Too Late (Completed)

Von ShazrinaAishah

When something unexpected happened. Boboiboy Thorn has been shot by something without others realize it. Whil... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Author Note 2
Part 9 (a)
Part 9 (b)
Part 9 (c)
Author Note 3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15 (Final)

Part 12

683 22 2
Von ShazrinaAishah

Warning!!! This chapter may have a bit violent in it.

Thorn has been sitting beside Solar as all of them gather at the cafeteria of Tapops except Fang who decided to accompany Ivan with his brother, Amato, Pian, and Maskmana.

They have been discussing Ivan's condition. Actually, they also have been there before, but their father asks them to go eat first because all of them seem to need it.

The power sphere is all in their vault room power sphere except Mechabot.

So here. They gather in the cafeteria. All of them are chatting together except Thorn.

"If I didn't make it, tell Alex I love him."

Ivan's last word makes Thorn hold his mug angrily.

"I wish I could help him. I wish I could heal him. But I..." He said in his mind.

"It will reach my limit if I do so. But I really want to save him." Thorn said in his mind sadly.

"Why? Why I can't save him?" Thorn said again.

"You can't save him is not your fault." Suddenly one voice said to him making him look up. It's Earthquake who's sitting in front of him.

"Stop that thought. You promise us right you don't want to blame yourself?" Earthquake said softly to him.

"But I really want to save Ivan. I can't let him die." Thorn whispers sadly.

"Wait, wait. What are you two talking about? What with the sudden blame?" Gopal interrupts.

"You hear his thought don't you, Earthquake?" Ask Solar who sitting beside Thorn.

"I didn't mean it. But he looks so anxious since we heard the truth about Ivan yesterday." Earthquake tells them.

"Why Earthquake suddenly can hear Thorn thought?" Ask Cyclone.

"No wait, come to think again Earthquake, you also the one who suddenly can hear Superking voice when Thorn heard him before," Cyclone asks him.

"I don't know? Because my link with Thorn maybe? I'm not sure. But I can hear him loud and clear. Although I can't reply to him until my forehead touch Thorn." Earthquake reply.

"But how? Solar is his partner right?" Ask Thunderstorm.

"Link? Come to think about it, a plant needs the earth to grow too." Ice suddenly mumbled.

"Yes. That makes sense." Blaze agreed with Ice.

"No, I think it's because Thorn believes in Earthquake more than any of us at that time. That's right, Thorn?" Solar suddenly said.

"Earthquake can hear Superking because I let him," Thorn said to all of them making all of them startled.

"Eh? But why?" Solar asks as he holds both of Thorn's shoulders.

"Because I feel safe with Earthquake." Said Thorn in tiny.

"Wait? If so, have you felt safe enough till you let him hear your thought?" Solar continue.

"Maybe? The link between is just like that." Thorn replies to him.

"But seriously I can let you guys hear me or Superking telepathy if you guys want," Thorn said making another besides Earthquake look at each other before Blaze suddenly laughed.

"This shows that Earthquake is braver than any of us." Blaze suddenly comments on that.

"Wait, what does suppose to mean?" Earthquake said.

"He is. Isn't he the one who is at least nearer to Boboiboy himself?" Ice adds completely ignores Earthquake as Cyclone nods in agreement beside him.

"I'm surprised you are not a braver one here, Thunderstorm," Solar said as he teased him while Thunderstorm just look annoyed at him.

"What did you just say? And why do you suddenly have to include me?" Thunderstorm asks angrily.

"Solar. He's not a braver one here. Thorn here is braver than him." Cyclone adds.

"Said the one who was scared of the snake and someone whose light elements were scared of the dark." Thunderstorm replies sarcastically to Cyclone.

"Blaze here is the one who's not scared of anything after all." Cyclone ignores Thunderstorm's statement on him as he pulls Blaze to his side while Solar looks ready to fight.

