TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

Violetficsfor7 Γ‘ltal

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... TΓΆbb

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-31

362 24 2
Violetficsfor7 Γ‘ltal

Next morning,
I opened my eyes and found myself alone on the bed . Stretching myself I woke up and looked around.
Taehyung: we'll be going to a nearby sightseeing place today, so get ready.
He said while coming out of the bathroom while pulling up his sleeves.
I hesitantly nodded and went to washroom.
A/n: so I see you're changing *smirks*
Taehyung: in what sense you're talking about?
A/n: you're intelligent enough to understand that buddy!
Taehyung: look, idk how many times I need to tell you! It's my personality that I don't fall for anyone! And since all these centuries I was so busy with my job that I can't take out time for all this! And I srsly am not interested in all that.
A/n: then was I dreaming about your words that u said last night?
Taehyung: yaah! I said that coz no one in my family ever got scared of me the way she was scared of me! And I just wanted to assure her that I am not interested in hurting her, plus I d-dont even l-like h-her.
A/n: yeah I see*smirks again*

That's when you came out of the washroom .
Taehyung: hmm c'mon let's go!
I nodded and we went out.
Tbh I wasn't hoping but I really got a good and cozy sleep last night, all thanks to him :) I srsly don't know what's going on with him , is he srsly trying to change himself!?
We walked down that place and
Lost in my thoughts I just didn't realise that we reached a beautiful sight seeing . I was mesmerized by the view in front of me . Taehyung grabbed my hand and dragged me towards a beautiful tree, we sat under it , it was decorated as a picnic spot.

I looked around feeling mesmerized by the beauty , it was end of autumn and red ,yellow orangish leaves around made the place look like heaven!
I looked a bit far and saw ppl were making sandwiches for themselves and having fun , I was a bit hungry too so I decided to go and make two for us!
I looked at Taehyung who was staring somewhere while smirking a bit, I traced his gaze and saw a girl with her girl group, they were talking to eachother while this one particular girl was smiling at Taehyung and changing her pose again and again , which clearly showed she was flirting with him! And he was just smirking! Argh! That's when she winked at him , I looked at him as he just smirked wider with a slight naughty smile seen on his face. I noticed he bit his lower lip after that !

Idk I was really feeling awkward rn! Y every girl is crazy for this coldie!
I just glared at him , idk y!

After straight 5 mins of glaring at him he suddenly turned towards me while still smirking!
I got my senses back and looked away.
Y/n: I'm going to make sandwiches for us.
With that I started getting up but he pulled my wrist as i ended up sitting extremely close to him, almost leaning onto him.
Taehyung: you're jealous aren't you.

He spoke while still having that smirky thing on his lips, as he looked at me at first in one eye and then in another , his gaze went down towards my lips , stopped and then back up on eyes again.

Y/n: w-what!? N-no! N-n-not at all! Why would I be! Idc what you're doing.
He smirked as he took a good look at my eyes and then left my hand.
I stood up and went away.

After 15 minutes....
I made our sandwiches and took apple juice in my hands and went back to him!
I don't know how should I ask him but he's not drinking his animal blood since we came here ! And it's dangerous for his health ik! But if I'll ask him about this he'll get to know that i know about his real identity, and what if he gets mad at me for finding out his secrets and going around his house touching everything like a kid with no manners! Argh! I tried focusing on my work rn so I went back to him and saw him looking at me while I walked towards him while he was relaxing his arms behind him and his legs crossed in front.
I looked down at my steps and ignoring him I reached there.
I placed the plates in front of us and spoke....
Y/n: here.
Taehyung: hmm thank you!
We ate , it was a silent atmosphere b/w us!
After eating , I started reading a book as Taehyung went away to give back the plates.
While reading the book a lil boy came to me ..
Lil boy: excuse me ..
I looked up at him and a smile formed on my lips as I met his innocent cute puppy eyes.
Y/n: yes? How may I help you?
Lil boy: can you please take a picture of me and my sister with the sandwiches which made together?
Y/n: oh sure why not!? C'mon let's take it!
Lil boy : really!? Thank you so much .
I stood up and took out my camera from the bag .
I sat infront of them as they were short and they made a pose with their sandwhich . They were so cute! I was in love with them fr!
I took their pictures with a smile , I felt some flashes on me but I ignored it.
Y/n: here you go guys!!
I took out the pics and handed it over to em.
They giggled while looking at the pics and felt proud.
When suddenly they hugged me!
Awwwwwmg!!!! I felt so happy rn!
Lil boy: thank you so much !
I rubbed my hand on his head and smiled at him. With that I waved em bye and stood up when I saw Taehyung was clicking a picture of mine with his phone! So that's where the flashes were coming from! Argh!
Taehyung: you should smile more u look pr- I mean you should smile enough it's good!
Y/n: well i used to but someone just took it away!

