CODE PATRICIA 2 || Rosekook |...

Von inksandyanggki02

This is the Book 2 of CODE PATRICIA. Roseanne Park is a very exceptional top agent from the North. But to her... Mehr

Announcement
Prologue
Recap 009
010
011
012
013
014
I am back!
015
016
017
Note
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
Instagram
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045 The Truth
047
048
Yuki's Update
Author's note

046

369 33 13
Von inksandyanggki02

A good spy should also be a good actor.

From: Peacock
Min Ho is not missing he is
working with H.S.P. Don't be fooled
agent, Your assumption were right.
(received)
At 3.12pm
(seen)

To: Peacock
You mean the North Korean
commander is working with them?
No wonder why
he was insisting for the drive.
Any information about H.S.P?
(Sent)
At 3.13pm
(Seen)

From: Peacock
The commander was misleading
you. He fed you with lies that Min
Ho had gone missing. They now know
that you possess threat to their plan.
Stick along with their commands,
Play fool. We will update you on
H.S.P.
(Received)
At 3.25pm
(Seen)

"Why are you not contacting the North?" The door suddenly opened, revealing a perplexed looking Taehyung. His concerned emotions were noticeably engrossed in his tone— as he approached slowly the lady, only to be greeted by her slender back.

They did not talk much after the truth, after Taehyung was busted by her words. She had known all along, and it didn't take a second for her to reveal that Taehyung was initially introduced to her in disguise. A spy to spy on her. Roseanne knew that it was because of her father, her so called father— who left her in her room to die in the fire.

Since then, it had been very awkward between them, but it would be a lie if she said that she did not miss him at all.

She missed Taehyung.

And Taehyung missed her.

She, out of all the people knew that it was not his fault to be blamed, and she literally had no rights to even blame him. Because all along, she had been doing the same thing.

Deceiving everyone around her, and deceiving him.

But working in a secret organization eventually made her realize that everyone in this world had their own secretive purpose. A purpose which condemned people to fulfill their reasons in life. A purpose that is always hidden from the reality and the world.

"You are acting weird and you know that very well," He added in a low tone, with Roseanne putting away her cell phone, making it less obvious that she was using it.

"What do you want?" She turned around, her cold tone retorting his words.

"Agent Min Ho is missing they say.." He walked in, his eyes flashing concern— not for the missing person, but for the agent who was staring at him very blankly. "Did you.. perhaps know about that?"

If only Taehyung knew that the agent they had spent their entire childhood together, was trooping along with the blood thirsty mafias.

"He is?" She played dumb to see if he was informed.

"They told me they informed you.." His brows furrowed as he started to examine the lady. "Why are you being like this? Just what in the world are you thinking.. Roseanne?" He continued, waiting for her honest response.

"Tae...." Letting out a short breath, Roseanne immediately reasoned.

"I didn't tell you because I thought you would be worried. Kim Min Ho, isn't he your cousin after all?"

"Park Roseanne... please," Taehyung suddenly sighed in agony, closing his eyes as he begged for her to be real, and utter some truth out of her words. "I have spent— my childhood with you.. Rose.. don't think I can't read you.. I can see through you... your words .. your lies.."

He was desperate. He was desperately trying to save agent Park Roseanne from everything that was dangerously revolving around her. Yet, the person standing in-front of him had no regards to say anything about it.

"Your silence does not solve anything, Rosé. I literally beg of you.. please tell me so that I can make it right, let me help you.." He pleaded, walking nearer.

"Taehyung, sometimes saying nothing is the best answer. Words doesn't matter, actions does," Roseanne moved away, creating a safer distance from the person approaching her.

Sometimes saying nothing creates a lot of difference. If a question is met with silence, there is often an answer in that silence.

"The Major order me to—," His tone changed into a formal one, but his eyes remained true to himself.

Not all questions deserved an answer, and not all answer— answers the actual question.

"—To assassinate you immediately, Captain Roseanne Park." Roseanne saw the seriousness in his voice when he slowly moved forward.

"Tell me honestly agent Park," Kim Taehyung continued with a very shaky tone. "Are you betraying the North?" His dark luring eyes remained calm, but the tears filling in his eyes said a complete different story.

"Are you— are you perhaps working with the Mafias," He slowly took out his gun from the sides of his hip, and immediately held it up— aiming it towards her.

He was ordered to kill her on the spot, he was not allowed to ask them why. But if he failed to do so, he was informed that they were going to put him aside as her partner.

"Taehyung.." Roseanne lightly called.

The crystal droplets from her hazel brown eyes— desperately urged for a release as she walked towards him with his gun still pointed at her.

"Chae.. what—," Taehyung was immediately cut off when the agent in-front of him suddenly grabbed the head of the gun, and brought it towards her forehead. The gun was now— directly fixed onto her forehead.

"Shoot me.. if you believe that," Her eyes stared directly into ones belonging to agent Kim Taehyung.

With her grip remaining firm onto the gun, the dazzling orbs in her eyes sparkled into agent Kim Taehyungs' —as it captured the entire universe with it's enchanting beauty.

"Shoot me.. if you don't trust me." She added with a low voice, loud enough for agent Kim Taehyung to hear.

"Kill me here if you think that I am plotting against the innocents.. Taehyung. You said you have know me well enough to see through me. Look through me and tell me that I am a criminal.." Roseanne muttered, her voice clear.

Everything about her screamed innocence, and Taehyung was aware about that as well.

"This is what you have in me, Roseanne.." He talked. Time halting as he removed his gun, away from her hands and away from her forehead.

He slowly tried to walk away from her, but was immediately stopped when agent Park Roseanne suddenly gripped onto his arms.

"I won't even cause a scratch on you even if you worked for the criminals, agent Park Roseanne." He softly breathed.

"You hold such power that I can't even bring myself to hate you, and think ill about you. I want to protect you so bad that I would fight the world if it ever pressured you. I want you to be away from any harms. Roseanne I.. when it comes to you... I—," He stopped for a moment, before glancing at the most beautiful woman he had even seen.

"I-I just like you so much.. that I can't do this anymore.. Chae.. I-I really like you..." He confessed.

The tears in his eyes eventually brought the odds away from him. He felt pathetic for crying in front of her, but he couldn't hide it anymore.

He loved Rosé.

He loved her more than anything else in the world. He didn't care if he looked hopeless, he just didn't care. He just needed his burden to be lifted off his shoulders.

"I-I just like you so much.. that I can't do this anymore.. Chae.. I-I really like you..."

Jungkook's eyes immediately widened. His hands turned white as his grip— on the door handle quickly tightened with each seconds passing by.

Roseanne.

Her name repeatedly ranged into his mind. He was scared. He was scared of her answer. He was scared of the impact it will have on him after her words.

Please.

He begged.

He showered immense fear and sadness as he watched the entire scene occurring before his eyes. His entire body was refusing to respond to the instructions his brain was instructing him to do.

He was becoming numb.

Please... Roseanne.. don't answer him.

He thought to himself but his prayers were immediately shattered into thousands of pieces— when agent Park Roseanne instantly hugged the man in-front of her.

She hugged Taehyung.

And Jungkook was there, witnessing the entire scene.

"When do you ever listen to me.."

He whispered to himself as he walked away, not withstanding the scene that was obstructing his cloudy mind.

_Unedited.

-
Notice
It is completely unedited. So, please expect many grammatical errors and uncomfortable sentence structure.
English is not my first language.
-

A/n
Hello! Guys. Little bit of drama here!
So, our agent Kim Taehyung has always been in love with agent Park Roseanne.

And it seems like the Major of North— now, wants our Captain agent Park Roseanne dead.

What could be the possible reason for that?
Who is the mysterious 'Peacock' that our agent Park Roseanne is secretly texting?

Do you think Roseanne likes agent Kim Taehyung as well?
What will happen to our poor Jungkook? (T.T)

Find out more in the next chapter.
(Lol I sound like an anime narrator)

Don't forget to vote and comment. <3
Stay safe and eat healthy ❤️✨

Love,
Author Yangki.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

349K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
934K 42.7K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 37.8K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
152K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...