Behind Her Back

Da hemmosvans

"But What about Laura?" I ask Luke. "She will never know," Luke whispers. (DISCLAIMER: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WA... Altro

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
Twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven (last chapter)

one

644 38 23
Da hemmosvans

Lara's P.O.V

"LARA COME HERE" My older sister, Laura yells.

"ugh" I sigh as I continue lying on my bed and checking my status on instagram.

"LARA" she yells again, making me get out of my comfy bed. I walk into her room and she is madly getting ready for something.

"what?" I ask with a bit of anger in my voice.

"Im going out with my friends so your going to stay home alone, ok?" Laura says with a hurried tone.

"whatever" I groan, before walking back to my room.

I get dressed, I put on my favourite shirt. Its a black tank top that says ' YOU COMPLETE MEss'. I also put on a pair of really light blue, ripped, skinny jeans.

Last of all I put on some short, white socks and a pair of low top white converse.

I slump on my bed and flip open my laptop and watch some youtube. I watch a couple of videos, some were funny others disturbing but I got interrupted by the door bell and got up to go see who would be here. I opened the door to see a pretty tall guy with blonde hair and a snapback over the top. He was wearing a plain white shirt with long black sleeves and black skinny jeans with 2 holes for the knees.

"Hey, I'm Laura's boyfriend is she here?" He asks, I look blankly at him.

"yeah but she's about to leave."

"Oh, she sent me a text to come over." He sighs

"oh, but I'm about to watch a movie, you can join me if you want?"

"sure and by the way, my name is Luke" He smiles as I take him inside.

"Luke, what are you doing here?" Laura asks with a confused tone.

"You sent me a text to come over." 

"That was yesterday." She sighs

"I guess I got it a day late." Luke laughs

"Ok, I'm going. cya guys later." Laura sighs as she kisses Luke causing him to cringe.

"Bye." Luke and I both sigh.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm Lara"

"I love that name" He smiles awkwardly, as I give him a confused look.

"oh and why did you, like, kinda cringe when Laura kissed you?" I ask, he just looks at his feet awkwardly.

"no reason" he eventually replied.

"ok. do you want to watch mean girls" I asked sarcastically with a laugh

"YES" he literally yelled

"seriously" I asked with a laugh

"What? do you have a problem with that" He asks

"No, its just not much guys do" I say as I put it on.

We didn't really watch it, most of the time we were talking and eating and a few laughs, I guess he isn't as bad as I thought.

A/N: Thanks for reading and sorry for the short chapter. I made a trailer and it would be cool if you watched and I know the music doesn't go with it but idc.

thanks for reading I'll try update asap x

- Lara x

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

3.6K 100 28
"Ashton calm down, its fine I've heard worse" "No babe, I won't I'm not gonna let someone treat you like this again. I didn't stop Michael and you se...
203K 1.8K 84
Hi this is my first bsm book so It might suck. Sorry. Requests are opened. Thanks and enjoy! It is slow updates sorry, I am having wifi errors! Hope...
399 3 31
When I face him again, Ashton is smiling. He leans back slowly in his seat, resting his folded hands on his stomach. "This is gonna be fun." I narrow...
15.7K 217 65
a certain girl finds out her best friend has a daddy kink then her little world gets turned upside down. read to find out what I mean by that lol