Nothing inside // stranger th...

Od jdawgdudes

"๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... Viac

Cast
Act one
.01
.02
.04
.05
.06
.07

.03

518 23 13
Od jdawgdudes

~ Chapter three ~

Episode three: holly, jolly

Later that night Ivy couldn't sleep, she couldn't quite place what was wrong but she knew something felt off. Instead of burying herself under her covers the way she usually would, she trotted down the stairs and started making coffee to get her through the rest of the night. By now everyone remaining in the house was asleep and the house was quiet, that was until Nancy Wheeler came down the stairs.

"Evening Wheeler" Ivy said making Nancy jump.

"Hey Ivy, uh, are Tommy H and Carol still here?" She asked.

"No they usually go home the minute they're done fucking" she said sipping on her coffee and Nancy's eyes widened.

"I'm gonna have to walk home great" she sighed looking out into the pitch black sky.

"Is Steve asleep?" She looked towards the ceiling.

"Yeah, he's drunk anyway" she frowned.

"Did you see where he put his keys?" Ivy formed a plan in her mind.

"Yeah, they were on his night stand" she asked looking confused.

"I'll be right back, don't move" Ivy jogged up the stairs to her brothers room.

She took a pen from his desk and wrote on the back of a flyer 'borrowed your car' and she put it where his keys were and she took the keys. Running back down the stairs she slipped on her boots and shouted for Nancy to follow her quickly. She hopped in the drivers seat and started the car as Nancy got in next to her.

"Can you drive?" Nancy asked her looking worried.

"Technically, yes. Legally, no." She nodded and pulled out the drive while Nancy fastened her seatbelt.

"What the hell does that mean?" Nancy's eyes were wide.

"I don't have my license, but my dad's been teaching me how to drive since I could reach the pedals" she said as she drove far to fast down the road.

"Do you know the direction to my house?" Nancy grabbed the edge of the seat.

"Shit, no. Just give me the directions"

Pulling up outside the Wheeler household Nancy tried to smooth down the sweatshirt she was wearing that belonged to Steve, and ran her fingers through her hair a few times.

"You good Wheeler?" Ivy asked.

"I should have just gone home with Barb, she probably hates me right now" Nancy shook her head a tear falling.

"Barbs cool, she's a good person, I highly doubt she hates you. Don't worry" the girl smiled.

"Did you talk to her?" Nancy looked over.

"Yeah she was out by the pool when you guys went up, I was gonna make her pizza rolls but she disappeared, I think she went home. Her car wasn't there so" Ivy shrugged.

"She parked it down the street, I'll have to talk to her in school tomorrow. Apologise, you know?" Nancy explained more to herself.

"Could you tell her, to hit me up if she's ever upset or anything. I hope she's okay, she seemed super down before she left" Ivy said.

Nancy nodded, "your so much different from what I expected" the girl let out a sigh that morphed into a laugh.

"I get that a lot, see you later Wheeler" Ivy waved as she got out of the car.

For safety reasons given the time of night, Ivy waited until Nancy was in the house before pulling away and heading in the opposite direction. Towards the trailer park. Eddies van was in its usual spot and the light in his bedroom was on, she laughed under her breath to herself and rolled her eyes walking up to the door and knocking because it was locked. A few seconds later Eddies head appeared and he grinned.

"What brings you here at this time of night?" He opened the screen door and let her in.

"I can't sleep, why are you awake?" She asked even though she knew the answer.

"Prepping for hellfire" he said as they walked to his bedroom.

"So, you got anything to knock me out?" She asked yawning.

Eddie started routing through his stash and pulled out two different bags of weed, he read the tiny labels on them and threw one too her.

"That strain helps you sleep, Rick just got it in" he said putting his tray on the bed.

"Your an angel" she smiled and started rolling a joint.

"Sent by the devil" he winked and sat on the floor messing with his d&d stuff.

"You want some?" She asked him when she lit the joint.

"Nah, I got to get this done by tomorrow" he shrugged.

"So it's okay if I crash?" She pouted.

"You know it is, go ahead. Get your head down" he moved his lamp from his desk to the floor so it was away from the girl.

