Mrs.Jang

De Jinjoooo

A WonJoo/MinYoung-WonyoungXMinjoo FF Mature content Gender bend Mais

Author's Note
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

2

330 16 5
De Jinjoooo

(I haven't edited chapter one so please 😭 I saw so many "Ny" which is suppose to be "My"😭😭)

Wonyoung's

"It's my first time to see two beautiful best friends" Yena hyung said making me look at the two in front of our table, my eyes instantly landed on a girl that looks like a fox yet also like a cute frog... she also looked at me, her eyes are just beautiful, tempting and mesmerizing.

My eyes then switched to Yena hyung already talking to the other gurl and left afterwards, this girl then looked at her back groaning after when she saw her friend already gone. I walked my way beside her and sat where her friend was seating.

She sighs "Aish if Yuri gets pregnant, I swear I'll kick her ass—" She looked at me "Ah!" She screams, I giggled secretly "Sorry... I didn't mean to scare you." She placed her hand on top of her chest and nods.

"My friend took your friend, he's a good guy I promise." She nodded once again. I stared at her for a moment "You're beautiful" I said while J trail my eyes from her eyes to her noce to her lips to her chest to her waist and at her fingers

"Thanks" She smiles,

"Will you marry me and I'll court you forever." Her eyes widen as she remained silent, I took the diamond ring that's supposed to be for someone but... nevermind. Slipping the ring on her ring finger she still remained silent with her eyes still wide open "Wait—" I smiled... Supposed to be, please heal me. I left wanting to cry something off whiile I took my phone and dialed someone.

"Kim Minjoo." I received a hum and ended the call.

"Sir..." Ji-hook came in my office even though it's 12 midnight, handing me a folder. "Thank you hook, You may take your leave and rest", He bows and left my office.

I opened the folder to see a beautiful girl's face "Kim Minjoo" I mumbled reading the information Ji-hook could find "A baker at ***** Café, little sister of Kim Hyewon, Parents are Kim Tzuyu and Kim Sana— Originally Chou Tzuyu and Minatozaki Sana but are using their Korean Surname, so that makes her a Chou..." I nodded liking her family background

"Hwang Hyunjin is her ex... reason, he cheated.... Geez, Kim Chaewon—biy best friend?! I have to be careful over that dude, Jo Yuri— Best friend... so that's the other girl earlier. She graduated in Seoul National University with the degree of culinary, she didn't inherit any office work in her family yet her father wants to pass it on her. She wanna own her own bakery and restaurant," I smirked

"She's actually popular over her beautiful face, even covered beauty brands, forced yet she likes it... interesting, Mbti : Infj— pretty rare... I hope we get along well." I closed the folder when the picture on my desk took my attention, my heart ached grabbing the picture frame and throwing it on the floor making it shatter.

I clenched my jaw standing up "Fuck you" I angrily said as I made my way out of my office and building, Iw ent home... once I opened the door my father slapped me hard leaving me stiff on my position.

"Goddamn Wonyoung! What happened between you two?!" I remained silent as he slapped me once again, my mom saw and quickly took me away from dad, a tear left my eyes "She never loved me dad," His angry eyes turned to a confused one "I thought she does... but what did I find out the day I'm about to propose?" I paused chuckling fakely feeling my chest heavy

"With another man making out in a car!" I chocked in my saliva "I was a fool dad, she used me.... she used me for money" I left their sight and went in my room and cried.

I took all the things she gave and our pictures together putting it in the trashcan, I never thought you're like this... those smiles, was it always fake? Ever since our first meeting... I knew... something was off, but my love took over to be blind.

...

I woke up feeling something vibration under my torso, I took it seeing Ji-hook calling me, I answered "Sir... it's 8 in the morning, will I drive you tot he office?" I shook my head even though he wouldn't see "Drive me to Kim's residence first, drop me there and I'll handle after... Call Jaehoon to follow me car and you two may leave once you dropped me and my car there" He huns while I ended the call.

After doing my morning routine I left the house not even telling my parents goodbye. Just on queue Ji-hook and Jaehoon came parking in front of our house, I waved them hello and went in Ji-hook's car... I gifted him this... he deserves it for staying by my side for 5 years.

"What's up with Ms.Kim sir?" I smiled... "Mrs. Jang" He glanced at me confused, I chuckled...

"Mrs. Jang... soon to be Mrs. Jang" His eyes widen "No way... Hyung," Now that's Ji-hook when we don't talk about business. I smiled... reaching for his head and messing his hair, he smiled widely.

