from Academy to Anbu by theri...

Da Tanjastorm

read the story if you want to and not my original work. I just like the story and wanted an easier access to... Altro

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 10

206 11 0
Da Tanjastorm

Jinchuuriki training area, two days later…

Naruto lay on the earth, wood binds covering him while he panted. Skin was slowly re growing as even the fifteen seconds in the four tails equated to his outer skin burning off.

"Four tails is obviously too much for now. We'll go slow then and build up from the bottom until we figure out why four tails had that violent of a reaction." Tenzo said from his sitting position. Jiraiya was off to the side. Naruto nodded in agreement, but the sage frowned.

"He could control that much with practice!" Jiraiya claimed. It was his idea to make Naruto ask Kurama for more chakra than the one and a half tails he could use at any time without problems. The result? A mini-kyubi Naruto letting off a primal roar and almost ripping Tenzo's throat out.

Why can't I control four tails? He asked Kurama. The fox grunted.

You haven't passed the next stage. Until then three tails will be your max.

What's the next stage?

I won't tell you at this point. Kurama growled. Naruto scowled.

Why not?

You're not ready and you're most definitely not worthy.

What do I have to do then?

…I'm not sure. Now leave me alone, human. Naruto winced at that slightly; when Kurama went to 'human' he was on his breaking point; only 'flesh bag' or 'damn human' were worse. Deciding to let the fox cool from whatever had him in a bad mood Naruto turned towards his bickering teachers.

"And I say that if I loosen the seal he'd be able to use more tails without the back lash!"

"No. To do so would be foolish; Naruto is my responsibility and the Hokage wouldn't approve of messing with the seal." Tenzo barked back.

"He should force the power and will it to him- not succumb to its rage. It's not the seal that's at fault but his resolve I'd say."

"What would you know? Kushina-sama only accessed a tail's worth of chakra in the most dire of circumstances and Konoha has never trained another Jinchuuriki. Our spies are digging on any information of how Kumo does it but until then we proceed with caution."

"Listen, boy, I'm a seal master so it would be fine"

"And I'm his captain who says no"

"Well I'm his godfather"

"Hardly- his family is his squad, not a man who abandoned him!" Silence rang out from that last statement. Jiraiya looked as if he was struck while Tenzo fumed at the man's audacity to suggest tampering with the most complex seal in existence. Naruto takes the silence as his chance to speak.

"Kurama says I have to pass the next stage, what ever that means."

"And? What is this 'next stage?" Tenzo prompted.

"He won't say- I'm not worthy yet or something."

"Sigh, three tails in control is still impressive- you're almost as fast as Guy with his weights on using three tails. Four was blinding though I couldn't gage it. Take the rest of the day to rest, tomorrow we'll start refining your control of the tails." Naruto nodded then turned to his sort of teacher in pity; the man was trying, he knew it, its just he kept failing spectacularly.

"Hey, Jiraiya-sama, want to get something to eat?" He asked. Jiraiya looked up hopefully then grinned.

"Of course, gaki! fish, my treat!" He slings the blonde over his right shoulder. Naruto groaned as his torn muscles and patched skin howl.

"First though, let's pick up Angel from the apartment." Naruto said.

"hmph, okay, but I'm only paying for you two."

In the end Naruto's familiars join in as well. Hisoka sat lazily, inhaling mass quantities of salmon while Akira chatted with a still bandaged Angel.

"I'm telling you, by the time we're through you'll be the strongest hell cat alive!" Akira assured the young feline. Angel looked down at her casted leg.

"I was so weak- I couldn't do more than take out a few bugs while Naruto was left to take care of the queen by himself." Ever since she had woken up and discovered her partner had been left alone, the cat couldn't stand herself and her weakness.

"I agree- you are weak." Angel sputtered at this, and everyone else but Hisoka had dropped jaws. "But that's why I'm here. You're looking at the number one assassin panther in my generation; with me by your side you'll be kicking ass and taking names. Trust me." Hisoka rolled his eyes at this but continued to eat. The kitten would learn…or die trying. "Hey though, why are you with Naruto now? I mean, hell cats don't normally venture into the human world until they're five or six years old or older; you're only two." Naruto perked his ears at this: he'd tried fishing information from Angel about her past but aside from an occasional comparison of customs he'd yet to uncover a smidgen about his partner. Angel shifted.