She finished smoking and then kicked off her boots getting underneath the comforter, she looked over to her friend who was still focused on his task and then turned to face the wall. Eddie was right the weed he had put her asleep within about five minutes.

✵ ✵ ✵

A deafening guitar solo woke Ivy from her sleep and it took her a second to realise where she was, she sat up and Eddie was standing at the end of the bed with a mug in his hand and music blaring from the corner of the room.

"Rise and shine" he handed her the mug.

"What time is it?" She asked yawning.

"Time for school is what time it is, do you have spare clothes" he put his hands on his hip.

"Shit" her eyes widened she kicked her legs off the bed and downed the red hot coffee grabbing Steve's keys from the side.

"Where are you going?" Eddie followed her as she hurried through the trailer barefoot.

"Double checking something" she ran outside to Steve's car.

Eddie watched from the doorway as she dug through all the junk in Steve's trunk, she finally found her duffle bag that she'd used when they went on a road trip a few months prior. Luckily enough she had some clothes in there. She waved the bag in the air grinning.

"Jackpot!" She half shouted.

She changed into the clothes and then turned to a pile of Eddie's clothes, she grabbed one of his jackets and put it on. He shook his head when she walked into the living room.

"Thievery" he pointed at her.

"You'll get it back... eventually" she rolled her eyes.

"He's gonna kill you" he said as they walked outside and got in separate vehicles.

"He'll have to catch me first" she shrugged.

The minute she parked the car in the student lot she saw Steve heading towards her, his face full of anger. Ivy sighed and got out throwing the keys too her brother.

"What the fuck, Ivy!" He shouted.

"Next time don't fall asleep, instead of taking your girlfriend home" she winked before walking over to where Eddie and Leo were stood waiting for her.

"Fucking bitch!" Steve screamed after her like a child.

Leo was laughing and Eddie had his hands over his eyes. "That was brilliant, did the little vein in his head pop" Leo laughed pointing to his own head.

"He's fucking ridiculous" she shook her head and looked back over to where Steve was inspecting his car carefully.

"I wouldn't trust you with my car either to be fair" Eddie shrugged, "your a road hazard and that's coming from me" he smirked.

"Bite me" Ivy joked sticking her middle finger out to him.

"I'll see you guys later" Eddie punched Leo's shoulder and walked in the opposite direction to them.

"How was your thing with Jonathan?" Ivy linked her arm with Leo's.

"We got separated in the woods and I thought I was gonna die" he held out his hand that was covered in cuts and bruises.

"What the fuck did you do" she gasped taking hold of it.

"I heard a noise and went to attack, obviously, and it was just a tree... the tree was a lot harder than my hand" he nodded his lips tight.

"Such an idiot" she giggled.

When the two of them were walking to their first class Ivy spotted Nancy and Steve kissing by her locker, she sent her a small smile and then walked into the class room. Nancy asked one of their classmates if they'd seen Barb and the answer was no, suddenly Nancy started to look worried. Ivy caught her attention and gestured her head towards Barbs empty desk mouthing 'where is she?' Nancy shook her head and shrugged, before turning her attention back to the teacher who was beginning the class.

Leo scooted closer too her and whispered, "what was that about?"

"Barb was upset last night and now she isn't here, I think Wheeler's a little worried" she whispered back.

"Since when were you and Nancy friends?" He asked genuinely confused.

"We're not, I just gave her a ride home last night" she pursed her lips.

"Mr White, Miss Harrington. Do you have something you want to share with the class?" The woman asked.

"No ma'am" Leo gave her a charming smile and Ivy just rolled her eyes.

By the time the lunch bell rang Nancy had asked practically everyone in their grade if they'd seen Barb, no one had and Ivy was starting to worry too. Ivy and Leo sat at the same table they always sat at and Nancy was over with Steve, Carol and Tommy H still looking worried. Carol and Tommy started to mess around making moaning noises and clearly Nancy was visibly embarrassed while Steve just tried to hold back his laughter.

"I gotta go Jonathan's here" Leo said downing the last of his apple juice and running from the cafeteria leaving Ivy alone.

