Imperfectly Imperfect ✔

由 Dharani17

Story of Two Identical Twin Sisters and their Love 😍 RagSan ❤️ MisHaan ❤️ 更多

II-1
II-2
II-3
II-4
II-5
II-6
II-7
II-8
II-9
II-10
II-11
II-13
II-14
II-15
II-16
II-17
II-18
II-19
II-20
II-21
II-22
II-23
II-24
II-Last

II-12

335 44 6
由 Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 31.05.2022

***

Ragini looked at both MisHaan who are in deep thoughts. Everybody in the house are disturbed since the time Sanskar went. Her parents and her favourite Uncle and Aunty are also silent and in deep thoughts. Everybody are analysing the situation in their own way. She sighed and moved towards MisHaan.

"Mish, Ru I am hungry!" Ragini spoke trying to gain their attention.

Both looked at Ragini.

"Mumma already made lunch. Go have it." Mishti spoke looking away from her.

Ragini moved back from there silently. She didn't feel to talk after seeing the way Mishti spoke to her. Since everything is happening because of her she thought to change the atmosphere a bit but seeing Mishti's mood she left from there. She silently sat in the study room with a book in front of her staring at it. Her phone rang exactly at that time. She looked at the Id and took the video call.

"Hmm!" she hummed.

"It's okay! Things will get fine soon. Go have something and make everybody eat too." He spoke from the other side.

"Mish!" Ragini spoke and her eyes turned teary and her voice chocked.

"Hey Miss. Glasses! Mishti can't be upset with you for a long time. Give her time. Everything will be fine." Sanskar tried to explain her.

But she is crying vigorously. Sanskar felt helpless and tried telling her some soothing words.

"That wasn't needed Mish!" Ruhaan huffed as Ragini left the room.

"It wasn't intentionally Ru! My head is bursting in pain. I am not able to understand what to do. It's about her safety. I am scared and worried!" Mishti spoke holding her head.

Ruhaan sighed. He is also in the same position. He took Mishti into his embrace and caressed her hair. She held his shirt tight trying to calm herself.

"Well I am thinking something!" Ruhaan spoke.

"What is it?" Mishti asked.

"Let's observe him when he is around her without his knowledge. Like in canteen and in library whenever we have free time. Let's observe him from far. Doll was right in one thing that we didn't let her speak any time. May be things might have been different if we had let her speak. She had tried many times to tell us the things but we didn't let her. Let's see now whether he is trying to trap Doll or is he genuine. Let's do this. This will help us to take decision." Ruhaan spoke.

Mishti thought for some time and nodded as she can't just say no to her sister who is claiming to love him. She also needs proofs to prove him wrong if he is wrong. She needs proofs of him being correct for her sister if he is correct. She can't just take random decisions without proper investigation.

"Let's go look after Doll. She might be upset." Mishti spoke.

Ruhaan nodded. Both of them searched for her and found her crying talking to Sanskar through video call.

"It was all because of me. I made everybody upset. I should have used my brain properly. No I have to be dumb." Ragini cried and hit her head at the end.

"Oye don't call my Miss. Glasses dumb. It wasn't her mistake. It was the situation. So please Miss. Glasses calm down. You have been crying from so long. Please stop for me. And why the hell are you hitting my Miss. Glasses? Stop doing such stupid things." He pleaded her and scolded her lovingly at the end for hitting herself.

"But Everybody are upset. Nobody is talking to me." She said sadly.

"Nobody can resist from talking to you. See in few minutes everybody will come to talk to you. Now wipe your tears and spectacles. Come on. Be a good girl!" Sanskar spoke.

Ragini nodded and did what he said.

"Now go and try talking to Mishti again. She will talk to you. Go." Sanskar said.

Ragini nodded.

"Bye!" She said.

He nodded and cut the call. Ragini closed the book she was trying to read earlier and turned to go out. She stopped seeing MisHaan there. Mishti sighed and moved towards her while Ruhaan followed her. Ragini looked down.

"You had food Doll?" Mishti asked.

"Haan!" Ragini said slowly still looking down.

"Lying to your Mish!" Mishti said.

Ragini shook her head as no looking down as she is controlling her tears. Mishti made Ragini look at her.

"I am sorry!" she said.

Ragini immediately hugged her crying in Mishti's embrace. Mishti felt sad that she made her sister cry. She caressed her hair and looked at Ruhaan. Ruhaan assured her through his eyes. Mishti nodded.

"I am sorry Doll. Please forgive your Mish. I promise I will never speak to you like that again!" Mishti spoke hugging Ragini tight.

Ragini composed herself and looked at Mishti. Mishti wiped off Ragini's tears. She then took her spectacles and wiped them.

"Let's go have something outside." Mishti said making Ragini wear her glasses.

"But mumma made food." Ragini said blinking her eyes.

"It's okay. We will have it tonight. Now we will go have something unhealthy." Ruhaan said caressing Ragini's hair.

