I only love you

Od wannasuckmydick

Third part to "loving you" and "learning to love you again" Více

Main charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

28

644 53 82
Od wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

I popped up out of my sleep looking around. I noticed I was in dre bed making me gasp.

I quickly sat up grabbing my phone looking at the time.

5:40 am

"Shit !" I whisper yelled.

I jumped out the bed running to the restroom. I looked at my neck seeing dark spots and huffed.

"I'm fucked" I mumbled.

I left out the bathroom going back to dre room. I had my clothes on so I didn't have to do nothing but put in my shoes.

Before y'all start cussing me out. I didn't cheat.

Dre got drunk and shit and started feeling and kissing on me.

I didn't let it get past that. We didn't even sleep in the same room he's in the living room.

But.. I have hickeys and it's late and nika is gonna kill me.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone checking it.

I seen I had ten calls from Nika and a text.

-I knew it.

I sighed feeling a weight in my chest. I hurried and walked out going downstairs.

Dre was still sleeping in the couch so I shook him waking him up.

He squinted up at me "what ?" He rusted out.

"I need to go home. You gave me a ride" I said and he sighed.

"Just go in the morning. It's almost morning anyway" he said laying back down.

"No dre. Come on take me home" I said but he ignored me with his eyes closed.

A few seconds he was snoring making me smack me lips.

I looked over seeing his keys on the table and took them before leaving out.

Onika pov:

I was sleeping when I heard the room door open.

I didn't move already knowing it was bey sneaking in.

I looked at the clock on beyonce nightstand seeing the time.

Awl hell nah.

She got in the bed slowly and when she laid down she seen me staring at her.

I seen her eyes go wide and I just shook my head. "Get on the couch" I said dryly.

"Baby-"Get on the fucking couch beyonce" I cut her off.

"Go. Before I gain my energy and beat yo ass" I said pushing her back.

She nodded with her lip quivering and got out the bed going to the couch.

I rolled my eyes turning over and going back to sleep.

———— ———

I walked out the bathroom looking at beyonce on the couch naked with no cover.

I huffed getting the cover off the bed and walking over there.

I looked at her face seeing it had a deep frown with tear stains on her cheek.

I know she cheated.

I put the cover on her before walking out the room going to wake up the kids.

"Dagga wake up it's time to get ready" I said shaking her.

She didn't wake up and I shook her again "wake upppp" I said shaking her harder.

She whined turning over in her sleep. I huffed picking her up making her stand on her feet.

She opened her eyes looking at me with a frown. "Get ready for school" I said.

"I'm sleepy" she mumbled rubbing her eyes. "Well it's a good thing I made you go to sleep. Now go get in the shower and put your clothes on" I said before walking out.

I went into blue room picking her up and she whined. "Shhh" I said rubbing her back.

Xion always takes his showers at night so he gets to sleep in longer while everybody else gets ready.

I took blue into our room to get her ready. When I was done I gave her a binky to help her fall back asleep.

I was about to walk out before I heard beyonce phone ringing.

I looked over seeing it on the floor and squinted my eyes walking up to it looking at who's calling.

'Dre 🤍'

White heart. Interesting..

I rolled my eyes answering the phone while looking at beyonce.

"Beyonce ! Did you take my car ?? What the hell I told you I'll take you home when I woke up. You didn't have to take my car how the fuck imma get aro-"

"Shut up its not beyonce" I cut him off

"Oh yay, it's her guard dog. I need my fucking car !"

"Well maybe you should've brought her home last night when she asked instead of making her stay all night"

"Making her stay ? I didn't make beyonce do shit she wanted to stay she didn't wake me up until five this morning trying to get home"

Fucking long neck light bright ass muthafucka.

"So what did y'all do ?"

"I sucked her neck and she sucked my dick"

The line went dead after he said that and I took in a deep breath in.

He's lying to get in my head. Beyonce don't know how to suck di-

Nevermind.

I'm still gonna ask first before I just assume.

I moved the cover on her revealing her neck and felt my heart pinch.

He was telling the truth.

I took a deep breath then walked away.

I need a drink.

Beyonce pov:

I woke up to the sound of Nika arguing with xion about school and sighed.

"Xion put your clothes on before I throw yo ass downstairs and you go to school butt ass naked !" I heard her exclaim.

"And you're going to jail !!" Xion yelled back.

