Dangerous Attraction [jikook]

Da Thembekamdluli

They say Family is everyone's weakness right? Maybe that's why Jeon Jungkook kidnaps a boy as bait to get wha... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 [FINALE]

Chapter 70

1.7K 104 19
Da Thembekamdluli

3RD PERSON POV

A week had passed, everything was okay and everyone was happy. A week from now Jimin and Tae were going to go back to their dorm since their holidays were were over now. That's why they all decided that today they were just going to have fun, all of them as friends.

Jimin was in good terms with his mom now, she would call him everyday to check on him and Jihyun was right. She was married, although Jimin was judging silently because her husband seemed a lot younger than her but he couldn't complain, at least it wasn't Jungkook.

Jimin got dressed in his black Jeans and Jungkook's overlapping white t-shirt which he stole of course. He then put on a black jacket but didn't zip it up, it wasn't that cold for now. Tae was gonna be picking him up any minute from now.

He took his phone and went downstairs finding Jihyun watching TV.

"Hyung, I'm going to spend time with my friends" jimin said, well he may be old and all but he felt like he should still report his every move to his older brother and parents if they were there.

"Okay that's fine. Have fun Lil bro, but not too much fun, use protection as well" Jihyun said. Jimin scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Eew...who said I'm going to have sex?" Jimin asked. Jihyun laughed a bit.

"Just in case. You two have to be protected at all costs, imagine yourself being pregnant" Jihyun said, Jimin made a disgusted face and held his stomach and brushed it.

"Ohh my God, I'm literally nothing without my small waist" Jimin said pouting while Jihyun laughed his ass out.

"Hyung stop making think about things like these" Jimin said smacking Jihyun with a cushion. A car hooted outside so Jimin immediately knew Tae was here for him.

"Aaand that's my cue to go. Have fun being a lonely miserable loser" Jimin said sticking his tongue out at Jihyun. In fast motion a cushion landed on his face.

"HEY THAT'S ABUSE" jimin shouted stomping his little foot down.

"Whatever, get the fuck out of here" Jihyun said laughing. Jimin stuck his tongue out one more time and then ran out avoiding being hit by a cushion on the face again.

He ran out and went to Tae's car getting in on the front seat and hugging Tae briefly.

"Where's your car? Why did I have to get you here?" Tae asked.

"My car is in the garage and you had to come and get me because you're my best friend" jimin said pouting.

"I'm so glad you said I'm your best friend... because YOU are not MY best friend" Tae said starting the car. Jimin looked at Tae with puppy eyes. Tae tried by all means to avoid eye contact with Jimin knowing that he'll be weak for his cute and pretty face.

Jimin kept looking at Tae pouting with his puppy eyes. Tae glanced just a little at Jimin and he couldn't help but smile.

"You're so cute. That's why you're my best friend as well. Now stop sulking" Tae said laughing in his deep voice and his lips curved into a cute boxy smile.

"Jiminie is happy now" Jimin said clapping cutely while strapping his seat belt.

"Why did you refer to yourself as a third  person?" Tae asked laughing.

"Because...I do what I want" Jimin said scrunching his nose cutely. Tae just smiled and they drove to where they were meeting the guys while jamming to some good music along the way and engaging in small talk.

They finally arrived to the place that they had all agreed to meet in. It was a beach. They were just going to chill together, have some nice food and talk. The last time they got together they all drank and danced. Today should be different, even though it will probably end up with them all drunk. Jimin and Tae took of their shoes and walked on the sand towards the big umbrella that the guys were all sitting under.

"Hey guys" Tae said sitting down next to Jin.

"Finally you guys made it" Namjoon said.

"Jungkook? Why didn't you leave Kang-Dae with the nanny? Why do you pay that girl if she hardly watches Kang?" Jimin asked, he was shocked by seeing Kang sitting on top of Jungkook sipping his juice.

"So you're not going to greet us, Ahh shibal you disrespectful kid" Jin said glaring at Jimin.

"I'm sorry...Hey everyone, you all look handsome NOW Jungkook...explain why Kang is here?" Jimin said.

"Well he cried, he wanted to see you so I brought him along" jungkook explained while shrugging his shoulders.

"What if he gets a flue out here?" Jimin said frustatedly sitting next Jungkook and taking Kang into his arms.

"Well I think you're overreacting Jimin. We knew what we were doing when we bought Kang along so relax" Yoongi said

"Yoongi shut up...you don't have a child okay?" Jimin said raising his voice a bit.

"And you have one?" Yoongi shot back

"Well hello, this bundle of joy right here is mine" Jimin shot back glaring at Yoongi.

"What if Sana comes back? What's gonna happen to your family?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrows. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in anger.

"I'll make my own baby...what? You wanna volunteer to help me?" Jimin asked tilting his head to the side.

