On The Run | Wakasa I. (Tokyo...

De noticeyoursenpaii

[WAKASA X READER] When a long time friend of the Black Dragons' former members suddenly returns after years w... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Back in Japan
Chapter 2: Beg
Chapter 3: Walk Home
Chapter 4: Dinner With You
Chapter 5: Carry
Chapter 6: Old Friend
Chapter 7: Dumb
Chapter 8: Forced to Date
Chapter 9: Lies
Chapter 10: Missing Person
Chapter 11: Suspicious Men
Chapter 12: Heiress
Chapter 13: Truth
Chapter 14: Suspicious
Chapter 15: Quarrel
Chapter 16: With The Akashi
Chapter 17: Veeery Insensitive
Chapter 18: Runaway Bride
Chapter 19: Apologies
Chapter 20: Distant
Chapter 21: Attacked
Chapter 22: Worry
Chapter 23: Scars
Chapter 24: A First
Chapter 25: Victim
Chapter 26: Stay
Chapter 27: A Night To Remember
Chapter 28: The Day It Started
Chapter 29: Mistakes
Chapter 30: Apple of His Eye
Chapter 31: Words We Want To Hear
Chapter 32: Still On The Run
Chapter 33: Missing
Chapter 34: A Friend's Care
Chapter 35: Reversed Game of Tag
Chapter 36: Scared
Chapter 37: Princess and The Royal Guard
Chapter 38: Promises with a Mother
Chapter 39: Raid
Chapter 40: Run With Me
Chapter 41: Run Away
Chapter 42: Crazy
Chapter 43: Guilt
Chapter 44: I Promised
Chapter 45: Just The Two Of Us
Chapter 46: Treat
Chapter 47: One-Sided
Chapter 48: Talk
Chapter 49: Worst Friend
Chapter 50: The Densest
Chapter 51: A Little Help
Chapter 52: Better Hurry
Chapter 53: Bad Feeling
Chapter 54: Weak Side of Me
Chapter 55: The Surprise
Chapter 56: Miracle
Chapter 57: No Home To Return To
Chapter 58: Unwanted Promise
Chapter 59: Siding with Kanto
Chapter 60: Awake
Chapter 61: End Things
Chapter 62: I Want To See Her
Chapter 63: Past
Chapter 64: Accept
Chapter 66: Meeting the Crazy Bastard Again
Chapter 67: Sacrifice
Chapter 68: Younger Version of Her Mother
Chapter 69: Saved
Chapter 70: Finally
Chapter 71: Back To You
Epilogue

Chapter 65: Approaching Battle

607 34 1
De noticeyoursenpaii

3RD PERSON'S POV

"I'm going after her." With his eyes directed at his shoes, Wakasa kept his head low as he talked to Takeomi and Benkei about it. He didn't know how to approach them about this matter. He feels bad having to decide it all on his own when they also have the right to partake in it as Y/N's trusted friends. "I'll train with her father and fight. That's all that's left for me to do to see her again... with our unborn child." He whispered the last words in a soft manner as if scared to get judged by them at the news.

"I'm sorry, everyone... for being selfish."

There was a long pause with only silence circulating among them. Takeomi sitting on the couch and Benkei leaning on the boxing ring, listening to the conversation attentively. Takeomi removed the cigarette from his parted lips and blew out the smoke, replying to Wakasa's words.

"Man, are you stupid or what?" The two men's eyes immediately went to him at his abrupt yet laid back demeanour. "What are you even sorry for? We fully support your decision." To Wakasa's surprise, the man didn't seem to be upset at what he just said. There was enough confusion shown on his face as he stare at him but it was Benkei who spoke up.

"Y/N's father paid us a visit, as well." Wakasa turned to him with a surprised look on his face. "But unfortunately, he didn't approve of us joining his plan." Benkei clenched his fist. After hearing the words of Y/N's father, he really wanted to make him join their plans. But Y/N's father has decided not to, convinced that Y/N will only be mad at him for doing so. Afterall, it was Wakasa who he purposely visited in Japan for her as he's the one who's probably gonna be in permanent contact with her soon.