Ragini nodded.

"But... I need to talk to them. They are all so silent from the time Sanskar left. I am scared." Ragini said looking down.

"Then let's go talk to mumma and papa " Mishti said.

"But what if they are angry?" Ragini asked.

"Then we will pacify them!" Mishti said.

Ragini nodded. They moved towards the elders who are getting ready for lunch.

"Mumma papa!" Ragini called them.

"Oh princess. You guys came. Come let's have lunch. I was about to come to call you." Shekhar spoke and held Ragini's hand.

"Papa you are not angry?" Ragini asked directly.

Shekhar looked at her and then at Mishti. He then turned to Janaki and again turned to Ragini. He smiled and cupped her face.

"Why did you feel that we will be angry my bacha?" he asked.

"All the mess..." she stopped looking down.

Shekhar smiled and made her look at him.

"It wasn't a mess. You both had seen two different things in him. You saw his positive side while Mishti saw something else. If something like this happens things turn complicated. But I also know that both my princess will sort it out. I am not at all worried regarding that. It's just that things have been happening since so long and you both hid everything from us. So it took some time for mumma and me to cope up from the thing that you both hid such a big thing from us." Shekhar spoke.

"Sorry papa!" Both RagMish apologised at a time.

"It's okay my princess'! I have realised that you both have grown up and became independent. I am not hurt but yeah felt a bit sad that now you would be trying to sort your things by yourselves and you wouldn't be coming to me like earlier." Shekhar said and his eyes turned teary.

"No Papa!" Saying both RagMish hugged him.

"We are always your Princess'. We are sorry for hiding this thing from you." Mishti said.

"We will never do anything like this again!" Ragini said.

"Oh so you want again someone mess with you." Shekhar said humorously looking at Ragini.

"Sanskar won't let that happen!" She said smiling making everybody silent.

Ragini understood what she spoke and got silent looking down.

"Uncle Mishti, Doll and me are going out for lunch." Ruhaan spoke changing the topic.

"What? Then what about the food Supriya and me made?" Janaki asked moving towards them.

Ragini pouted at Shekhar. Shekhar looked at Janaki.

"They will have it tonight Janu. Let them go now." Shekhar said.

Ragini nodded yes immediately. Janaki shook her head in disbelief.

"Pleachhhh!" Ragini pleaded like a kid.

Mishti and Ruhaan smiled seeing her. Shekhar nodded at Janaki.

"Fine! Do whatever you want! As if you would listen to me anytime!" Janaki huffed.

Ragini jumped on Janaki and hugged her.

"Love You mumma!" she kissed Janaki's cheek.

Janaki chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Go enjoy! Take care three of you!" Janaki said.

Three of them nodded and left. Shekhar sighed.

"I am worried Shekhar!" Janaki spoke as they went.

"I will take care of it. Don't worry Janu!" Shekhar said side hugging her.

"I am going to hire a detective!" Ashish spoke.

Three of them looked at Ashish.

"He is not a criminal Ashish!" Shekhar spoke.

"I don't care. All I care is for my Ragini. And I am not sitting quiet here." Ashish said and went from there.

Three of them looked on.

****

"You told her about your love in front of everybody!" Vihaan exclaimed.

Sanskar nodded. Three of them are sitting in a café and Sanskar is telling them what has happened that morning.

"And Ragini said she loves you too!" Rahul exclaimed.

Sanskar nodded. Rahul and Vihaan just pounded on him from both the sides happily.

"We are so happy for you Sanskar!" Vihaan exclaimed happily.

Sanskar smiled.

"So how did the family react?" Rahul asked.

Sanskar sighed and told everything.

"I feel you will have a tough time convincing them especially Mishti." Vihaan said.

"I know! And I am completely okay about it. Mishti is her sister and she needs to get confirmation that the person her sister loves isn't a threat to her sister." Sanskar said.

Rahul and Vihaan nodded.

"Sanskar I am sure there will be no point for them to say no to you once they will get to know about you. But what about your family? I mean uncle and Mrs. Maheshwari!" Vihaan kept his point.

Sanskar sighed.

"Mrs. Maheshwari will as always try making ways to trouble me by instigating Mr. Maheshwari. But I am not going to let anything happen to My Ragini. If they have problem in accepting her I will not have any problem in moving out of the house along with her. I know I will miss ma's presence but I know ma is always with me. So I will do it without any second thought." Sanskar spoke.

Rahul and Vihaan smiled holding Sanskar's hand and assured him through their eyes and also telling him that they are always with him.

****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.2K 77 1
RagSan One Shot on occasion of Teja's Birthday. Date of Update: 10.06.2021
6.1K 575 10
RagSan Short Story! Starting Date: 16.11.2020
18.6K 1.2K 10
RagSan😍😍 1st in RagSan on 24th May 2019
20.6K 1.2K 10
Cover:Niha Creations story of Ragini whose marriage breaks and sudden circumstances brings with substitute in her marriage!