Ivy looked over to Nancy who was scanning the room and when they're eyes met Nancy smiled over too her, Ivy returned the smile before getting up herself and walking out the cafeteria.

She was sitting on the floor behind Eddie's van smoking to pass the time, she had decided she was skipping the rest of the day because her head was pounding. Alls she wanted was to get in bed and sleep for another twelve hours, unfortunately she had to wait for either Steve, Eddie or Leo to give her a ride home.

Her brothers voice was unmistakable along with his friends as they were taunting someone, Ivy went stiff when she heard Jonathan's voice too. She poked her head out from behind the van and saw them all going through Jonathan's bag, she groaned and wiped the dirt off her pants, pulling her bag closer to her then starting to walk towards them. Steve had Jonathan's camera held out in front of him and Jonathan's went to grab it but Steve let it fall to the floor shattering and making all his friends laugh. The girl knew how expensive the camera was, and how much it meant to him.

Ivy had never hated her brother more, she knew deep down he wasn't this asshole person that he pretended to be. Peer pressure and his need to be loved by everyone was too much for his fragile ego to take so he turned into this ginormous mouth breather that she couldn't stand. Not thinking clearly she reached into her bag and pulled out a blade that she carried for 'self defence'.

"Hey big bro!" She shoved her brother and pointed the knife at his face, "go ahead, try it again" she spat.

Steve's eyes were filled with fear as they flicked between his little sister and the knife in her hand, "Ives, what-"

"You fuck with him, your fucking with me" she had his collar tight in her fist as she pulled him closer to the blade and he shut his eyes tightly.

"Ivy, it's okay" Jonathan said quietly.

Ivy laughed and released her brother shoving him backwards, "fuck off" she smiled looking rather evil as Steve looked at her unrecognisably.

"Come on, let's go. The games about to start." Steve said to his friends with a slight tremble in his voice.

"Damn, your sisters a psycho" Tommy H said as they walked away, the use of the word psycho made her snap.

"Psycho that's fucked your girlfriend, you piece of shit!" She shouted after him, her eyes lingered on Carol as Tommy and her started to argue.

Jonathan was picking up his stuff and Nancy had just stood from picking up pieces of a torn up picture and running off to Steve. Ivy crouched down to help Jonathan, he looked up at her and smiled.

"You didn't have to do that" he said.

"I know, someone needs to put him in his place occasionally" she shrugged, "if he ever tries anything like that again, let me know. I'll put hair removal cream in his shampoo" she winked with a smile.

"You really are scary, y'know" he chuckled.

"As long as your on my good side, you'll be fine"

"Have you really- y'know" he gestured over to them, "with Carol" he raised a brow.

Ivy nodded, "what can I say, I'm irresistible" she smiled.

Leo walked over too them with a confused look on his face as he had just walked past Steve, Ivy told him what had happened and he gave Jonathan a sort of hurt look. The three of them parted ways and Leo and Ivy drove home to Ivy's house.

They were sitting in the kitchen when they heard shouting coming from out back. Ivy frowned and Leo grabbed the crowbar that the Harringtons kept by the back door in case of emergencies, he went out first.

"Jesus fucking Christ Wheeler, we almost killed you!" Ivy said seeing the girl on the opposite side of the pool.

"Sorry I didn't think anyone was home" Nancy said sheepishly.

"You okay, what are you doing back here?" Leo asked as Nancy walked towards.

"I was looking for Barb, her mom said she hasn't come home yet. Her car hasn't moved, it's still parked down the street" she rushed the words out.

"Hey, hey. Calm down it's okay, we'll help you look for her." Ivy said rubbing the girls arm.

"You don't have too" Nancy shook her head.

"Too late, I've already locked the door." Leo grinned to her dangling the keys to the back door.

"You shouldn't be out here by yourself, anyway the more eyes the better." Ivy stated.

"Okay, I was gonna search the woods from here. I figured if she went out there she could easily wound up lost." Nancy told the two as they walked into the woods behind Ivy's home.

The three of them walked a little further into the woods occasionally shouting Barb's name, suddenly out of the corner of her eyes Ivy saw something big move passed them. Fast, very fast.