"I…it's in the past. Let's just say Konoha is my first home and leave it at that." Panther and Tiger share a look.

"Sure thing. Forget I asked. Now tell me: boxers or briefs?" The one eighty has Jiraiya letting out a boisterous laugh while Naruto gaped.

"Naruto? Oh, he wears" Naruto covers Angel's mouth.

"Keep quiet and we eat sushi tomorrow- deal?" Angel nods fast in glee. "Akira, why do you want to know that anyway?"

"Oh, the clan just wants a complete profile on our summoners for the history books." She says off handily.

"And my underwear is important enough for the historical records?"

"Oh yes; the toads parade around everything about their summoners so we want to do the same next clans convention." Naruto sweat dropped and Jiraiya interrupted.

"Clans convention?"

"Huh? You didn't know?" Akira asks in disbelief. Even Naruto looked a bit surprised; he was told about the clans convention before he returned. "Well, it's basically where all the different clans that are allied together meet once a year to discuss treaties, world news, and generally brag about whose summoner is the best. So far the blasted toads win because of you, but no more! When we announce we have Naruto as our summoner, all will bow before our greatness!" She cackled slightly. Naruto cleared his throat.

"Jiraiya-sama can kill me with a single finger, Akira- I think I can't make them 'bow before you' yet." Jiraiya nodded along. No way his godson could one up him yet!

"Details, details. Within a couple of years you'll be the next sanin, and people will gossip not of toads, slugs, or snakes, but of Tigers and Panthers!"

Naruto shook his head and let it go as he popped another fish in his mouth.

"Kaka-nii!" Angel suddenly exclaimed. Kakashi popped in and batted the cat away, who was caught by a glaring Naruto.

"Sempai, she's injured!" He admonished. Kakashi waved his hand.

"Maa, my hand must have slipped. I hear you defeated a queen wasp spider. Oh, did you adopt more cats?" The masked jonin asked tightly.

"Nope" Kakashi relaxed. "They're my summons! Kakashi-sempai, meet Akira the panther and Hisoka the tiger."

Kakashi dropped his book.

"B-but I wanted you to sign the dog contract." He whispered.

"Heh, well I was going to sign the toads actually, but Akira kind of threatened me to become the first summoner of the joint clan." Kakashi turned his lone eye and glared at the panther.

"You- you stole my chance at a mini me!" He pointed an accusatory finger at her. Akira smirked.

"And if I did? Whatcha gonna do tough guy?" She taunted.

"I'll show you tough, what kind of panther is a pipsqueak?"

"Oh? I'll have you know my 'pipsqueak' status is a family trait! My grandfather was famous for it and his techniques. You wanna fight?"
"Name a time and place"

"Guys, can't we just get along?" Naruto begged. When they ignored him he banged his masked face on the table. Jiraiya had taken this opportunity to slip out, leaving the bill next to Naruto. Both him and Angel eyed the bill with distaste. "Bastard. Let's see how he likes his favorite peeping spot location told to Kurenai-san." Cat and boy smirked at that thought.

"Hmph, training ground seven: felines verses canines!" Akira announced. "Come Naruto: let's go represent the clan!"

"Be there in half an hour." Kakashi agreed. Naruto groaned and Akira grew a tick mark.

"Oi! You come willingly or I'll show you the true meaning of pain."

Somewhere in Rain, a certain Uzumaki Rinnegan user sneezed.

"No need. I'll just lose though; Kakashi-sempai outclasses me." He pointed out as they made their way towards the designated place for their little war. Angel relaxed in his arms and would be sitting out for the fight. On their way they run into Hikaru.

"Chibi-kohai! Kakashi-sempai is FINALLY back! I'm free, free as a bird" Hikaru cried. "Let's go celebrate with sake and women."

"One, I'm too young for that stuff"

"You're legally an adult"

"Who is technically on call and must stay sober, and I have a 'spar' with Kakashi-sempai in a few minutes. It's cats verses dogs."

"And where is this 'spar?"
"Training ground seven…why?" He asked but his older teammate was off in a shunshin. "Right. Nice talking to you too."

