Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

De Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... Mais

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Return
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Strong vs Hosako

236 3 31
De Freedom_Fighter24

~With Kai~

At Full Sail, I was going to be facing an opponent that I'm really familiar with back when Ring of Honor and New Japan were having a partnership and I was wanting to face off against him: Roderick Strong.

I've never faced him at all before, but I know that his cardiovascular workouts are what makes him different from other wrestlers. He's basically like Daniel Bryan but without the vegan lifestyle because I look for great matches rather than poorly received matches and I'm sure that tonight is going to be epic.

Before we could get going, I received a tweet from Minoru and seriously, I love this guy and he makes me laugh whenever he can!

@suzuki_D_minoru

"どうやって見ていますか?"

Translation: How do I look?

When Masami and I saw that, we laughed out loud! Minoru is such a "One Piece" fanboy and I love him for that!

I replied with...

@RenH1988

"愛らしい! @suzuki_D_minoru"

Translation: Adorable!

Other than that, when Masami and I got to Full Sail, we didn't hold hands or anything. We head to keep it a secret or it's out, but when we got to the locker room, we had to change into our gear, the same with me because I have a match with Strong tonight.

Kaori doesn't know either, so we're keeping our relationship in the dark from her until the time was right. Unless she already knows, at least she's willing to keep it inside her.

Soon enough, it was time for me to go out to the ring and fight Roddy.

My music hit and I went out there, looking to give people another match they'll never forget.

Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Yamaguchi, Japan, weighing at 229lbs, The Prodigy, REN HOSAKO!

I went into the ring and started telling everyone to get up on their feet. I went on the middle rope and slap my chest and spread my arms out in adoration of the crowd.

As I got off the middle rope, I unzipped my jacket, took it off, and threw it on the outside as I waited for Strong to make his entrance.

Announcer: And his opponent, from Tampa, Florida, weighing at 200lbs, representing the Undisputed Era, RODERICK STRONG!

As he made his entrance, I eyed him the whole time.

When he was done, the bell rang as we walked around the ring, waiting for each other to make the first move.

Crowd(singing): Oooooooh Ren Hosako! Oooooooh Ren Hosako!
Locking your arm,
Rip off your arm,
Walking in an Hosako Wonderland!
*CLAP CLAP*

He did first, which was a huge mistake as he looked to punch me, but grabbed his arm, twisting his arm until he was on the ground and then I looked for a heel hook, but he locked me into his own until I managed to grab the bottom rope and break the hold.

The crowd applauded as we looked to try another move, but he started punching my gut and looked to Irish whip me, but I cranked his arm back and take him down off his feet with a takedown so I could have more control over him.

I then took one of his arms and started looking for an armlock, not the Fujiwara because I want to save that for the end of the match.

I straightened it out, bended his hand, and was looking for joint manipulation, but Strong had it scouted. I managed to power out of it and performed one of his backbreakers on me!

He covered me, and I managed to kick out at two, but he grabbed my arm and looked for an armlock, but I flipped over and kicked his head and crawled to the corner.

I managed to get up and looked for a Shining Wizard, but Strong ducked and kicked my gut, punched my head and was going to clothesline me, but I ducked and locked him into a sleeper and looked to end it with the Fujiwara, but he went out of the ring to escape me.

I was smiling about this as I didn't get out of the ring, I wanted him to come back in so I can try to put him away.

~10 Minutes Later~

So far, this match has been fun. Strong held me in a headlock as I was trying to not pas about nor submit because I'm a technical wrestler, I can get out of holds like these.

The crowd was clapping to help me get out of it and I managed to by elbowing his gut, and head-butting him, and I ran to the ropes, but Strong dropkicked me.

He covered me, but I only kicked out at two.

He kicked my back and locked me in another chinlock as I looked to get out of it as the crowd kept chanting that little song they made up.

As I stood up, I gave him a jawbreaker, making him hold onto his jaw as I crawled away from him.

Strong looked to punch me, but I clotheslined him, then I gave him another clothesline as I held onto his arm, twisting it until I looked for the Fujiwara, but he had his bottom foot on the ropes.

I released and ran to the other ropes, but he clotheslined me as I sold it by flipping my body in the air.

I went to the corner where he gave me a shoulder blocker, then an enzuguiri and threw me out of the corner where he gave me a Canadian Destroyer!

Strong covered me but I kicked out again at 2, but he rebounded by holding me in a lying ankle-lock!

I was screaming in pain as the audience started chant my name to make sure that I didn't tap.

After a while, I managed to grab the bottom rope and break the hold as Roddy looked to dropkick me out of the ring, but I rolled out of the ring, and forearmed him as stiff as I can be.

He was rocked, but I pushed him back into the middle of the ring where I locked him into an arm bar.

He was still screaming in agony as I was cranking that arm back. Strong was writhing in agony as I was trying to make him tap out.

He eventually grabbed the bottom rope again until I stood him up and I forearmed his head.

When I did, Strong responded with a chop to my chest!

I smirked and gave him another forearm, but he responded again with another chop, but much harder than it was until we started trading shots at each other!

Then, it was time. Roddy ran to the ropes as I did the same, but as he looked to forearm me, I ducked and locked in the sleeper.

Once he was feeling weak, I took him down with the Fujiwara, giving him no choice but to tap out, where the crowd cheered as my theme played and I laid on the mat, exhausted.

