𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 ; k. bakugo

Por MAMABALMAIN

HAPPY FOREVER.... HAPPY TOGETHER....  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑ in which two close friends refuse to admit to each o... Mais

zero.
one.
two. - THE GROCERY STORE
three.
four. - "STUDY" SESSION
five.
six.
seven. - RAINY DAY
eight.
nine. - I NEEDED THAT
ten.
eleven. - TIES N APOLOGIES
twelve.
thirteen. - BETS
fourteen.
fifteen. - TICKLES
sixteen.
seventeen. - TROUBLE IN PARADISE?
nineteen.

eighteen. - DELUSION

1.9K 91 106
Por MAMABALMAIN

a few days had passed since you and katsuki bakugo  finally confessed your feelings to one another. you expected it to be a little more awkward than it was but things sort of continued to be business as usual. he'd left to go work out while you were studying for an upcoming test before your attention was needed elsewhere.

"y/n?" you heard a familiar voice from behind you.

"hm?" you answered turning to be met with what seemed to be floating pjs walking toward your direction in the common area.

"can i talk to you for a second?" hagakure asked sheepishly.

"what for?" you questioned her, raising a brow. this girl almost never wanted to say anything to your face, especially when it came to talking shit about you, so what was it that she needed to say now?

"i wanted to ask you something."

"okay... what is it?" you were growing impatient with the girl and just wanted her to go back to doing whatever she was doing before disturbing your peace.

you'd been in the common area working on homework with shoto since you needed help with math; you usually went to katsuki for help but you decided that it would be better to have a quiet tutoring session since katsuki had a tendency of yelling when people asked him for help.

"i wanted to see if we could talk in private," hagakure answered. you only rolled your eyes and sighed before getting up from the table you and shoto sat at.

"be nice." the red and white haired boy sternly reminded as he pointed at you, which only made you snort at his antics.

you followed the invisible girl outside your dorm building and watched as she sat on the front stairs, hesitantly following her before leaning against the railing of the stairs.

"listen i know you don't really like me–"

"yeah, i don't." you interrupted her with a plain tone, just wanting her to get to her point.

"and i know it's because of things i've said and done in the past, but i just wanted to ask if we could put that behind us?"

you immediately felt your face form into a confused expression, looking at the girl like she had asked the most stupidest question you've ever heard in your life.

"why would i do that? you used to talk so much shit about me for no reason, and you still do!" you explained to her.

"it's only because i wanted to be your friend, i still do y/n! i think you're good at everything no matter what it is and you seem so cool to be around!"

you raised a brow at the girl knowing she was feeding you total bullshit and you weren't buying it for a second.

"so i'm just supposed to believe you said all that shit about me because you think i'm cool? right.... okay. i honestly don't give a fuck what you say to get me to be friends with you because it doesn't matter; we are not friends and i am perfectly fine with continuing that. you're trying to stir shit up for some odd reason and i'm not falling for it." you told her how you felt her intentions had ill will behind them and that you wanted no part of it. this whole interaction made you feel weird and didn't sit right with you, like you were missing something that was right there in your face but you couldn't exactly put your finger on it.

"what would katsuki think if he were to hear how mean you're acting toward me?" she asked in a taunting tone.

bingo. that's what this was about all along, the blonde boy that this girl just can't seem to leave alone. 

"what does blondie have to do with anything?" you knew the answer to your own question but you wanted to hear her say it, and for her to hear how delusional she sounded.

"you like him, don't you? i don't think he'd think very highly of you knowing that you were treating his ex too terribly."

what the fuck is she talking about?

"who yanagi? i haven't done anything to her, me and her barely talk but she's sweet–"

"no, ME!" she cut you off.

you couldn't help it, you busted out laughing hysterically, grabbing onto the stair railing for support as you hunched over laughing while grabbing your stomach.

"you are too funny hagakure, i'd almost forgot how delusional you were for a second," you continued laughing as you walked away from the girl to go back inside.

"i'm guessing everything turned out fine?" shoto asked as you approached the table again, your laughter dying down as you took your seat next to him while shaking your head no.

"she's obsessed with katsuki and i'm getting tormented because she can't get to him anymore," you joked while shoto chuckled and shook his head at you.

