Once There Was Us

Von BelieveNUnbelievable

Love takes many form's. You can not choose who you fall in love with. Once a powerful connection between a... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
AN

Chapter 11

156 9 0
Von BelieveNUnbelievable

Music Video
Sia- Big Girls Cry

When i entered the kitchen I couldn't believe what was happening before my eyes. Both of my guys were taking hits off of James while he could barely protect himself against both of them at the same time. Brooklyn was trying to stop them but would only get shoved to the side. She had tears running down her face and was screaming for them to stop. She looked over at me and screamed for me to help.
I bit my lip wondering if it would be such a good idea to get in the way of two jealous and pissed off mate's but if i didn't stop them then they'd probably end up killing the guy. Sighing I made my way towards them watching as James began to bruise and quite a bit of blood start to pool around him.

This day has taken a turn for the worst.

I looked over at Adonis who was in a complete rampage which is why he wouldn't be the easiest one to go to first so I turned towards Eros. Looking him over he did seem furious but not the murdering kind like Adonis. If i can get him to calm down then he could help restrain Adonis. I approached him as he was busy kicking James in the side while he was down with Adonis on top of him punching him in the face.

What happened to my Angel?

"Eros!" at the sound of my voice he stopped kicking James and relaxed slightly although still tense as he turned with a glare and I quickly threw my arm's around him and kissed him like my life depended on it. Well, James's life probably did depend on it.
He grunted and slid his arm's around me possessively pulling me closer and kissed me back. The kiss was gentle and kind yet very possessive. I pulled back after a minute and looked up into his eyes. "Calm."

"I'm sorry." He said looking upset with himself. I wouldn't really say that I'm upset with what he did. I mean yeah, i am a little but I'm mostly surprised or shocked. Aren't Angel's supposed to handle thing's a little more....calmly?

I gave him a gentle smile. "It's okay but right now we need to stop Adonis."

He looked over at the one in question who was still beating the Hell out of James and winced when his eye's set on James's body that was only a bloody heap. Really good thing he's a werewolf and will probably heal in a week, give or take.
Eros immediately went over to Adonis and pried him off. He started swinging his fist's and Eros restricted him by putting his arm's around him. I quickly ran over and put my hand's on Adonis's chest before he could break loose.

"Adonis, I need you to relax please. You can not continue this or you will kill him."

"Let go of me!" He hissed at Eros almost breaking free. It seems my touch isn't enough although he doesn't seem to be struggling as much as he was. I put my hand's on his shoulder's and reached up and kissed him earning a rough grunt from Eros but I ignored it. I put as much emotion as I did with Eros into the kiss yet he barely responded, although I could tell he was having a hard time not to. I pulled back to see that Eros had released him and when I looked up at him I was surprised to see a hurt look that had my heart clenching. He stepped around me and headed out of the kitchen ignoring Brooklyn who was once in the corner shaking and crying but was now by James's side helping him up and taking him to the Hospital wing. I looked back at Eros who was looking at the ground and only looked up when he felt my stare. He gave me a forced smile with sadness in his eye's before he also walked around me and out of the kitchen. Sighing i looked around me at the mess. I told them the truth of what happened with me and the guy since thats exactly what they wanted and yet they still end up disappointed.

Do they think that I am a slut?
Are they disappointed to have me as their mate? Just thinking that brings tears to my eye's and break's my heart. I can't lose them. I already have a deep love for them. But, I couldn't blame them if they did.

I blinked the tears away and ran my hand's through my hair before i started to straighten up everything and clean up the blood. I didn't want the maid's asking question's of what went on or for one of my parent's to walk in and see it. After I was done I debated on whether to go and see if Eros and Adonis were okay but thought back to the angered look Adonis had before leaving that was either towards me or just the whole thing and Eros looked sad over either his actions, the situation or something else. If both of them are mad or sad towards me then would it really be good to mess with them at the moment?

I was sitting in the stool at the bar when I started to feel slightly itchy and uncomfortable. Out of nowhere I started to get image's of Eros and Adonis. Some were of when they were in the training room without their shirt's on showing off their muscle's and covered in sweat while lifting weight's and some were when I saw them training with other warrior's in the field and they were showing off their move's, flexibility and speed. I shifted in my seat and bit my lip.

What the hell is happening to me? Why do I feel weird? And why do I keep imagining both Adonis and Eros naked?

I shook my head and stood up.

There was a need growing inside me to go and see them. Maybe I could drop by real quick and take a peek at them. Or ask if they are okay and give them a hug. Or just give them a little kiss. Or claim what's mine.

Shaking my head again i began making my way towards Eros first since he didn't seem like he wanted to hurt something when he left. Lets hope I can clear my mind from the dirty thought's surrounding it before I get there since he seemed pretty upset and it would probably not be a good idea to try and jump his bone's.

Even if I have a really strong urge to do so.

****Sexual Content Ahead****

I reached Eros's door and thankfully he was still in there because I could smell his intoxicating scent through the door that seems to have gotten much, much stronger. I took a deep breath in, relishing in it, and then knocked.

"Calm down Rova, calm down." I chanted quietly to myself.

A few minutes later the door opened and I was almost knocked over by Eros's scent slamming into me and I groaned. I looked up to see him wearing nothing but boxer's and towel drying his hair. There was still water from his shower traveling down his body that left me transfixed on watching it go between his abs and down to the hem of the boxers before being absorbed by them. My mouth ran dry. I am so screwed. Did he really have to answer the door like this?

I watched as he halted in his action's and closed his eye's taking deep breath's in and out. His eye's snapped open and he looked directly at me letting me see the hunger in his eye's. He grunted and grabbed my hand, pulling me into his room and closing the door. He pushed me up against the wall and started skimming his nose up and down my neck while leaving small kisses behind causing me to moan as he reached a sensitive area. He stopped and started to kiss it forcing a moan from me again as he pulled me closer setting his hand's behind my knee's and i jumped up wraping my leg's around his waist.

