The neighboor

By stfa46

- I looked into the room, not in a creepy way, and someone stood there staring at me. "AAH". I fell down my c... More

new home, new opportunities
the boy

scared as hell

40 0 0
By stfa46

It was finally night time after a long day packing out all of our stuff in our new awesome house. I didn't really have anything in my room upstairs yet, only boxes and a mattress to lay on for the night. I was getting ready in my own bathroom that was linked to my room. Such a great thing.

After getting ready to an hopefully great night, I walked over to my fancy window. I opened the door to the terrace and sat down on the one chair standing there. I had such a nice view looking over the sea, but also to a room in my neighbor's house THAT I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT. I looked into the room, not in a creepy way, and someone stood there staring at me. "AAH". I fell down my chair and I ran in and closed the window door scared as heck. And I also forgot that I was only wearing a night robe.

Okay that was so scary what the heck. I sat down and crawled over to my window again and slowly looked over to my neighbor again. Wow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...