Minutes later, training ground seven…

Naruto was a bit shocked when he entered the training grounds to find not only Kakashi stretching but at least fifty jonin and ANBU around with Hikaru taking bets. Even the Hokage was slipping some money while Jiraiya stood in the middle.

"Excellent: witnesses to document his defeat" Akira says from atop Hisoka. The tiger didn't show an ounce of enthusiasm for the fight but then again Naruto suspected a lifetime supply of tuna wouldn't break the façade much. The clearing goes silent moments later. Dragon appears next to Naruto and takes Angel.

"Win or you're on Konohamaru duty for a month" Dragon threatened. Naruto gulped. Deciding then and there to get serious he motioned for the referee. Jiraiya steps forth and avoids Naruto's gaze. If he'd look, he'd have seen the mischievous glint though as the blonde was looking forward to his revenge.

"This will be an all out spar, anything but killing and maiming- and no kyubi chakra or Sharingan. The fight continues until one of the summoners are unable to fight or surrenders. Ready?" Kakashi nods and pulls out a book in a bored fashion while Naruto stays still with multiple kunai in hand. "Fight!"

The fighters shunshin further apart while Naruto throws the normal kunai near Kakashi using wind chakra to lengthen their range. They land around in what looks like a miss.

"Summoning jutsu!" Were the twin phrases, Naruto pumping as much chakra as he could outside of calling the bosses, and Kakashi getting his usual pack out. When the smoke settles Kakashi's dogs are growling and ready for battle and Pakkun showed none of his usual easiness. Naruto meanwhile was in the middle of about ten panthers of various sizes and five tigers taller than his chin.

"The favorite to win is Kakashi-sempai, Dragon-sama" Hikaru comments from the sidelines. Dragon eyes his Hyuga subordinate.

"True, but Mouse will win, and thus make me a killing." Hikaru didn't bother to argue, just silently contemplated all the money he was going to make when his kohai lost: even Hikaru didn't stand a chance. Then again, as he saw Naruto among the mass of felines he couldn't shake the feeling his judgement could be wrong.

"Naruto, why have you summoned the my entire joint assassination force before training with us like planned? Isn't my granddaughter enough?" Habiki questioned as he was in the middle of paperwork when he felt the pull.

"My apologies, Habiki-sama, but Akira wants us to beat Kakashi-sempai and his dog summons. I don't stand a chance alone." Naruto explained. Habiki turned his gaze to the jonin and his dogs.

"Very well; listen up everycat! Let's show those mutts whose boss" all the assembled felines crouch down and his. He whispers the plan to Naruto and the others before raising his voice. "Now…attack!" Immediately three of the smaller panthers get in a triangle formation at the center and cast a genjutsu, the others darting forward in an interlocking pattern, weaving through the dogs that sprung in a diamond formation. Naruto makes thirty clones who jump towards Kakashi.

"Maa, Naruto: I thought I taught you better than to jump in so quickly." He mocks while thumbing through his book. With a single hand he dispatches the clones with deadly ease, barely paying attention to the boy. One clone began throwing kunai, which Kakashi flung away while others landed near his feet. "You'll have to try harder, I am a jonin after all."

Suddenly Kakashi wasn't so confident when three of the kunai strewn around randomly poofed to become three of the tigers.

"Shit! Why do they know the kawarimi?" He grumbled and whipped through hand signs. "Fire style: fire dragon jutsu" and a dragon of flames rises up and roars, before it hits the tigers dead on. "Naruto's going to kill me! I killed his summons I thought they'd dodge" Kakashi freaked as he saw the three burnt to a crisp. He felt reality warp though and the tigers became nothing more than whisps of air, with Naruto clones where all the kunai were- though Kakashi realized they must have been henges. Even his dogs were tied up with wire from the tigers and several panthers. This wouldn't have been a problem except his panther familiar, Akira, clutched his precious pre released Icha Icha from a safe distance with explosive notes attached. The real Naruto stood next with a familiar hand sign poised.

"Give up, Kakashi-sempai, or your signed copy goes boom and you'll have wait a month for the actual book to come out as Jiraiya-sama gave out the others." The blonde taunted. Kakashi instantly dropped.

"I concede! Give me back my precious!" He demanded as the other ANBU and jonin sweat dropped.