"Okay you guys are taking your argument far. No one is making a baby with Jimin except me. And Yoongi stop getting stupid ideas inside Jimin's head. No one will break our family apart" Jungkook said. Jimin stuck his tongue out to Yoongi and giggled. Yoongi shoved a middle finger at Jimin but he was smiling, they weren't fighting. It was just a little Friendly argument.

"Okay...now that these short people are done arguing can we just enjoy being here?" Namjoon asked.

"You call this short where you come from?" Jimin asked pointing at himself

"Oops he's about to fight, you know how sensitive he is about his height " Hobi said, he was already in stitches with laughter. I mean...that's what he does best anyway. He laughs.

"Guys cut it...you're tall Jiminie" Tae said smiling af his friend.

"Thank you, now I know how many people have my back and how many are backstabbers " jimin said

"What's that supposed to mean?" Namjoon asked laughing.

"It's supposed to mean that I know who to shoot first when I get my gun " jimin said looking at Jungkook.

"Why are you looking at me? I won't give you any guns" jungkook said. Jimin just pouted and rolled his eyes.

Their talks and small funny arguments went on and on until jimins attention was caught by a band which was performing a bit far from them.

"Why don't you go sing something over there?" Jungkook asked nudging Jimin.

"Oh no I don't wanna embarrass myself and you guys in front of people" jimin said laughing.

"You underestimate yourself, you have a beautiful singing voice. It's even more beautiful when moaning my name" jungkook said and winked.

"Eew Kooks, we didn't need to know that" Jin said making a disgusted face and quickly stuffing food in his mouth.

"Whatever...I'll be right back" Jungkook said standing up, he made his way to the band performing, Well it seemed more like practicing to him.

Jimin watched with a smile plastered on his face, he was just wondering what Jungkook wanted to do. A soft melody began playing, the band played their instruments and Jungkook's angelic voice started singing. One which Jimin is always begging to hear more of but Jungkook claims it will ruin his street cred if he sang more often. He's known as a gangster not a singer.

Jungkook sang a beautiful Song which had Jimin's eyes tearing up (just imagine it was Euphoria) .

Jimin's eyes lightened up as he heard the lyrics, Jungkook's eyes on him the whole time he sang, he felt more special than any other person in the whole world. Yes Jungkook may be a tough or bad person to others out there but he was always the sweetest to Jimin and their friends.

Soon the sweet melodies subsided and Jungkook finally stopped singing. Tae took it upon him to carry Kang-Dae because he saw that jimin wanted to get up. Jimin slowly got up and clapped just like his friends were also clapping. Jungkook walked to Jimin and Jimin decided to meet him halfway. They hugged tightly and held each other like their lives depended on it.

"That was so beautiful" Jimin said while sniffing, I guess Kookie's performance really did touch him.

"It was all for you Jimin. No one else but you, you make me feel alive. You turn me into a complete different person, you make me want to be better for you and Kang. You're my weakness Jimin" Jungkook said looking at Jimin. They were both maintaining eye contact even though Jimin would quickly avert his eyes to the ground then back to Kookie.

"That's where you're wrong, I should be your strength. Not your weakness" jimin said smiling even though it wasn't a full smile. Jungkook wiped Jimin's tears and smiled.

"You know, since I met you..." He was then cut off by Jimin.

"You mean since you kidnapped me?" Jimin asked with a cheeky smile.

"Shut up okay, I'm not entirely proud of that but I'm glad it I got to see such a wonderful person. You taught me how to love Jimin, and you taught me how to love you. No one else will whoever replace you in my heart, I hurt you in the worst way possible and you still stuck up with me. I always wanted to tell my self that I don't deserved you, but if I don't...then who does?" Jungkook said smiling and pinching Jimin's cheek a bit making the smaller smile.

"You deserve me Jungkook. You and Kang-Dae deserve me, just like I deserve both of you." Jimin said smiling.

"Will you keep loving me like this? For infinity? Will you never get tired of me? I mean I know sometimes I get too jealous possessive and I want things done my way or the high way but I'm just trying to look out for you, because I love you" Jungkook said. His eyes getting teary, to be honest he didn't plan that he'll perform for Jimin or even give such a heart warming speech.

"I'll never stop loving you. You understand me Kookie, and you love me. I wouldn't trade that for anything else. I wanna be with you only" jimin said wiping his tears while smiling. He was truly happy at this moment.

"You know what would make me really believe that you'll never leave me?" Jungkook asked caressing Jimins cheeks softly.

"Tell me and I'll do it" jimin said with a big smile on his face.

"Be a Jeon"

Jimin looked at Jungkook, not showing any expressions on his face. Inside his mind and heart were racing. Did he hear correctly or Jungkook was just joking?

"What?" Jimin asked, shock clear from his voice even though his face still looked calm.

"Become a Jeon. Marry me Jimin" Jungkook said and that's when it clicked to Jimin...Jungkook was really proposing, He wanted Jimin to marry him, and he looked really serious.

