the summer we turned pretty ๐Ÿ’ž

Door tomhollandfan1345

this story is based on the television and book series of "the summer I turned pretty" and this has a simular... Meer

chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 1

609 1 0
Door tomhollandfan1345

You (narrating): Every year we always go stay at Susannahs beach house in cousins and I was so excited this summer. This wasn't just some normal summer like every other, this was the first summer after something big happened. My glow up. So much has changed since the last time we were in cousins. I changed so much. I'm just so ready to go back and see everyone. Mostly Jere. Ever since I was 13, on my 13th birthday me and him shared a moment and I could just never get him out of my head for weeks and then we started talking so much more away from summer, we would face time every night, we would always find a time to talk to each other. I've always had a thing for him. No one really knows except for Belly of course, because she's my older sister and we tell eachother everything. Like when she first started liking Conrad, but that was ages ago, she had liked Conrad since she was 6! And then Steven never talks to us about anything anymore, but we see the way he looks at Riley, which is the fishers daughter, shes the same age as me, we're 16, and belly is 17, Jere is 17, Conrad is 19, and Steven is 17. Me and Riley are BEST friends. Her belly and I all have been friends since mom introduced us to the fishers, that was around when we were 5. Deep down I've always felt something for Jere. And a lot of people know, i just don't understand how he doesn't. And I always will have something for him. My summer wish is just to be something with Jere. That's all I wish, but with everything with Conrad, it's gonna be kind of hard. Well We made it to the fishers beach house! I can't wait to see Jere!!

*you pull up to the house, you see Jere standing there and you run out and jump in his arms, he picks you up and spins you around, for about 10 seconds u stare into his eyes*

You: JERE BEAR!!!
Jere: AHH Y/N!! i missed you so much, I can't wait to spend the whole summer with you.
You: me too Jere, me too.

*you touch his face and then Steven yells*

Steven: Okay y/n, that's enough of Jere for you it's my turn!!

*Steven runs and give jere a big hug*

Riley: Oh my gosh Y/n????
you: RILEYYYYYY!!!! OH MY GOSH I MISSED YOU!
Riley: Oh my god, You look so different, I mean I saw pictures and FaceTime but like this is crazy to see you in person! Oh my gosh your gorgeous!
You: Riley stoppp!!! I missed you so much!
Riley: I missed you so much, and there's so much I have yo catch u up on.

you: Yeah we have so much to catch up on, I'm gonna go say hi to Connie and Susannah!
Riley: Okay

*you walk away*

You: Conrad?
Conrad: No way! Y/n?
you: long time no see.
Conrad: Wow-
You: okay quit being weird and give me a hug!

*you hug Conrad*

Conrad: definitely not little Y/n anymore.
You: hahah okay, I'm gonan go find the others, I'll catch up later!
Conrad: Uh, yeah- yeah.

*he looks at you*
*you smile and run into Jere*

Jere: Y/n!!
You: Jere bear!!
Jere: hey um you also look really pretty by the way. not that haven't it's just, uh- I don't know.

*you giggle*

you: thanks jere
Jere: what do you say, meet up tonight at the beach, me and you? let's say 9?
You: oh yeah yeah sure!

*your mom calls your name*

You: see you there jere bear!

* you smile and kiss him on the cheek*

jere (in his head): oh my god I've never felt this way for anyone, I can't screw up tonight!
Susannah: Y/n???
You: SUSANNAH!!!

*you run up and hug her*

You: I missed you so much
Susannah: okay I mean you've always looked gorgeous but y/n!! You have changed so much! Your gorgeous!
You: Man I missed you so much susannah.
Susannah: I missed you way more. Okay we'll go get ready for dinner, I'll save you a spot next to Jere!

*she winks*
*you laugh confused and nervous and walk upstairs and see belly sitting in your guys room*

Belly: hey little sis! So how was things with Jere?!?
You: Yeah so we're meeting up tonight on the beach at 9, and he said I looked pretty and I kissed him on the cheek.
Belly: Y/N!!!!

*riley walks in*

Riley: what happened???
Belly: Her and Jere are meeting up at the beach and he called her pretty and she kissed his cheek!
Riley: OH MY GOSH Y/N!!!! YOU HAVE TO WEAR SOMETHING HOT! You can pick one of my outfits to wear
You: Wow do I not always wear something hot?
Riley: Of course you do! It's just-

*you laugh*

You: But Susannah said dinner would be ready soon.
Riley: it's okay it's only 5, so we'll eat and then get you ready.

*riley and belly smile*

You: Man i missed this.
Riley: what?
You: us..
Riley: what do you guys say, tomorrow we have a girls day?? Depending on how it goes with jere.

*she smirks*

You: Okay okay.

*you guys all laugh*

Susannah: Dinner is ready!!
You: okay let's go!!

*you walk downstairs and see jere staring at you*
*you blush*

You: hey guys!
Everyone: Hey
Jere: Oh y/n, next to me!

*you blush*

You: yeah, yeah of course.

*you sit next to jere*
*Conrad pulls out the chair next to him*
*belly sits next to Conrad*

Riley: Can I sit here Steven?
Steven: oh yeah- yeah- uh- of course.
Laurel: So How has everything been? You guys all have changed so much, you guys all look gorgeous. And oh my, this summer is gonna be one to remember.

*they all giggle*

Jere: we'll yeah um- it's been really good actually, I'm so excited for this summer. Especially since I get to spend a lot of time with a certain someone. Well hopefully at least.