He kept kissing the same area and I thought back to what the witch, Kalena, said about marking.

I wonder how Angel's mark?

I wasn't expecting it when I felt a sharp pain in my neck and i gasped. It wasn't like something sharp such as teeth piercing the skin since through the pain I could still feel only his lips upon me. The pain was like a burn similar to if you set your hand upon a stove except for it's on my neck. It only stopped after a couple of second's and was replaced by extreme pleasure.
I couldn't process anything except for the feeling that's so close to ecstasy as Eros started to kiss whatever mark he made.

An Angel's kiss. Go figure.

I entangled my hand's in his hair and began grinding on him forcing a groan from him and causing him to grind back.
He took me off of the wall moving his hand's to my rear to keep me from falling and walked over to his bed and threw me down. He crawled on top of me and ripped my shirt off revealing my lacy black bra. He groaned again and moved his lips to my breast's sucking the top's that weren't covered by fabric. He licked, kissed, and nipped causing me to moan like crazy.
He tired of the bra ripped it clean off leaving me bare for his eyes before he went back to it. I threw my head back enjoying every bit as his mouth latched onto my breast causing tingles to erupt everywhere. His tongue ran over the hardened peak of my left breast before giving the same attention to the other. Another moan escaped my lips as his hand's began making their way down my body with his mouth following in pursuit making me throb painfully.

"Eros." I moaned pulling on his hair that my hand's were still entangled in as he undid my short's slipping them off and throwing them somewhere in the room revealing my lacy red underwear.

I wear lots of lacy undergarments.

He rubbed his hand against my sex while placing kisses against my stomach working his way back up. He slowly reached for the side's of my underwear and pulled them down my leg's leaving my bottom half bare.
Sitting up he quickly ripped off his boxer's and looked back down at me. His eye's traveled over my body making me feel slightly self-cautious.
He mumbled something that I couldn't place but sounded like 'beautiful' and then landed a searing kiss onto my lips. Moaning in response I wrapped my arm's around him bringing his body impossibly closer. Pulling at his bottom lip he opened his mouth letting our tongue's battle for dominance. Our bodies pressed close moulding and fitting together like piece's of a puzzle although it does feel like there's a piece missing.

Gasping in surprise as I felt Eros situate between my legs and enter me igniting sparks of pleasure i pull away from the kiss as he began to slide in and out slowly at first and then moving into a rapid pace making my body arch off the bed and into him meeting his thrusts with my own. Bringing his lips back to mine I don't bother to suppress my increasing loud moan's as the pleasure builds.

"Rova." Eros groaned as he continued to pump in and out of me. He picked up his pace and I ran my hand's down his back digging my nails in possibly leaving mark's. We were both  panting and with a few more strong thrusts we both were pushed over the edge crying out each other's name. Just as we both reached ecstasy I could feel my canines pop out and I quickly latched onto his neck causing him to yell out. I stayed there for a few minute's and then let go as both of us fell onto our back's, breathing in and out rapidly. Slowly coming down from whatever high i was on I realized I came here for a reason and literally jumped Eros when I told myself not to. I sighed and looked over at Eros who was still catching his breath.

"Eros?"

He looked over and pulled me into his chest. "Yes?"

"Why were you upset with me earlier?" Looking up at his face as he looked down at me he gave a small smile then sighed.

"To be honest, I was upset to hear that you had...uh...intercourse with that guy. I guess I was expecting you to be a virgin and to have waited for me. It was a surprise I wasn't expecting and it was hard to handle."

"Why would you expect me to be a virgin if you yourself are not?"

He sighed again and looked away. "Actually, I am. Or was." He chuckled.

My eye's grew and I felt my jaw drop. "What? How could you have been a virgin? I mean, look at you."

He laughed and pulled me closer. "I'm an Angel. We wait for our mate's. It is unheard of for an angel who hasn't."

I groaned and flipped off of him. "Now I feel horrible for not waiting."

He smiled and crawled on top of me. "It's okay. As long as I'm your last."

I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, you and Adonis."

He rolled his eye's and leaned down and kissed my lips. "I love you." He whispered as he pulled back.

I smiled and slipped my arm's around his neck. "I love you to."

He started to kiss down my neck again.

"I have another question."

He hummed in reply as he admired whatever mark he made with his Angel kiss.

"Do you know why I felt like mating with you out of nowhere? Not that I haven't thought about it and wanted to before but I got the strongest need to be with either you or Adonis right on the dot."

He smirked and looked back up at me. "You're in heat. The heat is usually to get mate's to mark and mate each other and then it goes away the day after. So, I guess your still in heat until tomorrow." He said wiggling his eyebrows and went back to kissing my neck.

"What about Adonis?" I started to recall what the witch said about mating and marking them both.

He shrugged. "There's never been two mate's with one before so I honestly don't know." He reached his mark and kissed it making what felt like a electric current go throughout my body. I yelled out and grabbed his hair. I'm just going to leave the thinking for tomorrow and I'll go see Adonis when I get up in the morning. Right now I'm going to revel in this.

All night long.

VOTE

COMMENT

Follow

SHARE Please and Thank You :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

931K 27.2K 30
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...
386 37 14
They are enemies. But they don't know each other. Their specie tells them they are enemies. But why be enemies for no reason? They meet because of on...
48.2K 1.8K 45
When Elliana, a straight A, good girl, meets, Brison, a bad boy, her world turns upside down. When she is paired up with the mysterious bad boy of t...
17.6K 459 21
Rejected and abandoned Years ago queen Araceli lost the loves of her life her mate king Dmitri and her daughter princess Alessandra The moon godde...