Til our mission do us part.

由 Muffy_is_a_Muffin

A series of One shots about Damian and Anya Damian Desmond is not in love with a peasant girl. At least he w... 更多

Table of Contents
Valentines day
Victory tastes sweet
School Dance
Hanahaki
Hanahaki part 2
Midnight walk
Midnight Walk part 2
Date?!?
Date?!? Part 2
Brown eyes
Brown eyes part 2
Fates game
Fake Family
Festival Farewell
Her song
Genshin head cannons
Take me out?! A Christmas Special

Jealousy Jealousy

3.7K 145 104
由 Muffy_is_a_Muffin

Ok so for this scene/flashback I could see them as like 6-8 but 14-15 ish for the rest of the story maybe a little older. But without further ado here's the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*flashback*

"Pitter-patter"

The sound of light rain drowned out the rest of the world. Well- it normally would, but instead a small pink haired girl splashing around with a loud roar of laughter seemed to occupy the small area. She seemed amused jumping into and out of the puddle the mud among other things would fly and make her laugh harder.

Damian crinkled his nose in disgust, he could never imagine himself getting dirty like that nor being happy about it. In fact just standing here in the rain was making him grumpy and annoyed. The longer he stared at her the more he wondered what was so fun about getting dirty and wet.

'Commoners sure have a different way of thinking. Getting wet and dirty like that is gross.'  He snickered to himself

Anya stopped her play and froze mid puddle stomp, her shoulders dropped when she heard his voice in her head. She whipped her head around to meet his eyes, she looked at him weirdly shrugged to herself and went back to stomping in the puddles.

Damian watched her for a moment he sighed annoyed with the dumb girl. He contemplated leaving her in the rain or staying but in the end his heart won and he moved towards her.

"Idiot. You'll get sick." Damian moved to stand next to her covering her with his umbrella. His thoughts rang loud and clear, 'It looks kinda fun... no it's gross and I don't want to get sick too.'

Anya smirked at him, she grabbed his hand pulling him into the puddle.

"Jump and splash! Hot chocolates on me after we play." Anya tried to bargain with him hoping he would agree even if it was reluctantly.

Damian stared at her weirdly but did as she said. Well, sort of.... He definitely tried.

Damian stomped a single foot softly and watched as the rain jumped and splattered to the side. Damian's face lit up slightly childish thoughts seemed to pile up the more he played with his foot in the water. He's never done something like this but in a weird way it made him happy. He wanted to splash more he wanted to run and jump in the water not caring about getting wet or sick in the rain.

"That's it Sy-on! Now try both feet like this." Anya jumped hard splashing him, Damian blinked at her in shock which quickly turned to anger.

"Oh yeah?! Take this." Damian jumped hard splashing Anya causing her to laugh out and try to splash him back.

*end flashback*

Damian stared at the oh so familiar spot, since they first played in that spot every time it rained he could always find Anya there. Sometimes she waited for him and sometimes she just played by herself.

Today however was not the first case, there Anya stood dancing and playing in the rain with someone else. A boy for that matter, a classmate from their class. He and Anya for some reason hit it off from the moment they met which annoyed him to the extent he walked all the way over here to see what they were doing. He wanted to hate Anya for bringing an outsider to their spot. The spot they would go when it rained. No one else. So why did she bring this guy here? Not even Becky knows about this spot and Anya tells her everything.... So why him...?

Damian felt his hand clench into a fist when the boy standing next to Anya took her hand and twirled her. Anya's laugh was ringing out as she continued to dance with the stranger in the rain. With an adorable evil smirk Anya twirled herself out of his grasp and kicked up a wave of water; she nearly fell over from how hard she was laughing.

That helped Damian relax a bit a sigh of relief left his lips; in moments like this he was so glad Anya was dense she probably thought this was just friends hanging out or something.

'Like it is with you.' Damian's face fell into a frown as his own thoughts mocked him. He bit his lip so hard it started to bleed not that he felt it. The cold air had made him feel numb. He looked down and tried to blink away the uneasiness that was consuming his head and heart when he heard the boy speak.

"Not funny! But I guess I can forgive you with a single condition." The boy held a smirk on his face, his hand reached out and gently held Anya's cheek. His thumb gently stroked her cheek, his eyes softened as he mumbled something Damian couldn't hear.