He kept his phone inside and was about to say smthng when suddenly an old lady walked towards us .
Lady: hey there, do u mind if i click a picture for u both.
Y/n: our picture?
Lady: yeah, well i am those lil kids' grandma, i saw how happy they were after u clicked their picture.
Y/n: oh ! Hehe.
Lady: please i insist, u two make a beautiful couple, lemme click a picture of u both. This place is beautiful as u can see, so a beautiful picture of a beautiful couple with a beautiful bg!
I looked at Taehyung for a fraction of second but coincidentally we spoke together.
Both of us: yeah sure.
Lady: awesome!
I handed over my camera to her as she asked us to make a pose for the picture, it was really awkward and we were just not doing it the way it should be done!
Lady: c'mon guys , what are you doing, stand closer to eachother, and sir kindly put your arm around your wife, and both of you smile please.
We hesitantly did it, but ended up getting great pictures.
We bid our goodbyes to the old lady and headed off to our next destination.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and started dragging me somewhere.
After a few minutes of walking I was curious to know where we were as he was just taking me away from the rest of the ppl and now we were in sort of a forest area!
Y/n: Taehyung where are we going!?
He didn't speak and kept dragging me inside the forest deeper and deeper. That's when he let go of my hand and I looked up as I saw a valley in front of me! Valley of colourful flowers while sun was setting behind the mountains! It was more than beautiful.
Y/n: it's beautiful!
Taehyung: ikr.
I srsly wanted to take a picture of this through my phone when I started searching for it but I remembered I don't have a phone -_-
But I wanted to capture this moment so badly rn!!!
Y/n: hey Taehyung!
Taehyung: hmm
Y/n: can you please pass me your phone!?
He was a bit confused if he should give it or not but then he gave it to me.
I took his phone and started clicking the pictures! It was incredible and thank god the camera was good too , it captured it all!
I handed it over to Taehyung again as he looked at the pictures that I clicked as I sat down and enjoyed the beautiful view in front!
Taehyung: hmmm.
He said while looking at my clicked pictures.
Y/n: ik I'm good at clicking pictures.
Taehyung: No! I was actually proud of my camera!
Y/n: oh well... -_-
He sat beside me as we both enjoyed the view in front of us.
I took out my other camera from the bag as i decided to click a Polaroid. I was actually mesmerized by the beauty tho.
Taehyung: you're really surprised by this, I thought coz of your job you might be knowing about these places.. no?
Y/n: umm I was really surprised by this , I love nature and no matter how much I travel I'll always be surprised by its beauty even if I would be visiting this place for the 100th time!
Y/n: But I never came here though! It was in one of my bucket lists lol! And that's the way, basically, I loved it through here , I don't like doing what normal ppl does, watching the view from deep inside the forest is better than a sightseeing place with a huge crowd!
.........
Getting no response from the opposite side , I looked at him , he was looking at me .
Y/n: did I say something wrong?
Taehyung: no it's just that, your thinking is different from others. So was just thinking about that.
Y/n: oh.
With that I looked away! When suddenly I found few butterflies around us!
Y/n: wahh!; It's more pretty now!!
He smiled a bit.

I stood up and looked at the beautiful butterflies around , they were so many and of different colours , with different beautiful patterns on their wings , to look at them more closely I tried catching em.
I saw one sitting on the flower next to me , I bent down slowly to catch it but it flew away ! Argh! I tried alot but caught none :(
Taehyung: you're doing it wrong.
Y/n: oh really? Then you tell me how it needs to be done. -_-
He rolled his eyes and stood up.
He reached out his hand in the air ..
Y/n: you think that's gonna work?
He didn't speak a word but then I saw a beautiful butterfly flying above his palm and slowly came down on his finger.
He brought his hand near his face as he looked at the butterfly, I gasped! I tried so many times and caught none but he gave a nice shot in his first go!
And then he let it go.

