Lost Soul ☯︎︎ (ATEEZ AU) Yunh...

kpoplilpotato által

GENRE: fantasy+pirate au; romance; mystery; adventure; action; angst; gore; mythology - - This series will be... Több

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix

xiii

110 6 0
kpoplilpotato által

| WORD COUNT: 1.8K

You stared at the black flags that had a hint of red and yellow on it. You squint your eyes to make sure you're not hallucinating things. You quickly blinked your eyes to make sure. As you realised it was still there, your heart dropped. It was coming right for you guys, you have to do something or you all will die.

You finally got the courage and ran out of the sickbay all the way to the captain's cabin as you barged in. You saw Mingi, Hongjoong, Yunho, and Changbin look at you, shocked by the sudden barging in. "Ji Ah? What's-" You interrupted Changbin. "Slymore! There ship! It's coming right for us from the north!" You yelled, making their eyes widen as they quickly rushed out of the room to the forecastle deck. "Mingi, ring the bells and blow out all the candles!" You heard Hongjoong say as he made his way to the helm as he grabbed ahold of the wheel.

Mingi already left as bells began to ring as you heard quick footsteps on the main deck as you saw the crew members come out from their cabins. You turned around to Changbin which was still there standing next to Yunho. "Hyung! What should I do?" You asked Changbin, watching as his gaze darkened as he looked into the distance. "Hurry and get to the sickbay! If anyone is wounded goes in there, be quick to aid them." He said before he crept down the forecastle stairs onto the main deck.

You watched him leave as you were stuck in place from horror until you felt someone walk up behind you, you felt them bend down as you felt their hot breath against your ear sending shivers down your spine in the cooling night.

"Here, take this." You heard Yunho whisper in your ear as he handed you a musket. It was quite heavy then how it looks but you managed to hold it up. "If anything happens, just shoot whomever barges through the door. If there's no knock that is, that's how you'll know. Alright?" He whispered before he stood up completely. You nod your head as you look up at him.

"Now hurry and make your way to the sickbay before they fire at us." He said as his once soft and calm expression turned into a dark and dangerous one. You let out a deep sigh as you finally moved your legs even though they're shaking across the forecastle deck to the stairs.

You held against the railing as you slowly made your way down to the main deck as you watched the powder-monkeys scatter across the deck making their way to the starboard side of the ship. As you made your way towards the cabin, you suddenly heard a cannon shot as the ship tilted to its left as yells and wood being smashed through were heard around.

You had fallen to the ground from the sudden impact. "Fire!" You had looked up and saw Mingi standing in front of you as suddenly cannons from your side had gone off. The ship rocks to the side from sudden force before the smell of gunpowder fills the air as it filled your lungs making you cough from the unpleasant filling as your eyes begin to water.

You stood up as you struggled as another cannon hit the side of Treasure as screams of injured and wooden planks being snapped and broken was heard. You stumbled over yourself as you continued your way to the sickbay. You struggled to see through the thick white smoke that covered most of the deck. You held your hands out as you tried your best to walk through it and not bump into anyone or anything.

Look out!

You heard something whispered, without questioning, you quickly dived down to the deck. Where you were just standing was completely in abyss now; the wooden deck has a new hole in it as wooden chips lunged in your direction as you quickly covered your face.

They graze across your bare skin and your clothes, leaving small scratches for memories of this moment, but you don't have time to stay there and worry about this, you need to hurry and get to the sickbay and hide.

You quickly stood up as you grabbed on the rope that was from the rigging of the mainmast. You used it to help you stand up straight and make your way to the sickbay without falling. "Get ready for impact!" You heard Mingi yell over the commotion. You furrow your eyebrows as you look to the side and see Slymore's ship coming right for you guys.

The ship hit the starboard side as you lost grip of the rope and fell hard onto the deck as you rolled as the ship almost tipped over and everything on deck fell into the water. Lucky for you, you grabbed the railing just in time and someone had grabbed you from the back. You looked and saw Wooyoung standing there with a dark gaze.

He quickly pulled you back up on your feet before letting you go. "Why aren't you at the sickbay yet!" He yelled before grabbing you by the arm as he pulled you against the mizzenmast. You were breathing heavily from shock before he had brought out his musket and aimed behind you before hearing him shoot it.

You turned your head around as you saw one of the crew members of the other ship fall to their death as the crimson liquid pooled around them. You then looked back at Wooyoung with wide eyes. "Answer me kid!" He yelled before another shot was heard as you both turned to see a foe fall off the railing of the boat. "Bullseye Yunho!" He yelled with a smirk. You furrowed your eyebrows on why he sounds so enthusiastic for killing someone.

