His To Love

Autorstwa bookaholic13

Initially was "His Possessive Love" Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a b... Więcej

His To Love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Ambivalecy of the heart
Watching the kiss
Heat of the moment
party and some more
Possible repurcussions
Start of something new !
Devil in disguise
Fatal attraction
What he thinks!
A Dream
Ignorance is not always a bliss
Back to roots
Emotional overload
White wolf
Hallucinations
Letter with a choice !
A dream will tell
Questions and answers
Loving him
Fear to love
Finding hope
Pure love
Till death do us apart
Tryst towards love
Crimson
Father?
Bound
Dark
Culmination

Chapter 1

94K 1.8K 285
Autorstwa bookaholic13

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

Aristotle

Rays of light peeped through the window illuminating the soft hues of her bedroom. Soft snores were heard in the background along with the chirping of birds. It was a beautiful morning, until her grandma bellowed "Renee!!Rise and shine! ". Renee groaned and mumbled in her sleep.Not such a good morning afterall.

Grandma stomped upstairs and yanked open her bedroom door. " Renee Elizabeth Evans get your derriere out of the  right now!!"
"You have to get ready. We have to be at the pack house by 10 and you missy are coming with me."
Renee mumbled sleepily."Ten more minutes  please."
Sighing her grandmother entered her room. " Only ten more minutes Renee, you ought to get ready."

She had planned to stay in bed till afternoon. She was done with high school and was ready to head out to college , she wanted to explore what was around her.But unfortunately the future Alpha had returned back from 5 years of training. A brunch was being held to welcome him back. And her ever enthusiastic grandma was going to make tarts for the pack. So she had to help her out even though she despised the idea.
After about half an hour she got up took a quick shower. Put on shorts and a tank top.

She went downstairs to find her best friend Jessica and her grandma baking tarts. Her grandfather was sitting on the chair and reading his newspaper as usual. "Good morning pa!" She wished him." Morning bunny. Did you sleep well?"

Before she could answer get best friend tackled her to the floor. "Morning Rey. Oh My God I'm so excited finally the Alpha is coming!"

"Get off me Jess I think so you just broke my hand!"

"Oh stop pouting like a kid. Aren't you excited about it?" Renee got up and dusted her shorts. "Yeah yeah. I am. Now can we just finish those damn tarts." Renee said annoyingly.

"So Jake called. He said he will be there by 9.45 to pick us up. Such a sweet boy! I really like him. Are you sure he isn't you boyfriend? "

Renee groaned " Please don't say that. He is by best friend." Jess was laughing in the background.

"Gran she is such a shy thing that she having a boyfriend will be like the end of the world. Jake is the only guy she ever talks to."

"Jess..stop it. I am not in the mood of being annoyed." Renee teasingly reprimanded her best friend.

In an hour the tarts were ready and packed up. Her Gran forced her to wear a sundress. Though Renee liked wearing dresses yet she was not in a mood to wear it today.

Renee lived with her grandparents. Her gran told her that her parents had passed away in a car accident. Her dad was a beta of another pack and after they passed away she moved in with then. Renee however remembered her parents vaguely. Her Gran had shown pictures of her mom. She was almost a replica of her mom except her hair. She had dark brown her like her dad. She considered herself as not so good looking. She was the clichéd plain Jane. Renee had big dark brown eyes. Pouty pink lips, shoulder length hair. She was cute. On the otherhand her best friend was stunning. Though she was a little shorter her blonde locks and blue eyes overcame that flaw. Jess was a firecracker and Renee was a mimosa plant shy and introvert. Rene was calm whereas Jess was bubbly and energetic like her Gran.

Rene looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a red sundress which stopped above her knees. She was wearing a beautiful dainty diamond necklace which was a gift from her gran.

She kept her hair down and pinned it up from one side. She applied a little mascara and lip balm and she was good to go.

As soon as she descended the stairs, she saw Jake helping Jess to carry the containers. Jake Lively was the Betas youngest son. He was good looking and a bigtime player but he was her best friend. She liked him a lot and considered him as a brother.

"Hey nut you look like a girl today."

"Hey mutt you look like a man today for a change."