"You..."

"It was hard to convince him. Sorry." Benkei apologized and Takeomi cut in.

"Though we're all glad to know that Y/N is safe somewhere." He was just as disappointed at the old man's decision but still, he thinks it's for the best. "We may not be able to fight alongside you but know that we're always here ready to lend our support." He stood up and approached Wakasa with steady steps before placing his heavy hand on his shoulder.

"Go get her back into our beautiful world, Waka. She probably misses a lot." He smiled and cheered for his buddy. He knows better than to stop his friend from participating in this risky plan. He has seen Wakasa break over and over for the girl. Stopping him will do no good either.

It's for him to take risks for her this time.

All he can do is provide support for them and pray for their safety.

"You're not alone in this. We're here too."

"Running out of patience?" He blinked a few times and turned his head to the side to see the man stand beside him, eyeing the view in front of them. Wakasa lowered his head slightly. It's only been two months since his heavy training started. He agreed to Y/N's father's condition to get stronger and fight the battle that Y/N is trying to run away from. But the more time ticks, the eager he gets to see her again, knowing she's carrying something so precious with her. "The battle isn't over yet. If you really want her to live freely, we need to end all of this problem first." He continued, wanting to still get Wakasa's determination strong and intact.

Wakasa only sighed quietly and nod his head once. He is very much aware of what he got himself into the moment he said yes to Y/N's father's offer. But he can't help and recall some things in Japan and his friends who supported his decision. Friends who are also hoping for Y/N's freedom.

"I know."

"And you also know that the cycle will possibly still continue even after this." Y/N's father blurted out, pertaining to how the mafia works. He knows. He knows that after this big battle for his daughter, the revenge cycle will still happen in the mafia world. People will fight and kill for their own selfish reasons. For beneficiaries... or self satisfaction.

That's why he wants to end it here.

He's willing to let go of everything he worked hard for in this field—for her.

He has come to decide that he would leave the mafia as soon as the battle ends.

"I won't let that happen." Wakasa responded and he could've sworn he could see the fire burning in his eyes that are full of determination. He still hasn't gotten into serious mafia issues but it was clear that Wakasa intends to wipe everyone on their path. He's fixed on the idea that if they managed to clear everything then nothing can come and go after Y/N again.

No one would dare to tail her again.

Y/N's father closed his eyes for a moment, taking a breath in. Just watching Wakasa like this only made it clear to him how pressured he is for the upcoming battle.

"I'm erasing the name of L/N in the mafia alongside this battle. Don't worry too much." He said. He's aware how Wakasa would often space out due to his worries for Y/N and their baby that she's currently carrying with her. And he couldn't let Wakasa's worries get to him everytime to cause distractions. "Though, her pregnancy is risky due to her current mental condition, I can assure you that she and the baby will be fine. I hired the best people to look after her. And she wouldn't put the baby at risk."

He wanted to reassure him at least.

He made sure afterall to have men watch over her during her stay in their place.

Straightening up, he pat Wakasa's back to snap him out of his thoughts before nodding.

"Come on, time for training. We have no time to waste."

Indeed they have no time to waste, he wanted Wakasa to be more than ready in terms of fighting those kinds of people. He wanted to make sure he can handle it and survive through it.

He still isn't sure why he decided it would be a good thing to have Wakasa fight alongside him...

But now he's starting to see how deserving this man can be for his precious daughter.

Somewhere in a privately owned island, Y/N is again just sitting on her wheelchair, watching the beautiful view through the huge glass windows. And right below her, on the yard was Gabriel who is currently in a phone call with someone. For some reason, she keeps on twiddling with her fingers out of discomfort and anxiousness. And for the hundredth time she tried to convince herself that it is only because of her pregnancy.

Softly, she placed her palm against her bump. The familiar warmth that she feels due to her longingness for her baby continues. It's been awhile since she first held her stomach with a bump.

She smiled as if the baby can see her as she started to converse again with mostly herself and her unborn baby.