"Winner: Naruto and felines." Jiraiya announced. "Now give back his literature!" The clearing was silent that Naruto, a rookie, was able to beat the copy ninja- no matter how underhanded.

"Sure thing. Check your pouch." Naruto suggested as the book disappeared in smoke. Kakashi gaped as he reached inside and did indeed feel his precious safely on his person.

"You- you tricked me!" He pointed a shaking finger at Naruto, who just gave a victory sign.

"Why of course. I am a ninja. You were so cocky that you didn't notice the three cats that hung back to hit you with a genjutsu that first made you not notice your dogs, and a second one that led you to believe my tigers were attacking. The kunai I threw were a mixture of real and henged shadow clones to throw you off and let down your guard: it worked, as I won! I couldn't knock you out but threatening you into submission? That, I can do." Kakashi hugged his book before leaving in an embarrassed manner, glad that Guy wasn't there.

"Tell me we have that on tape?!" Hikaru announced after the copy ninja left. Anko held a video camera high into air.

"Every last second." Sniggers were heard throughout the crowd. "Now pay up, Hikaru. I bet on Kakashi losing so where's my money?" It was then most ninja realized they'd lost a fair amount of cash, all except Dragon, the Hokage, Anko, and Genma. Tenzo, standing off to the side, shook his head as they reacted with various degrees of melancholy. Genma snorts at his fellows.

"Didn't you guys learn? Never bet against Naruto: it won't end well."

"Yeah, but he was going against Sharingan freaking Kakashi- how were we supposed to know he'd try something like that?!" One random jonin cried indiginently. Naruto, who had just finished bowing and thanking his summons, walked over.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because I was a master at pranks and my traps are top notch?" Naruto asked. Shaking his head at the stupidity of them betting on a spar- even more so was Akira's insistence on winning- he takes Angel from Dragon, who was holding a sack of money.

"Excellent Mouse- I won't have to give you Konohamaru duty for a month" He praised. Naruto relaxed. "Unfortunately, I don't have a punching bag tonight for my workout and you just proved you can take on Kakashi. Let's go."

"W-what?! No fair! It was luck I won and I just got through training with my captain!" Naruto begged, only for Dragon to wag his finger.

"Oh? What's this? You volunteer to spar with me every night this week? How kind of you Mouse." Naruto got the message and shut up, the other ANBU in various degrees of vindictive pleasure after losing money. "Then let's go- bruises won't form themselves."
Meanwhile a certain sanin was in the dog house as he and Tenzo were giving reports to the Hokage in his office.

"Jiraiya, I know you're worried about this 'Akatsuki' group but messing with the seal isn't the answer." Sarutobi chided, though he himself was tempted to allow it: Konoha had dark days ahead and a fully trained Jinchuuriki would act as an effective war changer and deterrent, even if most his time would be spent with his ANBU squad. However messing with a seal not even Jiraiya understood fully would be foolish: best to wait and see what Naruto and Kurama would agree on while mastering his current output. "Tenzo, you and Jiraiya will continue Naruto's Jinchuuriki training like planned, while the Kumo spy attempts to find out from the Hachibi Jinchuuriki about his training. So far he just let slip something about 'beating your darkness' but nothing specific. With any luck I'll be able to neg"

"Yes, Sensei/Hokage-sama" the duo bowed together and left, leaving Sarutobi to his thoughts. He felt a familiar prescence, and a man he both trusted and didn't trust hobbled through his door.

"Danzo, right on time; what's your update?" The one eyed mummy looked grave as he sat down.

"Orochimaru has agreed to 'give' me the Hokage seat if I agree to pass on council and war intel while holding Root back during the invasion. It is as we feared: Suna and Oto are now official allies and will be striking the third stage with their Jinchuuriki. I suggest we assassinate the boy now and"

"No. If Konoha struck first beyond what we're doing and gets caught, we'll be unable to call on new allies- Kumo is meeting with me next week to discuss an alliance against this Suna Oto plan, but I doubt they'd risk it if they caught a whiff of murdering a Jinchuuriki before Suna betrays us officially." Sarutobi sighed at his old rival's disappointed look, and decided to give him some good news. "On the bright side, however, I am assigning ANBU to take out Suna's next shipment of weapons and bring them to us. They rely on the Land of Birds for their kunai and shuriken of all sizes. Sources claim next week they'll be sending the normal C rank to escort the caravan."