"It wouldn't be the first time !" Nika said "We know !" A voice im guessing it Chanels randomly said.

"i just want five more minutes" I mumbled laying back down.

"Oh look who's awake !!" I heard Nika said loudly and I groaned.

"Oh I'm sorry. Am I disturbing your beauty sleep ? You know so you can look all good to be up under that nigga" she said.

I looked at her for a few seconds then squinted at her "you're drunk"

"I am not drunk. But I am hurting and you are the cause" she said putting her finger in my face.

I glanced behind her seeing the kids then looked back up at her "baby let's talk about this later" I said lowly.

"Don't youu baby me" she said getting in my face.

"you cheated on me" she whispered. "I-I know you sucked his dick. And it's sad because I'm the one taught you how to do it"

"What the hell ?? Who said i sucked his di-"Umm I'm going to take the kids to school" Chanel cut me off.

"Ok bye babies" I said smiling at them.

"Bye mommy" they smiled waving.

"Yea byeee, we're gonna find a new house when you get home" Nika smiled waving.

"Alright let's go" Chanel said taking the kids away.

I waited for a while then stood up "Really onika? In front of the kids ? And where the fuck did you get this idea of me sucking his dick ? I DONT SUCK DICK ONIKA ! YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS FROM THE SHIT SHAWN DID TO ME" I yelled.

"Well I don't know what the fuck you did ! All I know is your little boy toy called about his car and said he sucked your neck and you sucked his dick" she said and I took a deep breath.

"Yes he was kissing on my neck but I stopped him. That's it that's all. I didn't suck shit and I didn't even sleep in the room with him" I gritted the last part.

"Mhm. You lying. And you cheated on me thot bitch" she said walking up on me.

I rolled my eyes not moving "Ok now what ? It's time for us to fight ?"

Her eyes watered and she shook her head "no... i don't wanna fight" she whispered.

"i just wanna know why" she said shakily.

My face softened and I sighed sitting down "Sit down Bubba" I said pulled her into my lap.

"Baby.. I promise I didn't cheat on you. I didn't suck nothing I don't even know why the hell he said that" I said.

She sniffed laying her head on my shoulder. "you're hurting me" she said dryly.

"i'm sorry" I whispered. "Are you gonna cheat on me ?"

I turned her head making her look at me. "No baby. I'm not gonna cheat on you" I said rubbing her back.

She pulled back looking in my eyes then sniffed getting up.

"Where you going ?" I asked watching her walk away.

"I need to think" she said walking out the room.

I huffed sitting back. Well... I can go back to sleep.

I laid down getting under the cover trying to get comfortable.

"Why am I still on the couch ?" I asked myself out loud before getting up and going to the bed.

I laid in it and sighed from the softness getting under the cover.

Onika pov:

I lit my blunt when I heard my phone start ringing.

I looked down at it seeing coco calling me.

"Hello"

"Hey girl, what you doing I'm in cali for the week"

"Shii I ain't doing nothing. You could come over if you want"

"Please, and have beyonce trying to fight me ? I'll pass"

"She ain't gone try to fight you"

"You know she don't like me nicki"

"Yea but she'll get over it"

"Mhmmm. You tryna start a fight"

"What ? Don't tell me you scared to fight sweet beyonce"

"Well I never seen her fight so im not sure win. But im not sure I'll lose either then she definitely won't like me" she said making me laugh.

"Just come over. She'll probably be gone with her lil boyfriend anyway"

"Oop- sounds like trouble in paradise"

"Yea sum like that. But call me when you get here"

"Alright bye"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and started back smoking.

When I was done I put it out before going back upstairs.

I went in the room seeing beyonce all over the bed with the cover barely covering her naked body.

Sleepy ass.

I went over kissing her cheek. The sound of her phone going off made me look up.

I spotted her phone and just looked at it for some seconds.

Nope. I wanna be happy today.

I ignored her phone walking out. Getting back downstairs I ran into Chanel.

"Cookie where's Mercedes ?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know. Why ?" I said looking at her weirdly.

"Because I need to talk to her duhh" she said rolling her eyes.

"Talk to her about what ?" I asked. "Ummm. You in my business?" She mugged me.

"Girl fuck you" I flicked her off. "Anyway, I'm about to go to work" she waved me off.

