Island of Ark (Kyochuu Rettou...

Von JDENT8

In this story is where the plane carrying high school students where suddenly the plane gets shot down after... Mehr

Plane Crash
Scout and Sightseeing
Familiar faces
Gone fishing
Plans and Strategy
Spotted Devil
Beast
Man-Eater
Hunt

Close encounters

133 1 0
Von JDENT8

With the group now knowing they have 4 days to wait until they are rescued, they need a plan.

Kamijo: [Stressed] What are we going to do in 4 days?!

Kai: Keep your voice down, we don't wanna attract another predator.

Anthony: Well since we are currently stuck here, it won't hurt but to craft some weapons to defend ourselves.

Akira: How are we gonna do that? 

It took a few minutes to make a couple of spears, enough for each person.

David: Now that we have spears, we need a perfect defense to protect the building.

Kai: Where are we gonna get the materials to do that?

David: There are a lot of trees and wood around us, we can use that to build a small wall, not all animals can climb.

Jinnou: Yeah except one problem idiot, we do not have axes to cut wood.

Karl: I think we do, after the crash i found an axe on the plane and a few more when we got into the building.

Matsuoka: Lucky us then.

David: Then lets wait until morning, and i am going to need physically gifted to cut and carry wood by tomorrow.

Morning

Day 1

The sun shined like any other day, they find some wood to cut down, the people who cut the wood, were David, Karl, Matsuoka, Kai, Kamijo, and Innou. The rest went and carried the wood and put some where they are about to build the wall. Akira stepped outside so that he wanted to put some pressure on the leg, while recovering.

Kamijo: Oi Akira! You shouldn't be walking right now go back inside.

Akira: I been told that i need to put pressure on the leg, if i want to keep on walking.

Kamijo: Yeah but don't come out here while doing it, what if that tiger comes back?

Akira: It won't be coming back, tiger's should go for easy prey.

Kamijo: Your leg would heavily disagree.

Oribe then stepped outside to get some fresh air. She and Naruse wanted to help with the wall, within a few hourse the wall is finished, the was nearly as tall as the building, and was rigged with traps, traps on the ground level, and some on top of the wall. 

Naruse: Its fascinating! I can't believe mankind is capable of building from scratch for centuries.

Jinno: Hopefully it is capable of freaks.

Hours Later

Miura: [Holding her nose] Something smells.

They begin to smell but it turns out it was their clothes.

Karl: Smells like an dead animal.

Matsuoka: How are we gonna wash our clothes, we don't have any soap. 

Anthony: There are bars of soap in the storage, but the bathrooms are small, enough for at least 4 people to shower in the same time in each room for men and women.

Jinno, Oribe, Naruse, and Innou went first into the women's bathroom and shower, Meanwhile in the men's bathroom, Kamijo, Akira, Kai and Anthony went first for the men's shower. Meanwhile Matsuoka and Miura sees Karl going to the front door with a towel and soap in hand.

Matsuoka: Karl, where are u going? 

Karl: Just going to my top spot.

Miura: Top spot?

Karl: Yeah, i found it after the wall was finished, its very rare.

Karl went out to his spot, and when he got there he saw an elephant tribe walking down by the waters.

He took out his phone and started recording the giants walking down to the rivers, and using their trunks to drink, the elephant calves next to them drink as well. Matsuoka and Miura was following karl to his spot and also witness one of the most biggest animals on planet earth, miura eyes sparkled just by looking at them. Karl then looked behind him.

Karl: [Spooked silently] Hey don't just sneak up on me like that, it would have alerted them.

Matsuoka: [Whispers] Sorry, i couldn't help it when i saw them.

Karl: Right, i still stink, i need a bath.

He sneaks over to the spot.

Miura: [Whispers] Hey wait!

They made their way to the spot where karl's clothes are off and submerged himself in water, Matusoka and miura found the spot and karl naked.

Karl: [Embarrassed] Hey, what are u doing, i was here first!

Matsuoka: [Flushed] Sorry! We just wanted to get clean, because everyone is just taking too long to shower.

Miura: [Flushed] And we were thinking that if we could probably shared this spot, since we are close friends. 

Karl: [Flushed] A-alright, but i am keeping a blindfold on the whole time.

Karl puts on his blindfold before the girls both take their clothes off, and then gets in the water, they both uses the soap, while karl has his back turned the entire time.

Matsuoka: You know u can take off the blindfold.

Karl: I-i would rather not, since you should be bathing with friends instead of just a random boy.

Miura: But your not a stranger to us, we have known each other since your transfer.