"Guys, what the fuck was that?" Leo said still clutching the crowbar.

"I don't know, but it was big" Ivy said pulling Nancy who was a few paces ahead closer to them.

"What- what if..." Nancy started to say but another loud rustle made them jump and Nancy yelped.

"Come on let's head back, I have a bad feeling about this." Leo said grabbing Ivy's hand tightly.

They all agreed to turn back, Nancy was practically shaking and her eyes were welling up. Ivy gave her hand a squeeze just to try and comfort her. When they got back in the house Ivy got Nancy a glass of water and they sat in the kitchen.

"You said you were out back with her, right?" Nancy looked at Ivy.

"Yeah, I was smoking a joint. We were chatting." Ivy told her, "I asked her if she wanted some pizza rolls, she said yes so I came inside to make them. When she didn't come back in, I went outside and looked for her but she was gone. I just assumed she had gone home."

"Is there anywhere she'd go, or anyone she'd go too?" Leo asked.

"No, she would have gone straight home. I know Barb, she wouldn't just wonder off." Nancy wiped at her eyes as tears fell.

"If her cars still here, then she couldn't have gotten far." Leo nodded.

"I just have this gut feeling... like something terrible's happened" the girls lip quivered.

"I get what you mean, I think I had the same feeling last night. I couldn't sleep a wink here because something didn't feel right" Ivy agreed.

Nancy looked at her watch and cursed, "I have to get home, my mom's already mad because of how late I got home last night" she sighed.

"Do you need a ride?" Leo asked Nancy who shook her head no.

"I drove here, Thanks though" she smiled, "I'll see you guys at school." She said turning to leave, Ivy followed after her and stopped her before she got to the door.

"Hey Nancy. If you need help looking again, or you just need to talk or anything. Well you know where I am, and I assume you have our home phone number"

Nancy's mouth parted before she started to smile, "you didn't call me Wheeler." She said.

"Huh" Ivy's brows furrowed.

"That's the first time you've ever used my first name" she half giggled.

"Well I think we're on a first name basis by now" Ivy waved as Nancy walked down the drive.

When Ivy walked back in the kitchen Leo was giving her a pointed look, she ruffled his white hair and got a frozen pizza out of the freezer and put it in the oven.

"What?" Ivy asked her bestfriend who was still looking at her funny.

"I can't believe you actually like Wheeler" he laughed under his breath.

"She's alright, still a goody goody. But she's alright" Ivy stated.

Leo grunted in response and Ivy swatted the back of his head, "what crawled up your ass?"

"I just, don't get why everyone's fucking head over heels for the chick. I mean, she's nothing special" he waved his arms about as he spoke.

"Where the hell has that come from, I thought you liked her too?" She frowned.

He put his head on the counter and groaned mad at himself for snapping at her, "sorry Ive" he looked over to her, "it's fucking Jonathan, he talks about her like the sun shines out her ass"

"Your kidding right?" She asked him.

"No, the reason that Steve was hassling him today, is because when we got separated last night he was taking photos. Some of them have Nancy changing in the shot, your in a couple too." He told her.

"Oh, well that's a little strange. The photos are gone now anyway Steve ruined them." She bit down on her cheek.

"I think he has a crush on her" he said putting his head back on the counter.

"I thought you guys were like, a thing or whatever" she said putting her arms around him.

"So did I, if we were he wouldn't go around taking photos of girls would he?" He leaned into her.

"I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it, just talk to him" Ivy reasoned.

"Why do you always have to talk sense" he turned to her.

"Because I'm amazing, besides you can always take my leash off and set me loose" she chuckled and pulled at the choker she had on.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" He put his head on hers.

"Twice a day for twelve years"

"Well I do, I really do. Also the pizza's burning" Leo said sniffing the air.

"Ah, shit!" She ran to the oven.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

55 8 8
In the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, the world as they know it changed, people vanished, and people died in the most questionable ways. A group of...
19.9K 394 37
๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
4K 203 25
. . . & i feel fine! [ stranger things 2 - 5 ] [ jonathan byers x male!oc ]
243K 7.8K 21
" i don't know, i always thought you guys were just friends. " in which a lightning-struck girl and...