Damian's fist clenched even harder drawing blood from the white hot anger he was feeling. How dare he even touch her. He wanted to go up to him and shove him off of her, the only thing stopping him was the fear of what choice Anya would make. If Anya kissed him, he wasn't sure what he would do.

Anya's gave the guy an unamused face her eyes stared back at him bored and completely unfazed by his charms.

"Your face really wants to be kissed by my fist again~" she chuckled and pulled her face out of his grasp. "I will however give you an A for effort. You could probably get Becky to swoon if you tried that on her~"

Anya turned and held her cheeks in her hands as she gushed, "I-I that was so romantic! Anya you wouldn't believe it he kissed me in the rain after we danced my heart is beating so fast VKZSJXKDJFK ANYA~!" Anya giggled to herself as she pretended to be Becky.

The boy watched with an amused face before he busted up laughing, "I'm so gonna try it on her. Anyways see ya later Doll face~" with a flash of a peace sign the boy tore off running in the direction he had hoped Becky was in.

"Now that he's gone you can stop sulking Sy-on. Come on over here poopy head." Anya called out she didn't turn to look at Damian she continued to watch the strange boy run off into the distance.

Damian's eyes widened his cheeks heating up to a new shade of red, he raised his arm to block his face from her.

"How did you-"

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice you standing and watching us from like not even 6 feet away." Anya's face deadpanned as she turned to look at him, "I know you think I'm stupid but I'm pretty observant when I want to be~" Anya stuck her tongue out at him, she smirked to herself the only reason she knew he was there was because she could hear his thoughts.

"Greens not your color Sy-on." Anya moved forward to stand in front of him. She placed her arm on his shoulder patting him to calm him down, "besides I'm still your best friend first and foremost. You'll always come first to me, I only brought him here because he wouldn't stop following me and asking questions about Becky. He likes Becky not me."

When Damian didn't answer or respond Anya sighed to herself and gently grabbed his hand unclenching it. Her fingers delicately traced the wound on his palm, "you're probably the most jealous friend I've ever had Sy-on. Hurting yourself... dummy." She continued to stare at his hand rubbing it gently, Anya moved her wet bangs out of her face to try and see Damian's expression.

Damian looked at her with a hurt but mostly annoyed look, "I wasn't jealous... I was just... I was wondering why two stupid commoners were in the rain getting soaked." He gently took his hand back from Anya, he ran his hand through his soaked hair wishing he had brought an umbrella with him.

'It should've been with me.' Anya felt herself smile as his thoughts entered her head.

"Ha. I was wondering why a dumb Sy-on was standing getting soaked with that expression on your face." Anya's voice was gentle but slightly teasing, as grabbed his hand once again.

The two teens stood getting soaked in the rain without a word to each other, the pitter patter sound of the rain seemed to drown out even their thoughts as the two stared at each other. 

"Don't tell me you're too mad to dance with me in the rain? If you won't dance with me I'll call Finn back~" Anya continued egging him hoping Damian would return to how he normally was.

Damian grit his teeth and pulled Anya closer to him, "Listen here Shrimpy girl. You're not allowed to dance with anyone but me."

"Pft- sure Sy-on." Anya giggled as she felt Damian twirl her.

"Just for that you owe me hot chocolate."

Anya felt tears line her eyes from laughing, "sure Sy-on. But only if you forgive me~ pinky promise!"

Damian moved his free hand to give her his pinky, "promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI SORRY I DIED legit I should've posted this like yesterday morning I had not even a paragraph to finish. I don't even have any excuses I was just being lazy and playing on genshin 💀✌️ y'all can kpop cancel me!! I'm super sorry I'll try to get the next chapter out soon!!!

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH WERE ALMOST AT 30k VIEWS AND 1k LIKES YALL ARE AMAZINGSJXBKXBFF IM SO INSANLY HAPPY THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

OH AND ONE MORE THING I FINISHED STORY BOARDING FOR OUR MISSIONS PART THE FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE RELEASED SOON! Thank you all so much once again for all your support I literally love every single one of you 💞💞

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.3K 181 7
A single punch changed Damian's life. It was that single moment that gave him another perspective of Anya Forger. A moment where he discovered a new...
28.2K 968 14
"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫!" "... 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤." 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
9.5K 550 19
Getting caught up with their jobs-and missions-the Forger couple was afraid that they couldn't fulfill their duty at home, such as household chores a...
27.9K 892 16
Akira Forger. Akira and Anya grew up as siblings with a big year difference. They were used as lab experiments. That's when a young man approached th...