Blaze is just caught in the middle of their arguments as Ice already looks bored with the whole thing.

"But still I'm curious how only Earthquake can hear Thorn thought just now. You really believe in Earthquake the most?" Gopal interrupts the all Boboiboy conversation.

"It's more to link I think? Right, Thorn?" Ying replied and gained nodded from Thorn.

"Since Earthquake is one of the nature elements, he can hear me. And it's unlocked when he realizes that I'm in danger at that time." Thorn explain.

"And also because he finally looks at me too," Thorn whisper the sentence but others still could hear him.

"Thorn," Earthquake wants to persuade him but Ice suddenly interrupts him.

"But isn't me too, part of nature element? Why couldn't I hear you or Earthquake?" Ice asks in confusion.

"Because I don't want you to feel the pain that you have felt before," Thorn replied sincerely as he smile at Ice softly.

"What do you mean?" Yaya asks curiously.

"Ice has been stabbed because of me. If I let him hear Superking, I'm scared Ice will start blaming himself. I don't want Ice to feel that." Thorn explains while looking at his mug.

"But I'm okay. You don't have to feel worried about me." Ice assured Thorn.

"I think same as Earthquake, you will unlock that power too." Solar suddenly said.

"Yes. He will unlock it sooner or later. But I wish he wouldn't." Thorn said still looking at his mug.

"You should believe in me." Ice said as he feel really disappointed. He stands up from his sit and excuses himself.

"Ice!!!" Thorn tries to reach after Ice but Ice already run away from there.

"Let him. He needs to calm himself." Blaze said as he stops Thorn from chasing after Ice.

"Don't worry Thorn. Ice would be fine." Cyclone assures him. And after that, the atmosphere turns into silence.

"We have been waiting for Superking to appear for a day. But he doesn't really show up though." Blaze said after the long silence.

"Maybe he's scared?" Solar guess.

"He's just a coward." Thunderstorm comments.

"Have you heard him, Thorn?" Cyclone ask.

"Nope. I haven't heard him at all." Thorn said as he shook his head.

"I'm here, Thorn."

The sarcastic voice suddenly said making Thorn stand up in shock.

"Thorn, he's here."

Thorn's eyes widened. It's Ice's voice. Not long after, Earthquake also stands up.

"Ice could hear him don't he, Thorn?" Ask Earthquake and gain nodded from Thorn.

"Wait, what?" Solar asks back.

"Dammit!!!" Blaze said angrily and leave all of them to go to his partner.

"Blaze wait!!!" Thorn chases after Blaze.

Others try to follow but Ivan suddenly comes into their sight sitting in a wheelchair while Fang pushes it.

"Guys, he's here," Ivan said with his pale face.

"Boboiboy, go protect Thorn, Blaze, and Ice. We will report this to your father and Admiral." Yaya said.

"Yes. You guys go. We will come to you guys' aid as fast as possible." Said Ying to Earthquake.

"Roger that!!!" All of Boboiboy there said at the same time.

"I'm gonna go with you guys," Gopal said.

"Me too. Let me go to my father..." Ivan tries hard to finish his sentence.

"Let's go then." Thunderstorm said.

.
.
.

"I shouldn't leave Ice alone." Blaze keeps on blaming himself.

"Blaze, it's not your fault. We will save Ice." Thorn persuades as they two keep on running together.

"But just like you said, him hearing the telepathy power is quite dangerous. Ice gonna believe whatever Superking tries to say to him." Blaze said in worry.

"If something happens to Ice again, I'm not gonna forgive myself." Blaze adds.

"This all begins with me. It's technically my fault so don't blame yourself alright?" Thorn said softly.

"How soft you are, Thorn?" Another voice interrupts them. It's Superking who said that.

"Run, Thorn!!! Run!!" Ice tries hard to say as Alvin does head locked him.

"LET ICE GO!!!!" Blaze growl at both of them.