Karl remembers the first time they have met, back when karl was an athlete, he was very active as a child, and he still is to this day, every day after the transfer he would run on the track, just to burn off steam, the captain of the softball team noticed him almost everyday. He then remember on when he was listening to music on his I-phone, she notices a lot of popular songs on his phone and she liked them, the two then became friends. Before karl even know them, matsuoka and miura were always hanging out, people suspected them to be in a relationship, until karl came along.

Matsuoka: You can go ahead and take the blindfold off.

Karl slowly unties the fold and slowly takes it off and puts it on the rocks.

Miura: D-don't be shy, turn around please?

Karl slowly turns around, and sees the young women naked for the first time, he jumps back.

Matsuoka: Hey, be careful.

Karl: Are u sure your fine with this?

Miura: Yes, it is just you.

Karl slowly calms down and sits on a rock.

Matsuoka: You know i never got a chance to say thank you for helping and protecting us.

Karl: [Stutters] Well, it is david who is the brains for this.

Miura: Don't be silly, you had your fair share.

She and Matsuoka gives out an innocent smile.

Karl: Right, so i am thinking about getting out in a little bit-

Matsuoka: What's the rush! Are u uncomfortable around us or any girl?

Karl: No! That's not it, its uh-

He is then interrupted by a sudden kiss, by Matsuoka, her first kiss was not a girl but a boy, she then stops.

Matsuoka: [Flushed] Its because, you have done so much for us, we have not gotten the chance to return the favor for you.

Miura: [Flustered] Y-yeah, if you want we could return you a big favor.

Karl: Are u sure? You both want your first time here?

Matsuoka: Its almost good enough to be romantic.

A surprise Lemon!

Matsuoka continues to kiss karl, while miura looks down at his member, and slowly touches it.

Miura: [Thinking] This is an average size of a man's crotch? 

The singer then starts rubbing it with her hand and then licks the tip she notices some pre-cum and licks it, Matsuoka then pushes him onto a rock. She looks at his member.

Matsuoka: Well someone is happy for this. 

She then gets ready to straddle him.

Karl: Wait, i don't have a condom.

Matsuoka: Its fine, i seen a lot of young girls use tests and pills to keep them safe from pregnancy. And i took a pill earlier.

She then slowly insert herself on his member squealing a little, miura then starts to lick his balls while matsuoka rides him, karl slowly moves his member inside and outside of her womb. This was karl's first time, with not one but two beautiful girls. 

Seconds later.

Miura then bends over on the rocks while matsuoka sits in front facing both of them while touching herself. Karl then grabs miura hips and slowly inserts his member inside of her hole, miura lets out a moan as his hips go a little faster. Matsuoka then rubs herself faster depending on karl's hips.

Miura: [Moaning] Wow! [Thinking] this might be my first threesome and so far i like it!

Matsuoka: [Grins] Yeah, i know, any guy could brag on how big they are but not karl.

Karl: I'm not that big.

Matsuoka: Come on there is nothing wrong with a little confidence.

Few seconds later.

Karl: I-i am about to-

Miura: Do it inside! Its a safe day for both of us. 

Karl then cums inside of her.

Matsuoka: Your almost there, now try the second holes.

Karl is stunned that they want to go again. Matsuoka then bends over and karl sticks the member in her second hole, it was her first time in her butt, and almost instantly liked it, karl continued while he fingered miura, they were in love, the captain of the softball club, a popular singer, and a loved gamer. They were almost connected, after matsuoka, miura is next she tried it out and like it, her eyes turned into little hearts. 

Karl grabbed her hips and started humping, matsuoka was beneath miura, looking at her taking it. Matsuoka and miura kissed each other and karl went faster. 

Karl: I going to cum again.

Their kiss then breaks.

Miura: Yes! Do it please.

Karl then ejaculates inside her butt. Karl then pulls out and stumble backwards on the rocks feeling tired.

Lemon ends.

Karl was breathing heavily, the girls then made their way to him hugging and embracing him. The three had taken their relationship to another level.

Matsuoka/Miura: We love you.

Karl face turns red.

Matsuoka: Next time when we all finished high school lets keep in touch, we might want to have a family, and you could be the baby daddy.

Miura: I always dreamed of having kids.

Karl: S-sure.

They slowly drift into a nap, 10 minutes later they went back to the building while it was still day time, with their clothes clean, but a secret to keep.

To Be continued.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.4K 172 19
When Kyoko and Makoto get into a bad car accident one day after school, and they seem to have forgotten each other. But no matter how much you forget...
84.8K 2.4K 10
Y/n L/n, The Ultimate Toxicologist. Trapped with her fellow students.. in a killing game. People out to target her all the time. One person she finds...
209 13 18
On an end of the school year field trip, a boat crashes in a storm and leaves five acquaintances stranded on an island. All is not well, but everythi...
396 0 16
16 individuals have been put in a building, where the only way of escaping is through killing someone and getting away with it. Who knows? Maybe the...