I retrieved my hand "W-What made your mind change hyung?" I hummed... "I don't know... she's my kind of woman...?" He chuckled

"Ey ey that's not it Hyung... Tell me" He asked eyes not leaving the road yet I can tell he's happy... happy for me. "I don't know hook... just when Is aw her I felt something," He nods

"Well I hope you didn't made Ms—Mrs. Jang flustered by the sudden proposal" He stated and I nodded, chuckling as a response.

I sighed taking a deep breath pressing the doorbell of this modern house, I stood there fixing my blazer, the door opens revealing someone the same as my height that really looks like her except it's a man, I suppose this is Mr. Chou.

"Yes?" He asked, I smiled "Hello... sir, uhh... I'm looking for Minjoo?" His eyes beamed in happiness, Opening the door letting me in.

He made me seat which I did when a beautiful lady came "Honey?—Oh... who is this fine young man?" I smiled standing up bowing down, "Hello there aunt...? I am Jang Wonyoung, the young CEO of—"

"J.W Lable!" They both exclaimed while J nodded chuckling at their reactions "Ah... Yes," I sat down,

"Anyways... Did uh... Minjoo tell you guys that we're engaged?" They were silent... there eyes looking at me, until someone came "Mom .. the egss about to get—Jang Wonyoung?" His eyes widen, ah yes... Her older brother, Hyewon.

They sat in front of me their eyes still fixed on me when I smell something burning "Uh... Is there something perhaps you're cooking?" Their eyes widen, her mom immediately running towards the kitchen.

"Why is he here dad?" I heard Hyewon asked "Him? He said him and Min got engaged..." It was silent for a moment, I was waiting for his reaction and aunt

"Minjoo's engaged?!" His eyes is wide wide open and his jaw hang open, what a cute brother she has. "H-How?! She could've told me already!?" He ruddled his hair.

"Ah... It's maybe because it all happened quickly...? or also shy to say... you know" His opened mouth turned into a smile "Oh.Em.Ji!" Then he ran off to the kitchen when he saw aunt coming.

...

Third person's

Both were smiling at Wonyoung... When he met his ex's parents it wasn't like this... 'They were looking at me... guiltily.' Wonyoung tilted his head a little low,

"How did ut happened young man?" Tzuyu asked cheerfully as Wonyoung looked up returning a smile for them "The moment I saw her... she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen since my not so pretty past" Wonyiyng made a face earning a chuckle from the two.

"I just can't keep it long... and as soon as I knew... I knew it's time for me to tie our knot..." He smiled, Tzuyu nods... "Well our daughter is still sleeping... wait a little more okay? Son..." Wonyoung looked up to Tzuyu who stood up from the seat, never his ex's parents called him that... not even his own father. It was a different feeling... he felt loved

Tzuyu sat beside Wonyiung "Tell us more about yourself son... We would love to hear how well this young CEO is." They oraised making Wonyoung more happy and feel good "Uhmmm same as yours uncl—"

"Dad... call me dad. Be free to call us mom and dad" Wonyoung nods "Sure!" The 21 year old man sat up properly not wanting to slouch in front if them. Tzuyu and Sana giggles...

"What a polite man you are..." Tzuyu pats hus soon to be son-in-law, loving this well young man "Speaking of the most beautiful girl you've ever seen... there she is... wearing undergarments" Sana giggles at Minjoo sho seemed flustered after her words, immediately running back in her room.

Wonyoung giggles... but dirty thoughts starts filling his mind. He shook his head feeling discomfort going in his body. 'Think about cute dogs, think about cute dogs' He chanted in his mind. After a few minutes Wonyoung saw Minjoo standing there looking at him... she looked away walking her way here, once she did her father hugged her up un the air, he smiled at the sight... never in this life... his father hugged him.

He was lost in his thoughts not minding Tzuyu's rants and cheers, his thought got cut when he saw Minjoo looking at him again but now they're alone in the living room.

-😗

I was about publish this earlier but I fell asleep 😆

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.3K 481 19
Warning: genderbender I hope you can have fun reading this Enjoy!! Started: 05/11/23 Ended: 06/07/23
131K 3.8K 62
⠀"darling you, darling you, baby" ⠀ ⠀ ⠀kpop males x male!reader ⠀( reqs closed ) ⠀©gothkyu ️⠀
3.3K 201 27
wonyoung is a new transfer student at ive collage she scare to meet new people because at the previous collage she always get bullied. What will happ...
12.7K 261 34
❛ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦, 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 ❜ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 �...