"Give me that innocent self of yours or I will make him disappear too. He hasn't experienced it once doesn't he?" Superking threatened them with Ice making Blaze clench both of his fists.

"I will never give him to you!!!" Blaze shout.

"Okay then, Alvin!!!" Superking commands and Alvin tightens his arm around Ice's neck.

"Ice!!!" Shout both Blaze and Thorn in panic.

"I will follow you. Don't hurt Ice." Thorn moves forward.

"Please don't hurt him. I'm begging you." Thorn said sadly.

"Thorn." Ice whisper sadly. He tries to free him but Alvin still holds him tight.

"Please let Ice go. All you want is me." Thorn is already on his knees.

"I will do anything you want. Just please don't hurt Ice or any of my other self again." Thorn said while tears already falling on his cheeks.

"Hahaha. Nice one here. You love your other self." Superking said while clapping his hand.

"Then." He stops.

"Alvin got both of them too. We need them to achieve our goal." Superking said while smirking.

"On it!!!" Alvin said.

"Thorn, run!!!" Ice shout but then he turns into silence when Alvin uses electric shock to make him faint.

"YOU!!!" Blaze said angrily and try to save Ice but Alvin is good at combat too. He could read Blaze's movement so Blaze was too defeated in his arm. Now, both Blaze and Ice are unconscious but Thorn couldn't do anything.

"Leave with us. Or you will see we do worse not only to this two but another four. Isn't you bait yourself too?" Superking said arrogantly.

"This is the consequences. You think we don't know that you plan with your father that once I come here you will admit yourself to me but only for me to get caught." Superking told him.

"Ivan tell you?" Thorn believes in Ivan's start to waver.

"What do you think?" Superking said making Thorn clench his fist.

"You forgot I could read your mind? In this panic state, you wouldn't able to hide it." Superking said as he notice Thorn's anger.

"Do you want to follow me quietly or we will drag everyone?" Superking said as he pull out the same blade that stab Ice before in front of unconscious Blaze and Ice making Thorn's eyes widen.

"Thorn, where are you?" Thorn hears Earthquake's voice.

"Don't come Earthquake. Don't come." Thorn warns in his mind.

"You tell your other self, don't you?" Superking eyes sharpened as he now put the blade on Blaze's nape

"I will cut all communication. Just...dont hurt them." Thorn almost got a panic attack about that.

"Alright then. Now, follow us." Superking said as he hold Thorn using his right hand while Alvin hold both Blaze and Ice on his shoulder.

"STOP IT!!!!" Someone's voice interrupts. It's Ivan. That makes Thorn feel guilty doubt, Ivan, before.

"Alvin!!!" Said Superking to Alvin who just nodded his head as he understands his father's instruction. Alvin is already in front of Ivan who's sitting in a wheelchair before he pushes his brother making Ivan fall from the wheelchair.

"Ivan!!!!" Thorn's eyes widened again.

"Earthquake, this way." Thorn hears Fang's voice but without him realize, he is already in the Superking spaceship while another four desperately try to reach him who can't look at them.

"THORN!!!!"

"BLAZE!!!"

"ICE!!!!"

Thorn could hear their desperate voice but the spaceship was already far and there is nothing Thorn could do.

"I'm sorry." He whispered while letting a single tear fall on his cheek before wiping it.

Sure he wants Superking to catch him, but not this way. Even if Blaze wants to follow him, he can't let him. But now, he brings Blaze to this mess. Not only Blaze but Ice too.

"I will do anything. Just don't hurt Blaze and Ice." Thorn said as he hide his expression behind his bang.

.
.
.

"Why? Why can't we find them?" Thunderstorm said as he already tried to search everywhere but failed.

"Earthquake, try to telepathy with Thorn or Ice. You can do that right?" Ask Cyclone as he tries to remain calm.

"I will try." Earthquake said.

"Thorn, where are you?" Earthquake try. He smiles widely as he successfully contacts Thorn through telepathy.