"They've boarded!" You heard someone yell as you felt Wooyoung's body go stiff. He then turned back to you with that same dark gaze as it startled you. "Do you have no sense of direction?" He asked as he lifted an eyebrow. You looked around and noticed you're still on the other side of the ship. How did I remain in the same spot? You thought. "I-" He cut you off as he lifted his musket and shot once again. "Let's get going before you get killed or even get me killed in the process." He said and dragged you towards the direction of the sickbay.

He put his musket down as he pulled his cutlass out and fought any enemy that made their way on the ship to only find their doom. Blood splattered across Wooyoung and somewhat on you as he slashed his cutlass in the air against the enemies that dare come close to him.

Another cannon explosion was heard as it had hit the top of the foremast just ahead as the chain shot wrapped around it, crashing it to the ground, hitting a couple of the crew mates. You gasped as you heard Wooyoung curse under his breath.

You wonder if you will actually die out here as you heard cannon shots, muskets shots, and also the sound of metal from cutlasses hitting each other filled the air with the smoke of gunpowder. Wooyoung turned and looked at you as he spoke, "You need to do something with that musket you got, stop being just a-" You ignored him as you watched as one of the Slymore guard come out of nowhere with his cutlass in the air and was ready to slash it down but you were quick. You lifted up the musket before aiming it at his head before you placed your finger on the trigger. "What are you doing!?" You heard Wooyoung say as he reached for his cutlass, but you quickly shot.

Wooyoung turned around hastily as he saw the guard tumble to his death as you watch his soul leave his body, his once tan skin slowly fade into a much paler tone. He turned back around and stared at you and you could have sworn you saw a smirk on his face as he let out an amused chuckle before he continued to run with you to the sickbay.

After a while you finally reached the front of the water vessel. He opened the door and pushed you inside before the ship heeled over to the side causing you and Wooyoung to lose balance as you dropped the matchlock firing mechanism out of your hand as it fell to the ground. You groaned before you sat up and turned to look at Wooyoung and ask if he was alright.

As you did you saw another guard appear and hold a broadsword up. "Wooyoung look out!" You screamed. Wooyoung turned around before he kicked the guard down as he slashed the sword down making little contact with Wooyoung as the tip only grazed across his shoulder. You gasped as you picked up the musket and stood up. You aimed it at the guard as some aura came over you as you looked him in the face.

The male looked at you with fear as you glared at him with amber eyes as anger took over you. You shot and hit him in the middle of his head. You dropped the musket as that aura quickly disappeared, making you feel nauseous and grab your head as you walked over to Wooyoung. The dizziness went away as your eyes faded back into your natural dark brown colour.

"Are you okay hyung!?" You asked. He nodded his head as he gestured for you to move. "I'm fine." He got up as he looked at you with a more serious face than before. "Stay here and help San and Seonghwa with injured people, understand?" He said sternly. You nod your head. "What about you? Will you be fine with that-" "I'll be fine." He interrupted you before he picked up the musket you dropped. "Here. Stay here and protect San and Seonghwa. Don't need the most needed crew members dead by the end of this." He said before he walked away.

"Get ready for a come around!" Mingi shouted. You furrowed your eyebrows at the phrase until you felt the ship full way around with the wind as you felt it hit the other ship causing you to lose balance from the strong force. "They're getting thrown overboard! Quick, fire the explosives!" He yelled.

Not a second to spare, you heard the loud explosives go off as wails in pain, wood being cracked, and the haze of fire being heard within the miles of this sea battle.

You looked out the window as Hongjoong steered away from the ship that was now burning to the Hell that awaits them and drowned to Davy Jones Locker, to never be seen again.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

830 60 11
-bottom san As the group grows closer, romantic feelings emerge and San finds himself caught in a web of love triangle drama. Amidst this whirlwind...
12.9K 1.1K 33
SPIN-OFF/SEQUEL FROM 'A PIRATE'S TALE' I've hid from the world, all of my life. My existence is merely a legend. One forgotten by the world, hundre...
195K 6.6K 111
ateez family au warning/things to know: ~ ages will be altered throughout the story ~ tw : things like bullying, sexuality/lgbt, depression, anxiety...
290 20 12
TWs: Violence - including blood, gore, assault, decapitation, torture. Attempted SA - the scene is brief and vaguely detailed. Child Neglect/Abuse...