*he puts his arm around your shoulder*
*everyone looks at you*

Susannah: Oh um.. Y/n, Belly, I got a surprise for the both of you.

*she hands you and belly an envelope*

You: oh what is This?
Susannah: Would you guys like to be in the debutant ball?

*you and belly look at each other*

Jere: this is so not like Y/n or belly mom, and what about ri? please tell me your joking.
you: jere!!
Riley: Wait. Mom, jere is right, what about me?
Susannah: Well last year you said you hated it . So I figured you didn't want to do it this year.
Riley: okay but that doesn't mean I didn't want to go this year.
Susannah: we'll im sorey but I can't do anything about it babes.
Riley: This is so unfair.

*she gets up and walks out*

Steven: Riley wait!

*Steven follows after her*

Belly: I'm sorry Susannah but I don't think so, not if Riley and y/n don't.

*belly walks outside*
*Conrad follows her*

You: I would love to susannah, i just don't want to do it alone, and I just want to live this summer happily, without drama or debutant balls getting in the way, I'm so sorry Susannah.

*you walk upstairs to Jere's room*
*jere follows*

Laurel: You have to let them all go beck.
Susannah: Okay so normally I never say your right but Laurel, but There's a lot going on and I can read it all.
Laurel: What do you mean??
Susannah: Can't you see? Steven and Riley, Belly and Conrad, Jere and Y/n. They all have feelings, I mean why wouldn't they. Like look at Y/n! She and jere are perfect and they need to go to the Deb ball together, they all do. And I want all them to experience love this summer. Laurel, we're going to the country club now! Get your shoes.

*meanwhile in jeres room*
*you see a bunch of pictures of you hanging on his wall*

You: I like your pictures

*you giggle*
*he blushes*

Jere: well I need the most prettiest girl on my wall

*you blush*

You: hasn't changed one bit.
Jere: What?
You: everything

*you pick up a record*

You: Oh my gosh! It's our song jere!
Jere: Play it!

*you put the record in the player*
(Hot rod by: Dayglow starts playing)
*you start dancing and grab his hand to dance with you*
*you spin*
*he just starts staring at you*

You: what you staring at??
Jere: How beautiful you are
You: haha okay Mr. Flirt

*jere laughs*
*you sit on his bed and he sits next to you*
*you lay your head on his shoulder*
*he plays with your hair*

You: Man I'm so happy This is happening, I was counting down the days!
Jere: What?
You: Until I was in your arms again.

*he stares at you*

Jere: Y/n I have so much to tell you,

*he starts and then stops*

Jere: Um-
Jere: So you still on for the beach?
You: S**T!! Yeah, yes! Yes! Uh- I'll be there I promise, you grab his hand and run off.

*you see him smiling at you with his pretty white teeth*
*you run into your room and see belly and Riley talking*

Riley: There you are! Where we're you?
You: In Jere's room..
Belly: No. Did you-
You: BELLY! JESUS NO! we talked and then I said I had to go.
You: how are you guys?
Riley: honestly I don't really care right now, right now the main idea is you y/n! Come to my room! We got some work to do.

*you all giggle and run to her room*
*a while goes by, it's now 8:55*

Riley: Okay, Your ready.

*you look in the mirror*

you: wow

(your outfit)

(your hair)

(your makeup)

belly: jere will freak!
You: okay I'm gonna head down there, I'll tell you guys all about it when I head back, I promise!
Belly: oh we'll be waiting! stay safe sis, I love you.
you: I love you too belles.

*you guys hug*

Riley: oh me too!!

*group hug*

You: okay by guys!!
belly: love you.

*you walk out*

Riley: I really hope jere doesn't break her heart.
Belly: me to ri, me to.

*you walk onto the beach*

You: jere?

*you see a tall handsome figure standing watching the waves, as the song "21 by: Gracie Abrams" plays*

You: hey jere bear!

*his jaw drops*

you: okay, okay, don't be so dramatic.

*you giggle*

jere: I'm not gonna lie, I already thought you were the hottest girl on the planet, and this just proves my point. Like damn girlll!
you: jereeeee!!!
jere: can I call you muffin?

*you laugh*

you: that's silly, but cute, why muffin though?
jere: well because muffins are sweet, and they alwyas look so good, and there the best there is
you: awww jere!!!!! ofc you can
jere: okay muffin

*you giggle*
*you sit down, and jere pushes you into your back*

you: hey mister!!
jere: look!

*points to the stars*

you: wow. There gorgeous jere.
Jere: Not as much as you.

*you lay your head on his shoulder*

Jere: Y/n I have to tell you something.
You: Of course, what is it?
*he stares into your eyes*

*you look into his eyes and you guys slowly lean in, until you kiss, for a good 30 seconds*

Jere: I really like you Y/n. I always have and always will.

You (narrating): So!! Just as I thought this couldn't get any better, I kissed JEREMIAH FISHER, it's only the first day of summer and some of my wish already came true! That was until the next couple weeks of summer..

to be continued...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.2K 66 7
"The Cousins, my favorite place on Earth. It was my second home. Every Summer, since before I was born, there was a tradition that is very sacred to...
64.4K 502 13
๐ŸŒŠ" Your heart is like the ocean Oli, full of love, hope, and life."๐ŸŒŠ The summer I turned pretty Season 1 โ™พJeremiah X Olianaโ™พ ๐Ÿ’ŒRankings So Far๐Ÿ’Œ ...
96.2K 2K 19
"๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ" it...
56.4K 1.2K 42
"It comes and goes in waves It always does, always does We watch as our young hearts fade Into the flood, into the f...