"Don't come Earthquake. Don't come." Thorn warns him making his smile disappear.

"What do you mean?" But he can't hear Thorn's voice anymore.

"Wait, Thorn!!!" Earthquake knows the telepathy got cut. Superking threatened him.

"Thorn? Thorn?? THORN???" He tries again but failed.

"What happens Earthquake?" Thunderstorm ask.

"He threatened Thorn with Blaze and Ice." Earthquake said but they can't further the conversation as Solar watch beeped.

"Solar, go to this site. Ivan finally found a trace of his father..." Fang said as he contact Solar using the watch.

"Roger that.." Solar can't finish his sentence he got interrupted by Fang's scream.

"Ivan!!!" Solar could hear Fang's panicked voice.

"What happened, Fang?" Gopal asks.

"They attack Ivan to pass by. Thorn is with them along with unconscious Blaze and Ice. Faster everyone." Fang said and end the call.

Not long after four of them arrived with Gopal. There Fang trying to wake Ivan up.

"They only ahead guys. At the emergency door." Fang said.

"You guys go. I'm gonna help Fang with Ivan." Gopal said.

"We count on you guys." Cyclone said as Earthquake, Thunderstorm, and Solar already ahead.

But four of them are too late. Thorn, Blaze, and Ice went along with the Superking spaceship.

"THORN!!!!"

"BLAZE!!!"

"ICE!!!!"

Four of them shout together. Earthquake is the loudest.

.
.
.

Blaze slowly open his eyes.

"Damn. I can't believe I fainted just because of that stupid electric shock. I'm alright with Petir's electric shock before. Why?" He said.

"Maybe because Petir went easy to you?" Blaze could hear Ice's groggy voice.

"Ice!!!" Blaze shouted in happiness.

"Shut up. My head hurt." Ice replies to him.

"Sorry." Blaze replies.

"Can you sit Ice? I think they tie us up together." Blaze asks.

"Maybe? Let's try to sit." Ice said. And with that, they were both successful in sitting down on the floor.

"Look like we are in prison." Ice said as he start to feel awake and looked at his surroundings.

"Can you bear with my power, Ice? I'm gonna burn these ropes." Blaze said.

"Just do it." Ice reply.

"Two sleeping beauties finally wake up?" Another voice interrupts them. It's Alvin.

"Hahaha. Try to use your power? Here!!" Alvin shows them the power watch.

"Sadly I can't use this power watch though. Seem like the watches was already chosen their owner." Said Alvin again.

"Nevermind then. Let's go." Alvin said while opening the prison and forcefully pulling Blaze and Ice up to follow them.

.
.
.

Thorn has been healing Alex who's been in a coma for almost five hours. But Alex doesn't show any sign to wake up.

Thorn already feels so weak. He almost burns all his energy but Superking keeps on pushing him to his limit. His forehead also starts to sweat.

BAM!!!

Thorn look up when hear the sound. There, Blaze and Ais got put push by Alvin. That made Thorn's eyes widen.

"You promise you wouldn't bring them here," Thorn said as he made the deal with Superking before to not include Blaze and Ice in this.

"You broke your promise," Thorn said in shock.

"Kid, do you think someone like me will keep my promise?" Ask Superking as he grips Thorn's hair.

"Who do you think you are for me to keep my promise?" Superking said. Thorn's eyes widened when he heard Blaze and Ice shout in pain as Alvin beat them.

"STOP!!!! Don't hurt them." Thorn is crying again. Hearing Thorn's voice makes Blaze and Ice try to search for Thorn. So, Alvin 'kindly' pulls them to face Thorn's direction.

"THORN!!!" Both Blaze and Ice shouted happily and saw Thorn. But their smile falls when notice Thorn's face as white as sheet.

"I will heal Alex. Don't hurt them anymore." Thorn whispers weakly as he continues using his healing power on Alex.