Announcer: Here is your winner, REN HOSAKO!

It was such a fun match but before I could even think, the UE had to come out ambush me!

I was too weak to fight back against all four of them and I had no way of defending myself!

Eventually, the War Raiders came out to help me as the UE ran out of the ring and up the ramp as my theme played again.

Rowe and Hanson helped me up and I was able to stand, but I had to drink some water because I was dehydrated after a long exhausting match, but there was one more person in the Undisputed Era that I haven't faced yet in NXT, so I grabbed the microphone and talked in the best English I can speak.

Me: Bobby Fish!

Bobby was looking at me with confusion until he realized what I wanted.

Me: Next week, we... throw... hands!

I dropped the mic as I smiled with intent as Bobby was just telling me that I must be insane to challenge him to a match.

The idea of me fighting every member of the Undisputed Era is simple, weaken them to the point that they don't wanna fight me anymore.

In the back, I was given another water as Hunter was smiling like crazy!

Hunter: You're such a badass, even with autism, you know that?

Me: I try.

Hunter: And you do. Anyway, I like the idea of you and Bobby Fish going at it, but I have to ask, how would you like to sell some t-shirts?

Me: Shirts?

Hunter: Merchandise. Since you're becoming popular with the fans already, we thought it might be the best time to release some stuff.

Me: Sounds great, but can I design them?

Hunter: Absolutely. Whatever you come up with, you let me know. For now, you go to your locker room.

Me: Arigato.

We hugged as I went to my locker room, where Masami and Kaori were so excited!

Masami: それはとても素晴らしい試合でした! 私はあなたがそれらの人と化学を持っているとは思えない! (That was such an awesome match! I can't believe you have chemistry with those guys!)

Kaori: あなたはあなたが直面するすべての人に大きな試合をもたらすことができますか あなたはNXTにとっては得意すぎる! (How are you able to bring a great match to everyone you face?! You're just too good for NXT!)

Me: それは単純です、私は試合の前に私の対戦相手を勉強し、私はそれらのうちの最善を尽くしてみましょう。 (It's simple, I study my opponents before the match and I try to bring the best out of them.)

Kaori: 知っています。 これまでのところ、NXTのあなたの地位にとても興奮しています。 (We know. We're just so excited about your status in NXT so far.)

Me: さて、私はそれがハンターと話をしているのでそれが良くなることを願っています、そして私はいくつかのTシャツのデザインを作り出すようになります! (Well, I hope it gets better because I talked to Hunter, and I get to create some t-shirt designs!)

Masami: 何?! (What?!)

Kaori: あなたは私をからかっていますか? (Are you kidding me?!)

Me: 私がいたことを願います。 彼は私が思い付くものは何でも言った、彼はそれを承認されます! (I wish I was. He said whatever I come up with, he'll get it approved!)

Masami: 素晴らしい! (Awesome!)

Eventually, I had to shower, dress, and we had to head on back to the hotel, but before I could get in the car, Adam attacked me from nowhere!

I was on the ground getting punched as many times as he wanted to punch me until took a chair, and started hitting my back with it!

I was just in pain as I didn't know how to defend myself. It was so bad that Adam then picked me up, put me on his shoulders, walked towards the car, put me on the hood, he climbed up, picked me up and he powerbombed me onto the windshield!

I couldn't move because of the glass and the officials were telling him to get off the car and leave me alone, but he said to me...

Adam: You think you're on my level? You're not! You can't stack up to me!

He got off the car and was walking away, but I managed to sit up and yell this.

Me: Hey Adam!

He looked at me as I smirked with cockiness...

Me: That all you got!

Masami and Kaori were telling me to calm down and just forget about Adam because I was hurt, but the officials held him back as he was telling me to say it again, but I flipped him off as a stretcher was coming for me.

I was put on the stretcher and we went to the hospital, where I was treated for cuts and some lacerations on my arms, which wasn't a problem because they could heal pretty quickly, but I stayed in the hospital for a day after that.

To be honest, being put in the hospital was a blessing in disguise because I got to create some designs for t-shirts.

Here's one that I came up with, all by myself...

Now, "ichiban!" means number one in Japanese, so why not put that in for a very nice touch. I also asked Minoru if I could use that for my t-shirt design since that was used for Suzuki-Gun and he allowed it since it has a Suzuki-Gun reference and I was a former member.

When I was healed the next day, I was allowed to go home, but I had to take it easy, which I was alright with.

I even learned that since Adam's attack on me, not only was he suspended, I was medically cleared to compete the next week, if I can take it easy with the cuts and everything.

Bobby Fish versus Ren Hosako, here I come.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.4K 300 49
Finley Flanigan hasn't always has the best of friends besides Kevin Owens, the one man he trusts, but a certain Genius of The Sky fall for him takes...
60.8K 534 14
What happens when the first Autistic pro wrestler is tied between two of WWE's most beautiful female wrestler?
383 44 10
"Kai Fuduki. And you are?" I watched the strings snake toward his own hand, and knew there was no going back. "Mayim Fuduki, and I'm your sister." **...
615 26 41
Sami Zayn Love Story. This story is about Bridget Fetkin also known as Danielle Taylor (Dani) she is the twin sister of Devin Taylor (Brittany Fetki...