Jake growled playfully as he carried the last container. Her grandparents were settling in their car. Jess and Renee were going with Jake. Renee was a different person with her friends. She wasn't shy and loved pulling their legs.

As she settled in the front she felt like being watched. She looked out of the window to see greyish golden eyes. As she was about to tell Jake the eyes disappeared.

Renee mentally slapped herself was acting so paranoid. As they drove Jess said "I hope Alpha finds his mate. And hopefully she is from our pack. God I hope I find my mate soon."

"Jess please can we not talk about the depressing topic of mates. I hope I never find mine. I like the freedom."

"I do not understand why you keep on saying that mates are a must. You need the other half of your soul."

"Girls lets not start world war over this again ".Jake said "Let's just meet the Alpha and finally I'll get to see my brother too."

Jakes elder brother was the future Beta. He was returning from training as well. Renee remembered Josh; he was a nice guy and was always good to her.

They approached the pack house to find it crowded with parked cars. Jake drove through the behind entrance for the higher members of the pack. Her grandpa was once a Beta of the pack but later on had passed the post to Jakes dad.

Jess squealed happily. Gran and pa were waiting near the door to help with the containers. Beside them stood the Luna.

The Luna, Rebecca sanders was a beautiful and poised lady. She had just giver birth to a beautiful girl last month.

They exited the car and greeted the Luna.

"Good morning Luna, how are you?"

"Oh I am great. You look absolutely stunning in that dress!"

Rene blushed. "Thank you. How is the little bundle of cuteness?"

"Oh Grace is absolutely good. She is with John. Why don't you go meet her." Rebecca said.

"Yeah I will go meet her. Just let me put the containers in the kitchen. Gran made some tarts for the pack. "

"Oh don't worry about it I'll tell someone to do it you go inside and mingle." said Rebecca.

Renee smiled at her and headed inside to find the Alpha. As soon as she entered the house she was hit by a alluring fragrance of musk and wood. Her wolf purred in joy. Ignoring her nagging wolf she headed to greet the Alpha standing by the window talking to someone.

The Alpha spitted her and gave her a warm smile. The Alpha was close to her mom before she had moved with her father to his pack.

"Good morning Alpha. I hope you are doing well today. "

"Oh I am very well. My son is back and is taking over the pack. This gives me more time for Gracie "He cooed to the toddler resting in his hands. It was amazing to see the string aggressive Alpha like this.

"Why don't you hold Grace for a while I need to get hold of Damien. I will be back in sometime." The Alpha gave Grace to Renee as he went to find Damien, his son.

Renee looked lovingly at the beautiful baby in her hands. She loved children. They were innocent and weren't judgemental. She saw Jess talking to Josh. He said something to her and she began to blush.

See Gracie Jess just found her mate. She laughed as the baby squirmed in her arms.

Renee was hit by that same alluring smell again.

"You look good holding a baby. I hope the next baby you hold will be ours "said a husky voice behind her.

Renee slowly turned to face the owner of that sensuous voice. She felt star struck when she laid her eyes on the sex god in front of her. Damien sanders. Damien sanders was her mate.

"Nice to see you Renee. "

"Hello Damien welcome back." she said with a straight face.

"Oh Damien there you are. I have been searching for you. "The alphas voice brought Renee out of her trance. The Alpha approached them and took Renee from her." I see you have met my son. Damien this is Renee Evans. "

Renee smiled at him. Damien extended his hand for a handshake. Renee skeptically took his hand in hers.
The moment they touched she felt the sparks throughout her body. Damien was smiling at her. He knew she was his mate !

Renee quickly withdrew her hand away and gave an excuse of finding her gran and escaped from his gaze.

Damien smiled, amused. He turned to his dad and said. "I just found the future Luna dad! She is mine!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

750K 21.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
3M 74.3K 42
Camilla. The Alpha's daughter, she is kind and patient, adored by her pack, and reasonable like her mother. Matteo. The Alpha King, he is rude and im...
22.8K 907 41
Thirty years ago, after The Great War took place nothing was the same anymore. Monsters were slayed, evil was erased. The Betas overtook the world br...
66.4K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...