"Keep going. Heal my son. Or I will kill two of them." Superking threatened although Thorn was at the edge of collapsing. Healing someone who's really sick really makes him drained.

"Thorn, stop it. You don't need to sacrifice yourself again." Blaze shout.

"Yes. Stop it. Or you will die again." Ice adds also shouting.

"Shut up." Superking hit both Blaze and Ice.

"I will do it. Stop hitting them." Thorn said on verge of crying. He wishes he was strong because he hates it when Superking uses Blaze and Ice on him and even broke his promise.

"That's nice of you," Superking said as he enjoy torturing Thorn.

Alex's eyes start to move. He takes a deep breath and his face even shows its color. That makes Thorn stop and on his knees.

"Boss, Alex's condition start to stabilize," Alvin announced as Thorn stopped. He is on verge of passing out.

"Alvin, throw him away. He's not needed anymore." Superking said.

"Wait, don't!!!" Blaze said in horror.

Alvin starts dragging half-awake Thorn and leaves Blaze and Ice with Superking and unconscious Alex.

"Thorn!!" Ice desperately shouts.

"Throw him, now!!" Superking instructs Alvin who immediately throws Thorn out of the spaceship.

"THORN!!!" Both Blaze and Ice shout in horror. With that, Alvin close the spaceship door.

.
.
.

"Second time of me dying?" Thorn mumbled and close his eyes as he fell through the air. If only Cyclone was here.

"No, you wouldn't." Another voice interrupts.

"Naturebot?" He opens his eyes weakly.

"How come you are here?" Thorn asks in tired.

"I sneak myself while they were threatening you with Blaze and Ice before," Naturebot said softly.

"I guess, this is the last goodbye." Thorn accepts his fate. But he feel sad because he didn't have enough time to say goodbye to others.

"Yes. It's my last goodbye to you." Naturebot said and that make Thorn's eyes widen.

"Even you're from the same person, your other self, your master loves you so much." Naturebot suddenly said and his body start to glow.

"I can't separate that from you, Thorn." He continues.

"Live well, alright? I love you." Naturebot said the glowing become more bright.

"Naturebot!!!!" Thorn shouts desperately.

As Naturebot slowly gives him energy to Thorn, he slowly turns into a petal although he's a power sphere.

"Please be happy, Thorn." Naturebot smile at him for the last time while Thorn's eyes widened.

Thorn is crying. He doesn't know why he's crying too much lately. Although he could feel the tiredness going away, he still feel tired.

"Naturebot." Thorn chokes.

As Thorn is falling from the sky, suddenly someone saves him from harsh land on the ground.

"We finally meet, Thorn." Said the new person who has yellow hair and blue eyes.

"Naturebot died. He died." Thorn keeps on repeating the same sentence again and again since he lands on the ground.

"Naturebot died." Thorn is sobbing hard.

"It's all because of me." He adds.

"No, it's not. It's not your fault, Thorn." Said the new person while patting Thorn's head.

"Come with me." He said as he offer his hand for Thorn to reach for it making Thorn finally look up with his swollen eyes.

"Who are you?" He asks him in tired.

"I'm William!"

To be continued...

Author note:

Finally!!! I'm done with a new chapter. 🤧🤧🤧 Hope you guys like it. Thank you for the votes, the comments, and to the ones who make it to your guys' reading list. I really appreciate it. I guess this story almost ends. Maybe another two or three or four chapters left? So, see guys again in the next chapters. Have a nice day. ☺☺☺

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

39.3K 2K 18
they're gone what am I suppose to do we failed I failed solar lost everything and everyone, tapos has been destroyed, power sphera's has been scatte...
650K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
75K 932 4
milk and honey, poems by rupiss rawr "i went crazy for him, but he did not go stupid for me."
53.8K 2K 42
My very own fanfiction takes place after BoBoiBoy movie 2 and BoBoiBoy galaxy season 2 (even though it has not completed yet, as this is not canon f...