"If Konoha steals their supplies, it will hinder them for the exams"

"And give Konoha the needed boost, yes. No survivors will be left either. Since they're preparing for a war their shipment is larger than normal, enough to outfit most our shinobi."

"And they say you're going soft, Hiruzen. Tell me, though, is it true Iwa is sending three teams?" Danzo asked. It would not end in their favor if Onoki was able to watch the finals.

"Yes, unfortunately. I abhor having to rely on your Root that I ordered disbanded, but I must ask: do you have any Root teams capable of preventing Iwa from advancing past the second round?" Danzo looked shocked at the blatent request but nodded.

"I'll have six teams ready; will they also be able to take out the Kiri team that is coming?"

"…Yes. I want only Konoha, Oto, and Suna in the finals- having the two enemy Kage where I can monitor them will give us a better chance."

"Very well then. Here is a mission for Kabuto that will allow him to 'overhear' the chunin patrol schedule for the exams- not that we won't alter it, of course."

"Sigh, thank you old friend. But even if we know everything about my old student's schemes, these old bones might not be able to weather the storms ahead." Danzo said nothing and got up, leaving without a glance back.

You're right old monkey; we're both frail, but I won't let Konoha remain weak like it has. After you're gone, the great tree will rise from the ashes. Plans of his betrayal towards both his allies in mind, the war hawk made his way home.

However, Sarutobi was not blind, and knew his rival all too well. Danzo, one way or another you will die after Orochimaru is taken care of. I only hope I can be the one to do it. It's the least I can do after my failures. The Hokage took another drag on his pipe and gazed at a certain seal carved on his desk, praying he'd be able to activate it before he died.

With Kabuto…

Kabuto Yakushi hadn't survived as a spy for so long without picking up the snippets of intelligence from conversations. That's why on this routine hospital supply run the traitor was careful to channel chakra to his ears at all times as he passed groups of chunin.

Ah, chunin, the village's gossip corps. They were known to spread every shred of intelligence amongst their ranks without thinking and were known to let the tounge slip while Kabuto was in hearing range.

"And to switch the guard rotations? Wasn't the zig-zag pattern bad enough?"

"I know, man. Now I have to memorize the figure eight pattern. Damn chunin exams, why do we have switch it up for the foreigners?"

Kabuto smirked and continued on his way. Stupid chunin, now he knew what to ask Danzo- or better yet just break into the chunin archives. No wonder his master wasn't afraid of Konoha finding out.

The 'chunin' disappeared around the corner before puffing away, revealing two ANBU agents silently congratulating themselves on their way back to HQ.

Next morning, Naruto's apartment…

Naruto grumbled and winced at his stiff muscles while stumbling to his door that rung at five in the morning.

If something's not on fire my intruder is dead. Opening the door with a kunai in hand- ninja are paranoid after all- Naruto blinked at his visitor.

"Ferret-sempai, what a surprise." He said blandly. Ferret was a honey colored male in his late twenties, known to be a stuck up and rarely gave Naruto two glances. To see the masked man shifting uncomfortably in his door way just didn't sit well with him. Okay, who died?

"Mouse, I have a favor to ask." Naruto eyed him and let the man in, activating his newly installed privacy seals two point o, his last line of defense against Guy's late night shower operas. The bushy browed man had no sense of key or tone.

"At five in the morning?"

"Yes. It's about my long term mission with the Kurama girl. I was tasked with a mission that requires my use of speed and genjutsu. Dragon-sama told me you were village bound for a few more weeks so babysitting a brat shouldn't be a problem. I'll only be gone a week." Naruto mentally cursed his commander but on the outside just nodded.

"I take it I'm to spend the week at the location? Who else is on the detail?" Ferret visibly relaxed at his willingness.

"Two medic-nin. The girl stays in her room most of the days, and I usually am able to train during her daily medical check ups. Dragon-sama wanted you to have this scroll with the specifics." Naruto accepted the red mission scroll and waved his sempai away. In an annoying swirl of leaves the older ANBU was gone. Damn, why doesn't more ninja learn to use shunshin without tells?!