"It's so boring here, isn't it? Being caged up because we can't defend ourselves." It's already been two months. Two months and yet her nightmares of the traumatic past events still keeps on haunting her. The negative thoughts that would never leave her mind and continue to eat up her positivity. She's tired of it all. But she's trying to hold on... for the sake of the life within her.

"I'm sorry..." Her voice broke as she whispered her apologies to her tummy. "I'm sorry I can't promise you that I'll show you the beautiful side of the world once you're born. I don't know if I can still roam freely outside of these gates keeping us in for our safety." With eyes watering, she could only feel guiltier and guiltier each day. She couldn't stop thinking that if it weren't for her past decisions, she wouldn't have ended up like this. And her unborn child would've had a better life.

"Your mother is weak."

All of this happened because she failed.

That is what keeps on running in her mind.

Just guilt over everything that's happening. Blaming herself for not being able to do better when she could have.

"So be strong and hang in there, okay? Don't give up." She knows she's at her last straw. Just at the tip of it. One little push and she's done for. She already lost enough. She's gone through a lot. It's already too much.

Losing Wakasa and her friends.

The ones who lit a tiny bit of hope in her is already far out of her reach.

The only remaining one at this point is also hanging onto her.

"Because I can't lose you, too."

Another month has passed with Y/N still living a life of pregnancy and full of assists. She's being taken good care of by the people who work under them. Wakasa on the other hand continued with his training.

"Not enough! Heighten your senses more!"

A hit on this side and to the other, scars and bruises can already be seen on some parts of his body.

"You can't rely on your kicks all the time! Make use of your hands!"

Despite already being a legend in gangs, Wakasa was still strictly handled by the best fighter of the L/N's men only for him to reach his best state.

"It's dangerous to think at a long time in the middle of a fight! Practice your reaction time!"

It continued that way.

With him fighting and training. And Y/N on the other side also fighting to survive her own personal darkness. For months, both are facing extreme challenges of different kind.

Until the day came where it's only a few weeks away from Y/N's birth giving. With only a few visits from her father to check up on her well being, she managed to survive for months by helping herself and being heavily protected in case of a surprise attack from the enemies.

Just after finishing their last round for his training, Wakasa sat on a bench with the older Y/N. The man proud to see the noticeable improvements of Wakasa, he can't help but smile to himself in satisfaction.

"After this fight is over, I can finally see her... right?" Wakasa started, letting his worries get into him again. He's been holding it in for months. He wanted to see her so bad but still wasn't given the chance. Among those days, he had even thought of giving up, thinking it might no longer work. But it was all thanks to his perseverance, he was able to make it to the end—well not yet the total end of everything. "It won't take too long before she gives birth. I need to be there. I need to be with her— with them." He lowered his head. He feels like it's too much to ask but he wanted to express his thoughts as well. Afterall, there's no use in hiding it anymore when his intentions are as clear as the waters.

"Don't worry." The father nodded. He had already planned everything. "A week from now. The real battle will begin. Plans are already being made so just continue with your training and we'll notify you about the plan." He said with a serious look. He has finally decided... and there's no turning back.

"Oh and Wakasa." He called right after Wakasa stood up, ready to leave. He only paused on his steps, waiting for the old man to finish. "You better win this fight."

"I wouldn't want to lose a son-in-law as well because of the mafia."

___________
Author's Note:
A very boring and fast but needed chapter huhu. I just had to add it to avoid confusion. It's kinda messy but you get the gist of it

I know some of y'all would be disappointed by how Y/N turned out huhu (I am too actually idk why my mind led me to this plot) but anyways, it's just so so for Wakasa to shine yonemseyen since Y/N has been starring since chapter one—let's give her a rest

But anyway, it's good to be back! I would probably do the rest of the updates later on since I still have some pending tasks so hang in there a little more, we're nearing the end~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 48.8K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
69.7K 3.2K 53
[SHINICHIRO X READER] After almost five years of not being able to cross paths with each other, two people are reunited in a blind date set by a fri...
101K 4K 38
- "i made it my life goal to protect you" - --------- [izana kurokawa x fem reader] --------- We all know the man with the 'special' earrings, we a...
61.8K 3.1K 95
(𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡" 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚈...