๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•๐•€๐•‹โ„๐•๐•„๐•€๐”ธ | KNY x...

De _behindyou_

[COMPLETED] Previosuly known as 'Douma has a daughter!?' ๐™ฒ๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ... Mais

(Y/N) Info
CAST I
CAST II
PLAYLIST
000 ; Prologue/Backstory
001 ; Pro Heroes and U.A. High?
002 ; USJ
003 ; Cult Duties
004 ; Shinobu Kocho?
005 ; Father?
A/N
006 ; Twins
A/N
007 ; Reincarnations
AGHHHHHHH
008 ; Sleepover
009 ; Getting Comfortable
010 ; Hangout
A/N
011 ; Muzan
OUTFITS SHE BOUGHT
SHOES AND OTHER ACCESORIES SHE BOUGHT
012 ; Anxious
013 ; Texting
014 ; Girls Hangout
015 ; Snacks
016 ; Sleepover Number Two
017 ; Introductions
Shameless promo!
018 ; Hashiras?
019 ; Annoying Human
020 ; Training And A new Cult Member
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!
021 ; Start Of The Sport Festival
022 ; Obstacle Course, Part 1
Some of my art <3 (just in general)
023 ; Obstacle Course, Part 2
024 ; Teams
025 ; Cavalry Battle
026 ; Cavalry Battle Results
027 ; Cheerleading
HELP YALL
<3
A/N
028 ; 1v1 Matchups
20K SPECIAL
029 ; Sports Festival Finals
030 ; Massacre
031 ; Pro Draft Numbers
Pick your hero name!
032 ; Hero Names
033 ; Interns
034 ; Chat With Muzan
035 ; Photo
036 ; Race And Peekers
037 ; Talks About The Interns
038 ; Plans
039 ; Tutoring
040 ; Shopping Day
041 ; Final Exams
042 ; Bus Ride
043 ; Practical Exams
NEW BOOK!
PLAYLIST
044 ; All Might vs Three U.A. Students
045 ; Results
A/N!!
046 ; Shopping Day With 1-A!
<3
047 ; Wild, Willd Pussy-Cats!
048 ; Beast Mountain
049 ; Hot Springs
050 ; Early Wakeups
a/n
40K SPECIAL QnA <3
051 ; 'Quirk' Training
052 ; Boring Training
lol
Fun Facts About Y/N
053 ; Wisteria
054 ; Moonfish
055 ; Join Us
056 ; rescue team
50K READS SPECIAL!!
057 ; All For One
058 ; All Might VS All For One
059 ; Return Home
060 ; Dorms
061 ; Room Decorations
062 ; Room Reveals
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
SEVENTY-EIGHT
SEVENTY-NINE
EPILOGUE
FINAL A/N!!

SEVENTY

1K 49 22
De _behindyou_

a/n ; drama next chapter ;)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

'𝘒𝘢𝘪 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪'

THE NEXT DAY HAD COME AND IT WAS NOW DAY ONE OF YOUR INTERNS.

"today is patrol and surveillance"

bor-ing~

"we'll split into groups.bubble girl and myself. mirio, midoriya and [name]" nighteye says.

"surveillance?" midoriya questions.

"the nighteye office is currently conducting an investigation"

oo~ sounds fun!

"a small, designated villain organisation called 'the eight precepts of death', their leader a man named kisaki, has demonstrated some unusual movements"

nighteye holds out a picture of a man with brown hair and a bird mask.

you hum a bit,

i recognise him from somewhere..

"the plague mark is his trademark"

"a yakuza member.. but these days those types of people are pretty docile, aren't they? scary mask.." midoriya says.

"because there was a massive demolition of their world in the past.. but this kisaki individual has started assembling those guys together again. and recently, he made contact with the league of villains. we have no details about what transpired, though"

"the league..?!" midoriya squeaks worreidly.

"however, we have been unable to gather any evidence to show that he is planning anything criminal. and for that reason the eight precepts cannot be treated like a criminal organisation. we ate the nighteye  office are seeking proof of their criminal activities. time and again, they've made no effort to put on airs that they are doing anything but"

"yes sir!!"

so from that, bubble girl and nighteye went off somewhere lese while you, mirio and midoriya walk down the street.

you completely ignore their conversations until hero names come up.

"mine's deku" midoriya says.

"..deku?! deku?! are you serious?"