"You going to work now ? I thought you work at night" I said. "Sounds like you in my business" she said pointing at me.

I squinted at her and she squinted back at me "you a prostitute ?"

"No !" She exclaimed hitting my chest.

"Am i a damn prostitute ? If I was I'll have my own house like this cause baby this pussy worth ten mil a tip" she said making me gag.

"Don't gag hoe. Cause I don't" she said sticking out her tongue and flicking it.

"Get out Chanel" I said pointing to the door.

She laughed walking out the door and I  shook my head.

She's disgusting.

The door opened back up so I looked up to see coco.

"Hey Nickiii" she smiled walking up to me with her arms open.

I smiled back hugging her. I don't know why beyonce don't like coco, she's sweet as hell.

"It's  been a while since we seen each other" I said pulling back.

"Uh yea because your wife hates me." She said. "Well I hate one of her friends so not we're even" I said going over to the couch.

I looked back seeing her standing there and smiled "Come sit down"

Beyonce pov:

I woke up looking around. Something don't feel right.

I sniffed a few times trying to see if onika was burning the house down with me inside.

Alright we good.

I laid back down shaking the feeling off and closing my eyes.

I heard giggles making me eyes shoot back open.

I knew it.

"Nicki stop the shit hurt !" I heard a familiar voice and let out a breath through my nose.

"coco" I gritted.

I got out the bed walking in the restroom to use it and brush my teeth.

Then I threw on some clothes before heading downstairs.

When I got down there I seen Nika hitting coco while giggling and smiling.

"Stopppuhhh Nicki. Aggy ass" coco said pushing her back.

She was laughing until she turned around seeing me "Oh. Hey baby" she smiled.

"Hey" I said forcing a smile. "Hey beyonce" coco said making me roll my eyes.

"hey cockeyed" I mumbled saying her name wrong and walking away.

"Hold on" I heard Nika say while I entered the kitchen grabbing me a bowel.

"Beyonce" "Hm ?" I responded grabbing some cereal and the milk.

"Why you acting like that already ? You ain't even talk to her" she said. I ignored her continuing to make my cereal then turned to her.

"Acting like what ?" I asked taking a bite. 

"Mean" she said. "Mmm" I nodded putting the milk up.

"I'm not being mean" I said walking up to her "I was just hungry" I smiled innocently.

"You're not yourself when you're hungry" I said putting a spoon of cereal up to her mouth.

"Eat it" I said sternly. She opened her mouth eating the cereal making me smile.

"Goodmorning" I said pecking her lips and walking out.

I'm not gonna be petty today. Just gonna let them be friends I guess.

Well... maybe after I do one teeny tiny thing.

Onika pov:

I watched beyonce walk away with a weird look.

That was weird.

She's gonna try to kill me im my sleep. I know it.

Damn.. I was prepared to argue and all.

Well glad to see she's mature now.

I walked back in the living room with coco sitting down. When I looked at her I noticed she had milk spattered on her face with a lucky charms marshmallow on her head.

I stuffed a laugh looking at her. Fucking beyonce.

"What happened ?" I asked. "You know what happened" she said glaring at me.

"Beyonce came in here looking all sweet and said 'you're gonna need luck staying in here' before flicking milk on me and sticking this on my damn head" she said making me laugh.

"And you just let her ?!" I asked. "It's her house. And I already knew I was gone need luck coming up in here" she said sitting back.

"You a punk coco. Buuutt it's good you didn't do nothing cause then you would have to leave" I said

"Yea. I know" she said cleaning her face.  

"So it's this club that's having a big party. All the celebrities going" she said.

"Oh forreal ? Where it's at ?" I asked. "Not too far from here. I heard it got the best strippers" she said smiling.

"Oh you like strippers huh ?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Yes why you think I love Mercedes and yo sister so much. They fine" she said and my face scrunched.

"My sisters ain't no stripper" I said. She looked at me and chuckled a little "Yea, they fine though" she smirked.

"Ew" I said waving her off.

"Anywaysssss, you down to go or no ?" She asked me.

"I'm down"

Hello

How was y'all day ?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

71.4K 3.7K 22
The Continuation Of : The Teacher Love Affair
226K 12.6K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm
1M 41.3K 32
Part 3 (Lost In Love), (Love Lost), (Love Hurts)
52.4K 2.6K 40
'𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ' 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔...