❛ 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐃𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐎...

-CAASHMONEYNAE

" GOOD LOVIN', BODY ROCKIN', KNOCKIN' BOOTS ALL NIGHT LONG, YEAH. MAKIN' LOVE UNTIL WE TIRE TO THE BREAK OF D... Еще

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
static major | 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞-𝐮𝐩.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧.
d'angelo | 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝.
devanté swing | 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧. 𝟐
omar epps | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
method man | 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.
ll cool j | 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡. 𝟐
larenz tate & nia long | 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭.
devanté swing | 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.
d'angelo | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
ludacris | 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲?
allen iverson | 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞.
method man | 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
devanté swing | 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.
tyrin turner | 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐦-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭.
ll cool j | 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩.
bryce wilson | 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞.
method man | 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞.
denzel washington | 𝐅&𝐌𝐔.

larenz tate | 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝.

4.2K 113 67
-CAASHMONEYNAE

- this is a filler chapter! don't comment on how short it is! 🫵🏾

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗛𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹" 𝗯𝘆 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝘀

"𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱, 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳..."

𝗡𝗜𝗔 pushed up her browline reading glasses and lowered her dainty fingers back down onto the keyboard of her laptop as she typed away at her essay, lightly gnawing at her bottom lip in concentration while her eyes stayed glued to the bright white screen in front of her.

being a freshman in college was harder than most people would think, even Nia didn't think it was that hard before she applied. it was like biting off more than you could chew, especially if you were like Nia and were studying to be a detective in homicide, but Nia handled it all, despite getting overwhelmed most times.

college life wasn't easy, but along the way, Nia accepted her journey.

hearing a knock at her front door, Nia paused in the middle of her sentence and she glanced up out of her bedroom door, huffing once she realized she'd have to get up to answer the door. finishing up her sentence, she made sure it was saved before getting up from her seat, making her way downstairs and to her front door.

unlocking and opening her door, Nia's eyes locked on O-Dog, who stood in front of her with a smile on his face and a bag of food in his hand.

"wassup, baby. i got'chu some food." O-Dog smiled, holding up the food bag in his hand, as Nia chuckled at him and stepped to the side, letting the man inside her home while she closed and locked the door behind her.

"you got me some cheeseburgers from that crackhead?" Nia joked as O-Dog smacked his lips before laughing and playfully rolling his eyes at her.

"man, shut up. always somewhere tryna crack jokes." O jokingly mugged her, pulling her into a hug, as Nia laughed in his chest and wrapped her arms around him, taking in his cologne while she lightly rubbed his back.

"what'chu up to, jokester?" O-Dog chuckled as the two pulled away from their hug and Nia grabbed his hand, taking him upstairs with her.

"still workin' on this essay, baby." Nia chuckled, making her way into her bedroom, as O smacked his lips and sat her bag of food down on her bed while Nia sat down at her desk.

"you still workin' on that? damn, shorty, i called you like 2 hours ago and you was workin' on it then. you ain't take no break?" O-Dog complained, walking over to her, as he looked at Nia's computer and Nia chuckled at him, glancing back at him while she watched him skim over her essay.

"you wanna be a detective? ew, you the Feds." O-Dog jokingly scrunched up his face at the woman before playfully mushing her head, making Nia laugh while she swatted his hands away from her bun.

"boy, i am not the Feds. but, if i end up investigating one of yo' friends' cases one day, that's not my fault." Nia shrugged with a small goofy smirk, making O laugh, as the man wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her back towards him, the back of her chair resting against him.

"yeah, whateva'. c'mon, take a break, ma. at least come chill wit' me and eat the food i bought you. i promise i'll leave you alone after that." O-Dog pouted, looking down at his girlfriend, as Nia looked up at him and she chuckled at his pouty face.

"you promise to leave me alone after that?" Nia asked, raising a brow, as O smiled at her and leaned his head down to hers, pecking her lips and making a smile spread across her face.

"you have my word, shorty."

"you and Caine always gettin' into some shit." Nia laughed, shaking her head, as she balled up her hamburger wrapper and tossed it in the bag.

"aye, this time it wasn't my fault. the nigga should've just sat quiet and minded his business." O-Dog laughed, shrugging, as he massaged one of her feet and Nia let out a small laugh before taking a sip of her milkshake, sitting it on her bedside table while she looked over at her man with a smile.

"thank you for the food, O." Nia smiled as O looked up at her and chuckled before smiling with her.

"it ain't no thang, beautiful. plus, i know you ain't ate 'cause you been sittin' in this room damn near all day. you know i hate when you do that." O-Dog scolded, raising a brow at her, as Nia chuckled before pouting and poking out her bottom lip.

"i'm sorry, baby, you know i be forgettin' to take breaks to eat sometimes." Nia pouted, making O chuckle, as he scooted closer to her and leaned in a little, pecking her lips and making her smile.

"don't let it happen again." O-Dog joked lowly, making Nia giggle, as she playfully rolled her eyes at him before the two shared another kiss.

the couple engaged in a slow lip lock as Nia's hand gently caressed the side of his face, her other hand cupping the back of his head and lightly pulling him in for a deeper kiss. O-Dog slightly tilted his head and their kiss deepened as his hand trailed up her leg and rested on her thigh, rubbing the brown flesh while he moved in closer to her.

Nia softly moaned at feeling O's other hand wrap around her neck and she moved her body closer to him before she abruptly paused, remembering her essay.

"baby, wait.. i need to.. finish my.. essay." Nia muttered in between each kiss as she attempted to move away from O, but to no avail.

"don't worry 'bout all'at. focus on me." O-Dog muttered, squeezing the sides of her neck, as he climbed on top of her and Nia squealed softly before she giggled, placing her hands against his chest and contemplating pushing him away or pulling him closer.

"baby.." Nia whined softly, pushing at his broad chest, as O grabbed her hands and held them in his, pinning them above her head while he began kissing down her jawline.

"i know you stressin' ova' all'at shit, so let me make you feel betta', shorty. give me a few minutes and i'll let you get back to work." O-Dog spoke lowly against her soft mocha skin, peppering kisses along her neck, as Nia's lips fell ajar and she cupped the back of his head in her hand, her legs instinctively spreading while O's body laid comfortable between them.

Nia knew O would need more than just "a few minutes" because their love-making took longer than that. did she believe him? not really. but did she believe she needed a stress reliever? you damn right.

feeling his teeth lightly dig into her neck, Nia gasped softly as she was brought back to reality, a moan falling from her lips at O-Dog's aggressive yet lustful actions.

"...Fine, O. A few minutes. That's it."

"𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆, 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳..."

- i don't usually publish short chapters, so don't get used to this. 🧘🏽‍♀️

- but how was this? 'cause i'm iffy on this too, just like the last two chapters i published. ☠️

- knowing y'all, y'all probably gon' ask for a part two. ☠️

- vote and comment!

- don't ghost read!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.9K 381 6
▌𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚▌𝐓𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐜 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙪𝙥 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝘽𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝘽﹒A...
6.9K 330 22
𝟏𝟒 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚. 𝐖...
21.2K 1.1K 10
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒖𝒑𝒂𝒄 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒓 & 𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒔. ________________________________________________ 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎...
8.8K 230 9
Imagines of the black men of the 90s