"that's right"

"mines 'lemillion'!" mirio shouts proudly.

you ignore the rest of his small motivational speech, sighing and looking forward.

you all continue to walk down the streets.

you look to the side as a little girl with light blue hair, red eyes and a small horn poking from her forehead bumps into midoriya's leg.

"i'm sorry! did i hurt you..?" midoriya crouches down in front of the girl, you step back towards them both.

"..ah" the girl looked terribly frightened.

"we musn't be causing any problems for our heroes now.." a heavy voice speaks, you look down the alley. it was the man in the photo.

you cross your arms, squinting your eyes at him,

i recognise you from somewhere, i'm sure of it

"let's go back, eri" the man speaks

"my apologies on behalf of my daughter, hero" the man, chisaki, speaks.

you look down at the girl.

"she gets carried away with her games sometimes and hurts herself. such a troublemaker, this one"

you grin carefreely, "totally understandable! i take care of tons of kids all the time!"

mirio walks over, "you forgot to put your mask on, you know!"

he pulls midoriya's mask over his face.

"does the sizing seem a little off to you?"

you hum, putting your hand over your chin, "it does look a bit big, huh?"

"we should be the ones apologizing!" mirio smiles.

"that awesome mask of yours.. you must be a member of the eight precepts, right? you're famous around these parts!" he puts his hands on his hips.

"that's right. pay no attention to the mask.. i'm just sensitive to dirt"

so like if we fight you and i pick up a handful of dirt and throw it at you, you'll die or something?that'd be cool to see

"this is the first time i've seen any of you heroes. are you rookies?"

excuse you, i'm far stronger than you

"you're all rather young"

sure

"..that's right! we're all rookies, but we're doing our best! hey! get up, partner" mirio holds his hand out to midoriya.

"we must be prepared to face what the uncertain future brings"

"which office are you affiliated with?" chisaki asks.

"we're still students! we're like little baby chicks.. they're having us participate in field training right now" mirio says cheerily.

mirio turns to the right, "now then, we've got until noon to finish circling this block, so.. let's get going!"

"o-okay" midoriya says, you nod.

the girl grips midoriya's uniform, "please.. don't go"

"umm.. your daughter.. she appears to be frightened by something"

you glance at midoriya.

"it's because i just scolded her" chisaki narrows his eyes.

"let's get going" mirio urges.

"but these bandages don't seem like the kind you would get just from playing around.."

you mentally facepalm,

are you trying to get yourself caught. i could personally care less, but i'm sure you would rather not fight in the middle of the street

"she happens to fall down a lot.."

"a little girl like this, shaking and frightened without saying a word.. that doesn't seem very normal to me" midoriya argues.

"please don't impose your idea of normal on other's families"

mirio smiles tensely, "people have all different types of dispositions, after all"

"what are you doing to this girl?" midoriya asks angrily.

you sigh quietly.

chisaki sighs, "all of you heroes are so perceptive.. all right. it's an embarrassing topic.. i don't want to talk about it in the open.. could you follow me this way?"

midoriya and mirio communicate through their eyes as midoriya picks the girl up.

you all follow him into the alley.

"you see, i've been quite worried about eri recently.. no matter what i say to her, all she does is defy me"

"raising a child.. can be quite difficulty, huh?" mirio says.

"indeed. they're hard t understand, children"

you look down at his hand as it seems though he's scratching his wrist, only to lift his glove a bit, seeming as if he was about to take it off.

"especially when they must be seriously thinking about what kind of person they'll become.. what kind of person they can become"

in that same moment the girl jumped from midoriya's hands, running back to chisaki with her head down and fists clenched.

you narrow your eyes a bit.

"huh..?!"

"oh, are you done with your tantrum now?"

"er-umm.. eri..?" midoriya says quietly.

"she's always like this. i'm sorry. thanks for going out of the way to listen to my worries. i'm sorry for causing you all such burden. well then, good luck with your work" they both disappear into shadows.

"w-wait!! why.."

mirio grabs midoriya's arm, "don't chase them. did you not notice? he just showed his killer intent. that's how he got her to follow along. if we chase too far, he'll become even harder to catch. let's respect sir's orders"

words ; 998

date posted ; 12/06/22

©_behindyou_

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

85.8K 2.3K 32
Deku and (Y/N) were friends in childhood until (Y/N)'s Dad got a job in the US and her family moved at the age of five. 10 years later (Y/N) comes ba...
61.9K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
6.5K 171 17
you are bokugou childhood friend and deku's adopted sister. you had yet to find out your quirk. soon bokugou started to hurt deku. one day you had en...
1.3K 58 45
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...