"you can say all you want about me, but he doesn't and won't ever love you. he's just using you like how he used me, you'll see it one day." hagakure warned before storming off towards her bedroom.

you didn't know how to react, glancing at shoto for his reaction only for him to look just as confused as you.

"what do you think she meant by that?" he asked you, trying to make sense of everything that just happened before him.

"no clue, i want no part in whatever she's got going on," you scratched your head as you turned your attention back to your school work while the boy next to you nodded and did the same.

her words annoyingly lingered around your mind so you decided to tell katsuki all about it once he came back to the dorms from working out.

"what's up with you? you look like something's bothering you," the blonde asked as he walked back into his room from the bathroom wearing a pair of his grey nike shorts and a random t shirt while towel drying his hair.

"you know how i was doing work with shoto earlier right?"

"yeah. something happen?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice.

"well your lil fan girl pulled me aside to talk to me, shit was weird as fuck." you told him. his eyes widened, deciding not to say anything until you told him the whole story.

you went on and explained how she was being pretty adamant about wanting to be friends and how you weren't buying it, then the part about hagakure bringing up katsuki out of nowhere. by then he had taken a spot next to you on his bed, both of you sitting up and across from each other.

"you can't be serious for shit," katsuki added, laughing at the part where you walked off laughing from you and hagakure's conversation.

"bro i had to laugh because it felt unreal, like she was real life making shit up and BELIEVING IT! i was flabbergasted," you shook your head as you went over the events again in your head.

he laughed at your words as he took one of your hands in his, caressing the back of your hand as his laughter died down. you raised a brow at the action not knowing how to react considering that the two of you weren't obligated to act like a couple behind closed doors because of the bet since it technically wasn't over even though the both of you had confessed your feelings around the same time..... so what was he doing?

the blonde caught onto what he was doing, not realizing that he was even holding your hand until he saw the confusion on your face and immediately dropped your hand back into your lap before turning his head in embarrassment.

you felt the awkward silence engulf the room and you tried to find any excuse to leave and/or something new to talk about.

"you bought your costume yet?" you broke the silence.

"what costume?" katsuki mumbled as he glanced at you.

"nigga... the one for your best friend's birthday party? the one where you were like 'y/n baby sugar plum cinnamon apple be my mikasa and i'll be the strong sexy pretty eyed eren jaeger' you know?" you explained to him in a mocking tone while using your hands to talk. your blonde headed friend broke out into fits of laughter after your explanation which made you shake your head in discontent.

"so you think eren is hotter than me? i thought i was the love of your life bae," he obnoxiously whined as he threw himself onto you, resting his head on your shoulder as you giggled and pushed him off.

"be fucking forreal, you and me aren't even dating and yea eren is fine as fuck get over it," you pointed at him as he chuckled at your words, a slight blush tinting his cheeks from embarrassment at the fact you pointed out that the two of you weren't dating.

"well... what do i gotta do for you to be into me as much as you're into eren, hm?" he taunted, leaning closer to your face. the act made you flustered but you wanted to stand your ground and not give into this blonde hot head's foolishness.

"who said i wasn't into you?" you teased back with a grin on your face, tracing his jawline with your thumb. he sighed and leaned into your touch before looking deep into your eyes with his crimson pair.

"quit it and kiss me already dumbass," he whispered impatiently. you heard the neediness in his voice and snorted, not knowing what to make of the katsuki bakugo that sat a few inches away from you; this wasn't the same boy you've grown to know, he was showing a way different side of himself that he only allowed and wanted you to see. you pushed him away again playfully and got up to leave his room.

"in your dreams, blondie."

— WORD COUNT ; 1677

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.7K 58 20
"I'm not interested in love, so why are you confessing to me?" A boy who isn't interested in love! "Cause I don't want to hold my feelings back! I've...
662K 23.5K 22
you're living in japan at the age of 22, as a professional artist. life is good. well, except for the fact that you're living with a ticking timebomb...
1.2M 25.5K 113
just a collection of katsuki bakugou oneshots. • THE READER IS FEMALE ORIENTED FOR MOST CHAPTERS • REQUESTS ARE CLOSED [ COMPLETED BOOK ] • BOOK 1
30.3K 975 11
💢 ) ׁ⸼ ° katsuki bakugo x black fem ﹆ׂׂ ˖ DISCONTINUED