"Uh...Kookie-" jimin was then cut off by Jungkook letting go of his hands and going down on one knee. Out of shock he covered his mouth quickly with his hand. The iconic women reaction when someone proposes to them. He never thought he would be doing that.

A beautiful diamond ring flashed in his eyes, Jungkook down on one knee with teary eyes. Jimin looked back to his friends, they had all stood up but Jimin noticed how shocked they all were, Jungkook probably didn't sat anything about proposing that's why they were all shocked.

"Park Jimin, marry me" Jungkook said. Jimin couldn't control his tears and he accidentally let out a sob but quickly held himself.

"Jungkook I'm still in Varsity, Are you sure I'm good enough for you? Won't you want anyone else...I don't want you to regret this later and...-" Jimin got cut off by Jungkook.

"I wouldn't be down on one knee if you weren't enough for me, you're more than enough. Now can you tell me what it's gonna be? The beach sand is hurting my knee a bit" Jungkook said. Jimin let out a small laugh which came out as a sob and he smiled.

"But... you didn't even say please" Jimin said sulking and wiping his tears. Jungkook sighed with a smile on his face

"Park Jimin, will you please make me feel happiest man and Marry me? Please?" Jungkook asked in a beautiful smile. Jimin wouldn't deny even if he tried to.

"Yes...Yes Jungkook I'd love to be a Jeon" Jimin said holding back his tears, with a warm smile, Jungkook took his hand and slowly inserted the ring where he had to.

"It's a perfect fit" Jimin said sniffing and looking at the shiny stone on his finger.

"Because you're perfect for me" Jungkook said standing up and smashing his lips on Jimin's.

There were cheers from their friends as they came to hug Jimin and Jungkook. To be honest they were extremely happy and non of them was pretending.

"Ddaeng you sly bastard, you couldn't even trust me enough to tell me you're proposing to Jimin?" Namjoon said hugging Jungkook with a proud smile plastered on his face.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" Jungkook asked while laughing.

"Oh my babies, congratulations. I'm so happy for you. Now this is what being a man is all about Jungkook, fight for what you love" Jin said hugging both jimin and Kooks.

"Thank you hyung, you don't know how freaked out I was. I honestly thought he'd say no" Jungkook said smiling.

"Why would he when he loves you so much?" Tae asked laughing hugging Jungkoo then moving to his soul mate.

"Ahhhhh Bitch you have a huge diamond on your finger. Now imagine how your wedding ring will be like" Tae said as him and Jimin squealed in excitement.

"Congrats guys. You two honestly deserve all the happiness" Hobi said smiling and hugging his friends and he brushed Jimin's hair.

"Wow, I'm totally speechless right now but I'm so happy for you guys. When I grow old, I wanna be just like you" Yoongi said fiat bumping Jungkook and hugging Jimin in warm and tight embrace.

"Congrats Jimin. I'm really happy for you. You deserve all the good things in life" Yoongi said whispering in Jimin's ear. He really was glad that Jimin didn't hate him, but instead they became best friends and he was able to see something so beautiful happening to Chimmy.

"Thank you so much Yoongi" jimin said whispering back. They then broke the hug. Kang opened his arms up to jimin and of course Jimin wouldn't say no to this cutie.

"Hey Baby...are you hungry?" Jimin asked Kang. The boy shook his hand and started playing with Jimin's hand. Right where the ring was as he had a smile on his face. He was happy because everyone was happy. Even though he had no idea what was really going on.

"I think we're halfway on our journey to a happy life together" Jungkook said whispering to Jimin.

"Yeah...but, we still have to tell dad. And you know how he can be" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

" Or we can just elope, I have a feeling that your dad's going to kill me" Jungkook said smiling nervously. Yeah well Jimin's dad might have accepted their relationship but that man Don't play like that, especially not with his baby Minnie.

"You'll survive" Jimin said patting Kookie's shoulders and giving an warm assuring smile. Jungkook smiled back and they both leaned in and kissed each other on the lips deeply. Well of course Taehyung had to keep Kangs innocent by covering his eyes while these two shameless in love men kissed with no care in the world.

But who cared, they were deeply in love. And they didn't give a fuck about any outsiders opinion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope this wasn't too bad guys.🤭😊
Borahae 💜 💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

40.2K 2.6K 17
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’”π’'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’‘π’π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 π’‡π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’šπ’π’– 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’‚π’—π’† π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...
275K 11.6K 28
Jeon jungkook is a son of a mafia lord. He only knows about guns, pain, power and blood. He doesn't know anything about outer world. But he likes to...
2.2K 82 19
Taehyung has two rules 1) ALWAYS protect his client. 2)NEVER get personally attached. He never had a problem following this rule. Not until him. JEON...
399K 13.7K 15
Jimin can't lie, he loves bottoming. He'll literally let anyone top him, expect for one person. Jeon Jungkook wants the to be the many guys that have...