Reading the scroll had him snort. So the girl can't use chakra they claim? And she's too sick to run off. Wow, what a boring job. At least Jiraiya-sama and Tenzo will be stopping by to help me channel Kurama's chakra to single parts of my body. Hey, Kurama! The girl we're guarding shares your name.

Whatever, leave me be.

Eh? What's got you grumpy?

Hmph. Why couldn't he be like father? He's like every other human, filled with darkness. He's unworthy of more power. Kurama closed the connection. He was wrong to get his hopes up, if Naruto's inability to conquer four tails was any indication. No human is without darkness, not since father.

Sighing at his tentative friend's mood Naruto gathered up his gear and overnight supplies. Angel was still sleeping when the blonde sealed up his fuinjutsu scrolls- he still had fifty prisoner scrolls to make.

"Hey, Angel. Time to get up, we have a mission." He prodded his partner who just rolled over.

"Go away Naruto. Stupid mission, I can't walk far yet."

"It's for a week and we'll work on genjutsu." She still didn't move. "If you don't come I'll let Hikaru watch you again." That got the cat up and she was already clambering up his leg. With a laugh Naruto picked up his partner, locking his apartment up tight for the week and leaving Hikaru a note to feed his plant and eat his food. If only he knew how to make a cold storage seal for food.

"Where are we going?" The cat asked as Naruto combined shunshin and bursts of speed to make their way towards the mountains. He smirked under his mask. Angel was so curious once she woke up.

"Just a private home of a member of the Kurama clan." Angel started drooling.

"As in the genjutsu clan?"

"Yes but her powers are supposedly sealed so don't bug her about it-okay?" He hardened his voice a bit to get his point across. Angel puffed her cheeks and settled on his shoulders.

"Got it. Did you bring my tuna salad cans?"

"All fifty of them" Naruto assured her. She preened.

"Good."

At the Kurama place, an hour later…

"We weren't expecting you for at least another hour or two. I'm Dante and this is Reo." One of the medic-nin greeted from the house's front room. His fellow ninja Reo bowed, looking exactly like his associate but with brown eyes while Dante had black eyes.

"Oh, sorry, but I'm just quick I guess. I'm Mouse and this is Angel." Naruto rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. Dante eyed him.

"It's been awhile since I was in the village. I didn't know there was an ANBU so short or…young."

"I'm perfectly able to guard Yakumo Kurama, I assure you" Naruto spoke stiffly. Dante blushed in embarrassment.

"Excuse my rudeness, I'm sure you're more than strong enough. Anyway let me introduce you to Yakumo; she's in her room."

Upstairs Dante knocked on a door with various seals that would let them know who entered and who left. Not hearing a reply Dante looked apologetic before entering, Naruto close on his heels. Inside was a girl around Naruto's age painting a picture of Kurenai Yuhi with light going through her chest. Slightly uneased he pushed on as he heard his name.

"And Mouse with his ninja cat will be taking Ferret's place for the week. Yakumo-chan, look at people when they're talking to you please." Yakumo scoffed but complied. She eyed Naruto who was shorter than her.

"He doesn't look like much. Whatever, another warden in my prison."

"Yakumo-chan, I assure you he's not a warden. We're here for your own good. Now, why not come outside your room for breakfast?"

"No thanks" was her curt reply.

"I'll start making rounds" Naruto told Dante, whom he pitied. The medic looked embarrassed at the first meeting and nodded. "Angel, stay with Yakumo-san and let me know if anything happens." Angel sneers but lets Naruto set her down on a pillow.

"Um, if you'd like I could help heal her leg some more" Dante offered. Naruto grinned beneath his mask.

"That would be appreciated. Angel, behave." The hell cat wrinkled her nose again.

"Fine, N- Mouse."

Walking outside to create a patrol route for him and his clones Naruto hid his amusement when his chakra laced ears heard Angel's failed attempts to start a conversation.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.7K 51 14
None of the arts and covers are mine only the story belongs to me, requests will be accepted English isn't my first language so there might be gramma...
2.7K 35 15
Im a bad writer so apologies in advance Slow updates Based after chapter 9
107K 3.9K 34
Kakashi x Reader You suddenly find yourself stuck in "Naruto's" world without knowing why, and were taken in by the Leaf village as one of the infamo...
3.2K 60 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...