes and things into his suitcase, he forced his computer in and zipped it up. He picked up his phone and took a picture of himself holding his backpack and wrapped his finger with his moustache. The Lorax looked at his wardrobe, all of his cosplays sat there, he couldn't help stuffing his precious Todoroki cosplay. He posted the pic to his instagram, putting a peach emoji in his caption.

"LORAX! It's time to go!" cried his papa.

"Coming, papa." replied Lorax.

He stormed downstairs and dragged his suitcase, backpack bouncing on the back of his back. Lorax stuffed some bread into his mouth and slipped his toes into his converse. He ran and jumped into the back of the car. He opened tik tok, he had 20k followers, growing by the minute. He took a video and captioned it, " Hey fam, I gotta go to college. " A peach emoji sat comfortably next to the text.

Lorax shut his droopy eyes and drifted off to a slumber.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

Hey blog fam! It's me, Megamind! Today I'm going to my first day of college, w/ my lovely girlfriend @SusAnkles101! Hope it goes great! Love the jumper btw @TimotheeChalamet!

Megamind finished his status with a peach emoji and posted it. He looked at his Instagram page, 800k followers, so many. As a model this was more than expected. He had just snapped a pic of himself with his peach jumper and posted it, he scrolled mindlessly through his instagram until he stopped at a particular picture of a orange figure... an orange figure wearing a peach jumper, smiling with his finger around his fluffy moustache. The orange figure clutched a large suitcase, he looked up at the camera. Megamind chuckled at this orange thing and dug deeper into the account.

" @Loraxcosplays69 "

"300 posts 20k followers 10 following"

"I wonder who he's following..." muttered Megamind, stabbing at the button with a blue finger.

"Following:

- Edsheeran

- TimotheeChalamet

- SusAnkles101

- Billysilly

- CosplayerSalmonela34

- FederigoTwinkletoes99"

He saw one last following,

"TheMegaMinder"

He was surprised and wondered if they'd be in the same classes and such. He looked at some of the posts, cosplays and more cosplays. He was about to click on the most recent post but his phone suddenly died.

"Oh ratty salmonela kisses!" he cried, forcing the charger into the port.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Hey diari

its ne agen i am at colalge

"Ok, Lorax, time to get the hell out." said papa.

Lorax waved goodbye and stepped out of the car, his papa sped away so he ended up somewhat tripping. He looked up, holding his precious suitcase. A huge school awaited him, what most excited him was that he saw a big head, blue and shiny. It was megamind! Lorax ran up the stairs but it was hard because a large crowd of people swarmed him, begging to talk to him. Megamind gave a large smile, showing off his pearly white teeth. Lorax blushed and his moustache wiggled and smiggled, that happened when he was happy.

Megamind was unfortunately swallowed by the vast crowd and forced inside the school, with the Lorax, chasing after him, absolutely determined and charging through. He eventually lost sight of Megamind, which was most unfortunate.

"I can't believe I just lost Megamind!" he whispered.

"Out of the way, midget." said a large figure, barging through and knocking him over.

Lorax looked up, absolutely terrified. He realised it was a girl, along with her friends.

"How stupid are you?" said another girl, with brown hair.

The last girl began crying, "Oh he's so ugly, he looks like an orange furball."

"For real. Now scram before we beat you up." said the girl with black hair, she bent over him and gave him a kick before Lorax scrabbled away and ran. He heard a guy talking to the girls.

Lorax breathed heavily as he leaned against a wall, he was supposed to be in Chemistry. He looked at the door next to him, science hub 6, his timetable said he was supposed to be in there so he pushed open the massive door and looked inside, people were everywhere, chatting and standing about. Lorax, feeling awkward, tucked himself in a corner and waited for the teacher.

A teacher walked in, he had curly hair and a sharp jawline, something about him looked familiar... It was Timothee Chalamet himself! Everyone gave a bit of a gasp, including Lorax. The Lorax looked around the room and spotted no one other than Megamind... except his girlfriend had her hand tucked comfortably around his arm and they hugged like a loving couple. Lorax felt the energy drain out of him and his moustache drooped as they hugged each other even more. Sus Ankles was his girlfriend, someone the Lorax would never be. He also saw the gang of girls as well as Dylan and Ryan.

Timothee clapped his hands and shouted, "Yas kids! Time for Chem! We gonna be studyin' sum peaches today! Yaa!"

Everyone gave a loud cheer.

"SO... Here is the seating chart... At the front we got Mei Song and Ryan yada and next to them we have Sus Ankles and Salmonella Twinkie, next to them we have Dylan jaja and Rue (insert last name). Behind Rue and Dylan we have Jules (insert last name) and Gru Toes next to them there is Pee Just and Ties Toes. Next to Pee and Ties are Billy Silly and Sue Monella. Behind them are Megamind and... The Lorax Lorax!"

Lorax gazed happily up at Megamind as he walked up to the table. Megamind gave a small smile as they both sat down.

"Right yas kids! Today I want ya'll to make me a project about peaches with your table partner! Anything about them!" said Timothee, opening his computer.

I groaned a bit but honestly couldn't complain. I reached in for my computer in my bag, I felt around before finally finding it and bringing it up to the surface. I opened it and prayed Megamind wasn't looking, because unfortunately my wallpaper was him.

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

"My phone finally has charge!! With my lovely girlfriend rn, preparing for chem <33"

Megamind tapped away on his phone, posting it to his status. He looked about while hugging Sus. He saw a bunch of girls laughing and chatting but suddenly spotted a small creature, orange and little..

Sus clutched Megamind as he zoned out, staring at Lorax's blue eyes, so beady and shiny. Mega felt as if he were drowning in Lorax's beautiful, ocean-like eyes. Sus gave Mega a sharp pinch to snap him back into reality. Mega realised and decided he had to need to stay loyal to Sus so he gave her a hug. He saw Lorax for a split second and realised that his moustache had drooped and his eyes lost their shine.

Timothee called out the tables and Mega didn't pay attention but he heard his name, followed by Lorax.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
771K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...