๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง: ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐œ...

Por Fun_Is_Infinite

[HIATUS UNTIL COMPLETION OF EXAMS] ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐— ๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง โ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ, ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... Mais

A/N
~Pokemon: Heroic Adventures~
#001
#002
#003
#005
#006
#007
#008
#009
Quotev!
#010
#011
#012
#013
#014
#015
#016
#017
#018
#019
~Halloween Special 1~
~Halloween Special 2~
#019.5
#020
#020.5
#021
#022
#023
#024
#025
References - BATCH 1 -
~ Ash Ketchum Special ~
#026
#027
~ New fanfiction ~
#028
#029
#030
#031
#031.5
#032
#033
#034
#035
#036
#037
#038
#038.5
#039
#040
Christmas Special: Capturing Santa Claus!
#041
#042
#043
#044
#045
#045.5
References - BATCH 2 -

#004

7.4K 240 328
Por Fun_Is_Infinite

"I'm totally unprepared to deal with life's realities."

- Meowth

It's been 3 months since I first met Pikachu. Ever since, my life felt a lot more meaningful, a lot more fun. At times, I even end up playing games with him for hours on end.

Hiding him away from my parents wasn't easy, but in all honesty, it wasn't hard, either.

Less and less instances of the creatures 'attacking' people have been popping up. This is either a good sign, or a bad sign, and I have a feeling that it's not great.

A few months later...

Yep, I was right. Now, the news has been talking about the disappearances of the creatures, talking about how relieving their disappearances are.

Despite how happy my mother was about the news, I was not. I wanted to actually get to know about the creatures. Well... It cannot be helped. What I am happy about is that Pikachu stayed by my side, no matter what happened. I couldn't be more grateful.

Carrying a bag, I walked back home from the market. They had provided a vast amount of options today. I wanted to know if Pikachu would like the berry being sold. I think it's called a Sitrus Berry?

Eh, whatever.

I opened the door to my house, looking around.

"I'm home!" I called out. However, nobody responded to me, was mom out? Maybe something came up.

I discarded my worries as I went upstairs to my room.

"Pikachu, I'm... home..." My eyes widened.

In front of a very confused Pikachu is none other than my mother.

She looked back at me.

"(Y-Y/N), step b-back." She said. I noticed her slowly pick up her phone from her pocket, probably to call heroes or 911 here.

Yeah, no.

I gripped her hand, keeping it in place. My mother gave me a look of confusion.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" She questioned, her attention diverting to me.

"Mom, there's nothing wrong!" I said, she was even more confused now.

"Nothing wrong? (Y/N), one of the creatures is in your room. They are the monsters which terrorised everyone 3 months ago!" She said. Something struck within me.

"Mom... don't call him a monster." I said. She started looking at me with a face filled with fury.

"(Y/N), what are you on about? Why are you defending these monsters?!" She questioned.

I couldn't take this anymore.

I immediately ran out of the house. I ignored the voice of my mother calling me to come back. I just kept running. Pikachu even got worried and ran after me.

I felt myself get scraped multiple times by tree branches, but my mind was hazy. All I could think about was a place to clear my mind.

That's why I decided to head to the centre of the forest. A large open area.

I feel so tired. Yes, people don't know the true nature of the creatures, but still. It's so tiring.

I might as well rest here.

My eyes slowly opened. Where am I? What is this void? I wasn't here before...

I looked below me. How am I walking on water? What's happening? I need to get out of here.

Maybe going north would get me out of here. So I walked. Nothing. I continued to walk regardless, Pikachu's probably worried.

Nothing.

Maybe it's in a different direction? But I don't even know what is north anymore.

This was definitely on my agenda.

Wait...

What's that glowing light? Is it a way out? No, it's enveloping into something...

I glared at the thing that appeared. What is it? What does it want with me?

"Hello little one." My eyes widened. It spoke?

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the Alpha Pokemon: Arceus." Arceus said. "I am the god who created the creatures."

It took a hot minute to register their words in my head.

"Wait what?!" I yelled.

"Yes." He simply responded.

What should I do? Do I bow?

"No need to bow, child." He chuckled.

I deadpanned. Did he just read my mind? So this isn't a bluff.

"Anyways, I have something to ask of you." Arceus said. What does he want?

"I wish for you to bring back the harmony once shared between people and Pokemon." They said. Pokemon? Is that what the creatures are called? Wait...

"Bring back? Are you saying that humans and Pokemon once lived together?" I asked.

"That is correct. Many many years ago, humans and Pokemon once lived together in harmony. Humans would take care of Pokemon, while in turn, Pokemon protected humans." Arceus explained.

"However, one day, that all changed. When the first quirked individual was born, the relationship between humans and Pokemon started to become obsolete. And when quirks became mainstreamed, Pokemon were left forgotten in the dark." He finished.

"And you want me to help repair the broken bond?" I asked. Arceus nodded.

"But... How?" I asked. "I'm only a quirkless child, against the whole world. How will I be able to change it?" I asked.

"That will be for you and your friends to find out." Arceus said. Well, that was very vague. I pouted.

Arceus' head began to glow, and he lowered his head to me.

"My child. Promise me this. You will form bonds with humans and Pokemon, and help them live just the way they used to." Arceus said. My hands started to glow, as I contemplated his words.

I outstretched my hands to touch his head, a bright light consuming the void.

"I promise."

Daily Question

What is your favourite Pokemon Anime series? (If you have watched any)

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

160K 5.8K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
8.4K 200 14
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...
653K 37.6K 36
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก?!" "(๐˜/๐ง)-๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ," "๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ-๐ค๐ฎ๐ง!" _______________________...
214K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...