Taehyung: u see thats how u do it.
I looked at him and then turned around , I raised my arm and waited for a butterfly to come , but no! No butterfly came . Aish!

Y/n: I guess the butterflies don't like me.
I let out a sad chuckle and kept my hand back.

I looked at Taehyung and saw him standing with his hands in his pockets.
I fake smiled at him.
But soon I noticed that he starts walking towards me.
I was confused but the next thing ik is he stood just behind me as he took my back side of the palm in his hand and raised both of ours together. His beneath mine .

I looked at my hand in his when soon I saw a beautiful ......BLUE!? butterfly sitting on my finger.
Y/n: w-woah!!! 🥺 That's so pretty!
I admired it for a minute.
Taehyung: it's Blue.
Y/n: y-yeah...
I looked back up at him as he was already looking at me , without knowing the blue butterfly flew and sat on Taehyung's shoulder.

That's when I broke our eye contact.
Y/n: woah!
I slowly picked it up with my fingers as I admired it, ik it's not good to keep it in my hand for too long coz it might hurt her so I let her go as I watched her flying away.
I looked back at Taehyung as he was looking at the butterfly flying away...
Y/n: thanks .... Taehyung. :)
He looked at me.
Y/n: for showing me all this! it was beautiful!
I smiled at him as he just kept looking at me in my eyes. I looked in his golden eyes and then looked away.
I heard his chuckle as he held my hand and we walked away.
On our way we saw some beautiful shops .
Y/n: woah! Isn't that pretty!?
Taehyung: c'mon let's go in.
Y/n: no I mean-
Taehyung: c'mon in y/n.
With that he dragged me inside .
I was mesmerized by the items in display!
He too looked around.

Suddenly he called me,
Taehyung: isn't this beautiful , wanna buy?
I looked at what he was showing..
Y/n: NO!!! Enough of pendants!
He laughed out , he actually showed it to me to see my reaction. Lol.
I started looking around when finally my eyes fell on two beautiful keyrings ..
I quickly went to them and picked em up.
Y/n: sir how many are these two for?
Owner: mam these two will be for 20 pounds!
Y/n: t-twenty?
He nodded, I pouted and kept em back.
Y/n(thought): I srsly wanted to buy these two , as a memory , I wanted to buy one for me and one for Nancy . But I don't have my money and I don't want to use his money. Aish. I wonder what made these keyrings so expensive!

That's when Taehyung approached me, i kept back the keyrings from where i picked em up.
Taehyung: what's wrong, why didn't you buy em.
Y/n: *sigh * it's expensive. I wanted to buy for Nancy and me but even one is expensive ...but it's okay... let's go.
Taehyung: oh, btw I wanted to buy something so I'll just do the billing till that time you go and stand outside.
Y/n: why?
Taehyung: just go ! It's getting crowdy inside.
I nodded and went outside.
He watched u leave and after that..

Taehyung: sir for how much are these two keyrings for?

Y/n's pov
I was standing outside , looking around, I remembered how we spent our day together. Idk but it was so special, it was a different vibe today.....it was so much fun. That's when I remembered about the butterfly moment .....I was actually shook , was it a coincidence? Or was it not, that's, when he held my hand, the butterfly that came to us was of blue colour! Like out of so many different ones why the blue one only? Unknowingly a smile came on my lips, but then I realised it so I looked away.
I looked afar and looked at the mountains far away.

Same glimpses of my horrible dreams went through my mind!
I came out of my glimpses with a shook. That's when Taehyung came behind me..
Taehyung: c'mon let's go!
He held my hand and we went back to our hotel.

On our way,
He was looking around and walking while enjoying the weather, it was night and as our hotel started coming near , we saw the surroundings were decorated with yellow fairy lights.

A/n's pov
He was smiling while looking at the beauty and then he looked at you to see how you were reacting to it.
But you were looking somewhere far , seemed like you were away from this world.

Taehyung: y/n?
I came out of my thoughts and looked at him .
Taehyung: where are you lost!?
Y/n: n-now-where.
He looked at you concerned , and soon you guys reached back to hotel.
But no one knew that now your life was going to show you the next phase of this adventure which you weren't aware of and never ever thought of .

*Did u know*

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...
15.9K 704 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...
5.4K 347 10
It has been centuries since the noble vampire Taehyung has allowed himself to want another. He had thought his emotions under control, his chilled he...
1.5K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction πŸ§› COMPLETED βœ… My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...